- » American Cheese
American Cheese Recipes
American cheese belongs to the genre of new age processed cheeses which are blended using different types of cheese and unusual set of ingredients. This famous cheese blends Cheddar and Colby variety of cheeses. This ... More »
Irish Guinness Beef Stew
Are you looking for a great holiday stew recipe? Here is an impressive video that shows a classic recipe to make a wholesome and hearty guinness beef stew. The video is well explained and the chef here cooks the traditional manner with Guinness beer. This... - 140.676
Simple Beef Stew
If you're looking for some easy recipes to make stew, then this is it. The Chef makes Beef Stew which is an amazing dish. It's quite filling and you can serve it with some fresh bread. - 136.407
Thai Red Curry Beef Stew
If you are feeling as hungry as a tiger, then this spicy hearty Thai beef stew is what you should be eating. Because it is believed that hungry tigers love Thai stew. This stew is almost like a curry, in fact very similar to the south Thai red Massaman curry... - 134.873
Easy Crockpot Beef Stew
What can be more satisfying to the gut than a pot of piping hot stew on cold winter evenings. Beryl Stokes shares her favorite family crock pot recipe that is sure to hook you up with its rich flavors and succulence. A hearty, slow cooker recipe that surely... - 118.945
Pimento Cheese Topped Hamburgers
People are always looking for new creations to put on their grill for a barbecue party and burgers top the list! Make these delicious homemade pimento cheese topped grilled burgers on buns and you are sure to have a fan following! Watch this video to learn... - 118.523
Zesty Beef Stew In Pan
Hot, fuming and delectable bowl of beef stew - how do you feel about this on a hectic, tiring day? This can be the best comfort food to serve on dinner, when you really need to relax on food. Watch the video and learn the easy process. This is going to be... - 116.054
Beef Bourguignon Stew
Beef bourguignon stew is an easy take on the classic dish. Take a look at this video to see how the chef makes it in an extremely easy and home kitchen friendly manner and that tastes yum. - 108.803
Easy Beef Stew
When you feel like dining on something that is old fashioned, non-fussy and will ignite your soul, just opt for the good old beef stew. This richly flavored, melt-in-your-mouth stew is the ultimate winter comfort food. Plus, it's easy to make too. Trail the... - 104.043
Mint Beef Stew With Shallots And Carrots
A sumptuous stew. This video prepare a deliciously hearty beef and vegetable stew. This 'throw-together' stew is leaded with spice and quick to prepare. Mint combined with the zippy taste of aromatic spices like cumin, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, all spices... - 102.893
Infused Beef And Vegetable Stew
Looking for a healthy and delicious beef stew to cook up for tonight's dinner - this recipe video will surely help you. Added with lot of veggies, this beef stew is also a great source of nutrition. Serve it for lunch or dinner, it is going to comfort all the... - 102.259
Simple And Flavorful Beef Stew
If you are looking for a stick-to-your-rib dinner, than this simple, sumptuous, flavorful beef stew loaded with beef and vegetables makes for a hearty treat. This slow-cooker recipe takes its own sweet time to cook, which means you don't have to stand over... - 99.0954
White Wine Beef Stew
Who says red wine must always be paired with beef? In this video, Robin cooks a simple, garlicky beef and potato stew from the food and travel website. Watch and learn, folks. And as always, enjoy. - 98.4281
Quickie Beef Stew Pocket
If you are unsure about what to do with the bowl of leftover beef stew sitting in your refrigerator for last few days, here is a quickie and easy method. Fill the pastry sheet and bake to crunchy, crispy pastry to serve as a delectable snack. Give it a try,... - 97.7926
Hearty, Healthy Slow Cooked Beef Stew
When you need a filling, satisfying, toothsome, easy and super healthy stew to comfort you on hungry evenings, just safely reach out for a bowl of beef stew. Hearty, healthy slow cooked beef stew is just the thing to warm you up on frigid evenings. Plus, the... - 85.9592
All Seasons Beef And Guinness Stew
Are you in search of some delicious convenience food. This All Seasons Beef and Guinness Stew is a must try for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare this yummy stew now. - 81.8939
Crockpot Beef Stew Part 1 – Introduction And Making The Dish
