- » American Apple Pie
American Apple Pie Recipes
American Apple Pie as the name suggests is an apple pie or tart that originates from America. This pie has a double crust base with an apple filling and the top of the pie is covered with lattice crust. Mostly fresh ... More »
Want to try out at home, one of the most popular desserts in America - Apple Pie. Lauren shows us how to make this tasty pie. The yummy and tempting Apple Pie is best served with whipped cream or ice cream. The presentation in the video is very good and the... - 139.195
Mini Apple Pie Galettes
1. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, and salt, give a toss, add butter pieces and mix with fork/hands until it resembles coarse meal.
2. Add egg yolk and some of the water, tablespoons at a time, and combine with fork/hands just until you form... - 137.56
Adorable Apple Pie Pops
They say everything taste better on a stick so I just had to give these apple pie pops a try. These pie pops packs all yumminess of homemade apple pie in each little bite. They come together pretty easy too! Perfect party favor. - 137.29
Homemade Apple Pie Shots
Want to drink some apple pie? Yes, you've read it correctly; “drink” apple pie flavored liquor. The combination of apples and cinnamon is one of the favorite fall-winter flavor combinations. This alcohol-infused hot sweet cinnamony apple juice cider drink... - 136.04
Apple Pie Bread
All the flavors of your favorite apple pie...in a yummy bread! - 135.083
Best Homemade Apple Pie - Easy Pie Crust From Scratch
Need an apple pie recipe? This one has served me well for over 20 years. It is now a tradition in my family that I make my homemade apple pie recipe every year at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and when ever my husband requests it. - 134.159
Dutch Apple Pie
Cooking for family is so eternally satisfying, specially when you know that they are enjoying the food. This simple and easy Dutch apple pie will add on to your list. Check out the recipe and let this simple and luscious dessert speak about your love for your... - 128.749
Thrive Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the filling: In a bowl add the apple slices, apple drink mix, water, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and sugar. Let this this sit for about 10 mins.
3. In a small bowl, combine the cornflour... - 124.525
Vegan Crumble Apple Pie
Want a vegan apple pie recipe that is tasty and easy to make? Then watch this video and change the way you think of vegan apple pie forever! Watch to know more. - 124.14
Watch the video and learn how make this simple and super easy apple pie! - 123.374
Apple And Berry Oat Crisp
Everybody loves a fruity dessert after dinner. This apple and berry crisp recipe is fabulous for the summer when fresh fruit and cold ice cream make a wonderful combination. Or serve it warm in winter using frozen fruit to make it. This is just the kind of... - 121.265
Apple Pie - Part 2: Baking
Apples make a great fruit and also go well in pies. Watch this video of apple pie recipe and see how the pie is set and baked. Try this irresistible dish at home today! - 115.617
Apple Pie - Part 1: Preparation
If you are in love with pies, do watch this video to know how to make super delicious apple pie conveniently at home. The video here shows what preparation needs to be done for the pie and also the chef gives some useful tips to make this pie. - 115.234
Apple Butter Pie
Join Barbara Bach as she shows us how to make a home-made Apple Butter Pie. Just in time for Christmas. So rich and so delectable! Watch and learn how to make this beautiful pie from this video. Cheers! - 114.157
Halloween Mock Apple Pie
Like the name says, it is Mock Apple Pie, 'coz there are no apples in it; yet it tastes like apples. It would be a great pie to make on Halloween; especially if you want to fool your friends. - 114.019
Happy 2012 from ABCcubed! We are starting this brand-new year with a brand-new episode of AKwan's Kitchen. In the Season 3 premiere, we are welcoming the year 2012 by making an All-American Classic--the apple pie! Thanks to our guests for making special... - 113.561
Apple Pie In A Slow Cooker
I demonstrate how to make Apple Pie (Apple Cobbler) in a slow cooker. It is a recipe from my cookbook. I've had a lot of compliments on it. It tastes really good! - 113.329
Simple Apple Pie With Creamy Topping
Quick, easy and absolutely guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Give this one a try and I'm sure you'll find it to be one of your new sweet favorites. - 111.857
June The Homemaker - Punk Rock Apple Pie
Nothing like a warm apple pie with some cream for dessert. The tartness of the apples and the buttery of the crust is just sensational! See the video for more! - 111.428
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.909
Apple Pie Dip
