- » American Bean Salad
American Bean Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of american bean salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for american bean salad recipes.
Corn And Black Bean Salad
Toss together ingredients, except pepper. Generously sprinkle salad with black pepper. Cover and refrigerate. This salad improves upon sitting. - 26.1315
Marinated Soy Bean Salad
1. Put the hot beans in a bowl. Combine the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste, and garlic and pour over the hot beans. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and chill again. - 33.3958
Citrus Green Bean Salad
In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the beans until just crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and set aside. In jar with a tight fitting lid, shake together all remaining ingredients. Toss beans with dressing shortly before serving. Serve at room... - 27.697
Canned Black And White Bean Salad
Travelling and looking for a quick recipe to make in your RV? Here's a video recipe we suggest by CookbookMan. A healthy bean salad that uses very few ingredients and can be whipped up in no time. Stock on some bean cans you can create magic using it. - 70.7586
Friday Bean Salad
Place kidney beans in bowl with Italian dressing; refrigerate, along with cans of tuna.
About 20 minutes before supper:
Arrange lettuce on 4 supper plates; top with beans, lifted from dressing.
Circle beans on each plate with a few chunks tuna, 2... - 32.6236
Marinated Green Bean Salad
1. Mix together yogurt, sour cream, and Italian dressing. Add tomato, onion, and beans; mix well.
2. Chill 3 or 4 hours before serving. - 25.274
Red Kidney Bean Salad (insalata Di Fagioli)
Thoroughly rinse and drain kidney beans.
Combine vinegar, oil, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix with beans.
Blend in celery and onion; chill.
Serve in crisp lettuce cups. - 29.0897
Red Kidney Bean Salad
This Red Kidney Bean Salad tastes incredible ! Try these irresistibly seasoned beans for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Red Kidney Bean Salad are welcome ! - 32.3098
Corn And Green Bean Salad
1. Combine green beans and corn.
2. Beat together the chopped tomatoes, mayonnaise, yogurt, and white pepper.
3. Combine the green beans and corn with the tomato dressing. - 30.6209
Green Bean Sesame Salad
In a saucepan, cover beans with water; cook until crisp-tender.
Drain and rinse in cold water; place in a serving bowl.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients; toss to coat. - 27.3363
Two Bean Salad
– In a salad bowl, combine vegetables and herbs, and set aside.
– In a bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables and serve. - 29.2968
Black And White Bean Salad
Combine beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, green onions, salsa, vinegar, cilantro, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Spoon into lettuce-lined bowl.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 36.8718
Tater Bean Salad
Heat the dressing in a large skillet and add the fries.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Combine the mayonnaise, salt, horseradish, mustard and pepper in a small bowl; stir into the fries.
Add... - 35.2518
Bean And Apple Salad
Bean And Apple Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Bean And Apple Salad; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 23.5375
Green Bean And Chick Pea Salad
1) Rinse the chick peas and green beans, drain and toss them together.
2) In a jar, add the olive oil, wine vineger, salt, cumin and green onion, then shake to mix well.
3) Pour over the beans and chick peas, toss well and refrigerate... - 38.771
Marinated Three Bean Salad
Drain canned beans.
In large bowl combine lima beans, green beans, red kidney beans, onion rings, and green pepper.
In a screw-top jar combine vinegar, salad oil, sugar, and celery seed; cover and shake well.
Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables and stir... - 34.4218
Pecos Bean Salad
Place the beans in a bowl.
Add the onion, garlic, green pepper, oil, vinegar, and sea salt.
Toss the ingredients together and allow the beans to marinate in the other ingredients at room temperature for 1 hour.
Toss again and serve. - 29.1176
Baby Green Bean Salad
Trim the ends from the beans and cook in barely enough salted boiling water to cover about 15 minutes or until crisp tender.
Drain and dry on paper towels; chill.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and dill in a bowl and whisk well.
About 1 hour before... - 31.9979
Kidney Or Lima Bean Salad
1. Combine the beans, onion, celery, pickles and mayonnaise mixed with the chili sauce. Taste and add salt as needed.
2. Chill and serve on crisp lettuce with chopped water cress added. - 34.7103
White Bean Salad With Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized serving bowl.
2. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour while the flavors blend. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 28.1404
Three Bean Salad
In glass serving dish, combine all ingredients, except beans.
