- » Ambrosia
Ambrosia is a special kind of fruit salad eaten in America. While the actual meaning of the word denotes it to be a food fit for the Gods according to the Roman and Greek mythology, in common parlance it means ... More »
There is no better way to celebrate Sunday with family and friends than to enjoy a healthy fruit salad. Orange extract adds an exotic flavour to these pineapple and banana. A splash of almond essence makes this tropical fruit salad an extra special dessert.... - 128.181
Heavenly Ambrosia Martini
If you are a martini lover, then you will love this flavorful, aromatic drink. A cocktail of taste and aroma, this is one perfect drink to booze on when chilling at the porch or patio. Just follow the video, stock up on the booze and get mixing this drink. - 101.156
Delightful Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Make the most of the seasonal fruits with this refreshing and deliciously healthy salad. Betty whomps up a quick and easy ambrosia salad but adds a fresh twist to the recipe by making a few yummy additions to the salad. Serve as a side or main, this fruity... - 100.341
Ambrosia Fruit Salad
In this video Anndis shows you how to make the sinfully good Ambrosia Fruit Salad. It is a yummy cream cheese recipe. It is super rich and super sweet, so eat in small portions. - 92.7261
Traditional Ambrosia…a treat for fruit lovers. This recipe is the ultimate combination of good health and great taste. A quick and easy to make anytime treat. Taste the goodness of all things natural and wonderful. - 50.6418
Sweet Potato Ambrosia Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Use aluminum foil to wrap the sweet potatoes.
3) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
4) Bring out and allow cooling at room temperature.
5) Peel off the skin and discard.
6) Cut the... - 48.1618
Orange Ambrosia Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2. In a bowl mix ingredients like sugar, cornstarch, salt, cold water. Blend the mixture till it turns smooth.
3. Combine boiling water, pulp, orange rind and orange juice to this mixture.
4. Add egg... - 47.9864
Ambrosia Chiffon Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Sift together 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Into the mixing bowl, add in egg yolks, oil, water, orange juice and rind.
4) Mix in the dry with the wet.
5) Beat the mixture smooth... - 47.6246
Ambrosia Angel Food Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Make the lemon pie filling as per directions on its packet using 1/2 cup orange juice instead of 1/2 cup water.
3) Add in orange and lemon rind, mix well and allow it to rest at room temperature.
4) Set... - 47.2582
Ambrosia Cream Cake
Combine the first 3 ingredients, and spread 1 /2 in a greased 8-inch square pan.
Heat 1 1/2 cups orange juice in the top of a double boiler.
Beat flour and 1/2 cup sugar, remaining orange juice, lemon juice and egg yolks together, and pour into the hot... - 45.4492
Lemon Ambrosia Pie With Coconut Crust
In top part of double boiler mix salt, sugar, and cornstarch.
Gradually stir in boiling water.
Cook over direct heat, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Put over boiling water and cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir small amount into beaten egg yolks, then... - 45.279
Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with orange peel and extract.
Gradually add sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Beating until smooth after each addition, alternately add dry... - 45.2674
1) In a bowl, add crumbs and butter and mix together.
2) Keep aside 1/3 cup crumb mix.
3) Press the remaining crumb mix into a 8x8 x 2-inch baking dish.
4) Drain the pineapple and keep aside the syrup.
5) In 1 cup hot water, dissolve the gelatin and... - 45.1413
Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending... - 45.0781
1. In a bowl, add bananas, pineapple, marshmallow, ½ cup coconut, grapes, walnuts and mix.
2. In another bowl, add cream, lime juice, sugar, lime peel and beat until soft peaks form.
3. Fold the creamed mixture into banana mixture.
4. Fold in the... - 44.9848
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. Layer the yams alternately with lemon and orange slices.
4. To make the sauce, in a small saucepan, melt butter on a low flame.
5. Add sugar,... - 44.9389
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Whip egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until they reach very stiff stage.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix oil, egg yolks, water, grated rind, vanilla and 1/2 cup coconut.
