- » Almond Yogurt Cake
Almond Yogurt Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond yogurt cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond yogurt cake recipes.
Frozen Cherry Almond Greek Yogurt Cake
Prepping for Mother's Day with no-bake options that are fun for the kids to make with no ovens & no sharp knives required! One of my favorite things to make? Frozen treats! Check out this frozen yogurt cake....YUM! - 0
Almond Yogurt Scones
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add almonds; toss well.
Add yogurt to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour... - 43.0065
Rosalie's White Yogurt Pudding Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease the cake pan with butter and dust it with flour, set aside.
3. In a stand mixer add the egg whites and sugar and whip until stiff peaks, once done transfer in a bowl, set aside.
4. Pour the cake mix... - 0
Yogurt Coffee Cake
Beat sugar and eggs in large bowl for 5 minutes.
Add sifted flour and soda.
Combine 2 tablespoons lemon juice, yogurt and butter; add to egg mixture.
Mix well; pour into greased and lightly floured 8 x 8-inch square baking dish.
Bake at 375 degrees for 1... - 38.3512
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake With Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine butter, sour cream and eggs, beating with a hand or stand
mixer until smooth.
4. Mix... - 38.6427
Yogurt Cheesecake With Dates
Prepare and bake crust; let cool.
In a bowl, beat cream cheese with honey until fluffy.
Gradually mix in yogurt until smooth.
Stir in vanilla and orange peel.
Turn into prepared crust and spread evenly.
Sprinkle dates and almonds evenly over filling.
Cover... - 32.3993
Carob Almond Cake
1) In a bowl, add all the wet ingredients and combine all together.
2) Now, take the dry ingredients to sift into the bowl. Blend well.
3) Use a 9 x 9 inch pan to grease with oil. Pour the mixture into the pan.
4) Set your oven at 325°... - 45.7872
Whipped Banana Yogurt
Combine sugar, orange juice and peel in small saucepan over medium heat and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently.
Let cool, then refrigerate.
Combine bananas and lemon juice in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine once to scrape down... - 40.2427
Apricot Almond And Amaretto Cake
Preheat oven to 170°C/gas 3.
Butter, flour and baseline a 23cm cake tin.
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixer until fluffy, then add the marzipan and blend.
Add the eggs gradually, beating well.
Beat in the vanilla and the amaretto.
Sift the flours, salt... - 46.4756
Apricot Kuchen Cake
1. To make the topping, combine the almonds and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Drain the juice from the apricots, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice to use in the cake batter. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, and baking powder, and... - 39.513
Apricot Yogurt Dip
Soak apricots in water 2 to 3 hours.
To make Quick Almond Cake, preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Grease an 8-inch-square cake pan.
Put all ingredients in a medium-size bowl and beat together 3 minutes.
Pour into prepared pan and bake 25 minutes or until golden... - 44.8875
Place pie filling in a glass casserole dish (9 1/2 x 11).
Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of fruit.
Pour liquid Butter Buds on top.
Bake at 350° F.until golden brown (35-40 minutes).
Check for doneness at 30 minutes.
This can be topped with... - 27.6714
Sour Cherry Coffee Cake
Lightly grease a 9 inch springform pan; set aside.
Cake: In a food processor or blender, process almonds until finely chopped; set aside.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, then yogurt and almond... - 43.7745
In a medium mixing bowl beat together egg whites, whole eggs, granulated sugar, milk, orange peel, and almond extract with a wire whisk until combined.
Blend in yogurt just until smooth.
Gradually add flour, beating with whisk until smooth.
Pour batter into... - 39.5673
Date And Almond Delight
Date & Almond Delight, Breakfasts, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim, Thermochef. This simple and easy to make Date & Almond Delight from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time... - 0
Place margarine in 9-inch round baking dish.