Cook on high (9) for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture thickens and onion is transparent.
Toss in beans.
Cook on high (9) for 3 minutes or until beans are hot. - 32.3291
Green Bean And Plum Tomato Salad
1. Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in parsley.
2. Salad: Cook beans in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes or until just tender-crisp. Drain and rinse under cold... - 32.3194
Bean And Cheese Salad
In serving bowl combine first 4 ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients, toss. - 29.951
Black Bean And Corn Salad
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's a must try salad recipe for you. Watch the chef prepare this wonderful Black Bean and Corn Salad that is indeed impressive. It is a great combination of taste and health. Watch this video now to try the recipe in... - 98.468
Green Bean Salad
Drop the beans into salted boiling water.
When the water returns to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Drain and refresh the beans under cold running water.
Drain the beans well and put in a bowl.
Pour in the vinaigrette and leave for 1... - 39.713
Spicy Black Bean Salad
1. Place the beans in a medium-sized ceramic or glass bowl and add lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and cayenne, and mix until well combined.
2. Top with scallions, cilantro, and peppers, but do not combine.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours... - 31.7914
Fresh Green Bean Salad
1) Remove the strings from fresh green beans.
2) Sprinkle salt on this and cover and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Rinse in cold water and chop into 1 inch pieces.
4) Make 1/2 inch cubes from cheese.
5) Prepare the dressing by mixing together salt, pepper,... - 43.1621
Dilly Bean Salad
1) In a bowl combine the onion soup mix, water and vinegar.
2) Mix in the oil, dill, parsley and garlic.
3) Add the remaining ingredients and toss well. ... - 40.6177
Hot Five Bean Salad
In large skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 1/4 cup drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and pepper; blend into reserved drippings.
Stir in vinegar and water; cook and stir till boiling.
Drain all... - 40.9935
Green Bean Salad
1. Cook beans as package labels direct; drain; cool slightly.
2. In small bowl combine oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar; add to beans; toss; refrigerate. - 31.2796
Creamy Kidney Bean Salad
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Creamy Kidney Bean Salad is. I will prepare this Creamy Kidney Bean Salad as Side Dish for a get-together I am soon going to host. I prepare this Creamy Kidney Bean Salad with Beans as the main... - 41.0397
Green Bean Salad
Pour boiling water over beans; let stand about 5 minutes; drain thoroughly.
Place in salad bowl with onion rings and mushrooms.
Combine salad dressing, salt, and pepper.
Add to salad and toss.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, tossing... - 37.0671
Speedy Green Bean Salad
Cook green beans according to package directions; drain and cool.
Add cauliflower and French dressing; chill well.
Sprinkle with bacon just before serving. - 17.2696
Salami And Bean Salad
Chop onion finely and mix with cold cooked beans.
Skin the sausage, dice it, and mix with other ingredients.
Toss in the vinaigrette sauce and arrange on bed of crisped lettuce. - 22.5426
Marinated Bean Salad
Drain beans, reserving 1/2 CUP liquid.
Heat bean liquid with vinegar, 1/3 cup water, and spices.
Boil 2 to 3 minutes.
Cool and strain.
Stir in sweetener.
Combine beans and celery; add dressing.
Cover and chill 6 hours or overnight, stirring... - 34.9427
Basil Bean Salad
In a large bowl, combine beans, green pepper and onion.
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, basil, mustard and salt.
Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat.
Chill for several hours or overnight. - 36.1008
Cider Beans Salad
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils required.
2) Cut the beans into 1/2 in slices.
3) In a cooking bowl, cook the beans... - 43.0076
Zippy Northern Bean Salad
1.In a big salad bowl mix together beans,onions,tomatoes and cilantro and toss well, for the dressing add olive oil,dry wine vinegar,pepper and olive oil and mix well.
2.Let it sit for 30 minutes to infuse the flavor of the dressing.