4) Add in sifted... - 44.6576
A heavenly out of this world experience…the Banana Ambrosia promises just that. A delicious combination of orange, banana, apples, and pineapple…all in one. - 44.5509
Ambrosia Fruit Dessert
Ambrosia Fruit Dessert has a amazing taste. Ambrosia Fruit Dessert gets its taste from pineapple mixed with apple and orange. Ambrosia Fruit Dessert is loved by many people. - 44.5457
Orange Ambrosia Roll
Beat egg whites until foamy; beat in sugar, 2 table- spoons at a time, until shiny peaks form.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored; blend in al- mond extract.
Fold into beaten egg whites; sift flour, 1 /4 cup at a time, over egg mixture, folding in... - 43.8872
Elegant Ambrosia Compote
1) Drain the pineapple, keeping aside 1/4 cup of the juice.
2) Combine reserved pineapple juice, sugar, apple juice, lime juice and vanilla extract and stir till the sugar dissolves. Keep aside.
3) Mix all the fruit in a bowl and pour over the... - 43.5322
Rhubarb Ambrosia Betty
1. Preheat the oven to moderately hot, 375°F, 190°c, gas mark 5.
2. Grease a 8x8x2 inches pie pan.
3. In a bowl add the rhubarb, sugar, flour, salt, 2 cups bread cubes, 1/4 cup butter, 3/4 teaspoon orange rind and cubes and mix... - 43.5281
Chicken Salad Ambrosia
1. To make the dressing, in a bowl or jar, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. Whisk with a fork or close lid and shake until well amalgamated.
3. Chill the dressing until ready to serve, whisking or shaking before use.
4. Just before serving time,... - 43.2762
1) Peel the skin of the melon and pawpaw, remove the seeds, and dice into pieces.
2) If using peaches, peel skin, discard stones, cut into cubes.
3) Take a fruit bowl, mix all the fruits, sprinkle sugar, and add a dash of lemon.
4)... - 43.1917
Ambrosia Refrigerator Dessert
1 In a bowl, soften gelatin in 1/2 cup orange juice.
2 Add in boiling water and sugar.
3 Stir well to dissolve the gelatin.
4 Add in the remaining orange juice and salt.
5 Place in the refrigerator and chill until thickened.
6 In a... - 43.13
Melon Boat Ambrosia
Add some creativity to your everyday menu. This Melon boat Ambrosia served in a natural Melon container is a great idea for parties and also everyday dining. Bring in the art of fine dining right into your kitchen. - 43.0823
1. Section and peel the orange
2. Clean, peel and dice the pineapples and mix with the oranges
3. Add the coconut mixture to the pan and mix well again
4. Combine the orange and the pineapple mixture
5. Pour this mixture the fruit... - 43.0703
A frozen treat to beat the heat outside. This Frozen Ambrosia is wonderful for refreshing yourself and getting back into action. Enjoy!! - 42.9055
1) Drain the syrup from pineapple, but saving it.
2) Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges and loosen sections by cutting close to membrane, still reserving the juice produced. Make about 2 cups of orange sections.
3) Skin the bananas, bias- slice and... - 42.865
Drain strawberries and pineapple, reserving syrup.
Combine syrups to make 1 cup liquid.
In a 10 x 6-inch dish, mix 2 tablespoons of the sugar with the cornstarch.
Slowly blend in the juices.
Microwave, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after each... - 42.8599
Fresh Fruit Ambrosia
1) Use a small bowl to collect the juice while removing the skin and membranes from orange. Reserve the juice and separate the orange sections.
2) In medium mixing bowl, add orange sections, 1/2 cup pineapple, grapes, marshmallows, and coconut to... - 42.3378
Ambrosia Salad In Orange Cups
Ambrosia Salad In Orange Cups is rich with flavors of oranges, cherries and lemon juice. You can however experiment this Ambrosia Salad In Orange Cups by adding ingredients of your choice. Give this juicy Ambrosia Salad In Orange Cups a try. - 42.276
1.Drain pineapple and keep the syrup aside.