A great apple dip for the fall. Can be served hot or cold. Great served with Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips. - 106.072
Apple Pie is a type of fruit pie with sweet baking apple mixture as filling. I think that this pie does not need any introduction, since it has become one of the most popular pies around. - 105.77
Fall Special Fried Apple Pies
Pay a classic tribute to the British with this all-time favorite English fried apple pie. Any one passionate about pies will truly appreciate this crispy fried crust stuffed with sweet, sticky apple filling. A real treat, Betty's version of this fruity... - 105.216
All Time Favorite Apple Pie
Looking for an All Time Favorite Apple Pie? You have hit the correct page. Watch the chef share her secret apple pie recipe now. This one is sure to fetch you a bag full of compliments. - 103.231
Mini Apple Pie
These mini apple pies are super easy to make and are perfect for holidays! Take a look at this video to see how the chef makes a mind blowing apple pie recipe, which looks so amazing and is sure to impress your little guest. Certainly nothing can beat the... - 102.936
Quick Apple Crumble
Quick apple crumble is a quick fix version of the apple crumble. Almost like a real one, this one takes much lesser efforts and time to prepare and tastes equally good. Take a look at the video for the details. - 102.122
Apple Pie Quick-bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine saltine cracker, flour, apple, tapioca, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well and set... - 102.008
Easy Apple Pie
Attention, all you sweeth tooths out there. Today is your lucky day. Check out the video of this yummy and delicious Easy Apple Pie dessert prepared by our very taleted and charming Chef. The Easy Apple Pie is very simple to bake and very delicious in taste.... - 98.49
Fast And Fabulous Homemade Apple Pie
There is no bigger seasonal delight than homemade apple pie. Light, fluffy and mildly spiced, Betty's version of this comforting dish is a sure-fire winner. Quick to make and bursting with winter flavors, this is one dish that will surely impress all. Watch... - 98.2817
Simple Apple Pie
Looking for a simple apple pie; presenting the age old recipe made by our lady at her home. She has pulled it off nicely, as she doesn't use any fancy ingredients or equipments and yet makes it look so palatable. So if you are a pie connoisseur, this recipe... - 97.04
Apple Crumb Pie
Chef Manjula has an American pie recipe that is apple crumb pie for all the Indians who have not yet tried making and apple pie in their kitchen. You may have tasted apple pies many times but as Indians, you too must have dreamed of making the dish at home.... - 96.3511
Making Apple Pie
Can't think of an easier yet yummier dessert to impress the guests dropping in for dinner tonight? Worry not! Watch this simple short video to learn how to make apple pies in a matter of minutes and with the simplest of ingredients at hand. You can never go... - 96.1303
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 96.0411
Apple Pie Protein Shake
1.In a shaker/or blender, pour apple juice. Add ground cinnamon to it.
2.Put vanilla whey protein powder, and shake it well to mix.
3.Serve it immediately as a post work out shake or for breakfast or even with your meal. - 95.6832
Homemade Cinnamon Apple Pie
Apple pie is the epitome of home baking and is a favorite of so many people, who will be happy to enjoy a slice or two with vanilla ice cream on any day of the year! Here is a video detailing the basic and easiest method to make a delicious apple pie, plus... - 94.1578
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. Leave the pastry sheet at room temperature and let it defrost.
3. In a zip lock bag, put together marzipan, almonds and rum.
4. Seal the bag and mix well from outside and knead well to combine, set... - 93.9835
Pies add charm to get-together parties and are good enough to treat kids. Here is a an easy recipe to make a rich, textured and appealing classic style apple pie with choiciest baking apples! - 90.4692
Open Apple Pie
Being creative is nice as long as you can follow through and this open apple pie is a great example of that. In this video the lady shows how you can create a masterpiece step by step. It tastes amazing and I like the presentation. So if you trust your... - 89.6748
Classic Apple Pie
Want to try American's most popular dessert? Dave is making a classic apple pie using Granny Smith apples but you can even use red apple in case you don’t find the green ones. He explains the recipe in simple steps and prepares the classic apple pie with... - 89.4344
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix 2 1/2 cup of flour, vegetable Shortening, white sugar, and Water. Mix well and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Peel and slice up apples.
