- » American Apple Pie
American Apple Pie Recipes
American Apple Pie as the name suggests is an apple pie or tart that originates from America. This pie has a double crust base with an apple filling and the top of the pie is covered with lattice crust. Mostly fresh ... More »
Mini Apple Pie Galettes
1. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, and salt, give a toss, add butter pieces and mix with fork/hands until it resembles coarse meal.
2. Add egg yolk and some of the water, tablespoons at a time, and combine with fork/hands just until you form... - 147.896
Apple Pie - Part 1: Preparation
If you are in love with pies, do watch this video to know how to make super delicious apple pie conveniently at home. The video here shows what preparation needs to be done for the pie and also the chef gives some useful tips to make this pie. - 145.901
Apple And Berry Oat Crisp
Everybody loves a fruity dessert after dinner. This apple and berry crisp recipe is fabulous for the summer when fresh fruit and cold ice cream make a wonderful combination. Or serve it warm in winter using frozen fruit to make it. This is just the kind of... - 138.626
Apple Pie - Part 2: Baking
Apples make a great fruit and also go well in pies. Watch this video of apple pie recipe and see how the pie is set and baked. Try this irresistible dish at home today! - 137.405
Apple Pie Bread
All the flavors of your favorite apple pie...in a yummy bread! - 136.23
Halloween Mock Apple Pie
Like the name says, it is Mock Apple Pie, 'coz there are no apples in it; yet it tastes like apples. It would be a great pie to make on Halloween; especially if you want to fool your friends. - 133.926
Adorable Apple Pie Pops
They say everything taste better on a stick so I just had to give these apple pie pops a try. These pie pops packs all yumminess of homemade apple pie in each little bite. They come together pretty easy too! Perfect party favor. - 129.999
Dutch Apple Pie
Cooking for family is so eternally satisfying, specially when you know that they are enjoying the food. This simple and easy Dutch apple pie will add on to your list. Check out the recipe and let this simple and luscious dessert speak about your love for your... - 128.766
Thrive Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the filling: In a bowl add the apple slices, apple drink mix, water, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and sugar. Let this this sit for about 10 mins.
3. In a small bowl, combine the cornflour... - 127.773
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
2. Make the pie dough before and refrigerate or use store bought pie dough.
3. In a large bowl, add sliced apple, flour, cinnamon, and sugar. Break apples with finger and mix well.
4. On working... - 125.094
Homemade Apple Pie Shots
Want to drink some apple pie? Yes, you've read it correctly; “drink” apple pie flavored liquor. The combination of apples and cinnamon is one of the favorite fall-winter flavor combinations. This alcohol-infused hot sweet cinnamony apple juice cider drink... - 119.904
Want to try out at home, one of the most popular desserts in America - Apple Pie. Lauren shows us how to make this tasty pie. The yummy and tempting Apple Pie is best served with whipped cream or ice cream. The presentation in the video is very good and the... - 119.223
Apple Pie Dip
A great apple dip for the fall. Can be served hot or cold. Great served with Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips. - 117.964
Apple Pie In A Slow Cooker
I demonstrate how to make Apple Pie (Apple Cobbler) in a slow cooker. It is a recipe from my cookbook. I've had a lot of compliments on it. It tastes really good! - 116.55
Homemade Cinnamon Apple Pie
Apple pie is the epitome of home baking and is a favorite of so many people, who will be happy to enjoy a slice or two with vanilla ice cream on any day of the year! Here is a video detailing the basic and easiest method to make a delicious apple pie, plus... - 115.757
Happy 2012 from ABCcubed! We are starting this brand-new year with a brand-new episode of AKwan's Kitchen. In the Season 3 premiere, we are welcoming the year 2012 by making an All-American Classic--the apple pie! Thanks to our guests for making special... - 114.709
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix 2 1/2 cup of flour, vegetable Shortening, white sugar, and Water. Mix well and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Peel and slice up apples.