Microwave at High for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until margarine melts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press firmly against bottom of dish.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until set, rotating... - 49.786
Breakfast Blueberry And Yogurt Parfait
With schools starting and mom’s being busy with no time to make a good breakfast, here is a quick and easy breakfast idea that is a delicious way to start the day! A layered blueberry breakfast parfait with angle food cake, blueberry sauce, Greek yoghurt... - 130.009
Yummy Yogurt Trifle
Trifle is traditionally made by layering custard with sponge cake, fruits and cream. Although there is no denying that this makes up for an amazing mouth watering dessert, the dish is essentially high on calories. While I love the dessert like most of us do,... - 0
Today I am going to show you how to make a staple Moroccan cake called Meskoutal. There are so many recipes of Meskouta because every Moroccan family has its own way of making it. We are going to make the yogurt version, some people prefer to replace the... - 127.61
Combine 2 3/4 cups flour and baking powder in a small bowl; set aside.
Combine yogurt and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; bear well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add dry ingredients to yogurt mixture, mixing well.
Dredge almonds in remaining 1/4... - 41.0459
Strawberry Cake Part 2 - Filling
2-5 mix together put in fridge for 50 minutes and add the fresh cream from the fridge mix well.
To make the strawberry cake:
Slice cake into 3 pieces put cake rack pour in set mixture. Return to fridge for overnight.
On next day:
1. Take out the cake... - 34.72
Yum Yum Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a cup, mix boiling water and instant coffee crystals until coffee dis solves.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
In a small bowl, stir... - 39.8881
Fabulous Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in molasses, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and mace until blended. Add eggs, brandy, and yogurt and blend... - 34.3273
Peach Melba Shortcake
To make biscuits: Coat a baking sheet lightly with nonstick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Using a pastry cutter or your fingertips, cut... - 43.4506
1. Place margarine and honey in a bowl and beat to combine. Gradually mix in yogurt and eggs, then stir in ricotta cheese, flour, raisins, coconut, almonds and sesame seeds.
2. Pour mixture into a lightly greased and lined shallow 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in cake... - 34.6681
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2)In a large mixing bowl, combine together, barley flakes, bran flakes, rolled oats, sesame seeds, grapenuts, oil and water.
3)Take an ungreased cake pan of size 13X9 inch and transfer contents of... - 46.2143
Cranberry Crown Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10" bundt or tube pan.
Cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Beat in eggs one at a time.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Alternately add small amounts of sour cream and... - 40.549
Superb Milk Chocolate Cake
1. Grease and flour 2 x 9-inch layer pans.
2. Heat oven to 375°F.
3. In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate and water by standing bowl in a pan of simmering water.
4. Stir to blend well. Cool.
5. Beat butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until blended and... - 45.2176
Fudge Sundae Cake Roll
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a 15" X 10" X 1" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper, then spray the wax paper with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa and baking soda; set... - 49.8502
Mocha Streusel Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Using a cooking spray grease angel food (tube cake) pan.
3) In food processor bowl add brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and the instant coffee.
4) Cover and process with on-and-off pulses until... - 49.4601
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil or butter a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking dish or pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and ginger.
In another bowl, beat together butter, egg substitute, cream yogurt, almond extract,... - 43.2344
Miniature Strawberry Cheesecakes
Miniature Strawberry Cheesecakes is a delicious ipebaked dessert rec which I always crave for. Try this Miniature Strawberry Cheesecakes; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 43.8074
Spiced Plum Cake
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl combine plums, sultanas, almonds, cinnamon and apple juice.
3. In another bowl, cream butter with fruit spread.
4. Sieve flour and baking powder. Add the bran left in the... - 49.474
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease and flour pan.
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and egg whites, beating after each.
Add almond extract.
Combine flour and baking powder.
Add flour mixture and yogurt, alternately, to... - 45.6768
Chocolate Angel Food Cake
Into bowl, sift together flour, 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the sugar and cocoa; sift again.
In large mixing bowl (not plastic), beat egg whites until foamy.
Add lemon juice, cream of tartar and salt; beat until soft peaks form.
Gradually add remaining... - 43.4432
Georgia Peach Pound Cake
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 10-inch cake tin with butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
4. In a large basin, beat butter and sugar using an... - 47.8718
Marbled Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 12-cup tube pan or Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Dust pan with flour, tapping out excess.