3. Serve... - 83.4255
Courgette And Broad Bean Salad
1. Grate courgettes very finely.
2. In a bowl add broad beans and the grated courgettes.
3. In a heavy based frying pan dry roast all the cumin seeds for 3 minutes.
4. Add cumin seeds and mix yogurt with the vegetables.
5. Serve Courgette And... - 34.7477
Sprout Green Bean Salad
This Sprout Green Bean Salad is not only very tasty but energizing too ! Just try this irresistibly seasoned bean assortment for breakfast or as an accompaniment to rice, bread, pasta or meat. Your suggestions for this Sprout Green Bean Salad are welcome ! - 47.305
Maple Pork Belly And Bean Salad
If you are always on a lookout for a smart and delectable salad recipe, then here is something just right for you. The maple syrup marinated pork belly is baked and then served as sliced in small pieces with the boiled bean mixture. The flavor and taste of... - 99.4545
Egg And Bean Salad
1. In a bowl or a container combine beans, eggs and onion and chill.
2. In another bowl blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt and dash pepper.
3. Toss adding to egg mixture.
4. Line a salad bowl with lettuce and spoon over the mixture.
5.... - 36.9813
Green Bean Salad
Drain beans well.
Transfer to mediumbowl.
Use scissors to snip in green onion.
In, pint pitcher, measure vinegar.
Add sugar and garlic salt; mix well.
Add water and oil; beat with whisk or fork.
Pour over beans; toss with fork to mix.
Cover;... - 42.6871
Double Bean Salad
Boil double-beans, carrots and french beans until half done.
Mix boiled vegetables, onions and all the other ingredients in a bowl.
Pour the French dressing, mix with spoon and keep in the fridge.
Serve cold. - 27.8365
Egg And Bean Salad
Combine beans, eggs, and onion.
Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and dash pepper.
Add to egg mixture and toss.
Spoon into lettuce-lined salad bowl.
Sprinkle bacon over top - 33.5762
Zesty Bean Salad
This Zesty Bean Salad is simply fabulous ! I love this irresistible seasoned garbanzo beans with my rice or pasta dishes ! Try this Zesty Bean Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 43.7122
Black Bean And Celery Salad
1. Place the beans in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and add enough cold water to cover by 2 inches. Let soak overnight. Alternatively, bring the water to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover and let soak for 1 hour.
2. Drain the beans, return them... - 39.0042
Savory Green Bean Salad
Place beans and onion in a large bowl.
Blend together dressing ingredients, pour over beans and onion, and toss to mix.
Cover and let stand at room temperature about 1 hour.
Toss again and serve. - 36.3801
Red, White, And Black Bean Salad
1. Puree garlic, lemon juice, cumin, oregano, chili oil, and black pepper in a blender or food processor.
2. Place pinto beans, cannellini beans, black beans, and onion in a glass bowl. Toss with garlic dressing.
3. Chill for 1 hour. - 33.9694
Hot Butter Bean Salad With Lemon
1. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When hot, add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute until it is soft and lightly browned.
3. Add the drained butter beans and stir to combine with the garlic and oil.
4. Simmer the beans until... - 39.211
Three Bean Salad
Rinse beans well, and drain again.
Add green pepper and onion to beans.
Mix other ingredients and add to bean mixture.
Mix well and chill overnight. - 34.8226
Two Bean Salad
Combine beans in a serving bowl.
Blend sour cream with onion, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Pour over beans; cover and refrigerate several hours.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 31.2968
Green Bean Salad
Put all the beans into a saucepan.
Pour on boiling water to a depth of about 1 inch.
Cover the pan with a lid and bring the water back to boiling point.
Simmer for 2 minutes, then drain.
Mix all the dressing ingredients together.
Taste and adjust the... - 46.3085
Bean Sprout Salad
In a jar, combine all ingredients, except bean sprouts; shake well.
Pour over bean sprouts and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Makes 4 servings - 33.9766
Kidney Bean Salad
Crush garlic in bowl.
Add vinegar and let stand for 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Beat until blended.
Pour over drained red kidney beans.
Cover and chill for several hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve on lettuce and... - 47.7182
Dried Bean Salad
Mix all ingredients, cover, and chill several hours or overnight, tossing now and then.
Taste for salt and adjust. - 35.2914
Tijuana Pinto Bean Salad
Day 1: Add enough water to the pinto beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a bowl.
Drain the... - 42.428
Broad Bean And Carrot Salad
Put the frozen broad beans in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover; leave for 2 minutes, then drain and pop off the skins.
Mix with the carrots in a serving bowl.
Pour over the French dressing and toss lightly.
