- » Almond Sugar
Almond Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond sugar recipes.
Almond Sugar Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding ¼ cup butter or margarine, ¼ cup sugar and salt over a moderate heat. Cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl place moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir till all the yeast is dissolved and then... - 47.6077
Mix first syrup in a small, heavy saucepan, insert candy thermometer, and heat over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves; cook, uncovered, without stirring to 246° F.
Combine second syrup ingredients in a larger, heavy saucepan meanwhile, insert candy... - 47.5711
Almond Brickle Sugar Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add all ingredients except the brickie bits.
3) Beat at medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the brickie bits.
5) Scoop up teaspoonfuls of dough and round into 1-inch balls.
6) Arrange 2... - 43.3468
Almond Sugar Cookies
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a bowl; stir well.
Cream 1 cup sugar and margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add milk, extracts, and egg white; beat well.
Combine flour, almonds,... - 43.0731
Almond Sugar Cookies
Almond Sugar Cookies is a crunchy treat and is liked by kids. These Almond Sugar Cookies are pretty easy to prepare too. Just give this yummy-n-crunchy Almond Sugar Cookies a try. - 42.9406
Ice cream with a twist! This Almond Caramel Cream is a delicious dessert that adds a mouthwatering difference to your favorite ice cream. - 41.2844
Pecan Topped Sugar Cookies
In a mixing bowl, beat almond paste and cream cheese.
Add coconut; mix well.
Cut cookie dough into 1/2-in slices; divide each slice into four portions.
Roll into balls.
Place 2 in apart on greased baking sheets.
Shape 1/2 teaspoonfuls of almond mixture into... - 38.9509
Quick Almond Brittle
Place sugar, butter, and salt in electric skillet at 400°.
When sugar begins to melt, stir to blend.
Cook and stir till sugar dissolves and color is a light golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Turn control to 'off'; stir in 1/2 cup chopped almonds.
Pour into... - 37.4623
Caramel Almond Bark
1) Into a saucepan, mix in the sugar and water
2) Bring to a vigorous boil, reduce the flame and cook on high to medium flame till it changes to a caramel colour
2) Using a pastry brush, brush down the sides with cold water, many time during the... - 36.5022
Almond Brittle Topping
While cake bakes, fix candy-brittle part of topping: In saucepan, combine first 4 ingredients; stir well.
Cook to hard-crack stage (290°).
Remove from heat; immediately add soda.
Stir vigorously, but only till mixture blends and pulls away from sides of... - 35.2095
Almond And Butter Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F ( 200 Deg C/ Gas 6) , grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fliffy; stir in the flour and almonds with a wooden spoon,... - 33.7149
Sugar-crusted Almond Pastries
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 Unroll the dough into 2 large rectangles.
3 In an ungreased 15xl0x 1-inch baking pan, place the rectangles.
4 Press over the bottom to form crust, sealing perforations.
5 In a medium... - 33.379
Almond Flavored Sugar Cookies
Sugar Cookies were once prepared primarily during the Christmas season, but these sweet and tender Sugar Cookies are now a year round favorite. Here€™s a simple Sugar Cookies recipe just for you. Why don€™t you give the Sugar Cookies a try this... - 32.8409
Almond Frosting Glaze
1. In a medium sized glass bowl, combine cream and sugar and beat using a electric beater till smooth.
2. Add almond extract and beat once more.
Use frosting glaze on cakes, cupcakes, cookies or as required. - 25.1568
Creamy Almond Sauce
1. Mix sugar and cornstarch in medium bowl. Gradually stir in milk. Beat in eggs with wire whisk or hand beater.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 5 minutes, stirring briskly with wire whisk every minute, until mixture coats a spoon. Stir in almond extract.... - 24.4136
Almond Sugar Recipes By Category