- » Amaretto Mix
Amaretto Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of amaretto mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for amaretto mix recipes.
Kiss Of Amaretto Sunset
When you feel like switching your stinger with a more heady seasonal flavored drink, amaretto sunset is the way to go. Combination of cider and amaretto with hints of some orange goodness and triple sec. IT tastes so smooth that you won’t miss the brandy... - 91.346
The Amaretto Stone Sour Cocktail
The Amaretto Stone Sour Cocktail - A great recipe for an Amaretto Stone Sour, including tequila, amaretto, sweet/sour mix and some ice. Watch and learn how to make this drink from Derrick in this video. Cheers! - 95.1283
Smooth Amaretto Pie
If you love amaretto and would love to explore further, this is the ideal mix for you. This single alcohol shooter is a breeze to make and boasts of smooth flavors of pineapple and orange juice. Pick your inspiration from the video and get mixing yourself a... - 90.8226
Amaretto Velvet Frosty
Combine skim milk and nonfat dry milk powder, stirring well.
Add amaretto and next 3 ingredients.
Place half of milk mixture in container of an electric blender.
Gradually add enough ice cubes to bring mixture to a 4-cup level; cover and process until... - 30.2111
Smooth Amaretto & Orange Juice
Need a drink to sizzle up your summer barbecues and pool parties, then here’s your poison. This drink neatly balances refreshment with strength. A warm, smooth flavored drink to impress your guests, this will sake off the thirst without getting your guests... - 92.171
Amaretto Cranberry Kiss Cocktail
This cocktail is sealed with a kiss of Amaretto rather than cranberry but is a delightful alternative to the Cosmopolitan. - 124.645
1. Prepare piecrust: Preheat oven to 350°F. In 9-inch pie plate, with hand, mix amaretti crumbs and butter or margarine; press mixture firmly onto bottom and up side of pie plate. Bake crust 10 minutes or until golden. Cool crust on wire rack.
2. In heavy... - 29.8399
Refreshing Amaretto Cranberry Cocktail
If you like a Cosmopolitan you'll enjoy this cocktail with a kiss of amaretto and cranberry. For the best results, use fresh-squeezed orange juice. - 103.329
Jazzy Jackson 5 Cocktail
What do you get when you cross the awesomeness of sweet amaretto with vodka (absolute), light rum (Don Q) and sweet-sour cranberry juice. A brilliant booze in the form of Jackson 5 cocktail. Amaretto lovers will absolutely love this drink while others may... - 87.7545
Heady Rock Gobbler
This Thanksgiving, treat yourself to a fancy drink. A heady concoction of wild turkey, cranberry juice with some chambord and amaretto will leave you with a cocktail fit for the champions. Follow the video recipe and get mixing your own rock gobbler. - 90.3263
Potent Pale Nut Cocktail Shooter
If you like to keep things simple and sweet when it comes to your cocktails, then the union of dark rum and sweet amaretto will surely give you a high. This milk infused shooter is truly unique and loads of fun. Plus this tried-and-true shooter is a cinch to... - 91.6572
Fun Popcorn Jelly Bean
Perfect after a long evening of club hopping, this creamy sensation runs a riot of flavors. Flavored up with vanilla vodka, amaretto, creme of cacao, pear liqueur and hazelnut coffee cream. This inviting is undeniably irresistible. Stream the video for the... - 91.413
Ginger Ale Flavored Frangaretto Ale
Did you know that blending Frangelico and Amaretto could give shape to The Frangaretto Ale? A great cocktail preparation from the stable of famous bartender Derrick, this would knock you off both with taste and look. This fascinating cocktail is ideal to... - 87.6508