Sprinkle with chopped chives to serve. - 29.9772
Marinated Three Bean Salad
In large bowl combine the drained green beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, the red or green pepper, and the onion.
In a screw-top jar combine vinegar, lemon juice, salad oil, honey, and celery seed; cover and shake well to mix, Pour vinegar mixture over the... - 32.2425
French Bean Salad
1. Wash and cut beans, then cook in boiling salted water just until tender (5 min.)
2. Drain and cool.
3. Combine sugar, vinegar, sour cream.
4. Add to beans, then slice in an onion.
5. Stir well and season to taste.
6.This keeps well in the refrigerator... - 32.2799
Tuna-and-cannellini Bean Salad
Combine beans, tuna, and onion in a medium bowl, set aside.
Combine oil, vinegar, parsley, basil, capers, and pepper in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over bean mixture, and toss well.
Serve on lettuce leaves.
Garnish with tomato... - 36.6624
Saucy Bean Salad
Cook green beans, lima beans, and English peas according to package directions; drain and cool.
Combine next 10 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add vegetables to sauce, stirring well.
Spoon salad into a serving bowl.
Top with almonds before... - 31.648
Soak beans and boil until soft; drain and chill.
Mix with oil and lemon juice, onion and parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Serve garnished with tomatoes and olives - 34.2089
Crunchy Bean Salad
In large bowl, toss together all ingredients except endive.
Line salad bowl with endive; pour in bean mixture. - 30.2415
Egg And Baked Bean Salad
Mix eggs, beans, and onion.
Combine chili sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Add to egg mixture.
Place in chilled salad bowl lined with salad greens.
Just before serving, sprinkle bacon and parsley over top. - 33.1005
Barley Corn And Lima Bean Salad
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the lima beans, garlic, thyme, and water. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 6 minutes. Stir in the corn and simmer,... - 32.0167
Herbed Bean Salad
1) In a saucepan, combine soybeans and cranberry beans with boiling water.
2) Cover for 5 minutes and drain.
3) Place the bean mixtures in a large bowl.
4) Add the lime juice, mint and garlic.
5) Chill the mixture
6) Divide the tomatoes... - 40.7661
Veal And Green Bean Salad
This flavorful Veal and Green Bean Salad gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Veal and Green Bean Salad for you to try; enjoy! - 30.4049
Picnic Bean Salad
Combine beans, celery, green pepper, molasses and dressing in a large bowl.
Toss to blend thoroughly.
Chill before serving. - 23.306
Garbanzo Bean Salad
Combine oils, vinegar and salt in a small bowl; mix well with fork to make marinade.
In large bowl, combine garbanzo beans, parsley, celery and green onion.
Pour marinade over mixture and toss lightly.
Stir in chopped pimiento and refrigerate for at least two... - 35.3151
Green Beans And Bean Sprout Salad
1) Drain off the liquid from bean sprouts and green beans.
2) Chop the parsley.
3) In a salad bowl, combine the bean sprouts, green beans and parsley.
4) Sprinkle dill seed on top and toss well.
5) Serve the salad with lemon... - 36.4659
Lima Bean And Mushroom Salad
Cook the beans in fresh water until tender, about 1 hour.
Drain and chill.
Place the beans and mushrooms in a bowl.
Prepare a dressing of sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, dill, and capers if desired; toss with beans and mushrooms.
Chill before... - 35.7377
Three Bean Salad
Cut green and wax beans into 1-1/4-in. pieces; place in a saucepan.
Cover with water and cook until crisp-tender.
Drain; place in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; mix gently.
Cover and chill for several hours before serving. - 31.1223
White And Red Bean Salad
Cover beans with water, bring to a boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover pan and let stand for 1 hour.
Add oil, sage, and garlic; then cook until tender, adding more water if necessary.
Drain and cool; remove garlic.
Add remaining ingredients, except last 2;... - 39.824
Twin Bean Salad
1. In a large saucepan, cook lima beans as per instructions; drain and add tio a medium bowl
2. Add onions and quarter cup mustard dressing, cover and chill for a couple fo hours
3. In the second bowl, place the kidney beans mix them with celery,... - 42.8222
Bean And Carrot Salad
Drain canned vegetables.
Arrange canned vegetables, onion, and celery in shallow dish.
Sprinkle with green pepper and parsley.