4. Combine apple in a bowl with some lemon... - 114.441
Apple Butter Pie
Join Barbara Bach as she shows us how to make a home-made Apple Butter Pie. Just in time for Christmas. So rich and so delectable! Watch and learn how to make this beautiful pie from this video. Cheers! - 114.025
Simple Apple Pie With Creamy Topping
Quick, easy and absolutely guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Give this one a try and I'm sure you'll find it to be one of your new sweet favorites. - 111.705
Making Apple Pie
Can't think of an easier yet yummier dessert to impress the guests dropping in for dinner tonight? Worry not! Watch this simple short video to learn how to make apple pies in a matter of minutes and with the simplest of ingredients at hand. You can never go... - 111.451
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.867
Best Homemade Apple Pie - Easy Pie Crust From Scratch
Need an apple pie recipe? This one has served me well for over 20 years. It is now a tradition in my family that I make my homemade apple pie recipe every year at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and when ever my husband requests it. - 107.902
Apple Pie is a type of fruit pie with sweet baking apple mixture as filling. I think that this pie does not need any introduction, since it has become one of the most popular pies around. - 107.318
Fall Special Fried Apple Pies
Pay a classic tribute to the British with this all-time favorite English fried apple pie. Any one passionate about pies will truly appreciate this crispy fried crust stuffed with sweet, sticky apple filling. A real treat, Betty's version of this fruity... - 106.768
Apple Pie Quick-bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine saltine cracker, flour, apple, tapioca, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well and set... - 103.205
All Time Favorite Apple Pie
Looking for an All Time Favorite Apple Pie? You have hit the correct page. Watch the chef share her secret apple pie recipe now. This one is sure to fetch you a bag full of compliments. - 103.117
Quick Apple Crumble
Quick apple crumble is a quick fix version of the apple crumble. Almost like a real one, this one takes much lesser efforts and time to prepare and tastes equally good. Take a look at the video for the details. - 102.119
Simple Apple Pie
Looking for a simple apple pie; presenting the age old recipe made by our lady at her home. She has pulled it off nicely, as she doesn't use any fancy ingredients or equipments and yet makes it look so palatable. So if you are a pie connoisseur, this recipe... - 100.337
Easy Apple Pie
Attention, all you sweeth tooths out there. Today is your lucky day. Check out the video of this yummy and delicious Easy Apple Pie dessert prepared by our very taleted and charming Chef. The Easy Apple Pie is very simple to bake and very delicious in taste.... - 100.101
Fast And Fabulous Homemade Apple Pie
There is no bigger seasonal delight than homemade apple pie. Light, fluffy and mildly spiced, Betty's version of this comforting dish is a sure-fire winner. Quick to make and bursting with winter flavors, this is one dish that will surely impress all. Watch... - 99.9121
Baked Mini Apple Pie
These mini apple pies are super easy to make and are perfect for holidays! Take a look at this video to see how the chef makes a mind blowing apple pie recipe, which looks so amazing and is sure to impress your little guest. Certainly nothing can beat the... - 98.7092
Apple Pie Protein Shake
1.In a shaker/or blender, pour apple juice. Add ground cinnamon to it.
2.Put vanilla whey protein powder, and shake it well to mix.
3.Serve it immediately as a post work out shake or for breakfast or even with your meal. - 95.7329
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 94.2657
Apple Crumb Pie
Chef Manjula has an American pie recipe that is apple crumb pie for all the Indians who have not yet tried making and apple pie in their kitchen. You may have tasted apple pies many times but as Indians, you too must have dreamed of making the dish at home.... - 94.0499
Classic Apple Pie
Want to try American's most popular dessert? Dave is making a classic apple pie using Granny Smith apples but you can even use red apple in case you don’t find the green ones. He explains the recipe in simple steps and prepares the classic apple pie with... - 92.6858
Open Apple Pie
Being creative is nice as long as you can follow through and this open apple pie is a great example of that. In this video the lady shows how you can create a masterpiece step by step. It tastes amazing and I like the presentation. So if you trust your... - 91.3971
Pies add charm to get-together parties and are good enough to treat kids. Here is a an easy recipe to make a rich, textured and appealing classic style apple pie with choiciest baking apples! - 91.2454
Delicious Apple Pie
Apple pie is a delicious cold-weather dessert that is a must for all holiday table. Very few things in life can match the simplicity and sumptuous of apple pie. This video instructs you how to make tasty apple pie at home in a few simple steps. - 89.769
Grape Apple Pie In Vodka Pie Crust
In this one, apples are paired with grapes in a pie and baked with a crunchy topping of nuts and rolled oats in a crust kneaded with vodka. Now how good does that sound? With minimal sugar, this is a delectable dessert option too if you are watching calories. - 86.7699
Easy Raw Apple Pie