M & M Shooter
1. In a cocktail shaker, add the ice cubes, coffee liqueur and amaretto and shake well.
2. Strain into a shooter glass.
3. Serve as a shooter. - 95.0986
Perfect Southern Pride Shooter
When you are craving for southern comfort with hints of nutty amaretto and a nice smooth finish, this drink will happily fit your bill. This fairly sweet, herbal flavored drink offers a warm smoothness. If you are a fan of both Southern Comfort and Amaretto,... - 91.5423
Tempting Toasted Almond Booze
This one's pure booze. A tasty toasty tiny terrific cocktail made with just three ingredients Amaretto, Kahlua, Cream, this is for someone who likes his/her drink strong. A concoction of booze that you simply can't ignore. Follow the video recipe to learn how... - 87.3424
Godfather Cocktail is a derivative of martini. This video shows the classic recipe of this popular cocktail meant to be served at Father's Day. Watch this video and surprise your dad with this cocktail. - 103.069
Perfect French Kiss Shooter
Shots are so much fun and French kiss shooter is all the more tasty. This pousse-cafe shooter is layered with Amaretto, Creme de Cacao and Bailey’s Irish Cream. A sweet little shooter with a nice explosive finish. To learn how to make this shooter, follow... - 90.6774
Hot Red Snapper Shooter
This drink is a real show stopper. This Canadian whisky style shooter has a nice feel of creamy oak with subtle hints of sweetness. However, it isn't any synthetic sweetness. This drink gets its sweet flavor from liqueur. This bright, light-hearted drink is... - 91.2024
First Down Cocktail
First Down Cocktail is a creation of Master Bar Tender Anthony. This is a great drink to go with football games. Watch this video to learn the details of this drink. - 105.956
Amaretto Fruit Delight
Place oranges in glass bowl and toss with amaretto.
Chill for at least 3 hours.
Toss with strawberries and serve in 4 individual fruit cups. - 22.6959
Amaretto Cheesecake has a fine taste. If you love cheese and cream in your cake then try this Amaretto Cheesecake recipe. You will simple love it. - 40.9726
Truffle Topped Amaretto Brownies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients.
Beat 50 strokes by hand.
Spread batter in greased pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 26 to 33 minutes or until set.
DO NOT OVERBAKE.
In small bowl, beat cream... - 39.8638
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, heat granulated sugar, butter, almond paste and cocoa powder over medium flame until butter melts. Keep stirring frequently.
4. Use a whisk to beat... - 45.3932
In a small saucepan, melt the margarine; stir in the Amaretto and almond extract.
Set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form; beat in the fructose, then fold in the flour; beat in the margarine mixture.
Mix the almonds into... - 35.1446
Combine all ingredients for crust and press onto bottom and sides of a 9" (23 cm) microproof pie plate.
Cook on HIGH 3 minutes.
Dissolve gelatine in cold water in small microproof measure and cook on HIGH 1 minute to dissolve gelatine.
Place cream cheese,... - 44.9509
Amaretto Strawberries And Peppermint Sherbet
Amaretto strawberry cake Crush the strawberries.
Mix the butter, creme patissiere and Amaretto.
Spread a layer of cream in a circle or square on baking paper.
Place a layer of strawberries on top.
Cool in fridge.
Strawberry tartare Dice the... - 39.8391
Chocolate Amaretto Mousse Pie
1)Make the topping according to directions on the package.
2)In a bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and amaretto.
3) Set electric mixer to high speed and beat the mixture for 2 minutes.
4)Using a spatula, spoon the mixture into pastry... - 41.932
1. Use a food processor, blender or hand mixer, blend butter and sugar.
2. Blend in a small bowl until thoroughly blended.
3. Gradually add amaretto and almond extract. Mix well.
4. In a small serving bowl, add the dish and add slivered... - 29.3106
1.In a saucepan, put in milk.
2.Add in cornstarch and fructose.
3.Stir well to dissolve cornstarch.
4.Place the pan on low heat and slowly boil.
5.Let simmer, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, to thicken slightly.
