- » Amaranth
Enjoy our collection of amaranth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for amaranth recipes.
Herbal Anti Aging Drink
Looking for a simple recipe for a drink that is healthy and promises to have an anti aging effect? Then try this BlendItandMendIt recipe for a herbal drink that Jane promises will do wonders for your skin! - 81.9179
Cheera Thoran (amaranth Thoran)
1. Wash and drain amaranth leaves (use stems if they are very tender).
2. Grate coconut fine.
3. Grind onion and garlic fine. Crush the green chillies well. Add coconut and mix well while grinding.
4. Chop leaves into fine pieces.
5. Heat oil. Add black gram.... - 36.5243
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add garlic, onion, green pepper and stir-fry for a few minutes.
Stir in amaranth and sprouts.
Mix soy sauce and water and add to vegetables.
Cover and cook over medium heat just until amaranth is tender (approximately 3 to 5... - 35.8073
Amaranth Rye Sticks
Amaranth Rye Sticks is a good variation you can try out. Amaranth Rye Sticks is nothing but kneaded dough, rolled into sticks and in sesame seeds and then baked. They are great to taste. - 35.4821
Amaranth Saute Cheera Vazhattiathu
1. Wash and drain leaves.
2. Peel and slice onions and slit green chillies.
3. Chop leaves.
4. Heat oil. Add onions and green chillies, saute for one to two minutes.
5. Add leaves and salt. Cover and cook for two to three minutes. Mix well and remove. - 32.2997
You May Also Like!
Toasted Amaranth Rolls
I have been making Toasted Amaranth Rolls since childhood. This version of Toasted Amaranth Rolls is very easy. A good one to make! - 32.7145
Boil the amaranth and grind it to a paste.
Sieve the flour with the salt and chilli powder.
Knead the flour along with the ground amaranth and a little water.
Divide the dough into round balls, roll them out thinly and cook on both sides on a griddle like a... - 31.136
Amaranth Baking Powder Bread
Mix dry and liquid ingredients separately; beat egg whites, then combine all ingredients.
Pour batter into well-oiled 8x4-inch pan and bake at 350°F (180°C) about 45 minutes.
Cool 10 minutes before removing loaf to rack. - 28.269
Amaranth Stir Fry - Thotakoora Curry
This is a healthy, easy, tasty dish. I usually make whenever I get the fresh Amaranth Leaves in the market. A great way to add Greens into your diet. Try this easy recipe and u’ll surely get back to me and ask for some more recipes of this kind. - 0
I love waffles, bought a waffle maker and this Barley-Amaranth Waffles is the first one I tried on it. My family absolutely loves this Barley-Amaranth Waffles. Your family will love it too! - 24.4598
Organic Amaranth Keerai Kootu
Greens are high in nutrition and are extremely good for health. Amaranth leaves, in particular, are rich in iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and essential vitamins. Iron helps in increasing hemoglobin levels and calcium and potassium are good for the... - 0
Amaranth Saute Cholai Bhaji
1. Heat oil. Add broken red chilli, gram and mustard seeds.
2. As seeds crackle, add chopped onion, garlic and green leaves.
3. Add salt and just sufficient water (about a tbsp.) to cook leaves dry.
4. Cook over a slow fire till leaves are dry. - 35.0761
1. Soak rice (if parboiled rice is used, soak for 4 hours; if raw rice, soak for 2 hours).
2. Twenty minutes before grinding, clean and soak the grams. Grind together (rice and grams) coarsely with green chillies, red chillies and asafoetida. Set aside for 3... - 34.2172
Amaranth Recipes By Category