- » Amaretto Syrup
Amaretto Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of amaretto syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for amaretto syrup recipes.
Sugared Amaretto Bites
Combine amaretto and corn syrup in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring until blended.
Combine orange juice, vanilla wafer crumbs, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and cocoa in a medium bowl; stir until blended.
Add amaretto mixture to crumb mixture, stirring... - 26.2477
How To Make An Amaretto Sour Cocktail
Jeff Morgenthaler tears down that classic night club staple, the Amaretto Sour. Bolstering it with cask-proof bourbon and elevating it with fresh lemon juice and egg whites, watch as he transforms a boring "classic" into a beautiful cocktail worthy of your... - 0
Tropical Fruit & Amaretto Trifle
Drain the pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons of the juice.
Put the pineapple in a serving bowl with the other fruits, reserved juice, stem ginger, and ginger syrup.
Scatter the crushed amaretti biscuits over the fruits.
Beat together the... - 38.8933
Jeffrey Morgenthaler likes two things: strip clubs, and guilty pleasure cocktails. In this latest episode of The Morgenthaler Method, Jeff tears down that classic club garbage staple, the Amaretto Sour. Bolstering it with cask-proof bourbon and elevating it... - 0
Amaretto Strawberries And Peppermint Sherbet
Amaretto strawberry cake Crush the strawberries.
Mix the butter, creme patissiere and Amaretto.
Spread a layer of cream in a circle or square on baking paper.
Place a layer of strawberries on top.
Cool in fridge.
Strawberry tartare Dice the... - 41.0249
Amaretto Filled Chocolate Strawberries On White Chocolate Fettucine
In a small bowl mix together the white chocolate and corn syrup until a soft dough forms.
On a parchment or waxed paper surface gently roll out the dough by hand to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cool until hardened in the refrigerator.
Then run the chocolate through a... - 39.4896
Nectarine Amaretto Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease a 20 cm / 8 in round, loose-bottomed cake tin. Whisk together the egg yolks, caster sugar, lemon rind and juice in a bowl until the mixture is thick, pale and creamy.
2. Fold in the semolina, almonds and... - 40.4418
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, heat granulated sugar, butter, almond paste and cocoa powder over medium flame until butter melts. Keep stirring frequently.
4. Use a whisk to beat... - 45.6646
Sneaky Jim Cocktail Recipe
Sneaky Jim Cocktail Recipe, we are not 100% sure why Jim is so sneaky about his cocktail but that is okay, we will make it anyway!
A nice sour, lovely acidity with lemon citrus, nice follow up of amaretto with no true alcohol finish. A good sour balanced... - 113.219
Need a sweet, refreshing drink to start your evening? Try the classic Peartini, a delicately sweet cocktail with light and refreshing pear flavors. Made with Grey Goose La Poire vodka and a touch of Disaronno Originale Amarettom, this cocktail is sweet but... - 112.879
Peaches With Custard
1. Place peach halves cut side down in an ovenproof dish. Evenly pour over Amaretto, sprinkle sugar over the top and bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes.
2. Heat berries with brown sugar and 2 tablespoons water in a medium saucepan until simmering. Remove... - 34.7266
Vanilla Volcano Cocktail
Try the sweet little vanilla volcano cocktail and impress your mates with your bar showmanship. Loaded with the goodness of strawberry syrup and vanilla vodka, this drink doesn't hide the alcohol from the palate. Follow the video to know more. - 109.543
The New Fashioned Cocktail
How To Make The New Fashioned, it's like the old fashioned but take out the bourbon/rye and bring Canadian Whiskey. This is a classic cocktail by design and, with that, you may find some people are turned off by it's "simplicity." Of course, some simple... - 118.166
Coconut Dreamer Cocktail
Coconut meets coffee and life is not the same if you don't chuck in some chocolate syrup too - 96.4459
Italian Sour Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Using 2 tablespoons shortening, generously grease 10-inch tube pan.
In small bowl, beat 2 egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add brown sugar; beat until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
Fold in coconut and 1/2 cup ground pecans.
Spread... - 42.1921
Brandy Old Fashioned Cocktail
An old fashioned is an old fashioned, right? Well, not in Wisconsin. In Wisconsin, an old fashioned is different and that will never change, no matter how snooty we all get about cocktails and what they are "supposed" to be. Jeffrey has created his own... - 0
Christmas Cake Cocktail
Inspired by …….Christmas Cake! Sweet and rich cherries, raisins, spices, almonds and, of course a generous dash of cognac. You’ll need to make your own allspice simple syrup (add the allspice to equal amounts of sugar and water and simmer on low for... - 122.4
Microwave Chocolate Almond Pie
Gently spread half of almond filling in each crust.
Microwave ice cream at 50% (Medium) 20 to 30 seconds, or until softened.
In mixing bowl beat ice cream and Amaretto with electric mixer just until blended.
Divide equally between... - 42.2982
Apricot Almond Mousse
1) Keep the electric mixer beaters as well as bowl in the freezer.
2) Drain the apricot halves and keep the liquid in separate bowl.