6. Let cool to room... - 42.6949
Amaretto Apricot Chews
Stir together flour and baking soda. In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine till softened. Add brown sugar and sugar and beat till fluffy. Add egg and 1 tablespoon Amaretto and beat well. Add flour mixture and beat till well mixed. Stir in oats,... - 32.383
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar and water.
2. Let it come to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
3. Lower heat; and simmer 15 minutes.
4. Mix sugar mixture and lemonade concentrate, orange juice concentrate and amaretto. Stir well.
5. Transfer into... - 38.0914
Apricot Almond And Amaretto Cake
Preheat oven to 170°C/gas 3.
Butter, flour and baseline a 23cm cake tin.
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixer until fluffy, then add the marzipan and blend.
Add the eggs gradually, beating well.
Beat in the vanilla and the amaretto.
Sift the flours, salt... - 46.2209
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan, add margarine or butter and melt it for preparing crust.
3. Take off from heat and add ¼ cup sugar and crushed vanilla wafers.
4. Use a 10-inch springform pan to press the mixture on bottom... - 48.2344
Amaretto Rice Pudding
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
Slowly add scalded milk, stirring constantly.
Stir in rice, cinnamon, amaretto, and vanilla.
Spoon mixture into a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Place dish in a larger shallow pan, add 1 inch of water to... - 38.279
Glazed Almond Amaretto Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a small saucepan add 1/2 cup sugar and water. Heat to boil for 2 minutes.
3) Take off from heat.
4) Mix with it sliced almonds and 1 teaspoon amaretto.
5) Using a slotted spoon, remove almonds and kewp... - 48.7704
1. In a medium heat proof dish, tip in the sugar, water and the lemon rind.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes
3. Stir this mixture and then microwave on HIGH again for 2 minutes more
4. Cool this mix over ice.
5. Add the lemon juice... - 36.6417
Amaretto Peach Cheesecake
Combine margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Blend in egg.
Add flour; mix well.
Spread dough onto bottom of 9-inch springfbrm pan.
Bake at 450° 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well... - 39.7832
Amaretto Cream Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #13
Are you looking for a creamy cupcake recipe that is easy to make and is guaranteed to be loved by all? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy amaretto cream frosting cupcake that is sure to make you fall in love! - 84.9562
1) Soak and soften gelatin in liqueur.
2) In a double boiler, melt butter.
3) Whisk in eggs with liqueur, add it to the melted butter, and let it cook until thick ensuring to stir constantly.
4) Allow it to cool until thick.
5) Beat in... - 39.628
Almond Popovers Wth Amaretto Butter
1. Preheat the oven at 170Â°C (325Â°F or Mark 3).
2. Take cookie sheet and toast almonds for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Let it cool and sliver enough to measure 2 tablespoons and reserve 1 tablespoon for Amaretto... - 38.3231
Amaretto Chocolate Mousse
Amaretto chocolate mousse is another great dessert with the chocolate almond combination. This amaretto chocolate mousse serves as an excellent dessert to finish off any meal. A great recipe indeed! - 42.0836
Elegant Amaretto-chocolate Mousse
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler, bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, cook until chocolate melts.
Dip larger end of each almond into chocolate, and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
Chill until chocolate is firm.
Gradually stir... - 39.1966
Amaretto Raisin Bundt Cake
1. Grease a bundt cake pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix.
4. Add the butter and eggs.
5. Blend at medium speed using an electric mixer for 1 minute.
6. Add the... - 47.2967
Amaretto Filled Chocolate Strawberries On White Chocolate Fettucine
In a small bowl mix together the white chocolate and corn syrup until a soft dough forms.
On a parchment or waxed paper surface gently roll out the dough by hand to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cool until hardened in the refrigerator.
Then run the chocolate through a... - 38.3701
Milk Chocolate Amaretto Mousse Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease the bottom of a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
Sprinkle the pound cake crumbs over the bottom of the pan.