On a raw diet and craving for a dessert? Watch this video to know how you can prepare this really simple and delicious raw apple pie at home. Its a delight for all the raw diet followers, try it today. - 83.4259
Apple Pie With Creamy Topping
For all those who have a sweet tooth, who are craving for a yummy and delicious dessert. Today is your lucky day. Check out this video of the yummy and delicious Apple Pie especially prepared for you by our talented chef. Serve this yummy dessert with whip... - 81.1655
Creamy Apple Pie
Nothing like a warm apple pie with some cream for dessert. The tartness of the apples and the buttery of the crust is just sensational! See the video for more! - 70.0882
Gluten Free No Bake Apple Pie
Fond of raw food? This recipe might just come handy. Watch chef Dorothy share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Gluten Free No Bake Apple Pie recipe. Treat your family to this yummy dish today. - 67.543
Apple Pie Oatmeal
Eating a delicious and healthy breakfast couldn't get any easier than this. For years I avoided eating oatmeal in it’s porridge stage but, who knew? This Apple Pie Oatmeal made me a believer! Simple, delicious, nutritious.... That's my motto! If it is your... - 65.0237
Apple Almond Pie
Apple Almond Pie made with generous quantity of almonds,apples & butter.Apple almond Pie is a traditional recipe & is easy to cook.The crispiness of Apple Almond Pie is enhanced when you serve it cold,it makes that crunchy sound. - 52.0916
Mock Apple Pie
Wish to cook something special for your family or friends this weekend? Try out this great dish, Mock Apple Pie - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! This Pie is cooked in no time; so go ahead and give it a try! - 51.618
Bumbleberry Apple Pie
Looking for Bumble berry Apple pie?I am sure you will love this recipe of Bumble Berry Apple pie.You will find this colorful version of Bumble Berry apple Pie,a perfect,after dinner dessert.This Bumble Berry Apple Pie is made with an exciting mixture of... - 51.4271
Crustless Applesauce Pie
A dessert with a difference...this crustless applesauce pie is easy and the perfect quick dessert. Whether you are planning a family get together or a lunch with friends, this recipe would fit just right. - 50.5234
Red Apple Crisp Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spoon filling into prepared pastry shell.
Smooth top of filling.
Place pie plate on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20... - 50.1579
Downside-up Apple Pecan Pie
A rare Downside up Apple Pecan pie an absolute delight this festive season.Apple pecan Pie with caramel pecan layer flavored with nutmegs,lemon juice & cinnamon.Apple Pecan pie that you will never miss. - 49.9749
Apple Cranberry Pie
Apple cranberry Pie is a great Christmas pie dessert made with apple slices,cranberries,butter & milk.Apple Cranberry Pie is a double crust pie with great fruit flavors.A simple Apple Cranberry pie recipe. - 49.8999
Wagoim Wheel Apple Pie
An apple pie with a difference!! Wagoim Wheel Apple Pie takes a little more effort but is a guaranteed pleaser! A sweet and yummy snack, this works well the kids too. - 49.7665
Apple Pan Dowdy
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take 6 8 ounce souffle dishes or ramekins and grease them.
3.With a cutter, take the 12 round shaped pieces from the bread.
4.Spread melted butter on each side of the bread and on one side put... - 49.1997
Marge's Deep Dish Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
Roll out half of the pastry dough and fit it into the pan.
Press a piece of aluminum foil directly on top of the dough (covering the bottom and sides of dough) and fill with pie weights... - 49.0827
Gingered Apple Cranberry Pie
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the larger pastry portion into an 11-inch (28-cm) round.
Fit carefully into a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan.
Trim the pastry so there is about 1 inch (2.5 cm) overhang.
Fold the overhang... - 49.061
Apple And Pear Pie
1) Make the pastry by sifting the flour, confectioners' sugar, salt and coriander in a large bowl. Cut the mixture in shortening and butter till it starts to look like fine bread crumbs.
2) In the center of the pastry, make a well. Beat the... - 49.0567
Cinnamon Apple Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 inch X 13 inch baking tin with butter or oil
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and butter.
4. Using your finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles cake... - 48.983
Christmas Deep Dish Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, sift flour with salt. Stir in egg and water and mix till mixture can be held together. Shape into a ball and gently knead the dough. Using a plastic wrap, cover and allow to... - 48.9223
Fresh Apple Pie
1)Mix flour and salt together.
2)Use a pastry blender and cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse meal.
3)Sprinkle little cold water, evenly over surface and stir with a fork till all the dry ingredients are moistened.
4)Give shape of a ball,... - 48.9049
Puny's Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the pie pan.
Press a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to completely cover the dough on top of the crust and fill with pie weights or... - 48.8055
Individual Apple Sauce Date Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F
2) Take a mixing bowl and sift flour and salt together.