3) Keep aside 1 apricot half. Put the remaining apricots in the container of an electric blender.... - 44.4282
1) Blend liqueur, cream, ice cream, syrup and extract in a blender until smooth.
2) Serve cake slice topped with garnishing with sliced almonds. - 30.0645
Fairytale Brownies Truffles
Take one brownie and work it in your hands to form a smooth, moist ball. Make a thumbprint in the middle of the ball and fill with 5 drops of the liqueur / extract of your choice. Add additional drops if necessary. Truffle should be moist.
Break into 4... - 28.1141
If you have always been wondering as to how a real "Mai Tai" is, you can check out this recipe of mine. This Mai Tai drink is a tropical classic. Good to taste! - 31.984
Chocolate Liqueur Sauce
1 In a medium, heavy saucepan cook chocolate and margarine or butter over low heat until melted, stirring frequently. Add milk, sugar, and corn syrup. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat. Boil gently, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes or until mixture is... - 21.4533
1. For the Chimney Fire Cocktail: In a shaker, add amaretto, cider and cinnamon and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass and serve.
3. For the Scrooge Driver Cocktail: In a shaker, add vodka, cranberry liqueur and orange juice and shake well.
4. Strain... - 0
Raspberry Layer Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Butter 2 x 20cm sandwich tins, then line each with a circle of baking parchment. In a large bowl, beat together all the cake ingredients until you have a smooth, soft mixture. Spoon the mixture equally into the 2 tins,... - 39.344
Fuzzy Little Man Peach Cocktail, How-to
The Fuzzy Little Man Peach, I do not want to know where the name comes from but we will take it. The flavor is that of a sweet almondy, peach almond syrup like flavor. Nice honey aftertaste. - 0
Candied Biscuit Tortoni
Biscuit Tortoni is an amazingly delicous dessert. Try this Biscuit Tortoni recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.6637
1. Cut sponge into small cubes, blend or process until crumbled. Sprinkle with Amaretto and set aside.
2. Combine caster sugar, water, Cassis and redcurrant jelly in a small saucepan over moderate heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3... - 36.752
Whiskey Sour And Dr. Jack Cocktails
The best of cocktail recipes continues with a reflection back on the whiskey sour and Doug desiring to try the Dr. Jack cocktail because he loves Dr. Pepper. Don confesses his undying love for the whiskey sour recipe and things get crazy when we see some... - 125.019
Almond Praline Mousse With Caramel Crown
For praline: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Bake almonds until brown, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes.
Grind in processor or blender to coarse powder.
Grease baking sheet.
Place sugar in heavy small saucepan.
Pour in water to cover.
Cook over low heat until... - 42.8522
Fresh Fruit Compote
1. Blanch peaches, plums and nectarines in hot water to cover; remove peel.
2. Place sugar, lemon juice and apple juice in a large saucepan and bring to a boil; simmer for 2 minutes. Add vanilla, cinnamon and cloves. Adjust heat to just below boiling and add... - 33.9556
Broiled Ruby Red Grapefruit
Cut a grapefruit in half; loosen each section with a sharp knife.
Cover with desired topping and place 3 to 5 inches from heat source.
Broil until bubbly, about 3 to 6 minutes.
Several topping ideas are brown sugar and cinnamon; maple or fruit-flavored syrup;... - 29.1613
Combine liqueur and gelatin in heat-resistant cup and mix until gelatin is softened.
Place cup in simmering water and heat until gelatin is completely liquefied, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Beat egg yolks in large bowl of electric mixer until light and lemon... - 42.8351
River-bottom Pecan Pie
For filling, in a mixer bowl combine the sugar, butter or margarine, and salt; beat on high speed of an electric mixer till well mixed.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating 1 minute after each addition.
Beat in corn syrup and vanilla.
Stir in... - 43.4219
Ricotta Almond Torte
For the crust preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Butter a 9 x 3-inch springform pan.
Grease a small baking sheet.
Combine the ground almonds, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter in a large bowl and mix.
Press the almond mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared... - 46.8891
Poached Pears With Ginger Cream
Poached Pears With Ginger Cream is a mouth watering dessert recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Poached Pears With Ginger Cream will get you a lot of compliments! - 45.2464
"for Real!" Assorted Chocolate Truffles
1. Place a bowl on warm water and place shredded chocolate in the bowl.
2. Keep stirring with spatula to melt chocolate. Keep aside.
3. Place another bowl on warm water and combine heavy cream, vanilla beans and glutinous starch syrup. Mix it all... - 0
For bombe: Rinse 6 cup ring mold and place in freezer about 15 minutes.
Spoon ice cream into mold.
Using back of spoon dipped in hot water, spread ice cream evenly to coat interior of mold.
Freeze about 1 hour, or overnight.
Combine sugar and water in heavy... - 45.3239
Almond Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Making the pastry
2. Using a food processor, pulse pastry ingredients with 3 tablespoons water, 6 times, for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon more water, if dough is dry.
3. Shape the dough... - 44.7952