Pour low-calorie Italian salad dressing over vegetable mixture.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight. - 37.4342
Lima Bean Salad
Mix mayonnaise, mustard and salt in 1 1/2 quart bowl; toss with remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 48 hours. - 32.1078
Warm Green Bean Salad With Rocket And Garden Lettuces
1. Wash and dry the mixed garden lettuces and rocket. Pinch the ends from 1/2 pound haricots verts.
2. Spread 1 1/4 cups walnut halves on a baking tray. In an oven preheated to 350° F., bake the nuts for 10-15 minutes until they are well-toasted. Remove from... - 34.4446
Easy Black Bean Salad
June shows you how to make a basic black bean salad that can be had as it is, or with some tortilla chips or even in a wrap! Simple and easy, though her presentation style is too freakily requires tweaking! - 61.0337
Bean And Sweet Corn Salad
Soak the beans in cold water overnight.
Drain, place in a pan, cover with fresh cold water and bring to the boil.
Boil rapidly for 10 minutes, then simmer for 45 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Place in a salad bowl, add the sweetcorn, onion and French dressing and... - 34.6644
Old Time Kidney Bean Salad
1) In a salad bowl, add all the ingredients and toss gently to mix.
2) Garnish with the sliced eggs and serve immediately. - 38.8537
Black Bean Salad For Holiday Treat
Next time when unexpected guests stop in, tune into this recipe video to whomp a quick and flavorful treat. Long on flavor and short on prep time, this delicious, flavorful bean salad includes a cooked black beans, steamed whole kernel corn, fresh zucchini,... - 103.62
Mixed Bean Salad
1 In a bowl, soak the beans overnight.
2 Thouroughly drain the beans.
3 Cook in boiling salted water for about 1 hour until tender.
4 Drain thoroughly and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
5 Pour the French dressing over the... - 40.414
Summer Bean And Vegetable Salad
A great way to beat out Summer heat is by making crunchy and colorful salads with vegetables. Here is a recipe to make Summer Bean Salad with different kinds of beans as the key ingredients along with other vegetables as well as seasonings. Cool way to beat... - 118.11
Three Bean Salad
Do you enjoy eating beans? Did you know that beans have a great deal of nutritional value? Here is a video showing you how to make a great bean salad. This salad comes highly recommended due to its health benefits. The recipe calls for 3 different varieties... - 118.947
Kidney Bean And Corn Salad
1. Place beans, corn, green peppers, celery, scallions, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, and black pepper in a glass bowl.
2. Toss and chill until ready to serve. - 32.2934
Black Bean And Corn Salad
In a bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients until well blended.
Add the beans, corn, onion and red pepper; toss well.
Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. - 33.7222
Green Bean Salad
Trim ends from whole green beans.
Cook in a little boiling, salted water until tender but still crisp.
Drain thoroughly and cool.
Shortly before serving, toss beans with all remaining ingredients.
Use only enough French Dressing to coat the various... - 27.7611
3 Bean Salad
1) Drain the cans of green beans, waxed beans and kidney beans.
2) Combine them in a large bowl and refrigerate.
3) Into the blender, add in the vinegar, salad oil, water, sweet pickles, green onions, celery stalks, pepper, sugar and salt.
4) Use the... - 47.0045
Tomato Bean Salad
In a small bowl, combine garlic, oregano, oil, and vinegar.
Pour over tomatoes and beans and chill.
Serve on a bed of lettuce. - 24.7982
Mix together the treacle, oil, vinegar, mustard and pickle in a bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
Pour into a polythene container, cover and chill, preferably overnight.
Take to the picnic in the container. - 37.0503
Lima Bean Salad
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Lima Bean Salad recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Lima Bean Salad! So just give it a try! - 33.8431
Paprika-green Bean Salad
Wash beans, trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Cook beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 10 minutes or until crisp-tender, drain well.
Cut onion into thin slices, cut slices in half, and separate layers.
Add onion and... - 30.04
Four Bean Salad
This four bean salad is a lemony pepper and bean salad recipe. Made with cooked beans and broiled peppers, the four bean salad is tossed with lemon juice and olive oil with parsley for flavor. Chilled and tossed to serve, it is nutritious and healthy. - 46.3093
Combination Bean Salad
Combine in large bowl with all remaining ingredients.
Cover; marinate in cool place for 24 hours. - 31.1498