4. Combine apple in a bowl with some lemon... - 88.8689
Delicious Apple Pie
Apple pie is a delicious cold-weather dessert that is a must for all holiday table. Very few things in life can match the simplicity and sumptuous of apple pie. This video instructs you how to make tasty apple pie at home in a few simple steps. - 88.1555
Grape Apple Pie In Vodka Pie Crust
In this one, apples are paired with grapes in a pie and baked with a crunchy topping of nuts and rolled oats in a crust kneaded with vodka. Now how good does that sound? With minimal sugar, this is a delectable dessert option too if you are watching calories. - 83.3853
Easy Raw Apple Pie
On a raw diet and craving for a dessert? Watch this video to know how you can prepare this really simple and delicious raw apple pie at home. Its a delight for all the raw diet followers, try it today. - 81.8826
Apple Pie With Creamy Topping
For all those who have a sweet tooth, who are craving for a yummy and delicious dessert. Today is your lucky day. Check out this video of the yummy and delicious Apple Pie especially prepared for you by our talented chef. Serve this yummy dessert with whip... - 81.2922
Gluten Free No Bake Apple Pie
Fond of raw food? This recipe might just come handy. Watch chef Dorothy share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Gluten Free No Bake Apple Pie recipe. Treat your family to this yummy dish today. - 65.9578
Apple Pie Oatmeal
Eating a delicious and healthy breakfast couldn't get any easier than this. For years I avoided eating oatmeal in it’s porridge stage but, who knew? This Apple Pie Oatmeal made me a believer! Simple, delicious, nutritious.... That's my motto! If it is your... - 61.6373
Mock Apple Pie
Wish to cook something special for your family or friends this weekend? Try out this great dish, Mock Apple Pie - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! This Pie is cooked in no time; so go ahead and give it a try! - 53.6409
Red Apple Crisp Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spoon filling into prepared pastry shell.
Smooth top of filling.
Place pie plate on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20... - 50.774
Crustless Applesauce Pie
A dessert with a difference...this crustless applesauce pie is easy and the perfect quick dessert. Whether you are planning a family get together or a lunch with friends, this recipe would fit just right. - 50.6647
Apple Almond Pie
Apple Almond Pie made with generous quantity of almonds,apples & butter.Apple almond Pie is a traditional recipe & is easy to cook.The crispiness of Apple Almond Pie is enhanced when you serve it cold,it makes that crunchy sound. - 50.5081
Cinnamon Apple Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 inch X 13 inch baking tin with butter or oil
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and butter.
4. Using your finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles cake... - 50.4632
Apple Cream Pie Heartland Crumb Crusts
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together all crust ingredients; using hands mix them until the butter melts and a dough is formed.
3. Divide the dough into two halves.
4. Into two 9 inch pie plates,... - 50.4448
Wagoim Wheel Apple Pie
An apple pie with a difference!! Wagoim Wheel Apple Pie takes a little more effort but is a guaranteed pleaser! A sweet and yummy snack, this works well the kids too. - 50.3301
Harvest Apple Pie
Who doesnâ€™t love apples, especially when they are fresh and in pie! This yummy Harvest Apple Pie is sure to get your guests excited. I am sure you will love it too. Try this Harvest Apple Pie recipe! - 49.9888
Green Apple Pie
1. Into a large bowl, using a sieve, sift together flour, salt and sugar.
2. Cut the shortening.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, 30 minutes before baking.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, put together egg, vinegar and water; beat... - 49.8089
Bumbleberry Apple Pie
Looking for Bumble berry Apple pie?I am sure you will love this recipe of Bumble Berry Apple pie.You will find this colorful version of Bumble Berry apple Pie,a perfect,after dinner dessert.This Bumble Berry Apple Pie is made with an exciting mixture of... - 49.7661
Individual Apple Pies
Cut in margarine.
Add only enough water to form a dough.
Roll out on a floured piece of waxed paper.
Cut out six 4" circles.
Place circles on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Arrange apples in an overlapping pattern on each circle, covering... - 49.6528
Prune And Apple Meringue Flan
Prune And Apple Meringue Flan! Isn't your mouth watering already? I served these delicious fruit flans just last weekend for my family!. They loved it. Treat your family to these Prune And Apple Meringue Flan too! - 49.5377
Puny's Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the pie pan.
Press a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to completely cover the dough on top of the crust and fill with pie weights or... - 49.4516
Gingered Apple Cranberry Pie
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the larger pastry portion into an 11-inch (28-cm) round.
Fit carefully into a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan.
Trim the pastry so there is about 1 inch (2.5 cm) overhang.
