- » Almond Snack
Almond Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond snack recipes.
How To Make Almond Brittle And Praline
Learn how to make the most incredible and crunchy brittle you will ever have, not like those jaw breaking ones you see out there - Don't need a thermometer. You can add any type of nuts you want to your brittle and turn it into hazelnut,pistachio or even... - 135.226
How To Make Brigadeiro- Almond And Chocolate
This Brazilian treat is the favorite of everyone in Brazil. I DO NOT know anyone there who doesn't like it. It is a mixture between fudge and mousse, the texture is very soft and it tastes very intense. I've always loved it and it has always been part of my... - 134.346
Crisp Almond Cookies
Sweeten up this Christmas with almond cookies that are sure to make Santa and his team smile. Four simple ingredients combine to create this more-ish cookies. Relax with a cup of coffee with this crisp almond cookies and make sure you keep these tasty cookies... - 134.305
Fekkas - Moroccan Cookie/biscotti
Why not try out this popular Moroccan cookie that are quite similar to the Italian biscotti. The video here shows how the cookie can be easily prepared at home with ingredients that are easily available in stores near you. Watch this video to make... - 133.33
Betty's Almond Biscotti--perfect Christmas Gift! ☆
This Sugared Almond Biscotti is a rare and rich recipe. Watch the video for the details of this cookie-like confection that goes wonderfully with coffee or hot chocolate. It also makes a great gift at Christmastime! - 129.421
Up for a snacking time ? Watch this video to learn a quick and convenient way to make Taralli, the well known Italian crackers. This mouth-watering snack is a superb combination of the Italian olive oil, white wine, flour and almonds. The rolling and the... - 129.201
Almond Truffles - Moroccan "zellige" Cookie Variation
Here are wonderful Moroccan almond truffles. These truffles are prepared with almond paste, then dipped in melted chocolate, and rolled in coconut powder or cocoa powder or powdered sugar. The video shows how simple it is to prepare these cookies at home. - 128.868
Moroccan Almond Macaroons
cookie are always a great treat. This excellent video that displays how to make the perfect cookie for your tea party. These cookie are absolutely easy to make and have a wonderful texture and flavor. So watch this video and make these cookie in your own... - 127.804
Delicious Icebox Swirl Cookies
IT'S COOKIE TIME! This is an interesting cookie recipe coming from Sobeys. It has a little gourmet effect which I love. So crunchy, so munchy, so colorful! Kids will love it. It is a must try this Holiday season, Enjoy! - 123.044
Quick Tamari Almonds
Tamari Almonds is a very nice and satisfying snack which you can have any time of the day. Mostly people buy it from the store but after seeing this video you can easily make it at home. - 121.634
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 120.498
Vegan Almond Cookies
It’s sad to see kids at a party not having their favorite cake or cookie just because they are allergic to milk products or gluten. Here is a nice vegan and gluten-free almond cookie recipe to serve for vegan kids and kids who are allergic. Weelicious host... - 119.943
Herbed Almond Cheese
Are you one of those who have trouble digesting nuts? Then you should definitely take a look at this raw vegan almond cheese recipe, where the chefs combines the nuts in a way that they become perfectly digesting even for those with a digestive distress.... - 118.041
Almond Tea Cake
Want to bake the perfect tea cake for your afternoon tea get togethers? Want a treat that can be whipped up in minutes and is sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and surprise your guests with a yummy almond cake. Get ready to amaze! - 117.028
Homemade Wheat-free Almond Cookies
Fond of cookies? here's a great recipe that is easy to make, delicious and simple at the same time. Watch this video to find out how you can replicate this recipe in your own kitchen. You are sure to love it. - 116.366
Homemade Almond Roca
Why not make some homemade almond roca that is a toffee or chocolate coated with crushed almonds. View this impressive video that shows an incredible recipe and offers great gifting ideas too. Take a look to try out this homemade version of almond roca and... - 113.729
Traditional Holiday Cookie Tree
Christmas tree made up of edible almond cookie, sounds great isn't it. Watch this spectacular video that is outstanding and shows a recipe for traditional cookie tree that is popular during Christmas holidays. The recipe is step-wise and the chef demonstrates... - 113.413