In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Cook, swirling the pan, for 5 minutes, until butter is nutty... - 42.636
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Yogurt Cheese; set aside.
Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and all-fruit spread.
Lightly press crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
Bake for 8 minutes.
Increase... - 43.9427
Vegan Herb Pound Cake
Since I just proclaimed summer the best time to use your slow cooker I thought I better get some new recipes up for you to try! I will have more not-so-quick bread recipes coming in the next few months. I have added detailed instructions to help you through... - 38.7241
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add egg yolks to beat until light and frothy.
3) Add salt, lemon juice, extracts, honey, flour and lemon peel.
4) Add small amounts of cottage cheese and yogurt to beat at a time.
5) Use an unbaked... - 50.8758
Individual Tres Leches Cakes
Tres Leches or “three milks” is a classic Mexican dessert traditionally made with yellow cake drenched with sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and cream; topped with whipped cream and a cherry. We make ours in individual dessert cups (no sharing... - 38.718
Chocolate Or Espresso Dream Layers
Slightly soften frozen yogurt and ice creams at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Press alternating layers of frozen yogurt and ice cream flavors into 6-cup ring mold, fluted mold or springform pan.
Freeze until firm (about 30 minutes).
To unmold, briefly dip... - 28.3252
Chocolate Swirled Cheesecake
A Chocolate Swirled Cheesecake is one of the most wonderful cheesecakes you can think of. The swirled chocolate gives this baked and refrigerated cheese cake a rare compelling taste. Don't miss out on this Chocolate Swirled Cheesecake at any cost ! Just try... - 48.6027
Triple Berry Angel Food Shortcakes
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine sour cream, yogurt, and 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Coat bottom and sides of 10 individual (1/2 cup) ovenproof molds or souffle... - 43.9979
This delicious cake, also known as hareesa or revani, is made from semolina soaked in syrup. This lower-fat version is perfect for Iftar! - 107.167
Slim Line Cheesecake
Place yogurt in a large mixing bowl.
Tear zest in thirds.
Using metal blade, process zest and sugar until zest is finely chopped; add to yogurt.
Process cottage cheese, eggs, flour, and vanilla until smooth.
Add to yogurt and stir well.
Pour into a buttered... - 44.3739
Thrive Brownie Bites
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the brownie mixture with water. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Take an aluminum-lined 8 x 8 pan, pour the batter and bake it at 350 degrees F for 22 – 25 minutes.
4.... - 0
Cupcake With White Chocolate Frosting
Want to make a snack while watching your favorite TV show, then this is one recipe you need to bang onto. Watch this video to make batch of gleeful cupcakes! - 114.856
Creamy Peach Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to a temperature of 325°F.
2. Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom of 8 inch springform pan.
3. Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
4. Drain peaches, reserving liquid.
5. Combine liquid and tapioca in a... - 42.2516
Fruit And Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and the salt; using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly, adding water by teaspoonfuls, if necessary, to form a dough. Form dough into a ball;... - 40.2578
Banana Spice Bars
Put the bananas, eggs, honey, oil, buttermilk, and almond extract into your blender; buzz until smooth.
In a large mixing bowl stir together all the remaining ingredients; make a deep well and pour in the blender mixture. Combine the mixtures completely, but... - 35.179
1. Preheat the oven to 300°
2. Lightly coat a 7-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Reserving 1 tablespoon of the ground hazelnuts, combine all of the remaining ingredients in a medium-size bowl and mix well. Pour the mixture into the pan and... - 38.3841
Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch pie pan and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
Whisk in sugar substitute and fructose (or fructose only).
Stir in melted margarine until flour mixture is crumbly and thoroughly... - 42.9831
Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl and blend well.
Cover and chill.
Spoon over ice cream or pound cake.
Garnish with almonds.
Fruit Soup is also excellent served with plain yogurt. - 31.8329
Raspberry Angel Torte
You can confidently add this Raspberry Angel Torte to your weekend party menu. This Raspberry Angel Torte requires just a handful of ingredients and can be prepared in a matter of a few minutes. Check out the recipe of this yummy Raspberry Angel Torte. - 42.3329
Raspberry Angel Torte
Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor, and pulse 3 times or until coarsely chopped.