Set aside while preparing cheesecake batter.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together chocolate, cream cheese,... - 42.942
Caramel Topped Amaretto Poppy Seed Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Pour batter into greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick... - 41.6563
1. Prepare an 8-inch round cake pan by wrapping a waxed paper collar around the tin. Extend the collar 2 inches above the rim of the tin and secure it in place with string and transparent tape.
2. In an electric mixer bowl, place the... - 42.9645
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl.
Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs.
Mix in the remaining ingredients until the dough is smooth.
Shape the dough into a ball, wrap it in waxed paper and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour. - 26.5036
Hot Water Crust
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
Put the water and lard into a small saucepan over moderate heat.
When the lard melts, bring the mixture to a boil.
Take the pan off the heat and pour the contents into the middle of the... - 26.9898
Chocolate Almond Cannoli Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, if desired, and stir to mix well. In a small bowl, combine the water, vinegar, liqueur, and vanilla extract. Add the vinegar mixture to the flour mixture, and stir to mix well.
2.... - 33.4136
Poached Peaches With Mixed Fruit And Sauce Sabayon
1. In a large saucepan, combine water, wine, sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice, and vanilla.
2. Bring to boiling, stirring until the sugar melts.
3. Soak the peaches in the liquid.
4. Reduce the flame to low and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes until tender but... - 45.6626
Linzer Torte Cocktail
Really rich, really sweet and utterly scrumptious, linzer torte is jam (usually raspberry) in an almond pastry with hints of vanilla, citrus and cinnamon. Inspired by my friend, Rayann Larsen of the Work Spot, who loves Chambord, here’s my recreation of... - 139.939
The Green Hornet Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add melon liqueur, southern comfort whiskey, amaretto, sweet sour mix, citrus vodka and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a highball glass.
3. Top with Sprite.
4. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled. - 99.9412
Skinny Gladiator Cocktail
1. Mix Disaronno Amaretto, peach nectar and orange juice with ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Top with the chilled soda.
4. Garnish with a slice of fresh peach and a small sprig of mint for an extra splash... - 128.675
Turkey Feather Cocktail
Now here is an interesting cocktail - Turkey Feather Cocktail. Ok, there is no turkey in there but it is interesting never the less. This drink is all set to relax you during the holidays. Watch and learn this easy recipe from this video. - 117.438
The Whip Dream Cocktail
A flavor profile that may just rock your pants off. Of course, you really need to like coffee and coffee flavors with a slight face ripping action. Mild sweet, mild bitter. - 111.247
Speedy 57 T-bird With Florida Plates
A rather odd name for a complex yet scrummy cocktail, 57 T-Bird is not meant for the faint-hearted. If you are out and about looking to meet with your old friends and make some new, this isn’t really the drink for you. The heady combination of Grand... - 89.2279
Michael Jackson's Thriller
This an original recipe from the mixologist Robert Stahl at Alexandre's Bar in Dallas. The cocktail was created as a part of an Michael Jackson inspired drinks challenge. Why I chose to add this cocktail recipe here is because I think that this drink looks... - 44.563
Nuclear Rainbow Shooter
The biggest layering cocktail we've made to date, the Nuclear Rainbow challenges your abilities to layer alcohols in crazy ways, but worth while in the end. Watch on to learn more. - 94.9167
If you have always been wondering as to how a real "Mai Tai" is, you can check out this recipe of mine. This Mai Tai drink is a tropical classic. Good to taste! - 30.0658
The Hit The Floor Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice, absinthe, fireball whiskey, blanco tequila, gin, vodka, scotch, bacardi 151, spiced rum, amaretto and jack daniels and shake.