Are you looking out for a great make ahead recipe, to serve for dinner after a busy day? Take a look at this video series to make a perfect crockpot beef stew. The chef has broken down the video into 2 parts – In this video he showcases ingredients and then... - 81.5223
African Beef Stew With Spinach
Looking for the original African Beef Stew with Spinach recipe? You've got it right here. Watch the chef share her secret recipe in this video. Hit the play button now. - 78.8928
Crockpot Beef Stew Part 2 – Dressing & Presentation
This is part 2 of the crockpot beef stew video series, where the chef shows how the dish has turned out after 4 hrs and also provides some quick dressing tips. Though a nice recipe but video could have been better if it had maintained a flow. - 72.7469
Beef Stew Bourbonnais
This Beef Stew Bourbonnais is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe of the Beef Stew Bourbonnais and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 48.8261
Easy Oven Beef Stew
This is an easy, hearty meal with a classic home style feel. Just place it in the oven before running errands, or going shopping and see the incredible meal that awaits you when you get home. Great comfort food for those cold winter nights. - 47.4459
Beef Stew Espanole
This beef stew Espanole is a great choice for a family get together. A wonderful way to entertain. You will actually find a lot of time to sit down and catch up with family. Enjoy!! - 47.3164
Country Style Beef Stew
1. Prepare the meat by dusting it with flour and pepper.
2. In large skillet in 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) of hot oil over medium heat brown half of the meat and remove from skillet.
3. Repeat with remaining oil and meat and transfer... - 47.2166
Beef And Rigatoni Stew
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the beef into bite sized cubes
2) In a saucepan, cook the prunes in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes and then drain
3) Allow to cool and then remove the pits and keep aside
4) In a zip lock bag, put in the beef with flour, 1... - 46.3648
Spiced Beef Stew
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown the meat, half at a time.
2. Return the entire meat into the saucepan and add 2 1/2 cups water, the condensed beef broth, bay leaves, oregano, coriander, salt, cumin, pepper, and garlic.
3. Bring the stew to... - 46.0444
Oven Baked Beef Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a plastic bag mix flour, salt, and pepper; add the beef cubes, a few at a time; shake to coat evenly.
3. Place coated beef cubes in a 3-quart casserole; add carrots and onions.
4. In bowl mix together... - 45.9731
Beef Stew With Zucchini
1) Over moderate-high heat, place a large skillet and thoroughly brown the meat pieces in oil.
2) Over the meat, sprinkle half of the salt and pepper.
3) Transfer the meat to a bowl.
4) In the skillet, saute the onion till it is translucent and then... - 45.693
Honeyed Beef Stew
1.Take a flame proof casserole dish, heat oil in it and fry beef in it.
2.Stir in onion, green pepper, celery and carrots and fry for 5 more minutes by stirring.
3.Take a bowl, put honey, lemon juice, mustard powder, ketchup, water, salt and pepper as... - 45.5239
Herbed Beef Stew
1) In a kettle, melt margarine and brown the meat.
2) Stir in mushrooms, onions, garlic, salt, dill, basil, thyme, savory, bay leaves, and pepper and sautÃ© them slowly, stirring occasionally, until onions and mushrooms are soft.
3) Pour in beef... - 45.4721
Spiced Beef Stew With Dried Fruit
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to trim off all the fat and cartilage from the beef.
2. Cube the meat into 1-inch pieces.
3. In a Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderate heat.
4. Add and sauté the onions for about 7 to... - 45.4502
Stand Easy Beef Stew
1. Cube the meat.
2. Toss in a glass, ceramic or pottery dish with the onion, carrots, bayleaf, vinegar and seasoning to taste.
3. Cover and leave, for 4 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain off the liquid into a jug and reserve it.
5. Discard the... - 45.3669
1) Combine together the flour, pepper and celery salt in a large bowl.
2) In the flour, toss the meat.
3) Over moderate high heat, place a large skillet and heat the oil.
4) Add the meat and brown it, stirring often, till it has been darkened on all... - 44.7967
Beef Stew With Olives
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Get rid of the large lumps of fat clingling to the meat.
