- » Amaretto Coffee
Amaretto Coffee Recipes
Amaretto coffee is made with a shot of amaretto. Amaretto itself is a sweet almond flavored liqueur of Italian origin. It is made from almond or apricot pits or at times both. The amaretto coffee thus also has that ... More »
Coffee Amaretto Trifle
In a bowl, moisten half the spongecake cubes with half the almond liqueur.
Cover with half the custard, remaining spongecake cubes, then remaining custard.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Using a pastry bag with a fluted nozzle, cover trifle with whipped cream.
Decorate... - 26.5601
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Amaretto Boudin
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup cocoa. Make a well in center. In a medium bowl, beat milk, 1 tablespoon amaretto, vanilla, and melted butter with a fork to blend... - 32.5897
Amaretto Java Sundaes
Scoop ice milk into 4 individual parfait glasses.
Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon coffee; spoon 1 tablespoon Amaretto over each.
Serve immediately. - 18.0822
Frozen Amaretto Parfaits
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and liqueur.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon equal portions into 6 to 8 individual serving dishes.
Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Garnish as desired.
Return leftovers to freezer.
Frozen Coffee Parfaits: Omit... - 25.5653
Milk Chocolate Amaretto Mousse Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease the bottom of a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
Sprinkle the pound cake crumbs over the bottom of the pan.
Set aside while preparing cheesecake batter.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together chocolate, cream cheese,... - 42.942
M & M Shooter
1. In a cocktail shaker, add the ice cubes, coffee liqueur and amaretto and shake well.
2. Strain into a shooter glass.
3. Serve as a shooter. - 95.0986
1. Prepare an 8-inch round cake pan by wrapping a waxed paper collar around the tin. Extend the collar 2 inches above the rim of the tin and secure it in place with string and transparent tape.
2. In an electric mixer bowl, place the... - 42.9645
Almond Coffee Delight
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until frothy.
Serve immediately. - 15.2351
Sour Cherry Coffee Cake
Lightly grease a 9 inch springform pan; set aside.
Cake: In a food processor or blender, process almonds until finely chopped; set aside.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, then yogurt and almond... - 41.5663
Combine coffee liqueur with creme de cacao and divide among 6 mugs or heated wine glasses.
Top with cream and sprinkle with dash of cocoa.
Amaretto, Grand Marnier or any other dessert liqueur may be substituted for the coffee liqueur and creme de... - 26.0417
Amaretto Coffee Recipes By Category