- » American Beef Patty
American Beef Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of american beef patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for american beef patty recipes.
Hamburger Patty Stew
Peel vegetables and slice into 1/4-in slices.
Form beef into 12 small flat patties.
In 2-qt casserole layer half of beef patties then half of vegetables, sprinkling layers with salt and pepper.
Press down into casserole.
Sprinkle with... - 42.5369
Patty's Hamburger Soup
Patty's hamburger soup is a filling soup made with ground beef and vegetablescooked with consomme, and canned tomatoes, the hamburger soup is flavored with parsley and thyme. Served with bread, it makes a filling meal. - 40.5094
You May Also Like!
Mix beef, potatoes, onion and form into patties.
Brown slowly in margarine until desired doneness. - 18.9764
Savory Beef Patties
Mix ground beef, onion, salt and pepper.
Shape beef mixture into 4 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, turning frequently, until desired doneness, about 10 minutes for medium.
Remove patties; keep warm.
Drain... - 37.3069
Deluxe Beef Patties
Combine egg, tomato juice, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, pepper, and dash hot pepper sauce, Add meat; mix well.
Shape into 4 patties, each 3/4 inch thick.
Broil pat ties 3 inches from heat for 6 minutes; season with salt and... - 40.1698
1. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2. Shape into patties 1/2 to 1" thick.
3. Brown patties lightly on each side in melted fat in frying pan.
4. Reduce heat and cook 6-10 minutes on each side. - 27.3496
Mexicali Beef Patties
Cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from center of each onion and green pepper.
Set slices aside.
Dice remainder of onion and green pepper.
Combine diced onion, diced green pepper, ground beef, tomatoes, egg, corn flakes, salt, oregano, and chili powder in a large... - 38.2344
Beef And Sprout Patties
Combine all ingredients, mixing by hand until you have a soft, moist, well-blended mixture.
Form into patties.
Broil or saute them according to preferred method of cooking. - 27.1388
Crispy Ground Beef Patties
Ground Beef Patties is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Ground Beef Patties wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 23.0405
All American Burgers
These All American Burgers are a real treat ! Try these ground beef burgers with blue cheese, sauteed onion or mushroom topping with pepper seasonings and lettuce garnish. Tell me if you like these All American Burgers. - 21.2859
Deviled Beef Patties
Deviled beef patties are rich and savory beef patties made with a medly of seasonings. Spiced with chili sauce, the deviled beef patties are cooked on the grill and can be served as desired. - 38.9691
Swift N* Savory Beef Patties
1. In a bowl, beat egg; stir in bread crumbs, half the onion, half the Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix in ground beef. Form into 4 patties, each 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown... - 28.6326
Classic Deviled Beef Patties
Combine first 9 ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties.
Broil over medium coals, 10 minutes.
Turn and broil 5 minutes longer or till desired doneness.
Split buns in half.
Place over coals just till toasted. - 36.3466
Ground Beef Patties On Microwave Browning Grill
1. Combine all ingredients in medium glass mixing bowl; mix well. Shape into 4 patties. Preheat microwave browning grill in oven on HIGH as directed in instruction booklet. Place patties on browning grill.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Turn patties over... - 20.9176