Fold the overhang... - 49.2534
Apple Cream Tart
1) Into the pastry blender, add 1 cup of flour, 1/4 teaspoons salt, and pieces of butter
2) Mix till the mixture is coarse
3) Tip in 7 tablespoons of sour cream, added 1 tablespoon at a time
4) Using a fork, stir to combine with the coarse mixture
5)... - 49.1603
Apple Bacon Pancake Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Add half of the milk and beat until smooth.
4. Add eggs and remaining milk and beat well.
5. In large frying pan, heat butter.
6. Stir in onion and partly... - 49.094
Individual Deep Dish Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Peel and core apples. Cut them into 1/4 inch thick pieces.
3) Place the apples in 4 individual casseroles.
4) Take a clean mixing bowl and combine all the other ingredients, except pastry. Blend the... - 48.9223
Apple And Cranberry Pie In Phyllo
In bowl, combine apples, cranberries, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush sheet lightly with butter.
Combine bread crumbs... - 48.9134
Topsy Turvy Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate, evenly spread butter on the bottom and sides.
3) Press pecan halves with the rounded side down into the butter, then
evenly pat over the brown sugar.
4) Roll out the pastry for... - 48.876
All American Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Make pie crust as per the package instructions.
3) Shape the pastry into ball and divide it into half. Form each half into a round and then flatten each with palm of hand.
4) On lightly floured... - 48.7311
Christmas Deep Dish Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, sift flour with salt. Stir in egg and water and mix till mixture can be held together. Shape into a ball and gently knead the dough. Using a plastic wrap, cover and allow to... - 48.6034
Marge's Deep Dish Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
Roll out half of the pastry dough and fit it into the pan.
Press a piece of aluminum foil directly on top of the dough (covering the bottom and sides of dough) and fill with pie weights... - 48.5898
Walnut Crumb Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, add the flour, sugar and spices. Mix well.
3) Now, cut in the margarine until the mixture has a coarse consistency.
4) Stir in the nuts.
5) Into the unbaked pie shell, turn half of this... - 48.5158
Apple Crumb Pie
This Apple Crumb Pie tastes incredible ! I simply adore the creamy vanilla topping of this pie ! Try this Apple Crumb Pie for dessert and let me know if you like it ! - 48.4331
Mom's Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) Use a large bowl to toss gently the first set of ingredients.
3) Arrange the mixture evenly over the pie crust.
4) Add rest of the ingredients to combine by adding little amount of water to prepare a crumbled mix.
5)... - 48.4267
Downside-up Apple Pecan Pie
A rare Downside up Apple Pecan pie an absolute delight this festive season.Apple pecan Pie with caramel pecan layer flavored with nutmegs,lemon juice & cinnamon.Apple Pecan pie that you will never miss. - 48.3601
Apple Cranberry Pie
Apple cranberry Pie is a great Christmas pie dessert made with apple slices,cranberries,butter & milk.Apple Cranberry Pie is a double crust pie with great fruit flavors.A simple Apple Cranberry pie recipe. - 48.2747
Apple And Pear Pie
1) Make the pastry by sifting the flour, confectioners' sugar, salt and coriander in a large bowl. Cut the mixture in shortening and butter till it starts to look like fine bread crumbs.
2) In the center of the pastry, make a well. Beat the... - 48.2206
Apple Crunch Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) Divide the pastry into two halves.
3) Take a 9 inch pie pan and line one half the pastry in it.
4) In a clean bowl, combine apples with sugar, flour, salt, lemon juice and cinnamon.
5) Now, pour this... - 48.164
Mincemeat And Apple Pie
1) Pound fat coarsely.
2) Put in a bowl with flour and salt.
3) Add water to make firm dough.
4) Make a dough strip about 1.25 cm (1/2 in.) thick and 15 cm (6 in.) wide.
5) Fold in three and roll again to the size as before.
6) Again fold in three and... - 48.1471
Crumbly Apple Pie
1. Start by preheating oven to 400°F
2. Take the apples and peel, core and slice it
3. In a bowl, mix together corn oil and water, then stir in flour and pinch of salt, with the help of a fork mix mixture to soften the dough, you can... - 48.1269
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, combine shortening and dry ingredients, until the mixture is granular. You can use a pastry blender to cut in the shortening.
3) To this mix, gradually add cold milk.
4) With a... - 48.1147
Fried Autumn Apple Pies
What can I say, except that they are the yummy little fried pies that burst with apple goodness, flavored with cinnamon. - 48.093
Cascade Apple Meringue Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a dry mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat using an electric hand beater until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in egg yolks one at a... - 48.0801
Apples N Honey Nut Tart
Apples N Honey Nut Tart is an amazingly delicous dessert recipe. Try this Apples N Honey Nut Tart recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 48.0729
Individual Apple Sauce Date Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F
2) Take a mixing bowl and sift flour and salt together.