3. Cut the meat into 1 -1 ½ pieces and roll it in a seasoned flour.
4. Slice the carrot, garlic, and onions finely after peeling.
5. Take a... - 44.6538
Beef Stewed In Red Wine
1. Cut meat into 1/4" thick strips and keep aside in a deep dish.
2. Drizzle salt, pepper and herbs over meat.
3. Sprinkle wine and oil over it.
4. Top with sliced onion.
5. Keep aside the meat for 3-6 hours in marinate.
6. In a... - 44.5497
Tomato Beef Stew
1) Dredge the beef cubes, thoroughly with the seasoned flour.
2) In a large heavy pan, saute the beef in shortening, until browned.
3) Stir in the tomato soup and water; blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer over a low heat, stirring... - 44.2884
Old Time Beef Stew
1.Take a Dutch oven and heat shortening in it.
2.Add meat and cook until brown.
3.Stir in 2 cups hot water, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, bay leaves, salt, sugar, pepper, paprika, and allspice.
4.Put the lid on and let the mixture simmer for 1... - 44.1737
Favorite Oven Beef Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, season flour with salt and pepper.
3. Toss beef cubes in the seasoned flour.
4. In a large over proof skillet or a casserole, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
5. Add garlic and... - 44.139
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.1062
Trim excess fat from beef and cut into neat pieces.
Melt dripping in a heavy saucepan over a high heat and brown the beef, adding just enough to cover base of pan.
When browned on all sides lift out and brown remaining beef.
Lift this out and keep aside.
Add... - 44.0182
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 43.6267
1) In a flat plate, spread flour and lightly toss beef cubes, shake off excess.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef for about 10 minutes.
3) Remove and put the meat in slow cooker along with potatoes, carrots, and onion.
4) Pour off the... - 43.3186
Hearty Beef Stew
1. Coat the beef with flour.
2. In a large Dutch oven, heat the Crisco and toss in the coated cubes. Brown them in batches and set aside.
3. Put the meat back into the Dutch oven and add the 4 cups of water, chopped onions, garlic salt, tomato sauce,... - 43.2206
Old Timer's Beef Stew
1) In a zip-top plastic bag, combine together meat and flour. Close the bag and shake well.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, heat the oil over high heat.
3) Add the flour-coated meat to the skillet and cook till it has turned brown. Keep stirring... - 43.1892
Mostaccioli Beef Stew
1. In a Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat in it.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except mostaccioli. Combine well.
3. Cover and cook over simmer for 2 hours until done.
4. Add mostaccioli and stir.
5. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes until... - 43.0508
Old Time Beef Stew
In Dutch oven thoroughly brown meat in 2 tablespoons hot shortening, turning often.
Add 2 cups hot water, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, bay leaves, salt, sugar, pepper, paprika, and allspice.
Cover; simmer for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally to keep... - 43.0188
Old-fashioned Beef Stew
This old fashioned beef stew is a savory beef stew made with resh vegetables and spices to taste. cooked in water, the old fashioned beef stew is herbed with bay leaves and has cooked lean hamburgers in it. served over rice or with dinner rolls or biscuits,... - 42.9298
Beef And Vegetable Stew
1) In a slow cooker, put the meat.
2) Combine together the salt, flour, pepper and paprika and stir the mixture into the meat till it has coated thoroughly.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix properly.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low... - 42.6906
Flemish Beef Stew Carbonnade A La Flamande
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F
2. In a large Dutch oven or flameproof casserole, heat the oil over a medium low flame.
3. Add the beef cubes and sauté them until evenly browned.
4. Add the herbs, spices, bay leaf and seasonings.
5. Tip... - 42.443
Microwaved Beef And Vegetable Stew
Coat meat with flour.
Place in a 5-quart casserole dish.
Add bay leaves, Worcestershire sauce, onions, bouillon, pepper, salt, sugar and vegetables.
Pour water over all.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 120 MINUTES on '5' (two 60 MINUTE... - 42.1905
Old Fashioned Oven Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. In a 4-quart Dutch oven or a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, tip in the beef and flour. Mix them well till the beef is well coated with the mix
3. Add the frozen vegetables to the dish
4. In another... - 41.8657
Snowy Day Beef Stew
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms.