2.Slice banana and coat with pineapple syrup by 3.dipping; to avoid browning.
4.Take a serving bowl, arrange half of pineapple, banana, orange, grapes on it.
5.Top the fruits with half the... - 42.1973
Orange Ambrosia Ice Cream
Combine flour, sugar, and salt.
Stir in the milk and the corn syrup.
Cook 7-8 min., in a double boiler, while stirring.
Remove; slowly stir into eggs.
Return to double boiler and cook 2 min.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Freeze in 2 qt crank... - 42.1145
Luau Pork Ambrosia
Place pork in large bowl.
Combine 2 jars strained apricots, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, onion, ginger ale, ginger and pepper; pour over pork.
Marinate for 5 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove pork from sauce, reserving marinade.
Place roast on... - 41.9898
Luau Pork Ambrosia
Place pork in large bowl, likjmbine 2 jars strained apricots, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, onion, ginger ale, ginger and pepper; pour over pork.
Marinate for 5 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove pork from sauce, reserving marinade.
Place roast on... - 41.6806
Ambrosia Upside Down Cake
Melt butter in pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches).
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Arrange slices of pineapple on sugar.
Prepare cake mix as directed on label.
Pour over pineapple slices and bake as directed for pan size.
Turn out on rack, and cut into 6 serving... - 41.4178
Cream butter and sugars; add eggs and mix well.
Add vanilla extract.
Thoroughly mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Soda, coconut, oats, nuts, raisins or dates, orange peel and lemon peel.
Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto... - 41.2687
Crepes Ambrosia With Strawberries And Ice Cream
Crepes Ambrosia With Strawberries And Ice Cream is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Crepes Ambrosia With Strawberries And Ice Cream recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 41.2675
Ambrosia Cream Cheese Mold
The ambrosia cream cheese mold is a gelatin fruit and nut mold. Made with added cream cheese and coconut to taste, the ambrosia cream cheese mold is delicious and savory-sweet. Served as a dessert or side course, it is quite lovely. - 40.9842
Exotic Fruit Ambrosia
1. In a bowl, add all fruits and combine them together by stirring. Spoon fruits into a serving dish.
2. In another bowl, combine honey with fruit juice (warm the honey for better assimilation), and spoon over the fruit salad.
3. Combine well by... - 40.9243
Ambrosia Cream Puffs
In saucepan combine orange juice, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the cornstarch, and orange peel.
Cook and stir till bubbly.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Fold in yogurt and banana.
Chill 2 hours.
Beat egg white on high speed of electric mixer to soft peaks;... - 40.855
Lemon Iced Ambrosia Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press onto bottom of lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan; bake 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except icing;... - 40.8434
Cointreau Flavored Ambrosia Bowl
1. To prepare the pineapple drain it reserving juice and set aside.
2. In a bowl combine Cointreau and pineapple juice; set aside.
3. Peel oranges removing white membrane and cut into 1/8- inch -thick slices.
4. Peel bananas and cut diagonally into 1/8... - 40.8014
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Ina bowl, mix beans, tomato sauce, ham, molasses, mustard and salt.
3) Take a 1 quart casserole and put the mixture in it and top with onions.
4) Bake the dish for 20-30 minutes.
5) Serve... - 40.7753
1) Cover the apricots with water and cook gently until they become tender.
2) Blend in honey and then allow the mixture to cool.
3) Combine most of orange rind with sugar.
4) In a serving dish, make layers with oranges, apricots and coconut, with the... - 40.7196
Fruit And Cheese Ambrosia
Press cottage cheese through a sieve into a large bowl.
Add about 3/4 cup of the coconut and blend well.
Set remaining coconut aside to sprinkle on top of desserts.
