- » Almond Tea Bread
Almond Tea Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond tea bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond tea bread recipes.
Swedish Tea Ring
1. In a measuring cup, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in a little warm milk. Allow the yeast starter to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes until it is frothy.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat... - 47.1164
Almond Banana Tea Bread
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) thereafter grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) square tin.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar together beating thoroughly until light and fluffy.
3. Into the mixture beat the eggs gradually, beating hard... - 46.7569
Chocolate Almond Tea Bread
Blend together all ingredients until smooth.
Place in a well-buttered bread pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes.
Let stand about 10 minutes before unmolding.
Cool before cutting. - 33.575
You May Also Like!
Soften the yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Mixing until smooth, blend in the scalded milk, sugar, salt, egg yolks, butter, and half of the flour.
Mix in enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 43.9965
Swedish Tea Ring
Prepare dough as for Swedish Bread and let rise.
Shape dough by rolling into oblong sheet 1/4 inch thick.
Spread with 2 tbsp. softened fat.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup brown sugar mixed with 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 cup chopped blanched almonds, 1/4 cup raisins, 1/4... - 29.6454
Swedish Tea Ring
This Swedish Tea Ring is simply awesome ! Try this out for your party tea this weekend with your friends. Bake this candied fruits and almond bread beforehand and see for yourself if you like it. your suggestions for this Swedish Tea Ring are welcome. - 47.6381
Jasmine Tea Bread
Cream butter and brown sugar; beat in egg and grated peels.
Sift flour, measure, then sift again with salt, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and soda.
Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternately with the tangerine juice and tea.
Stir in... - 39.4451
Coconut Tea Bread
Want to learn how to bake a tasty, sweet tea bread that will please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your baking skills! - 115.266
Bread Crumb Tea Cookies
Beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored.
Then gradually add the sugar, while beating constantly.
Fold in bread crumbs (we use a medium grater in preparing these), combined with walnuts and salt.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2" apart on greased... - 33.1378
Bread Nut Bread Home Made
I try to make all my recipes simple,quick and easy to follow. This nut bread is so easy to make and its a hit with my family! - 0
1. Start by finely chopping the almonds
2. In a bowl, mix the chopped almonds along with the salt and lemon juice
3. Spread the mixture over thin slices of bread
4. Take the almond filled sandwiches, and cut them into small oval... - 37.6767
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, ½ cup granulated sugar, salt and ½ cup of butter. Heat until the butter has melted and all the sugar has integrated. Cool down till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, add moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast... - 48.9783
Banana Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil spray a 12-cup bundt pan (my preference) or 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, or rub the sides and bottom with unsalted margarine.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, oat bran, sugar substitute, and baking soda.
In a... - 40.4355
Almond Tea Bread Recipes By Category