2. Top a glass with ice, strain the mix into the glass.
3. Top with monster every drink.
4.... - 118.484
Superman Shooter Cocktail
Here’s a real manly slammer that’s just perfect for celebrations. A groggy mix of amaretto, blue Curacao and Irish cream, this potent shooter tastes a little like Blue Moon ice-cream. Try packing a shot in your own home bar to know how potent this tiny... - 95.0604
The Godmother cocktail, a very simple a classic little number that most people can do at home and enjoy. Why? Itaposs got two simple spirits: amaretto and vodka! The drink definitely brings a good amaretto flavor with a kicked up alcohol by volume, a good way... - 113.769
Homecoming Cocktail, How-to
The Homecoming cocktail, straight up easy to build so I suggest using your two favorite amaretto and irish cream brands. In my case, you can't beat Coole Swan and Luxardo Amaretto so here we are to prove it! - 0
Suntan Lotion Cocktail
Relax with some suntan lotion after a hard day! After all, what better way to beat the summer heat than a refreshing glass of suntan lotion. Oddly enough, this drink in no way tastes like a suntan lotion. It’s another novelty cocktail with flavors that will... - 97.498
Sneaky Jim Cocktail Recipe
Sneaky Jim Cocktail Recipe, we are not 100% sure why Jim is so sneaky about his cocktail but that is okay, we will make it anyway!
A nice sour, lovely acidity with lemon citrus, nice follow up of amaretto with no true alcohol finish. A good sour balanced... - 113.159
The Haircut Cocktail, How-to
The haircut, a cocktail name that definitely lands on the random scale of naming convention. The cocktail recipe itself is a soda-based build out that expands on the idea of an Amaretto and Coke. - 0
The Rich Bitch Martini
Elizabeth Dodwell with Rayann Larsen from The Work Spot in Duluth, GA, for the Shedding the Bitch contest. This martini blends Chocolate, Amaretto, peach and cream for a delectably delicious libation. - 94.558
I wanted to try some exciting and different sort of cocktail and that is when Fuzzy Peach came to my mind. Fuzzy Peach is indeed a fantastic cocktail. You ought to be trying it out! - 19.8525
Need a sweet, refreshing drink to start your evening? Try the classic Peartini, a delicately sweet cocktail with light and refreshing pear flavors. Made with Grey Goose La Poire vodka and a touch of Disaronno Originale Amarettom, this cocktail is sweet but... - 95.8167
Peaches For Me Cocktail
If you don’t like dark rum, try experimenting with this oh-so-summery peach cocktail. This flavorful little cocktail is a combination of dark rum and amaretto not to forget the lovely peach schnapps, the real star of the drink. Sure, this doesn’t look... - 100.101
Gingerbread Toffee Nut Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add frangelico, amaretto, cinnamon schnapps and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass.
3. Top with ginger ale.
4. Garnish with mint and serve chilled. - 99.2104
Vanilla Volcano Cocktail
Try the sweet little vanilla volcano cocktail and impress your mates with your bar showmanship. Loaded with the goodness of strawberry syrup and vanilla vodka, this drink doesn't hide the alcohol from the palate. Follow the video to know more. - 95.0364
If you are looking for a drink that's fit for the king, this is it. This manly concoction blends in spiced rum with amaretto, lime juice and apple juice to create a potent, unpretentious drink. It's off-the-wall flavor is sure to blow your skull away. Stream... - 95.3093
Dr. Jack Cocktail
Your love for Jack Daniels would make you fall in love with this cocktail. The flavor is enriched with a mix of amaretto, cranberry juice and topped with Dr. Pepper. Enjoy one of the best tasting drinks you have had in a long time. Try this amazing drink and... - 95.5247
Blueberry Sweetheart Cocktail
Stir up this fruity mix for one of your summer get-togethers and get sloshed. Packed with blueberry schnapps, amaretto, and ginger ale. If you are at the earliest level of experimental beveraging, this rink surely won't disappoint. Follow the video for some... - 94.4045
Hot Flash Cocktail
Three is a crowd but not for this cocktail! Hot flash is a hot and fired up cocktail with the flavors of Fireball Whiskey, Amaretto and Orange Juice. With this video to learn how to stir it up in your own home bar. - 99.9667
Pink Panther Cocktail
Get out your collins glasses and serve up this slightly pink beverage. Super-charged with amaretto, vodka and pineapple juice, this drink won't really knock your skull off, but will surely leave your feeling happily giddy. Stream the video for the entire... - 98.2401
Interstate To Hell Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add Jack Daniels whiskey, amaretto, jagermeister, cranberry juice and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