Peel and slice bananas into another bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss lightly with two... - 40.5565
This fruit ambrosia is a lovely combination of fruity freshness and indulgence. Made with pineapple, orange, banana slices, grapes and added nuts for crunch, this fruit ambrosia is loaded with marshmallows. With the dreamy and soft crunch of coconuts, the... - 40.5293
Strawberry And Sour Cream Ambrosia
Strawberry and sour cream Ambrosia…a treat for both the eyes and the tastebuds. A quick and easy delight you would just love the melt in your mouth feel. - 40.4544
A nectar of the Gods, this Florida Ambrosia is a treat that would make any occasion special. Try it. This is one of my favorites. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 40.1972
Cut pineapple into thin slices and place one-quarter of the slices in the bottom of a glass bowl.
Sprinkle with icing sugar.
Add a layer of banana slices.
Squeeze some lemon juice over the banana to prevent discoloration.
Add a layer of fresh... - 40.0632
Ambrosia Conserve has a Inimitable taste.The Pineapple and Sugar gives the Ambrosia Conserve Astounding taste. must catch it - 39.8208
1. Using a very sharp knife, Halve each pineapple vertically.
2. Cut out flesh, leaving a ½ inch thick shell
3. Dice flesh into cubes and place in a bowl.
4. Peel oranges and remove pith.
5. Slice oranges into thin rounds, discarding seeds.
6. Peel... - 39.7397
Carrot Marshmallow Ambrosia
1) Combine carrots, lemon juice, flaked coocnut, orange, and marshmallows together.
2) Fold in mayonnaise, honey, sour cream, and mix well.
3) Mix in the carrot mixture and toss lightly to coat well.
4) Serve on lettuce. - 39.3854
1) In a bowl, add fruit and honey and gently toss.
2) Refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours.
3) Stir in the kirsch before serving.
4) Top with a sprig of fresh mint. - 39.2828
Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients, stir well.
Add flour mixture and remaining ingredients, except candied cherries,... - 39.1338
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F
2 Lightly grease tiny (134") cupcake pans
3 As per the package directions, prepare the cake batter, using orange juice instead of water and adding orange rind.
4 Half fill the prepared cupcake pans... - 39.102
Ambrosia Angel Food
Prepare lemon pie filling as directed on package except reduce total liquid by 1/2 cup and substitute orange juice for 1/2 cup of remaining liquid.
Stir in orange and lemon rind.
Take out and set aside 1/2 cup of this mixture to use on top of... - 39.0947
Fresh Fruit Ambrosia
1.Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges and remove thesections by varefully cutting close to membrane.
2.Peel the pineapple and core and cut in small pieces.
3.Put together oranges, pineapple, coconut, sugar and salt and mix... - 38.8861
This Ambrosia recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Ambrosia on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 38.874
Microwave Baked Ambrosia
1) Cut oranges cross-wise and carefully remove the fruit from the shell (use a grapefruit knife, if required). Keep the shells aside to be used later.
2) Separate the sections of the orange.
3) Toss these orange sections with pineapple, brown sugar,... - 38.8723
Ambrosia Fruit Compote
Grate 1/2 teaspoon orange peel; set aside.
Section oranges, reserving juice.
Halve and pit plums.
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine fruits and orange juice.
Heat pineapple syrup, brown sugar, and orange peel till sugar dissolves.
Stir in rum... - 38.8364
1) Over a bowl, section the oranges. Reserve the juice.
2) Drain the pineapple chunks, reserving the juice.
3) In a bowl, layer the pineapple, orange and banana slices.
4) Pour the reserved juices all over the layers.
5) Cover and chill... - 38.5822
1. In a bowl mix together orange juice, lemon juice and confectioners-€™ sugar.
2. Whip cream and blend in sugar, vanilla.
3. Pour fruit juice into 2 refrigerator trays.
4. Spoon whipped cream over top, but do not mix together (juice and cream will... - 38.4508
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a shallow baking dish, arrange the drained fruit with the orange slices.
3) Combine together the orange juice, brown sugar and shredded lemon peel in a small bowl. Mix well and pour... - 38.4314
Melon Ambrosia when garnished with fresh mint is a treat in itself. This melon ambrosia is way too easy to prepare and can be served on any occasion. Check out the recipe of Melon Ambrosia. - 38.3447
Ambrosia With Sauterne
1) Grate the coconut.
