Alouette spreadable cheese is a hugely popular European brand of cheese that includes an assortment of all natural, premium, specialty soft spreadable cheese variants. It is claimed that superior quality fresh ingredients are used in the making of these gourmet cheese varieties.
The extensive range of Alouette cheeses may be used to –
- Turn simplest snacks into cheesy treats
- Enhance the flavor of any type of party appetizer
- Make tasty Pizza toppings and sandwich spreads
- Blend perfectly into any preparation
- Make creamy cheese-based sauces or dips too.
The unique Alouette line includes following -
- Soft Spreadable Cheese – may be used in hamburgers, or on grilled chicken, as topping for baked potatoes or herbed garlic bread.
- Crème de Brie - may be used inside wraps and rolls or baked into pizza bases, phyllo or puff pastry for a rich creamy treat
- Baby Brie - perfectly complements crackers and/or grapes, as an appetizer or can be enjoyed on its own
Crème Fraîche - This is an all natural, kosher cultured cream product which may be used as a culinary alternative to both heavy cream and sour cream. Thus it is ideal for gourmet cooking. It may also be used as elegant dessert toppings, since it has the quality of not separating or curdling when boiled or blended along with acidic ingredients.
For instance, the Alouette Crème Fraîche forms a perfect garnish for cream soups or baked potatoes. Also, it works well as part of a savory sauce with white wine or in a cheese-based salad dressing. Last but not least, may be used for dressing up a dessert.
- Crumbled Cheese – These are usually seasoned and include Goat Cheese, Blue Cheese, Feta and Gorgonzola Cheese. Crumbled cheeses merge well in salads, on pizzas, omelettes, and pastas. Moreover, they are also gluten-free.
- Gourmet Spreadable Log – Gluten-free and kosher certified, these cheese logs have the bold flavors of garlic, sundried tomatoes, and fine herbs in rich cream cheese.
- Alouette Cheddars – savoury robust flavoured Sharp Cheddar and Bacon Cheddar variants that maybe spread on a slice of hot pumpernickel bread, topped with bacon or used for dipping pretzels.
- Alouette Portions – Individual ready-to-eat portions as a snack on the go in original and Italian herb flavors, providing only 40 calories per delicious serving.