- » American Alcohol
American Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of american alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for american alcohol recipes.
Arugula Bacon And Butter Bean Side Dish For Pork
This is a delicious, rustic side dish of butter beans and rocket lettuce tossed with a warm bacon fat dressing. Its super easy and incredibly fast to prepare. It made a wonderful accompaniment for pork chops. I highly recommend this simple yet fancy dish. - 148.499
Chocolate Ginger Martini
This little libation really sizzles with chocolate and ginger and a cayenne-spiked chocolate rim. Lemon vodka gives it even more zest. - 145.252
Life Is A Bitchintini
1. For the rosehip lavender syrup: Add purified water, stevia powder, rosehips and lavender blossoms to a heavy saucepan.
2. Bring to a very slow simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Let cool then refrigerate. This will keep for... - 144.733
A trashion party invite inspired this deliciously, uh, trashyly different cocktail. Served martini style (or however you like) the idea is to use erstwhile trash. Frankly, that gives you considerable scope to use anything you would otherwise toss out, without... - 143.141
Crustless Cheesy Quiche
Want to make a quick and effortless quiche? Here is an wonderful video that would make your dish really marvelous. This recipe is an awesome treat for any occasion and it is incredibly easy to make. The chef here has wonderfully flavored the rich quinche and... - 142.154
Homemade Alcohol Based Eggnog Or Egg Nog
1. In a bowl, break the three eggs and add the yolk of the fourth egg and whisk well using a balloon whisk.
2. In a large saucepan, pour the beaten eggs. Add the salt, sugar and nutmeg powder and mix well, using a balloon whisk.
3. Slowly pour... - 141.856
Bruschetta With Tomato Topping
Do you need a recipe to make an easy and delicious appetizer for a party or get-together? Here is a video that shows a simple recipe for Bruschetta with Tomato Topping . The chef here hardly takes any time to prepare and it is absolutely flavorful dish. There... - 141.656
Turkey Giblet Gravy
Here is a classic giblet gravy recipe that uses some ingredients from the roasted turkey recipe video which you may want to watch first. This video for giblet gravy is very impressive and a great effort to use up the giblet to make a flavorful gravy! - 141.506
Sweet Incognito Cocktail
1. Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave (on defrost) or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2. Dip the rim of a rocks glass in the melted chocolate, then refrigerate. The remainder of the chocolate can be used to coat a few... - 141.486
How To Make A Vulcan Mind Probe Cocktail
Maybe you don’t want any Vulcans probing your mind but this powerfully alcoholic martini may make you very vulnerable to that. For non-Trekkies out there, the mind meld (not probe) was the means by which Vulcans could make their minds one with another... - 140.939
Jbt Blue Barrel Cocktail
Barrel aging a cocktail like this JBT Blue Barrel Cocktail is a fun and simple way to add mellow and nuanced spice to a cocktail. This video shows you, how to age your cocktails in a barrel. You will love this new twist to your cocktails. - 140.819
Ginger Rouge Cocktail
Full of cranberry, orange and zesty ginger, the Ginger Rouge Cocktail could be the perfect Thanksgiving cocktail! In this video you will learn how to prepare a magical syrup for your cocktails as well as a spiced cocktail. Happy Holidays! - 140.157
Challah Bread Stuffing With Mushrooms
Do you know how to make a delicious stuffing with challah bread? Here is an outstanding video that displays a quick and easy recipe for hallah bread stuffing with mushrooms. The video is extremely appreciable for it's simplicity and a of course for the... - 139.217
Tea Rose Cocktail
1. Add the VeeV, kombucha green tea-infused gin, rose hip syrup and lemon balm into a shaker half-filled with ice and shake vigorously.
2. Strain into your finest china teacup, half-filled with crushed ice.
3. Top with the rose champagne.
4.... - 137.734
Skinny Summer Sipper
1. Muddle the strawberries, basil, and lime juice in a rocks glass.
2. Add the strawberry balsamic vinegar, stevia syrup and ice.
3. Add the tequila and stir.
4. Top with club soda.
5. Serve chilled. - 137.562
Simply Exquisite Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice along with Frangelico, butterscotch schnapps, orange curacao, creme de bananas and light cream. Shake well.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Add a dash of nutmeg and the orange wedge and serve chilled. - 137.235
Fried Breaded Steak
An excellent way to cook Breaded Steak. One great thing the chef tells about this recipe is you can make a lot of the steaks and eat them during the week. He also offers a variety of serving ideas. This video is a must watch ! - 137.231
The Loove Monkey Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add creme de bananas, white rum, amaretto, milk, vanilla essence and vanilla ice cream and shake well for 20 seconds.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with cherries and serve chilled. - 136.538
Skinny Apricot Fission Cocktail
1. Add apricot brandy, orange juice, lemon juice and 1 mint sprig into a shaker with ice.
2. Shake viciously for 15 seconds.
3. Pour with ice into a bucket glass.
4. Top with club soda
5. Garnish with an orange twist and another mint sprig and... - 136.415
Tom Collins Cocktail
Some say this elegant drink began as the John Collins, named for a waiter at Limmer’s Old House in London. Eventually, someone made the cocktail with Old Tom Gin and hence, it became the Tom Collins. This theory is made more likely by the Great Tom Collins... - 136.283
Easy Corn Casserole
Would to like to have some sweet delicious corn baked in creamy casserole? Here is an impressive video that says it all. The chef here makes the breakfast casserole that is just perfect to kick start a refreshing morning. Surely this video is a must see to... - 135.987
Bushwhacker Frozen Cocktail
1. In a blender, add Kahlua, creme de cacao, Bailey's Irish Cream, cream of coconut, amaretto, light rum, dark rum and crushed ice and blend well together.
2. Pour into a tall cocktail glass.
3. Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
4.... - 135.167
Maguey Harvest Cocktail
Mezcal is an often misunderstood spirit. Although similar to Tequila, it is worlds apart in many ways. In this video Tim Master shares the story of this special spirit. Tim also shares his recipe for a wonderful winter cocktail, the Maguey Harvest Cocktail.... - 135.095
Black Rose Cocktail
1. Build the bourbon, cognac, grenadine, Peychaud's bitters and angosture bitters in a cocktail shaker over ice.
2. Strain into an old fashioned glass.
3. Garnish with the lemon peel and serve chilled. - 134.559
Kiwi Basil Cocktail
1. Muddle the kiwi fruit, basil, lime juice and syrup in an old-fashioned glass.
2. Add the gin and ice and stir well.
3. Garnish with basil and a slice of kiwi and serve chilled. - 134.539
Mojito, one of the world’s favorite drinks. Add a little ginger and spice it up even more. Delicious! - 134.219
Pieces Of Eight Cocktail
1. Add the passionfruit liqueur, mango rum, coconut rum, Grand Marnier, orange juice and pineapple juice over ice in a cocktail glass.
2. Add a squeeze of the halved lime and drop it into the glass.
3. Stir up the mix well with a bar spoon.
4.... - 134.149
Treasure Hunter Cocktail
1. In a large wine glass, muddle the lemon slices, sugar and kirschwasser.
2. Fill the glass with ice.
3. Add the rum.
4. Top with the wine and stir well.
5. Serve as a chilled cocktail. - 134.117
Skinny Basil Pineapple Cocktail
Refreshing pineapple with a tang of basil and a little belt of gin in a Skinny cocktail that has only 135 low calories. This is a delightful sipper on a hot day. - 134.109
Peppy Vanil Skinny Cocktail
1. Put the peppercorns in a bag and smash roughly with a rolling pin or wood hammer.
2. In an ice-filled shaker, add the broken peppercorns, cranberry, vodka, stevia and about 1/4 of a lemon zested.
3. Shake well.
4. Double strain into a... - 133.999
A new martini creation made with a mix from iX MiXer. Bourbon, vanilla vodka, berrie, citrus and cinnamon come together for an explosive burst of flavor. And the folk at iX say their all-natural MiX is packed with electrolytes, vitamins and minerals that will... - 133.808
How To Make A Mai Tai
1. In a cocktail shaker, add light rum, dark rum, lime juice, orange curacao, orgeat syrup and grenadine and shake over ice.
2. Strain into a rocks glass with crushed ice.
3. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a little umbrella and serve chilled. - 133.637
Chocolate Spice Martini
The Chocolate Spice Martini is as rich and delicious as it gets but with an added kick of cinnamon, nutmeg and black pepper. Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it. - 133.383
Adam And Eve Cocktail
Originally made with Forbidden Fruit Liqueur, a pomelo-based brandy liquor that is no longer in production, this is a recreation using brandy, gin, lemon and honey. Pomelo, also spelled as pommelo or pummelo, is a large grapefruit-like fruit. Forbidden Fruit... - 133.295
Flaming A**hole Shooter
1. Add the grenadine to a shot glass.
2. Using a spoon, carefully layer the green creme de menthe next.
3. Next, layer the creme de bananas and last gently pour in the rum.
4. Ignite the rum before serving and serve along with a straw after... - 133.002
Skinny Pink Melon Fever Cocktail
1. To make your own lemon vodka infusion, add the peel (not the pith) of 1 medium lemon to 2 cups vodka.
2. Refrigerate for 1 – 2 weeks. Shake everyday.
3. In a blender, add 1 ounce of lemon vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and ice... - 132.965
Patio Daddy-o Planter's Punch
1. Fill a tall glass with ice.
2. Add the pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice and dark rum and stir.
3. Top with grenadine.
4. Garnish with an orange slice, pineapple slice and maraschino cherry and serve chilled. - 132.915
Color Palette Cocktail
The colors of your palette are only limited by your imagination. For this frozen potion I used raspberry liqueur, blue curacao, apricot liqueur and creme de cassis but mix it up any way you like. The idea originated when talking to my friend and artist, Beth... - 132.761
Hakam Cocktail is similar to the Martinez. Many Martinez recipes specifically call for Old Tom gin, and/or the use of Maraschino liqueur. It's hard to say about the origins of this drink. Hakam means "A Wise Man" in Hebrew. So watch this video and try it out,... - 132.301
Have drink with your friends and be careful because this drink could be as dangerous as fireworks! Make this delightful drink with Shea in her kitchen! See the video for more! - 131.976
Drink recipes that will add a bit of "wow" to your next party. Find four cool Cocktails on Six Minute Style: Pomepolitan, Green-tea martini and more. Shake it up. - 131.969
Blue Hawaii Cocktail
You may know the Elvis Presley movie, Blue Hawaii, but this cocktail was created several years before the King ever swiveled his hips Hawaiian-style. In 1957 bartender, Harry Yee at the Hilton Hawaiian Village was asked by Bols to create a new drink to... - 131.896
1. In the cocktail shaker pour burbon, peach puree and sweet vermouth.
2. Add crushed ice and give it a good shake.
3. Strain into a martini glass and top it with champagne.
4. Serve garnished with a maraschino cherry and edible gold flakes. - 131.776
Cubed Old Fashioned
The Cubed Old Fashioned could just take you to the fourth dimension! There are quite a few ingredients in there that come together to create this perfect cocktail. Watch this video for details. - 131.55
Stage Velvet Martini
A potent martini, this recipe combines gin, maraschino liqueur, Fernet Branca and both Peychaud’s and Angostura. Not for the faint of heart, you might prefer the cocktail with a higher ratio of the sweet maraschino spirit to the bitter and aromatic Fernet. - 131.475
A simple chocolate martini. Easy to make and easy to enjoy with a mix of vodka and chocolate liqueur. - 131.409
Young Man Cocktail
Created by famed bartender, Harry Craddock, the Young Man Cocktail is essentially a Manhattan made with Cognac. The addition of orange curaçao offers a subtle citrus note and a touch of sweetness. View this video to make this simple drink. - 131.162
Ford Cocktail is similar to Caprice Cocktail, but ratios make a difference. Often, two cocktails have the same exact ingredients. The difference in taste and aroma comes from the ratios. Watch this video to learn this classic cocktail. - 130.887
After A While Crocodile Cocktail
This is not the same as the Afterwhile Crocodile. The After A While Crocodile is a swampy-looking affair with half a squeezed lime in it that’s supposed to look like a lurking croc. You’ll get a better idea of what we’re talking about if you watch the... - 130.882
Menage A Trois Martini
Obviously, there are many ways you can have a Menage a Trois. Here’s one I particularly enjoy. - 130.572
Pineapple Smash Cocktail
In this free mixology tutorial Clint will teach you how to make an original authentic Pineapple Smash. - 130.363
1. Pour agave syrup into a bowl.
2. Dip the rim of your cocktail glass into the agave and then into the black salt to form a salted rim.
3. Blend tequila, sweet sour mix with ice.
4. Strain into the salt rimmed cocktail glass.
5. Float... - 130.176
A take on the ever popular screwdriver, this time with champagne. - 129.924
Poet's Dream Cocktail
1. In a tall glass pour the gin, dry vermouth and Benedictine.
2. Add ice cubes and stir with a bar spoon.
3. Strain and pour the cocktail into a cocktail glass.
4. Serve the poet’s dream cocktail with a garnish of lemon peel. - 129.703
The Milwaukee Morning - A Breakfast Cocktail
In this bartending lesson Clint will teach you how to make one of his signature drinks, The Milwaukee Morning. This drink is great, well, in the morning or anytime you are looking to wake up to a nice refreshing cocktail. - 129.283
Milwaukee Pina Colada
In this video Clint give us a great twist on a traditional Pina Colada. This one will take you to exotic Caribbean places, even if you stuck in Milwaukee, Denver or wherever you may be. - 129.045
Kiss Of Agave Cocktail
If you want the history of Gin, then this is your drink. By the time you finish making this drink, you'll know what gin used to be...the Holland Gin (with Bols Genever). Cheers! - 128.825
This Chrysanthemum Cocktail is from the Savoy Cocktail Book that was written in 1930s. This unique cocktail does not contain a base spirit as most cocktails typically do. Rather it utilizes only absinthe, Benedictine, and dry vermouth. Take a look at this... - 128.748
Skinny Gladiator Cocktail
1. Mix Disaronno Amaretto, peach nectar and orange juice with ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Top with the chilled soda.
4. Garnish with a slice of fresh peach and a small sprig of mint for an extra splash... - 128.675
Rich Chocolate Martini
1. Pour 1 ounce of the creme de cacao on one plate and mix the grated dark chocolate and powdered sugar on another plate.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the creme de cacao and then the shredded coconut and refrigerate.
3. Combine vanilla... - 128.618
Death By Chocolate Cocktail
1. In a blender, add the vodka, shaved ice, creme de cacap, amarula cream, chocolate ice cream and blend well together.
2. Pour the mix into a tall glass.
3. Serve with a garnish of chocolate shavings and a whole strawberry on the side. - 128.575
Brandy Alexander is a classic cocktail that is sure to please, simple to make and much more interesting. A perfect alternate for a chocolate martini. So watch this video for the details and enjoy this original classic chocolate cocktail. Cheers! - 128.024
Lemonade In Bloom
Fresh basil blooming out of lemonade? That’s what this looks like and it tastes oh, so divine.
This is a great cocktail recipe to use for a punch. Just multiply all the ingredients. - 127.964
Orange Diamond Cocktail
1. In a rocks glass, muddle the orange slices, cardamom and Cointreau.
2. Add ice cubes and 3 Olives Chocolate Vodka and stir well.
3. Serve and sip slowly. - 127.815
Sex On The Beach - Part 2
1. Fill ice into a lowball glass.
2. Add the Chambord, Melon liqueur, vodka, pineapple juice and cranberry juice into the glass.
3. Stir well.
4. Garnish with a cherry and serve chilled. - 127.703
Orange Banana Cocktail
Flavor sensations of creme de banane, apple schnapps, light rum, vodka and a good amount of orange juice gloriously come together here. What a treat to the palate. - 126.666
How To Make A Screaming Banshee Martini
Irish legend says there are Banshees that will stalk a victim, wailing and screaming at them ’til they go mad and kill themselves. We hope this version of the original Banshee cocktail doesn’t have that effect on you, though I guess we’ll never know….. - 126.472
How To Make A Tantalizing Toblerone Cocktail
For those who don’t know, Toblerone is a Swiss milk chocolate bar with honey and nougat that is just scrumptious. Here’s a recreation of those flavors in frozen cocktail form. - 126.434
The 3 M's - Martini, Margarita, And Manhattan
Every great dinner party starts with cocktails. You don't need to be a professional bartender to make great drinks at home. Get your next party started with the 3 M's - Dry Martini, Top Shelf Margarita, and the Classic Manhattan! - 126.127
Red White And Blue Shooter Cocktail
1. Chill your grenadine, peach schnapps and blue curacao bottles in the refrigerator for a few hours.
2. In a tall shot glass, layer the chilled grenadine.
3. Next, gently pour the peach schnapps over the back of a spoon to create the... - 125.675
Cinnamon Espresso Martini
1. Shake kahlua, cinnamon vodka and espresso over ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 125.559
VeeV Lavande is a play on words – Vive Lavande, meaning Long Live Lavender – and it is the combination of Lavender Lemonade with acai berry and ginger that creates a remarkably smooth yet complex champagne cocktail. This is a wonderful drink for special... - 125.544
Easy Caramel Sundae Cocktail
Talk about 100% creative cocktail chemistry, and here we are. This is a dessert style cocktail that contains no sweetener, cream or juices; just a wicked blend of several alcoholic mixtures. Bottoms up! - 125.539
Classic Flying Pud Rubber Cocktail
This cocktail brings amaretto and vodka together with orange juice and Cranberry juice. The Classic Flying Pud Rubber Cocktail also goes by several other interesting names but let's stick to this. Besides, this cocktail by any other name would still taste the... - 125.511
Alabama Tomato Slammer
Tomato juice and vodka give a different take to the traditional Alabama Slammer. Makes a change from the Bloody Mary. - 125.504
Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster
The Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, a cocktail that doesn't exist from a fantasy world built around the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. We created it based on the common recipe description using fantasy names and realized with actual spirits. This drink will... - 125.457
Who needs a gingerbread house? Gingersnap Cocktail is ginger for adults. Absolutely delicious. - 125.309
Long Island Iced Tea
In this bartending lesson Clint will teach you a classic, the Long Island Iced Tea. Be careful this one is sure to get you drunk! - 125.106
Classic Bourbon Weed And Water Cocktail
This is insane but if you are up for an adventure, then this is your drink. It is a blend of Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea Vodka and Knob Creek Bourbon, The sweet tea vodka gives an unexpected twist to the cocktail. - 124.703
The Chef's Kitchen-entertaining With Wine
Holidays are great fun and entertainment with wine forms a crucial part of any holidays. Take a look at this interesting video that is would serve as great guide to holiday entertaining. Sommelier Melissa Monosoff of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board... - 124.443
French Remoulade Sauce
Why use bottled tartar sauce (remoulade sauce) when making it at home is just as easy? Chef John's attempt to bring down the bottled sauces industry is not in vain as this recipe to make remoulade or tartar sauce without any blender or equipment is as easy as... - 124.427
Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail
A cup of peanut butter and chocolate like you never had before - in a cocktail. This version is for those of us (most of us) who are financially challenged. Look for the Deluxe version with Godiva Chocolate Liqueur if you're feeling flush. - 124.29
Carrot Cake Cocktail
Carrot Cake – not really. It's really just a drink that tastes like carrot cake. Irish cream, coffee liqueur, butterscotch and cinnamon schnapps. Cheers! - 124.175
This is a sensational cocktail recipe. It is a glorious mix of Bison Grass vodka (aka Zubrowka) together with Apple Juice and some Dry Vermouth. It also has a slight apple-pie like taste, but fantastic nevertheless. - 123.664
Creamy Leek Soup And Skate Wings With Capers And Asparagus
The chef is celebrating an occasion with her friends and she is going to prepare an awesome dinner with Creamy Leek Soup and Skate Wings with Capers and Asparagus. Both the recipes sound like it would take hours in the kitchen but it is stunningly simple and... - 123.631
Turkey Trot Cocktail
In celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday, Elizabeth cooks up a Turkey Trot cocktail. - 123.421
Pumpkin Pie Cocktail
Maybe you like pumpkin pie, maybe not. Elizabeth at Mix 'n Sip thinks anyone will enjoy this pumpkin pie cocktail. Stir one up and see for yourself! - 122.762
Who says bananas and cows don’t go together? They do in this little rum concoction with banana liqueur and cream (that’s the cow part, get it?). At any rate, it’s udderly delicious. - 122.651
Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail Deluxe
Who doesn’t love peanut butter cups? This luscious cocktail tastes just like the real thing with Godiva and peanut-infused Tuaca. And it’s perfect for anyone who loves the taste of peanut butter but suffers with arachibutyrophobia (the fear of peanut... - 122.457
1. In a skull glass, pour in the kentucky bourbon, creme de cacao and bailey's.
2. Give it a good stir.
3. Serve as a cocktail drink. - 122.086
Fuzzy Pirate Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice, orange juice, orange bitters, sugar, peach schnapps, spiced rum and shake well.
2. Strain into a chilled glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 121.984
As part of Philadelphia Magazine's Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Maia Lystad of Diageo makes holiday martinis using Baileys. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton, New Jersey. - 121.691
The Catdaddy Float
The catdaddy float, using Catdaddy Carolina Moonshine. A vanilla and nutmeg style spirit with lots of flavor. Tasting notes: mildy sweet and consistency creamy root beer flavors with hints of vanilla and seasoned nutmeg. This cocktail is both sexy, flavorful... - 121.673
The Mistletoe Cocktail
1. In a glass, add the mint leaves and simple syrup and muddle well together.
2. Add the Chartreuse into the glass.
3. Add the egg white to a bowl and whisk well.
4. Add the fine sugar and lemon juice into the bowl and continue to whisk.
5. Scoop the... - 121.27
Time for some mores! Utilizing a typical vodka married with some honey whiskey and such, Derrick tries to re-invent the product of the same name. Would he succeed? Watch to find out! - 121.248
Classic Piña Colada
A classic Piña Colada is always welcome! The sweet flavor of this drink is something that can get you soon addicted. Watch this video to learn how to make this lovely drink. Made with coconut cream and heavy cream, you need to watch the calories as you go... - 121.21
American Alcohol Recipes By Category