2) Peel the orange, remove seeds and cut in segments.
3) In a bowl, mix together orange segments, coconut grated and water, grapes, cherries, marshmallow, sour cream, sauterne and sugar.
4) Mix all the ingredients... - 38.2888
Combine grapes, orange sections, apple, banana, and pecans.
Stir together yogurt, honey, and cinnamon; fold into fruit.
Cover; chill for several hours.
To serve, spoon mixture into individual dishes; top with coconut. - 38.1759
1. In a serving dish, arrange alternate layers of orange, dates, coconut and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a bowl, add sour cream, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel and mix.
3. Over the layered chilled fruits pour the cream... - 38.1033
1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
2. In a mold or bowl, pack the mixture and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
3. Serve chilled in fancy bowls. - 38.0898
Creamy Prune Ambrosia
1. In a saucepan, prepare pudding using pudding mix, milk, bring to a boil. Cover and cool.
2. In a bowl, beat together cream and vanilla until soft peaks form, fold this mixture into the pudding prepared.
3. In individual... - 38.0853
Spread marmalade over cold cake.
In a large bowl, moisten almond paste with Grand Marnier.
Dilute food coloring in hot water, if desired.
Mix in icing sugar and maple syrup.
With a rolling pin, flatten almond paste to cake... - 37.9983
Butterscotch Ambrosia Bars
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat shortening with brown sugar until creamy; then beat in egg and orange peel.
3. On wax paper combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Beat into sugar mixture... - 37.9581
Custard Sauce Ambrosia
1) Take a saucepan and combine together sugar and egg yolks in it.
2) Gradually add whipping cream and milk. Cook over low heat until mixture turns slightly thickened.
3) Set the mixture aside for cooling to take place.
4) Add rum and... - 37.7266
Combine orange sections, pineapple, apple, pectin, and lemon juice in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
Stir once or twice during cooking.
After mixture comes to a full boil, stir in... - 37.6094
Fresh Fruit Ambrosia
With a sharp knife, peel oranges, taking off the outside membrane.
Slice crosswise into very thin slices.
Peel and core pears, and cut into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
Peel and core pineapple slices, and cut into pieces about 1 1/2 inches wide.
Peel and... - 37.6082
Fresh Ambrosia Conserve
Remove the outer rind of the oranges with a vegetable peeler and cut with a knife or scissors into thin slivers.
Cut off the remaining peel from the oranges and remove the seed, then cut into small pieces.
Peel the pineapple and cut in small cubes.
Pare, core... - 37.5535
1. In a large sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss well.
2. Refrigerate and serve in a glass bowl once chilled. - 37.532
Dissolve the gelatin dessert in hot or boiling water, depending on the manufacturer's directions.
Add the sugar, salt, lemon and orange juices, and orange rind.
Chill until it begins to thicken; then fold in the whipped cream.
If light cream is used, whip as... - 37.4045
Peel oranges; remove white membrane.
Cut oranges crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
Drain pineapple, saving syrup.
Comine syrup and Cointreau; set aside.
Cut on the diagonal into 1/8-inch- thick slices.
In attractive serving bowl, layer half... - 37.3914
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Slice banana on bias; dip in pineapple syrup to prevent browning.
Arrange half of each fruit in serving bowl; top with half the coconut, then remaining fruit.
Pour reserved pineapple syrup over.
At serving... - 37.3202
1) Take off the orange peels and use a sharp knife to peel pineapple skin.
2) Slice the orange and pineapples in chunks and strawberries in halves.
3) In a bowl, pour yogurt and add honey to it. Thoroughly whisk the mixture.
4)... - 37.0251
1) In a chafing dish mash 1 cup strawberries.
2) Add sugar and liqueur. Stir and flame.
3) Simmer for three minutes.
4) On each dessert dish place one scoop ice cream.
5) Arrange remaining strawberries around it.
