- » Almond Twist
Almond Twist Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond twist recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond twist recipes.
Almond Sugar Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding ¼ cup butter or margarine, ¼ cup sugar and salt over a moderate heat. Cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl place moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir till all the yeast is dissolved and then... - 47.6077
Almond Twist Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: Melt 1/4 cup butter in small skillet. Add ground almonds and zwieback; saute until butter is absorbed and mixture is golden-brown (be careful not to scorch).
2. Turn into bowl. Add brown sugar, egg white and almond extract, mixing well.
3.... - 47.3492
You May Also Like!
1. Sift flour with salt.'Rub fat in lightly. Add the sugar.
2. Stir in beaten egg and essence. Mix to a soft dough.
3. Divide dough into 9 equal portions, roll each into a long 'sausage' about 7 in. long on a lightly floured surface.
4. Curl each round into a... - 41.0466
This Danish Twist one of the best holiday twists that I've ever tasted. Try this bread bake with cardamom flavorings and almond- meringue toppings for your next party dessert. Feel free to express yourself about this Danish Twist here. - 42.8278
Braided Tea Twist
Crumble or sprinkle yeast into lukewarm water.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Meantime, scald milk, with orange rind.
Add white sugar, salt and shortening.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add dissolved yeast, then beaten eggs.
Add flour cup by cup beating well after each... - 41.7493
Grease two cookie sheets.
In a medium size saucepan, heat milk until little bubbles form. Add 3 table-spoons sugar, shortening, and salt. Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Beat dissolved yeast and egg into milk mixture. Stir in... - 38.0897
These Swedish Twists taste incredible ! This fruity bread with cinnamon, almond and cherry toppings is a sure party hit. Try these Swedish Twists beforehand and see for yourself if you like them. - 43.7378
Classic Easter Twist
This Easter Twist is a delightful offbeat Easter bread. Try this orangey bread spiced with cinnamon and with adequate sprinkling of sliced almond for your Easter Party. Tell me if your friends liked this Easter Twist. - 38.9334
Cinnamon Twist Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast and 1/8 teaspoon sugar in warm water; set aside.
Combine boiling water, potato flakes, and salt in a large mixing bowl; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, nonfat dry milk powder, and 1/2 cup butter; mix well.
Add eggs and yeast mixture, beating... - 37.1329
Brownies With A Twist
Are you the kinds who love experimenting with flavors? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video now and watch the chef prepare these Brownies with a Twist. The flavor of chocolate along with cherries and almonds is totally divine. Try this out for... - 92.5049
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; stir into yeast mixture with... - 42.0862