3. Serve chilled. - 95.9189
1. In a shooter glass, pour in amaretto.
2. Next, pour in the white curacao over a bar spoon to create the next layer.
3. Pour in the milk next over the bar spoon.
4. Last, Add a dash of grenadine.
5. Serve as a shooter cocktail. - 95.9157
Classic Flying Pud Rubber Cocktail
This cocktail brings amaretto and vodka together with orange juice and Cranberry juice. The Classic Flying Pud Rubber Cocktail also goes by several other interesting names but let's stick to this. Besides, this cocktail by any other name would still taste the... - 125.511
The Loove Monkey Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add creme de bananas, white rum, amaretto, milk, vanilla essence and vanilla ice cream and shake well for 20 seconds.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with cherries and serve chilled. - 136.538
The Pimp Named Slickback
If you are not getting enough from those margaritas, you have to try The Pimp Named Slickback. This a real refresher. This sour drink is a bad boy as the sourness of the drink combined with the sugar gives a nice kick. - 91.4818
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini
The Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini is a Let's Tiki original cocktail. You have to try it. It tastes just like pineapple upside down cake. - 117.325
Boston Burnout Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add the rootbeer schnapps, amaretto, butterscotch schnapps, bacardi 151 rum, baileys irish cream and tobasco sauce and shake well.
2. Strain into glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 94.7667
Spring Awakening Cocktail
It's spring, which means it's time to take your beverage outdoors. Here's presenting a perfect porch sipper that comes with loads and loads of oranges. Just shake together orange vodka, amaretto, orange juice and some lemon-lime soda and you have a lively,... - 96.0162
Italian Fear Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add raspberry liqueur, Jagermeister, southern comfort whiskey, amaretto, pineapple juice and ice cubes and shake well for 10 seconds.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice cubes.
3. Serve chilled. - 95.2104
Hawaiian Punch Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add light rum, amaretto, peach schnapps, lime juice, pineapple juice, orange juice and ice cubes.
2. Add in the grenadine and stir the drink.
3. Give the drink a good 10 second shake.
4. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
5.... - 102.344
The Hawaiian Punch Cocktail
Looks close to that of an Alabama slammer but a bit more polynesian-like which is a good time for us! Lots of ingredients and even a bit of 151. - 114.831
The Alabama Slammer Cocktail
The "alabama slamma" is quite easy to build and highlights the three flavors quite well. While some recipes, including the slammer we created a few years ago, include Orange Juice, this is the other recipe which does not. - 115.376
The Blackened Coconut Cocktail
A flavorful cocktail that doesn't bring any juices. This cocktail takes many intensely flavored spirits and combines them together. - 112.459
The Viagra Shooter
1. In a shaker, add green creme de menthe, white creme de cacao, irish cream, amaretto and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Serve as a shooter. - 111.034
The Almond Roll Cocktail
The Almond Roll cocktail brings nice almond flavor but also reminds us closely of one of those yellow tootsie roll candies. This cocktail may become a great social lubricant! - 0
Fuzzy Little Man Peach Cocktail, How-to
The Fuzzy Little Man Peach, I do not want to know where the name comes from but we will take it. The flavor is that of a sweet almondy, peach almond syrup like flavor. Nice honey aftertaste. - 0
The Gladiator Cocktail, How-to
Today we are busting out the Gladiator, it sounds pretty dangerous but this little guy is pretty tame. Great balance of spicy flavors of almond and the magic of southern comfort all within orange juice and a citrus kick. - 0