3) Using 2 knives or pastry blender, cut in the shortening and add cheese to the mixing bowl. Mix well to avoid formation of lumps.
4) Now, add water... - 48.0598
Picnic Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Peel and slice apples.
3. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and egg together.
4. Sift flours with salt and stir into mixture, adding a little more flour if required to make a firm dough.
5. Chill for 30... - 47.9983
Apple Crumb Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) Take a clean mixing bowl and combine salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, butter and apples.
3) Place this mixture in the unbaked 9 inch i.e. shell.
4) In a separate bowl mix flour and brown sugar. Whip butter... - 47.9278
Mock Mince Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry.
3) In a bowl, mix the sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and ginger together.
4) Then add the apple, raisins, walnuts, orange and lemon peel and lemon juice; mix... - 47.8867
Baxter Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the pan.
Refrigerate while you're making the filling.
Use an electric mixer to combine the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt, flour, and apple pie... - 47.8768
Maple Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. To make the filling, in a mixing bowl, mix together crushed gingersnaps, sugar, pecans, melted butter, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Place the pie shell on a baking sheet.
4. Layer half the apple slices... - 47.8676
Apple And Honey Pie
Dough Combine the flour, salt and butter in an electric mixer and blend until thick and slightly lumpy.
Add water while mixing, until the dough forms a ball.
Remove the dough, powder slightly with flour and cover with plastic wrap.
Set aside in the... - 47.8539
Green Mountain Deep Dish Apple Pie
In medium bowl combine first 8 ingredients in order given.
Press half of the cereal mixture in the bottom of a 2-cup casserole.
Set aside remaining mixture.
In small saucepan combine apple and water.
Cook until tender.
Remove apple slices from saucepan with a... - 47.8535
Apple Pie With Shortening Crust
Cut Fluffo into flour-salt mixture until crumbly.
Pour in ice water as you lift flour mixture with fork from edges.
Continue lifting mixture until all is dampened.
Then form into two balls.
Roll out first one and put into pyrex 9" pie pan.
Pre-heat oven to... - 47.8493
Wonderful Apple Pie
1 Line the pie plate with pastry.
2 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, spices and butter
4 Mix with a pastry blender until crumbly.
5 You may substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons Apple Pie Spice for... - 47.717
Rustic Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a bowl add flour and sugar and mix well. Mix egg yolks, lemon zest, vanilla and butter and mix till dough starts forming. If required add ice water, as drops, to bind the dough. Shape into a ball,... - 47.6808
Cranberry Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together flour and salt; cut and add shortening and mix until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
3. Add cheese and stir to mix.
4. Gradually sprinkle water and... - 47.6106
Pecan Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 375°.
Pecan Mixture: Melt butter in pan; blend in vanilla, brown sugar, Karo and pecans.
Spread evenly in bottom of a 9-inch deep pie pan.
Place 1 pie crust over the pecan mixture.
Filling: In a large bowl, combine vanilla, butter extract and... - 47.525
Cranberry Apple Nut Pie
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Divide pie pastry in half.
Roll one half on lightly floured surface to form 13-inch circle.
Fit into 9-inch pie plate; trim edges.
Reroll scraps and cut into decorative shapes, such as holly leaves and berries, for garnish; set... - 47.4762
Glazed Apple Cream Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the package instructions, prepare the pie crust for two-crust pie using a 9-inch pie pan.
3 In a medium saucepan, mix sugar, 1/2 cup milk, whipping cream and 1/4 cup butter.
4 ... - 47.4495
Mile High Apple Pie
To make the crust: Coat a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
Stir or process until mixed.
Add the butter or margarine and drizzle with the oil.
Cut in with a fork or process with on/off... - 47.405
American Apple Bake
1. Pre heat an oven to175C (350F).
2. In a small sized bowl combine cheese, cinnamon powder and flour. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In another small sized bowl, combine honey, lemon juice, nutmeg powder and water. Mix well and keep... - 47.4003
Apple Crumb Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the apples, lemon juice and 1/4 cup of maple syrup. Keep aside.
3) In a food processor, combine the flour, sprinkles, oil, corn syrup, cinnamon, allspice and the remaining maple... - 47.2781
American Apple Pie Recipes By Category