3) Using 2 knives or pastry blender, cut in the shortening and add cheese to the mixing bowl. Mix well to avoid formation of lumps.
4) Now, add water... - 48.7134
Apple Crunch Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) Divide the pastry into two halves.
3) Take a 9 inch pie pan and line one half the pastry in it.
4) In a clean bowl, combine apples with sugar, flour, salt, lemon juice and cinnamon.
5) Now, pour this... - 48.5843
Harvest Apple Pie
Who doesnâ€™t love apples, especially when they are fresh and in pie! This yummy Harvest Apple Pie is sure to get your guests excited. I am sure you will love it too. Try this Harvest Apple Pie recipe! - 48.5417
Green Apple Pie
1. Into a large bowl, using a sieve, sift together flour, salt and sugar.
2. Cut the shortening.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, 30 minutes before baking.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, put together egg, vinegar and water; beat... - 48.5046
Prune And Apple Meringue Flan
Prune And Apple Meringue Flan! Isn't your mouth watering already? I served these delicious fruit flans just last weekend for my family!. They loved it. Treat your family to these Prune And Apple Meringue Flan too! - 48.344
Mom's Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) Use a large bowl to toss gently the first set of ingredients.
3) Arrange the mixture evenly over the pie crust.
4) Add rest of the ingredients to combine by adding little amount of water to prepare a crumbled mix.
5)... - 48.2079
Apple Crumb Pie
1. In a large bowl, combine the apples, lemon juice and 1/4 cup maple syrup.
3. In a food processor, combine the flour, sprinkles, oil, corn syrup, cinnamon, allspice and remaining 1/4 cup maple syrup.
4. It has to be... - 48.1937
Walnut Crumb Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, add the flour, sugar and spices. Mix well.
3) Now, cut in the margarine until the mixture has a coarse consistency.
4) Stir in the nuts.
5) Into the unbaked pie shell, turn half of this... - 48.1434
Apple Betty Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F .
2) In a large bowl, combine the flour and butter together.
3) Add 3 tablespoons sugar, egg yolks, lemon juice and sour cream.
4) Knead the mixtuer to make a dough and divide into two portions.
5) Roll... - 48.1166
Apple Cream Tart
1) Into the pastry blender, add 1 cup of flour, 1/4 teaspoons salt, and pieces of butter
2) Mix till the mixture is coarse
3) Tip in 7 tablespoons of sour cream, added 1 tablespoon at a time
4) Using a fork, stir to combine with the coarse mixture
5)... - 48.0718
Fried Autumn Apple Pies
What can I say, except that they are the yummy little fried pies that burst with apple goodness, flavored with cinnamon. - 48.0511
Apple Pie With Shortening Crust
Cut Fluffo into flour-salt mixture until crumbly.
Pour in ice water as you lift flour mixture with fork from edges.
Continue lifting mixture until all is dampened.
Then form into two balls.
Roll out first one and put into pyrex 9" pie pan.
Pre-heat oven to... - 47.9509
Apple Cream Pie Heartland Crumb Crusts
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together all crust ingredients; using hands mix them until the butter melts and a dough is formed.
3. Divide the dough into two halves.
4. Into two 9 inch pie plates,... - 47.942
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, combine shortening and dry ingredients, until the mixture is granular. You can use a pastry blender to cut in the shortening.
3) To this mix, gradually add cold milk.
4) With a... - 47.9418
Individual Deep Dish Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Peel and core apples. Cut them into 1/4 inch thick pieces.
3) Place the apples in 4 individual casseroles.
4) Take a clean mixing bowl and combine all the other ingredients, except pastry. Blend the... - 47.9192
American Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 425 degrees F
2) Prepare crust, in mixer bowl fitted with paddle attachment.
3) Sift together flour and salt.
4) Add shortening and beat on low speed till mixture resembles cornmeal.
5) In a small bowl, add milk... - 47.9102
Baxter Apple Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the pan.
Refrigerate while you're making the filling.
Use an electric mixer to combine the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt, flour, and apple pie... - 47.8468
Rustic Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a bowl add flour and sugar and mix well. Mix egg yolks, lemon zest, vanilla and butter and mix till dough starts forming. If required add ice water, as drops, to bind the dough. Shape into a ball,... - 47.8287
Maple Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. To make the filling, in a mixing bowl, mix together crushed gingersnaps, sugar, pecans, melted butter, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Place the pie shell on a baking sheet.