6) Put the crepes on ice cream and... - 37.0002
Cut melons in half and scoop out seeds.
Use a melon bailer to make as many melon balls as you can.
Mix them together in a large bowl.
To make the dressing, blend mustard with lemon juice and vanilla, stir in honey, mayonnaise and cream.
Serve drizzled over... - 36.9463
Allow cream, bowl and beater to chill in the refrigerator for about an hour before the cream is whipped.
Pour cream into the chilled bowl, add lemon juice and beat until stiff.
Fold in sugar and marshmallows.
Return to refrigerator to chill.
Wash fresh... - 36.9025
Classic Ambrosia is a quick and easy dessert that you would just love. A healthy combination of fruits, it is great for those on the health path too. - 36.8206
Fresh Melon Ambrosia
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 minute.
Combine melon balls in a medium bowl; add orange juice mixture, and toss gently.
Cover and chill.
To serve, spoon mixture evenly into individual... - 36.6894
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Put apples in greased 8x8x2 inch square dish.
Pour orange juice over top.
In bowl blend margarine and brown sugar well; add remaining ingredients except ice cream, and mix until crumbly.
Spread evenly over apples.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes... - 36.6389
Berry Ambrosia With Mimosa Sauce
Berry Ambrosia With Mimosa Sauce is something with a touch of difference and is pretty easy to make too. Blueberries, raspberries and seasonings combine to make this Berry Ambrosia With Mimosa Sauce a yummy brew. Just give it a try, you wil love it for sure. - 36.6382
In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt and applesauce.
Fold in the pineapple, blueberries, bananas, coconut and almonds.
Chill. - 36.5645
The pineapple ambrosia is a pineapple and marshmallow dessert made with cream. Fruity and creamy, the pineapple ambrosia is flavored with a hint of lemon juice and best served chilled. I like to garnish the pineapple ambrosia with pineapple slices or a single... - 36.2646
A grape treat…this grape Ambrosia recipe is a wonderfu treat for anyone who loves grapes. Chilled and garnished with honey,sour cream and coconut, it is absolutely irresistible! - 36.1774
1.Make a mixture of fruit cocktail, bananas, orange, walnuts and marshmallows.
2.Make a well in the whipped cream and stir in the fruit mixture.
4.Serve in dishes garnished with shredded or flaked coconut. - 36.1356
1) Peel pineapple and cut rounds of 1/4 inch thickness.
2) Peel oranges and cut them into crosswise slices 1/4 inch thickness.
3) Arrange the pineapple in single layer on serving platter and top each with orange slices.
4) Sprinkle orange juice,... - 36.0536
Golden Ambrosia Pecan Pie
Combine the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, margarine, orange juice, orange zest and salt; mix well.
Stir in the pecans and coconut.
Pour into the pie shell.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out... - 36.0318
Chilled Melon Ambrosia
Want to make a difference to your party menu this time? Try this easy to make quick Chilled Melon Ambrosia. Set the mood for the evening and let your friends have a blast. - 35.9127
Stir the cottage cheese, ricotta, and yogurt together in a small bowl. Stir in all of the spices. If I am going to serve the Ambrosia for dessert I use the larger amounts of spices. (Add the optional honey to the dressing now, too.)
Prepare the cheese and... - 35.8352
1. Cut a thin slice from the top of one of the cake layers to flatten it. Spread it with pastry cream. If desired, the cream may be seasoned to taste with kirsch.
2. Cover the pastry cream with half the banana slices and orange wedges. Top with the second... - 35.7007
Peel pineapple; remove eyes; core; and chop.
Combine pineapple, orange juice and peel in a large sauce pot.Simmer 10 minutes.
Add sugar and cook to jellying point.
Remove from heat; stir in coconut, cherries and almonds.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving... - 35.6625
1)In a bowl, beat yolks and milk together and add the almonds.
2)In a saucepan, bring them to a boil.
3)Slowly add sugar and honey and stir thoroughly.
4)Top with cream and serve. - 35.5512
Ambrosia Recipes By Category