- » Almond Truffle Cake
Almond Truffle Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond truffle cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond truffle cake recipes.
This amazingly delicious truffle cake takes in ground almonds and apricot jam. A great way to delight your sweet tooth in! - 27.9052
Rum And Almond Truffles
Rum And Almond Truffles is something you need to try ou t. if all the ingredients are ready at home, you can prepare this Rum And Almond Truffles in a jiffy. Try it! - 27.5048
Chocolate Truffle Cakes
1) Use a sieve, to rub the cake pieces to prepare the crumbs.
2) Add the sugar, ground almonds and enough hot apricot jam to bind the mixture together.
3) Make out 12 portions about the size of a large walnut. Shape each one into a round ball. Leave... - 45.6538
Chocolate Cherry Truffle Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a twelve cup fluted tube with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a mdeium mircowave safe bowl, microwave all the ngredients for filling on HIGH for half an hour or more, stirring them every fifteen... - 49.4771
1. Grate the cake into crumbs or rub through a coarse sieve into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the sugar and almonds.
3. Warm the jam over a gentle heat and sieve.
4. Blend the cake and almond mixture to a firm paste with the jam, adding a few drops almond or rum... - 39.7057
Chocolate Cake Crumb Truffles
Place cake crumbs, ground almonds, melted chocolate and orange rind in a bowl.
Bind together with the rum or milk.
Divide mixture into 20 portions, roll into balls.
Toss 10 truffles in chocolate vermicelli and the other 10 in sieved icing sugar.
Place... - 29.788
Liqueur Rum Truffles
Liqueur Rum Truffles has a Matchless taste. The rum and grated dark chocolate gives the Liqueur Rum Truffles Luxurious taste. - 32.1314
Rum And Chocolate Truffles
1. Using cake such as madeira or Victoria sponge, rub between your hands to form breadcrumb-like cake crumbs.
2. In a clean bowl, whisk together the butter and caster sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy and pale in color.... - 77.6233
The Royal Truffle
1. Make custard: In medium bowl, whisk together sugar, cornstarch, flour, and salt, until blended. Whisk in egg and 1/2 cup milk, until blended. In small saucepan, heat remaining 2 1/2 cups milk over medium heat until small bubbles appear around edge of pan.... - 39.7661
Chocolate Rum Truffles
Here's a party treat that can be made at home in minutes and will be adored by the kids and adults alike! All you need to do is watch this video which shows how to make quick and delicious chocolate rum truffles using easily available ingredients. I love the... - 96.4486
Here is a no bake foipra cake recipe with layers of crust, praline, butter cream and chocolate glaze. Watch this impressive video this shares an amazing recipe for a delicious cake. Surprise your guests with this amazing dessert next time. Go for it... - 98.9124
Cream Cheese Mousse Cake
Size of the Cake: 16cm = 6.3 inch width x 6 cm = 2.4 inch height
Required Time: Biscuit ~ 1 hr including baking and cooling time; mousse ~ 30 min for the process; cooling time: at least 2 hrs (you may want to freeze the cake, depending on the softness you... - 77.4818