4. Layer half the apple slices... - 47.7835
Apple Crumb Pie
Apple crumb pie recipe made with apples,nutmegs,cinnamon,butter.A delicious Apple Crumb pie recipe.A classic Christmas Apple Crumb Pie recipe. - 47.6018
Apple Crumb Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) Take a clean mixing bowl and combine salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, butter and apples.
3) Place this mixture in the unbaked 9 inch i.e. shell.
4) In a separate bowl mix flour and brown sugar. Whip butter... - 47.5437
Picnic Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Peel and slice apples.
3. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and egg together.
4. Sift flours with salt and stir into mixture, adding a little more flour if required to make a firm dough.
5. Chill for 30... - 47.522
All American Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Make pie crust as per the package instructions.
3) Shape the pastry into ball and divide it into half. Form each half into a round and then flatten each with palm of hand.
4) On lightly floured... - 47.4933
Cranberry Apple Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put together flour and salt; cut and add shortening and mix until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
3. Add cheese and stir to mix.
4. Gradually sprinkle water and... - 47.4704
Mincemeat And Apple Pie
1) Pound fat coarsely.
2) Put in a bowl with flour and salt.
3) Add water to make firm dough.
4) Make a dough strip about 1.25 cm (1/2 in.) thick and 15 cm (6 in.) wide.
5) Fold in three and roll again to the size as before.
6) Again fold in three and... - 47.468
Individual Apple Pies
Cut in margarine.
Add only enough water to form a dough.
Roll out on a floured piece of waxed paper.
Cut out six 4" circles.
Place circles on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Arrange apples in an overlapping pattern on each circle, covering... - 47.4108
Low Fat Apple Pie
1. With two knives or pastry blender, cut margarine into a sieve flour and salt mixture until the mixture is of cornmeal consistency.
2. Add ice water to the mixture, toss with a fork and shape into a ball. Allow to chill for 20 minutes.
3.... - 47.2554
Apple Crumb Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the apples, lemon juice and 1/4 cup of maple syrup. Keep aside.
3) In a food processor, combine the flour, sprinkles, oil, corn syrup, cinnamon, allspice and the remaining maple... - 47.1609
Wonderful Apple Pie
1 Line the pie plate with pastry.
2 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, spices and butter
4 Mix with a pastry blender until crumbly.
5 You may substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons Apple Pie Spice for... - 47.1168
Deep Dish Apple Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 425°Fahrenheit.
2 Prepare the pastry and keep it aside.
3 In a bowl, add apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; toss together.
4 You can also replace the spices listed above, with 1 1/2... - 47.0687
Peach Apple Pie
Apples & Peaches make a delicious combination. Try this Peach Apple pie recipe by mixing the fruits in with butter,sugar & flour.Serve with French vanilla ice cream & a dash of cinnamon sprinkle.Enjoy!! - 46.9542
Mile High Apple Pie
To make the crust: Coat a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
Stir or process until mixed.
Add the butter or margarine and drizzle with the oil.
Cut in with a fork or process with on/off... - 46.9397
Almond Deep Dish Apple Pie
Mix flour and salt.
Cut in 1/4 cup butter and the lard.
Add nuts, and enough water to hold ingredients together.
Refrigerate while you make the filling.
Put the apples in a shallow baking dish (about 2 inches deep).
Combine 1/4 cup melted butter, the sugar,... - 46.8645
Apple Bacon Pancake Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Add half of the milk and beat until smooth.
4. Add eggs and remaining milk and beat well.
5. In large frying pan, heat butter.
6. Stir in onion and partly... - 46.8512
Apple Crumb Pie
This Apple Crumb Pie tastes incredible ! I simply adore the creamy vanilla topping of this pie ! Try this Apple Crumb Pie for dessert and let me know if you like it ! - 46.7512
Apple And Red Currant Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Roll out the pastry dough on a floured surface. Take an 8-inch flan ring over a baking sheet and line with the pastry sheet.
3) Take half the amount of the red currant jelly and spread it over the pie... - 46.6916
Topsy Turvy Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate, evenly spread butter on the bottom and sides.
3) Press pecan halves with the rounded side down into the butter, then
evenly pat over the brown sugar.
4) Roll out the pastry for... - 46.629
Crumbly Apple Pie
1. Start by preheating oven to 400°F
2. Take the apples and peel, core and slice it
3. In a bowl, mix together corn oil and water, then stir in flour and pinch of salt, with the help of a fork mix mixture to soften the dough, you can... - 46.6164
American Apple Pie Recipes By Category