Italian Biscotti With Almonds
This amazing video shows how to prepare traditional Italian biscotti at home. These are absolutely delicious, crunchy and simply divine. These biscotti are twice-baked biscuits with authentic flavor of toasted almonds. This fantastic biscotti recipe is worth... - 113.24
Almond Buttered Kale Chips
Chips don’t always have to be fried and unhealthy. But most importantly chips can be made from leafy vegetables too! Kale!! A perfectly healthy option for a perfectly healthy snack. Watch the video and learn how! - 112.992
Almond Pistachio Cranberry Cookies And Butter Cookies
Craving for some cookies? If yes, then you should check this out. It's homemade and simple to make. You can serve it as a snack with tea. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows the various types of cookie recipes so nicely. - 110.92
Homemade Candied Almonds
Few of the snack items are all time favorite like these Homemade Candied Almonds. You can make double recipe and fill up a cookie jar. This can be used in salads, with desserts or as it is to munch on. Watch this video for the details of this quick and easy... - 110.751
Calissons - Traditional French Candy
Today I'm making Calissons - a traditional French candy, dating back as early as the 12th century. They're not the quickest things to make, but the tangy candied peel, mixed with the ground almonds makes for an amazing treat, and they make fantastic gifts as... - 110.531
Almonds In Soy Sauce
If nuts particularly almonds are a frequent part of your diet , here is a fusion style almond preparation that can be used just as you want. Know interesting information about Taliesin West in Scottsdale, Arizona, from the chef before she begins to cook.... - 110.183
Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies
All you egg haters out there, you are gonna love this Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies recipe video. These 'oh-so-posh' cookies go well with tea or even coffee. Enjoy the goodness of almonds in these cookies! - 109.775
How To Make Blueberry & Almond Traybake
Traybakes are easy to make and taste heavenly. Just remember to grease the tray nicely and the bakes will come out perfectly. To learn more about how to bake a perfect and yummy blueberry and almond traybake, watch Sue McMohan share a detailed description in... - 109.696
Coconut Almond Macaroons
The macaroon, a well-known cookie made from egg whites, sugar, and almond paste or coconut. It is often seen in Jewish households during Passover as it is leavened with egg whites and therefore meets the dietary restrictions of the holiday. - 108.787
Almond Butter Banana Fudge
1. Line a small 3 x 5 mini loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Place all the ingredients in a small pot and mix.
3. Heat the mixture over low heat until things melt, for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
4. Blend with an emulsion blender... - 108.378
Kale Chips With Almond Butter
Learn how to make kale chips at home in your oven. The almond butter has protein and good fat which will balance your blood sugar. The kale is full of vitamins and minerals including folate which research says will boost your mood. - 108.334
Moroccan Date Almond Truffles
Here is a Moroccan date almond truffles recipe that is specially prepared during the holy month of Ramadan. This recipe would surely bring a variety to your Ramadan table. This video displays how easily this recipe can be prepared at home within no time. - 107.339
Almond Tea Cookies: Cookie Jar
Kids love 'em! This is a fine video illustrating how to prepare almond flavor shortbread cookies. A great tea time snack and an all- time favorite among the little ones. Baked to perfection, these are not over cooked and remain very chewy on the inside and... - 107.164
Roasted Tamari Almonds
Tamari almonds off the rack or homemade tamari almonds? Homemade is definitely the way to go if you have the time! Almost nothing to this, its effortless and tastes great! Watch this video recipe and try to do it yourself! Simply serve it as a snack or over... - 106.31
Pate is made from soaking the nuts and then grinding them with required seasoning such as garlic, onion or fresh herbs! If your weekend is coming this is something that can be made in advance. This video shows you how to get a delicious pate going! - 102.206
Almond Ball Cookies
1. Pre heat the oven to 325 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a mixing bowl, cut the butter into pieces and let it sit at room temperature.
