- » Almond Stuffed Date
Almond Stuffed Date Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond stuffed date recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond stuffed date recipes.
Almond Stuffed Dates
Slit dates and remove stone.
Place the whole almonds in a bowl, and cover with boiling water.
Let stand 3-4 minutes or until the skins will slip off easily.
Dry thoroughly before using.
There should be about 50 of each.
Blend to a smooth paste the icing... - 42.4308
Dates Stuffed With Almond Paste
1) Roll the almond paste into pellet shapes about twice the size of the date stones (seeds).
2) Stuff the dates with almond paste pellets.
3) Roll the dates in (caster) sugar.
4) Open freeze the dates until firm.
5) Take out the dates... - 35.0047
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Stuffed Dates
1 Drain the pineapple in a sieve over a bowl, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove as much juice as possible.
Transfer to a double layer of paper toweling to finish draining.
In a small bowl, stir together the pineapple, cream cheese, honey, almonds if... - 36.3404
Date Almond Filling
Mix cream, sugar, egg yolks and dates in saucepan and set over low heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, just until it comes to a boil and thickens slightly.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, almond extract and almonds.
Cool to lukewarm and use to fill cake as... - 27.7658
Date Almond Bars
Rub together, pat into 8"x8" pan and bake 10 minutes at 350° F.
Cook together until dates are soft, then add 8 rolled graham wafers and 1 beaten egg, vanilla and salt.
Pour filling over base.
Bake 15 minutes at 350° F.
When cool, iced with icing.
Top with... - 38.5398
Date Stuffed Baked Pears
Date Stuffed Baked Pears is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. The effortlessly prepared Date Stuffed Baked Pears is a dish that you would love to serve in your parties. - 43.6711
1 In a bowl, sieve the icing sugar and combine it with the ground almonds.
2 Separate the egg yolk from the egg white.
3 In another bowl, beat the egg white lightly with fork.
4 Gradually add the dry ingredients to form a soft, firm... - 38.6652
Valentine Stuffed Dates
1. In a bowl, blend well milk and cream cheese.
2. Stuff the pitted dates with milk and cream cheese mixture.
3. Roll the stuffed dates in chopped assorted nuts to completely coat.
4. Allow to rest.
5. Serve cool. - 35.7647
Gradually add 4 cups of the sugar to milk, blending well.
Mix in salt and extracts.
Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup sugar on board and knead fondant till smooth and creamy, working in the sugar.
Wrap in foil and let ripen 24 hours in refrigerator.
Stuff dates and... - 28.4906
Chocolate Almond Dates
1. Stuff each pitted date with one toasted almond.
2. On a double boiler, melt chocolate.
3. Drop the stuffed dates, into the melted chocolate to completely coat.
4. Remove the coated dates onto a waxed paper-lined cookie... - 35.0624
Bacon Wrapped Dates
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Bake almonds on a cookie sheet until toasted, about 10 minutes.
Cut bacon slices in half.
Place an almond inside of each date.
Lay bacon slice on board, place almond-stuffed date at end and roll up.
Secure bacon with... - 27.5372