- » Amaretto Sour
Amaretto Sour Recipes
The recipe to make amaretto sour is quite uncomplicated and it has a thousand uses in daily cooking as well as that for special occasions. Made with just three basic ingredients – amaretto, fresh lemon juice, simply ... More »
Refreshing Amaretto Cranberry Cocktail
If you like a Cosmopolitan you'll enjoy this cocktail with a kiss of amaretto and cranberry. For the best results, use fresh-squeezed orange juice. - 112.407
The Amaretto Stone Sour Cocktail
The Amaretto Stone Sour Cocktail - A great recipe for an Amaretto Stone Sour, including tequila, amaretto, sweet/sour mix and some ice. Watch and learn how to make this drink from Derrick in this video. Cheers! - 81.473
How To Make An Amaretto Sour Cocktail
Jeff Morgenthaler tears down that classic night club staple, the Amaretto Sour. Bolstering it with cask-proof bourbon and elevating it with fresh lemon juice and egg whites, watch as he transforms a boring "classic" into a beautiful cocktail worthy of your... - 0
You May Also Like!
1) In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
2) With a wire whisk, stir the ingredients to blend thoroughly.
3) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill properly.
4) Serve the sauce at room temperature with fresh fruit. - 29.0212
White Chocolate Amaretto Truffles
1) Arrange some paper candy cups.
2) Melt vanilla milk chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
3) Remove from heat.
4) Stir in sour cream and amaretto; blend well.
5) Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes or until mixture is... - 37.6806
Amaretto Cheesecake has a fine taste. If you love cheese and cream in your cake then try this Amaretto Cheesecake recipe. You will simple love it. - 43.3709
Glazed Almond Amaretto Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a small saucepan add 1/2 cup sugar and water. Heat to boil for 2 minutes.
3) Take off from heat.
4) Mix with it sliced almonds and 1 teaspoon amaretto.
5) Using a slotted spoon, remove almonds and kewp... - 50.8187
Apricot Almond And Amaretto Cake
Preheat oven to 170°C/gas 3.
Butter, flour and baseline a 23cm cake tin.
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixer until fluffy, then add the marzipan and blend.
Add the eggs gradually, beating well.
Beat in the vanilla and the amaretto.
Sift the flours, salt... - 46.4756
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan, add margarine or butter and melt it for preparing crust.
3. Take off from heat and add ¼ cup sugar and crushed vanilla wafers.
4. Use a 10-inch springform pan to press the mixture on bottom... - 49.9601
Amaretto Raisin Bundt Cake
1. Grease a bundt cake pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix.
4. Add the butter and eggs.
5. Blend at medium speed using an electric mixer for 1 minute.
6. Add the... - 46.8298
Italian Sour Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Using 2 tablespoons shortening, generously grease 10-inch tube pan.
In small bowl, beat 2 egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add brown sugar; beat until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
Fold in coconut and 1/2 cup ground pecans.
Spread... - 42.1921
Whiskey Sour And Dr. Jack Cocktails
The best of cocktail recipes continues with a reflection back on the whiskey sour and Doug desiring to try the Dr. Jack cocktail because he loves Dr. Pepper. Don confesses his undying love for the whiskey sour recipe and things get crazy when we see some... - 125.019
The Green Hornet Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add melon liqueur, southern comfort whiskey, amaretto, sweet sour mix, citrus vodka and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a highball glass.
3. Top with Sprite.
4. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled. - 112.691
Amaretto Sour Recipes By Category