3. Chop the blanched almonds into a course meal and set aside.
4. When butter is softened, add 3... - 102.09
Vegetarian Whole Wheat Almond Cookie
Most Indians and vegetarians have difficulty finding vegetarian cookie recipes. So, Indian Chef Manjula is showing is cookie recipe which is eggless, yet delicious, soft and crunchy. All it requires is making a dough and making small flat biscuits, rest is... - 101.652
Nankhatai - Eggless Almond Cookie
All those who are looking for the recipe of Indian cookies, then do try out these almond cookie. They are also called naankhatai in India. They are so yummy and easy to bake. Your guests will enjoy it. So don't forget to check out the video. - 100.203
Take 2 eggs, four basic ingredients and create a dessert or cake to die for. - 100.012
Carob Almond Raisin Cookies
1. In a food processor, pulse almonds coarsely.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pulsed almonds, carob powder, raisins, vanilla extract and seasalt.
3. Add almond butter and knead it with hands well.
4. Take small portions of this dough at a time and make... - 98.5142
Raw Almonds Dish
Nothing really beats the goodness of raw almonds that is fondly dubbed as the "heartbeat of all nuts". Robyn tells you how you can exploit the goodness of raw almonds by using them in a slew of dishes, ranging from salads to desserts and more. Here she... - 98.4134
No Bake Cherry Chocolate Brownie
1. Line the heart molds with parchment paper.
1. Process the sprouted almonds, mesquite powder, cacao nibs and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Pour in the coconut oil and vanilla to the mixture and process again.
3. Add in the cherries and... - 97.5721
Classic Italian Biscotti
If you love your cookies, then you will simply love this classic Italian style biscotti. Eva Papayiannis teaches you how you can bake this double-baked cookies at home. It makes a wonderful alternative to sugar laden cookies and goes well with coffee, tea, or... - 97.4836
Delicious Swedish Dream Cookie
1. In a large bowl, sift flour, ammonium carbonate, and salt. Set aside.
2. In blender, drop butter and blend until creamy.
3. Pour vanilla in blender, and whisk well.
4. Reduce the speed of blender, and gradually add sugar in it. Beat well.
5.... - 97.3215
Organic Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar take egg, almond flour, milk, baking powder, whole cane sugar and vanilla.
3. Process the mixture for a few minutes.
4. Stir in almonds and chocolate chips in the... - 96.6809
Homemade Almond Joy Candy
1. Line a 7x11 inch pan with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl stir the sweetened condensed milk, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla together until smooth.
3. Stir in the coconut until well mixed.
4. Spoon the... - 94.9881
Maple Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Do you lead a hectic life and have been neglecting a healthy diet? Dietician Liz helps you with different ways of eating healthy while you are on the go. She suggests, almonds are best by all means. So, she makes a quick snack Maple Cinnamon Roasted Almonds... - 92.6912
Raw Red Bell Pepper And Almond Crackers - Part 1
These are very unlike the usual flax seed crackers that most raw foodies and vegans like to make. These are crackers are a bit spicy and nutty and go perfectly with raw cashew cheese or tomato dips. This is the first part of the recipe which will give you the... - 90.52
Almonds Spiced With Cumin And Cayenne
What is your idea of an anytime, anywhere snack? If you prefer something good to taste and yet healthy too, why not try this spiced almonds. They are simple and so very easy to prepare. Watch the video to learn about the spicing almonds from the frugal chef. - 89.8145
Raw Red Bell Pepper And Almond Crackers - Part 2
Hey those on a raw vegan diet who need something to appease the need for crunch should try this absolutely amazing recipe for raw and vegan spicy pepper and almond crackers. This is the second part of the recipe on how to make my raw red bell pepper crackers.... - 89.0731
Grilled Sandwich With Almond Butter And Banana
A good sandwich can never go wrong. This one comes from the repertoire of Peekaboo mom who is inspired from the classic grilled cheese sandwich and has come up with a healthy and fuss free version of it. Just that cheese has given way to a more healthy almond... - 88.2187
Florentines are a classic and you know it. After learning how easy it is to make from this video, you will not want to go to any of those restaurants to have them. They are pretty posh biscuits with chocolate on top actually! Enjoy! - 83.724
Coconut Almond Macaroons
Macaroons to be stashed away whenever you feel like snacking! These macaroons are detail oriented! So watch the video and watch the aubergine chef make these coconutty macaroons! - 73.8834
Garlic Flavored Almonds
Almonds are packed with super nutrition, but many of us avoid them because they taste bland. If you are one of them, you will now love these nuts as they can be flavored too. Watch this video to see how almonds can be easily flavored with garlic and salt.... - 71.322
Holiday Almond Cookies For Kids
Here is a great recipe for a healthy cookie. These almond cookies are great to make with your kids and you both will love them. Treats such as these cookies are fun, beautiful to look at and easy to make with your kids. I'm thrilled that I can finally share... - 67.7319
Chinese Almond Cookies
Would you like to try some really tasty and healthy Chinese Almond Cookies today? These are quite easy to make and need zero cooking. Watch this video to learn how you can make these at home. - 64.2598
Almond Refrigerator Cookies
Crunchy and delicious! My favorite tea time snack...Almond Refrigerator Cookies! These delicious cookies have done the rounds in the family since what seems like forever!! Make sure you have a nice fresh lot of almonds to make this. - 53.139
Almond Butterscotch Squares
Making the perfect Almond Butterscotch Squares has never been this easy. Give this relatively quick and simple recipe a try and delight in your own homemade Almond Butterscotch Squares! - 52.8871
Almond Frosts are rich cookies and made with almonds, sugar, vanilla and some shortening. These cookies can be enjoyed any time and also during festivals like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Try this recipe of almond frosts and enjoy them. - 52.6625
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) With a fine blade of food grinder, process candied orange and lemon peel and almonds, or grind in blender until very fine.
3) In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do... - 51.178
This Almond Torte is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Almond Torte for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 50.7489
Almond Fruit Cookies
Almond Fruit Cookies are absolutely healthy and delicious snack that can also be served as light dessert. You can serve it with some whipped cream or ice cream and make it exotic. Almond fruit cookies can also be made with vegan ingredients and make it... - 50.7462
Crisp Almond Cookies
These cookies always turn out great!! Almond Cookies are a good option for a snack. Crisp and crunchy, I sometimes like to serve it over ice cream too. Try it! - 50.666
Cranberry Almond Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
5.... - 50.598
Dirty Popcorn is a crunchy snack that is made from popcorn filled with generous additions of cookies, almonds, M & M's and caramelized by melted marshmallows. - 50.4756
Cherry And Almond Cake
1. Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
2. Take a 20 cm deep cake tin, line the sides and base and keep aside.
3. Cream in sugar and butter, add eggs, one by one and beat well after each addition.
4. Fold flour, almond extract, baking... - 50.1891
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with rest of the dry ingredients. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter... - 50.1334
Who knows if anyone has really tried this recipe for Almond Crispies? Well that doesn't bother me, since this turned out delectably sinful for me! If anyone of you give this Almond Crispies recipe a try, do let me know how it turns out! I am sure it wont let... - 49.9426
Almond And Cherry Squares
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
2. Combine the flour, salt and sugar together and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture begins to stick together.
3. Into the prepared tin... - 49.8593
Mexican Tile Cookies
1) In a large bowl add butter, sugar, egg, salt and almond extract.
2) Beat well at medium speed till the mix turns creamy. Scraping the bowl often.
3) Reduce speed and add in the flour.
4) Continue beating till well mixed.
5) Equally divide the dough... - 49.7514
Scotch Bread Dominos
This Scotchbread Dominoes is a great way for snacking mid-way between meals. It's so simple to make this Scotchbread Dominoes and needless to say, it even tastes awesome! - 49.5588
Almond Pine Nut Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature as per the recipe.
2) In a bowl,combine butter and sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
3) Add egg,orange rind,almond extract to the above mixture and fold,whisk well until smooth into the... - 49.4813
Christmas Cinnamon Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, spices, almonds, milk and butter, mixing them well.
3) Add salt and baking powder to the flour and sift it into the mixture.
4)... - 49.3705
Almond Divinity Squares
Almond Divinity Squares...as the name suggests, these are truly "divine"!! My kids love nuts and I try to incorporate them as much as possible. This snack, more a candy, is one of the few of the many items stocked and kept in my kitchen! A great comfort food,... - 49.341
Brandied Coconut Crusted Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F or Gas 4
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter or line it with butter paper.
3. In a clean grease free glass bowl, combine the egg whites with cream of tartar.
4. Using an electric beater beat the egg... - 49.2446
Health Nut Almond Oaties
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. On a baking sheet, scatter the almonds
3. Place in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Chop almonds and set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl,... - 49.2024
Brandy Almond Biscotti
This Brandy Almond Biscotti surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of brandy, chocolate chips and toasted almonds, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Brandy Almond Biscotti for... - 49.1726
Candied Fruit Loaf
1. In a large bowl, mix 2 cups of flour, undissolved yeast, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and ½ cup butter or margarine.
2. In a small saucepan heat water and milk, not scalding hot. Add flour mixture and vanilla. Using an electric mix beat at a medium... - 49.1125
White Chocolate Almond Blondies
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
2. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large saucepan add the butter and coffee and heat on a low flame until the... - 49.1117
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, ½ cup granulated sugar, salt and ½ cup of butter. Heat until the butter has melted and all the sugar has integrated. Cool down till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, add moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast... - 48.9783
Chocolate Almond Spritz Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
2. In large bowl, cream the butter and powdered sugar using an electric mixer until light and fluffy; add egg and almond extract and beat well to combine; turn it into a dough with flour and salt
3.Fill... - 48.9448
This is an amazing Almond Cake recipe. This delicious cake is sure to win you some fans. Try this Almond Cake if you were looking for a tasty and unique dish, apt for a party. - 48.8708
Almond Joy Cake
Combine sugar, flour, and soda.
Boil together margarine, cocoa, shortening, and water.
Pour over flour mixture.
Add eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla; mix.
Bake in greased and floured 13 x 9-inch pan.
Heat milk, marshmallow creme, and sugar until creme and... - 48.8658
Cookies that combine chocolate with almonds…wow!! I love chocolates and for me these are a heavenly feeling when thy just melt in my mouth! Crunchy cookies..topped with almond and chocolate!! - 48.8073
Almond And Lemon Curd Buttons
1) Pre-heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, lemon zest and a pinch of salt to a smooth consistency. To the batter, add in the flour and ground almonds.
3) Shape the dough... - 48.7336
Almond Pull Apart Cake
1. Prepare the pastry by first tipping lukewarm water into a small basin. Add the 2 teaspoons sugar and sprinkle the yeast over the liquid. Set this aside for 10 minutes
2. Prepare the cake filling by mixing the ground almonds, caster sugar and... - 48.6977
Butter Almond Coffee Cake
1 Grease an 8-inch pan with butter.
2 Set the oven to 375° fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, sift the first 4 ingredients together.
4 In another bowl, beat the eggs well.
5 Stir milk, butter and flavoring, into the eggs.
6 Create a... - 48.6483
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for the base.
3. Mix well and place in a shallow baking tray.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 48.6338
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together baking mix, 2 tablespoons raisins, 3/4 ounce oats, 3/4 ounce almonds, and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
3. Add milk and egg substitute; stir well.
4. In an 8 X 8 X 2-inch... - 48.5975
Chocolate Almond Crunch
Chocolate Almond crunch is my favorite dish. I love this delicious snack especially its texture. Don't miss this wonderful Chocolate Almond crunch recipe! - 48.5944
Sift together first 3 ingredients.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork till all flour is moistened.
Shape into ball.
On lightly floured surface, roll 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into... - 48.5839
1. Grease a 7 inch square or an 8 inch round cake tin, with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tin with a grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C
4. In a medium... - 48.5732
These light, crisp biscuits are perfect served with afternoon tea or coffee.
Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until pale and soft.
Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk and rum.
Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and almonds... - 48.5404
Almond Candy Cane Cookies
Mix first 6 ingredients together well.
Add flour, baking powder and salt.
Divide dough into 2 equal portions.
Add food coloring to 1 portion.
Roll 1 tsp.
of each color dough into ropes about 5 1/2 inches (14 cm) long.
Lay them side by... - 48.5113
Zucchini Almond Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10" tube pan.
2) Sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3) In a bowl, using an electric blender, beat the eggs till light colored and frothy. Add in the sugar, 1/4... - 48.4931
Almond Snack Recipes By Category