Line an 8-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing plastic wrap to extend over edge of loaf pan.
Cut cake horizontally into 6 slices (slices will be very... - 41.9694
Strawberry Lemon Trifle
1) As per the directions on the package, make the vanilla pudding with 1 Â¾ cups skim milk.
2) Once the pudding has thickened, add the yogurt and stir till the ingredients have blended well.
3) Cut the angel food cake into cubes of 1-inch... - 38.3364
Surprise Dessert Topping
1) In a bowl, combine the honey, mayonnaise, yogurt, rhubarb sauce, coconut and almonds together.
2) Mix well until thoroughly blended.
3) Serve the sauce as a topping over cake, pudding or strawberries. - 33.1957
Pear Strawberry Trifle
1. Toss pears in lemon juice and strawberries in liqueur. Combine orange juice and honey; mix well.
2. In a deep 2- to 2 1/2-quart glass bowl, layer ingredients in the following order: 1/3 of cake sprinkled with 1 tablespoon orange juice mixture, 1 cup... - 34.4056
Saute apples in butter just until tender.
Combine yogurt and egg yolks.
Add whole wheat flour, then lemon rind and juice and honey.
Add this mixture to the apples and cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Preheat oven to... - 43.7781
Basbusa is one of the hottest home cooked as well as shop bought desserts in the entire middle - east, rightly so. Watch the video to see how scrumptious it looks and gets ready in a jiffy. - 109.903
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 4 dry ingredients. In another bowl combine the yeast, water and 1/4 tsp sugar and let it sit for 10 minutes, then add the yogurt and milk and combine. Add the melted butter to the... - 96.6353
Slice Of Summer Tart
Slice Of Summer Tart is easy to make desert. Slice Of Summer Tart gets its taste from fruit filling. Slice Of Summer Tart is loved by many people. - 42.8144
Amaretto Plum Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until plums are tender.
Place plum mixture in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape... - 29.7798
Lebanese Fattet Humus
This Lebanese fattet humus is a unique chickpea and flatbread dish that you might have come across. The real zing is added by the yogurt taking it to the next level. Watch the video for detailed recipe. - 110.023
Applesauce Raisin Squares
In large mixing bowl, beat egg; add oil, yogurt, brown sugar, applesauce, vanilla and lemon rind; mix well.
In another bowl, stir together raisins, flour, bran, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; add to wet ingredients and mix only until... - 43.4176
Butter Rhubarb Kuchen
In bowl, beat butter with 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the sugar; beat in yogurt, egg yolk and orange rind.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the almonds.
Gradually stir into butter mixture until combined.
Using wet spatula or hands,... - 43.8415
1)Preheat oven to 425 degrees F or 220 degrees C or Gas Mark 7.
2)Take a Swiss roll tin or pan and line with baking parchment.
3)In a bowl, place caster sugar and eggs. Place the bowl on a hot water bath and beat until the mixture turns... - 47.1648
Cherry Banana Bread
Cut waxed paper strips to line sides of four 14 oz (398 mL) cans; set aside.
In bowl, beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir in bananas and yogurt until well blended.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt;... - 48.6565
Frozen Rainbow Torte
Let sherbets stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
Meanwhile, set aside 1/2 cup of the macaroon crumbs; stir cream into remaining 1 1/2 cups.
Spread mixture evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch cheesecake pan or layer cake pan with removable... - 31.2662
Raisin And Date Granola
1. Mix together oats, rolled wheat, and wheat germ. Add nuts, if desired.
2. Combine apple juice concentrate and vanilla.
3. Blend apple juice mixture into oats mixture and put into a 9" x 13" cake pan.
4. Bake at 275° for 1 hour.
5. After taking granola out... - 37.7648
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch glass baking dish, spray with non-stick cooking spray, keep aside.
3) In a blender container, process all the ingredients except cracker crumbs (or cereal) until smooth.
4)... - 45.3691