Coat beef cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with thyme.
Add tomatoes and wine.
Cover and cook at low setting until beef is very tender when... - 41.5678
Beef Stew In Foil
1 For six servings, make double folds of regular (12-inch) foil or separate pieces of heavy-duty foil, each about 20" long.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3 On each foil wrap, spoon equal portions of meat and vegetables in the... - 41.4965
Audrey's Beef Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the flour and 1/3 cup of cold water. Mix properly.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
3) In 1/3 cup of water, dissolve the flour. Stir the mixture into the meat... - 40.7183
South Fork Beef Stew
1. In medium bowl combine flour and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Using clean hands, add beef and toss to thoroughly coat with seasoned flour. Shake off any excess flour.
2. Coat large nonstick saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add half the... - 40.535
Beef Stew With Chestnuts
Prepared in a slow cooker, this savory stew is ideal for a winter supper by the fireplace. Accompany with a tossed green salad, crusty bread and a full-bodied red wine. - 40.296
American Cheese Fritters
Mix first 5 ingredients and add to biscuit mix.
Mix well and stir in cheese.
Drop by tablespoons into hot deep fat (365° F.
on a frying thermometer) and fry until golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve with jelly. - 39.5205
Hearty Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Dredge meat with flour and brown on all sides in shortening in kettle.
Add 2 teaspoons salt, pepper, and water.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, for 1/2 hours, or until meat is almost tender.
Add remaining ingredients, except peas, and simmer for 45 minutes,... - 39.2376
Campfire Beef Stew
1)Heat a skillet over hot glowing coals, melt the fat.
2)Add in onion and sauté till it is lightly browned.
3)Add in flour and mix.
4)Add in the beef stew, peas and Worcestershire sauce.
5)Heat it up thoroughly.
6)Serve hot. - 38.7299
Country Beef Stew
1) Clean meat and trim fat or gristle.
2) Cut meat into cubes and dredge in seasoned flour.
3) Preheat slow oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 3)
4) In a fry pan heat lard or dripping. Add meat and fry over high heat till brown on all sides.
5)... - 38.5584
Place shortening in kettle, then add meat that has been coated with flour; brown well.
Add water, pepper & 2 teaspoons salt.
Simmer until meat is nearly tender (about 90 minutes).
Add all other ingredients; simmer for 1 hour or until vegetables are... - 38.4401
No Measure Beef Stew
In a 3-quart casserole combine beef, sweet potatoes, parsnips, and onion.
Stir in tomato-herb sauce.
Use tomato-herb sauce can to measure 1/2 can water.
Stir into vegetable mixture.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 7 minutes or till bubbly;... - 38.2881
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
1) In a slow cooker, add the beef, bay leaf, Worcestershire sauce, 1 cup of the broth, pepper, salt, sugar, carrots, celery, potatoes, pearl onions and turnips; pour over remaining broth; cook covered on LOW for about 8-10 hrs.
2) Dissolve the... - 36.3515
Home-style Beef Stew
Comfort food? Welcome family with a delicious ground beef stew featuring tasty baked-on-top biscuits. - 36.1947
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
1. Heat oil in Dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add beef. Cook and stir until browned. Add 1-1/2 cups water, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaves, garlic, paprika and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Simmer 1 hour 15 minutes, stirring... - 33.496
Basic Beef Stew
1. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper, then dust with flour. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat, heat oil. Add half of beef and cook until browned all over, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer beef to a plate. Repeat with remaining beef, then return first batch of... - 32.9444
Potted American Cheese With Sherry
Crumble cheese with a fork or pastry blender.
Add butter, sugar, salt, paprika, and cayenne; blend well.
Gradually beat in Sherry, then continue beating until mixture is light and creamy. (An electric mixer is excellent here.) Pack into small jars.
Cut a... - 31.3761
Beef Stew Part 1
This video is a creation of papercuts777. You can visit papercuts777 for complete recipes, and more videos. - 15.8462
Beef Stew Part 2
This video is a creation of papercuts777. You can visit papercuts777 for complete recipes, and more videos. - 15.8318
American Cheese Recipes By Category
American Cheese Ingredient: