- » Ambrosia Icing
Ambrosia Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ambrosia icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ambrosia icing recipes.
Ambrosia (iced Fruit Drinks)
Combine the sugar and water and simmer 5 min.
Meanwhile combine the orange juice, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice, maraschino cherries, chopped pineapple and coconut.
Add the sugar sirup, chill and serve.
This recipe makes about 3 pts. - 31.9369
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars is loved by kids. Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars gets its taste from eggs mixed with flaked coconut, and lemon icing. Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 35.4505
Crepes Ambrosia With Strawberries And Ice Cream
Crepes Ambrosia With Strawberries And Ice Cream is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Crepes Ambrosia With Strawberries And Ice Cream recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 41.2675
Orange Ambrosia Ice Cream
Combine flour, sugar, and salt.
Stir in the milk and the corn syrup.
Cook 7-8 min., in a double boiler, while stirring.
Remove; slowly stir into eggs.
Return to double boiler and cook 2 min.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Freeze in 2 qt crank... - 42.1145
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press onto bottom of lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan; bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except icing;... - 40.8434
Spread marmalade over cold cake.
In a large bowl, moisten almond paste with Grand Marnier.
Dilute food coloring in hot water, if desired.
Mix in icing sugar and maple syrup.
With a rolling pin, flatten almond paste to cake... - 37.9983
1) Cover the apricots with water and cook gently until they become tender.
2) Blend in honey and then allow the mixture to cool.
3) Combine most of orange rind with sugar.
4) In a serving dish, make layers with oranges, apricots and coconut, with the... - 40.7196
The pineapple ambrosia is a pineapple and marshmallow dessert made with cream. Fruity and creamy, the pineapple ambrosia is flavored with a hint of lemon juice and best served chilled. I like to garnish the pineapple ambrosia with pineapple slices or a single... - 36.2646
A frozen treat to beat the heat outside. This Frozen Ambrosia is wonderful for refreshing yourself and getting back into action. Enjoy!! - 42.9055
Orange Mallow Ambrosia
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add ice cubes and stir constantly until it starts to thicken, about 3 minutes.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Add whipped topping, blending until smooth.
Stir in oranges, marshmallows and pineapple.
Pour into serving bowl or... - 34.75
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Put apples in greased 8x8x2 inch square dish.
Pour orange juice over top.
In bowl blend margarine and brown sugar well; add remaining ingredients except ice cream, and mix until crumbly.
Spread evenly over apples.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes... - 36.6389
Cut pineapple into thin slices and place one-quarter of the slices in the bottom of a glass bowl.
Sprinkle with icing sugar.
Add a layer of banana slices.
Squeeze some lemon juice over the banana to prevent discoloration.
Add a layer of fresh... - 40.0632
Melon Ambrosia Parfait
Melon Ambrosia Parfait is an amazingly delicous dessert. Try this Melon Ambrosia Parfait recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 31.6024
Ambrosia Cup Cooler
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Add ice cubes, and process until smooth. - 21.7286
Rhubarb Ambrosia Betty
1. Preheat the oven to moderately hot, 375°F, 190°c, gas mark 5.
2. Grease a 8x8x2 inches pie pan.
3. In a bowl add the rhubarb, sugar, flour, salt, 2 cups bread cubes, 1/4 cup butter, 3/4 teaspoon orange rind and cubes and mix... - 43.5281
1) In a chafing dish mash 1 cup strawberries.
2) Add sugar and liqueur. Stir and flame.
3) Simmer for three minutes.
4) On each dessert dish place one scoop ice cream.
5) Arrange remaining strawberries around it.
6) Put the crepes on ice cream and... - 37.0002
1. In electric blender, blend drained oranges and apricots at high speed for 5 seconds.
2. Spoon 1 teaspoon mixture into each of 4 small parfait glasses. Fill each glass with 1/3 cup ice milk; top each with one-fourth of remaining fruit mixture and sprinkle... - 24.0418
Ambrosia Angel Food
Prepare lemon pie filling as directed on package except reduce total liquid by 1/2 cup and substitute orange juice for 1/2 cup of remaining liquid.
Stir in orange and lemon rind.
Take out and set aside 1/2 cup of this mixture to use on top of... - 39.0947
Ambrosia Angel Food Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Make the lemon pie filling as per directions on its packet using 1/2 cup orange juice instead of 1/2 cup water.
3) Add in orange and lemon rind, mix well and allow it to rest at room temperature.
4) Set... - 47.2582
Cocoa-cereal Milk Shake
Yummy Cocoa-Cereal Milk Shake is one of those delightful and unique drinks that leaves a memorable taste. Trust me, after drinking, you will wish you had made more of this wonderful Cocoa-Cereal Milk Shake! - 28.7372