- » Amaretto Cherry
Amaretto Cherry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of amaretto cherry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for amaretto cherry recipes.
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar and water.
2. Let it come to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
3. Lower heat; and simmer 15 minutes.
4. Mix sugar mixture and lemonade concentrate, orange juice concentrate and amaretto. Stir well.
5. Transfer into... - 39.9238
Core apples and cut into chunks.
Combine with cherries and cinnamon.
Cook, covered, until apples are soft, about 35 to 45 minutes.
Spoon the mixture into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Repeat until all of mixture is pureed.
Return to pot... - 36.5651
Jeffrey Morgenthaler likes two things: strip clubs, and guilty pleasure cocktails. In this latest episode of The Morgenthaler Method, Jeff tears down that classic club garbage staple, the Amaretto Sour. Bolstering it with cask-proof bourbon and elevating it... - 0
Amaretto Cream Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #13
Are you looking for a creamy cupcake recipe that is easy to make and is guaranteed to be loved by all? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy amaretto cream frosting cupcake that is sure to make you fall in love! - 110.857
Cinnamon Flavored Cherries Jubilee
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large skillet, stirring well.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat, and simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; stir in cherries and almond extract.
Place... - 37.6699
Almond Cherry Cake
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Put in the eggs, one at a time, gradually mixing in the ground almonds and... - 48.3888
Sour Cherry Coffee Cake
Lightly grease a 9 inch springform pan; set aside.
Cake: In a food processor or blender, process almonds until finely chopped; set aside.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, then yogurt and almond... - 43.7745
Brandy Old Fashioned Cocktail
An old fashioned is an old fashioned, right? Well, not in Wisconsin. In Wisconsin, an old fashioned is different and that will never change, no matter how snooty we all get about cocktails and what they are "supposed" to be. Jeffrey has created his own... - 0
Shake all ingredients in a shaker or a jar with the lid on. - 25.1437
The Lojack Cocktail
A "Jack and Coke" alternative recipe that brings in old school flavors with angostura yet "keeps it real" with coke and old number 7. - 107.979
The New Fashioned Cocktail
How To Make The New Fashioned, it's like the old fashioned but take out the bourbon/rye and bring Canadian Whiskey. This is a classic cocktail by design and, with that, you may find some people are turned off by it's "simplicity." Of course, some simple... - 118.166
Fresh Fruit Compote
1. Blanch peaches, plums and nectarines in hot water to cover; remove peel.
2. Place sugar, lemon juice and apple juice in a large saucepan and bring to a boil; simmer for 2 minutes. Add vanilla, cinnamon and cloves. Adjust heat to just below boiling and add... - 33.9556
Poached Peaches With Mixed Fruit And Sauce Sabayon
1. In a large saucepan, combine water, wine, sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice, and vanilla.
2. Bring to boiling, stirring until the sugar melts.
3. Soak the peaches in the liquid.
4. Reduce the flame to low and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes until tender but... - 47.6951
The Abbraccio Dell'orso (bear Hug) Cocktail
The Abbraccio dell'Orso (Bear Hug) Cocktail is harder to say than it will be to build. It also uses a neat ingredient we have not yet used on the show: condensed milk. Tasting Notes: White chocolate covered cherries. Lovely intense sweetness that will blast... - 113.798
Scarlet Lion Vs The Unified French Connection
FOR THE SCARLET LION
1. In a tall glass add ice cubes; ethereal gin, saint germaine elderflower, dandelion burdock bitters and grenadine.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish it with orange rind.
3.... - 0
Christmas Cake Cocktail
Inspired by …….Christmas Cake! Sweet and rich cherries, raisins, spices, almonds and, of course a generous dash of cognac. You’ll need to make your own allspice simple syrup (add the allspice to equal amounts of sugar and water and simmer on low for... - 122.4
1. For the Chimney Fire Cocktail: In a shaker, add amaretto, cider and cinnamon and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass and serve.
3. For the Scrooge Driver Cocktail: In a shaker, add vodka, cranberry liqueur and orange juice and shake well.
4. Strain... - 0
Michael Jackson's Thriller
This an original recipe from the mixologist Robert Stahl at Alexandre's Bar in Dallas. The cocktail was created as a part of an Michael Jackson inspired drinks challenge. Why I chose to add this cocktail recipe here is because I think that this drink looks... - 42.9795
The Loove Monkey Martini
1. In a cocktail shaker, add creme de bananas, white rum, amaretto, milk, vanilla essence and vanilla ice cream and shake well for 20 seconds.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with cherries and serve chilled. - 111.178
Blueberry Sweetheart Cocktail
Stir up this fruity mix for one of your summer get-togethers and get sloshed. Packed with blueberry schnapps, amaretto, and ginger ale. If you are at the earliest level of experimental beveraging, this rink surely won't disappoint. Follow the video for some... - 109.879
Breakout Cocktail, How-to
The breakout cocktail is a bourbon-strong cocktail build. No real aroma, unfortunately, with an alcohol rating that's fairly high, probably around 8 out of 10 on our scale. The finish rounds out with a bit of cherry flavor, almost a bit of a grenadine finish. - 0
Italian Sour Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Using 2 tablespoons shortening, generously grease 10-inch tube pan.
In small bowl, beat 2 egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add brown sugar; beat until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
Fold in coconut and 1/2 cup ground pecans.
Spread... - 42.1921
Hot Fruit Compote
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain all canned fruits; add raisins.
Mix well with brown sugar, amaretto or sherry, ginger, curry, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Dot with butter; bake uncovered for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Add bananas; bake for 15 minutes more.
Keep basting during... - 37.8399
The 57 Chevy Cocktail
A few alcohols and a lot of splashes, this cocktail brings tons of great flavors together in one glass. Plus, it's the 4th of July, so you got that going for you too! - 119.242
Whiskey Sour And Dr. Jack Cocktails
The best of cocktail recipes continues with a reflection back on the whiskey sour and Doug desiring to try the Dr. Jack cocktail because he loves Dr. Pepper. Don confesses his undying love for the whiskey sour recipe and things get crazy when we see some... - 125.019
Mosaic Of Macaroon Stuffed Fruits
Combine macaroons, butter, hazelnuts, liqueur or extract, sugar and peel in processor or blender and mix using on/off turns until well blended.
Spoon into pastry bag fitted with large star tip.
Pipe 12 rosettes onto plate.
Cover and refrigerate - 34.7651
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
Amaretto Cherry Recipes By Category