- » Almond Snack
Almond Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond snack recipes.
Traditional Holiday Cookie Tree
Christmas tree made up of edible almond cookie, sounds great isn't it. Watch this spectacular video that is outstanding and shows a recipe for traditional cookie tree that is popular during Christmas holidays. The recipe is step-wise and the chef demonstrates... - 153.184
Crisp Almond Cookies
Sweeten up this Christmas with almond cookies that are sure to make Santa and his team smile. Four simple ingredients combine to create this more-ish cookies. Relax with a cup of coffee with this crisp almond cookies and make sure you keep these tasty cookies... - 143.859
Italian Biscotti With Almonds
This amazing video shows how to prepare traditional Italian biscotti at home. These are absolutely delicious, crunchy and simply divine. These biscotti are twice-baked biscuits with authentic flavor of toasted almonds. This fantastic biscotti recipe is worth... - 141.176
Sugared Almond Biscotti
This Sugared Almond Biscotti is a rare and rich recipe. Watch the video for the details of this cookie-like confection that goes wonderfully with coffee or hot chocolate. It also makes a great gift at Christmastime! - 140.761
Hershey-peanut Cookies And Butter-almond Cookies
It’s the season to be jolly…!!! And what better way to celebrate than making your very own homemade holiday treats! Two delicious cookie recipes, well wrapped up in one quick video! - 140.428
Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies
All you egg haters out there, you are gonna love this Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies recipe video. These 'oh-so-posh' cookies go well with tea or even coffee. Enjoy the goodness of almonds in these cookies! - 139.433
Delicious Icebox Swirl Cookies
IT'S COOKIE TIME! This is an interesting cookie recipe coming from Sobeys. It has a little gourmet effect which I love. So crunchy, so munchy, so colorful! Kids will love it. It is a must try this Holiday season, Enjoy! - 136.762
Quick Tamari Almonds
Tamari Almonds is a very nice and satisfying snack which you can have any time of the day. Mostly people buy it from the store but after seeing this video you can easily make it at home. - 132.85
Chinese Almond Cookies
Chinese almond cookies are quite simple to make! Although they are not my favorite, they are definitely healthier if you make them yourself. They go well with coffee and has a hint of sweetness to it. These cookies are popular during Lunar New Years, because... - 131.281
Up for a snacking time ? Watch this video to learn a quick and convenient way to make Taralli, the well known Italian crackers. This mouth-watering snack is a superb combination of the Italian olive oil, white wine, flour and almonds. The rolling and the... - 130.923
Homemade Candied Almonds
Few of the snack items are all time favorite like these Homemade Candied Almonds. You can make double recipe and fill up a cookie jar. This can be used in salads, with desserts or as it is to munch on. Watch this video for the details of this quick and easy... - 130.757
How To Make Almond Brittle And Praline
Learn how to make the most incredible and crunchy brittle you will ever have, not like those jaw breaking ones you see out there - Don't need a thermometer. You can add any type of nuts you want to your brittle and turn it into hazelnut,pistachio or even... - 128.847
Vegan Almond Cookies
It’s sad to see kids at a party not having their favorite cake or cookie just because they are allergic to milk products or gluten. Here is a nice vegan and gluten-free almond cookie recipe to serve for vegan kids and kids who are allergic. Weelicious host... - 127.351
How To Make Blueberry & Almond Traybake
Traybakes are easy to make and taste heavenly. Just remember to grease the tray nicely and the bakes will come out perfectly. To learn more about how to bake a perfect and yummy blueberry and almond traybake, watch Sue McMohan share a detailed description in... - 126.884
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 121.658
Fekkas - Moroccan Cookie/biscotti
Why not try out this popular Moroccan cookie that are quite similar to the Italian biscotti. The video here shows how the cookie can be easily prepared at home with ingredients that are easily available in stores near you. Watch this video to make... - 121.096
Almonds Spiced With Cumin And Cayenne
What is your idea of an anytime, anywhere snack? If you prefer something good to taste and yet healthy too, why not try this spiced almonds. They are simple and so very easy to prepare. Watch the video to learn about the spicing almonds from the frugal chef. - 119.454
Homemade Almond Roca
Why not make some homemade almond roca that is a toffee or chocolate coated with crushed almonds. View this impressive video that shows an incredible recipe and offers great gifting ideas too. Take a look to try out this homemade version of almond roca and... - 119.143
Moroccan Almond Macaroons
cookie are always a great treat. This excellent video that displays how to make the perfect cookie for your tea party. These cookie are absolutely easy to make and have a wonderful texture and flavor. So watch this video and make these cookie in your own... - 116.908
Almond Flavor Green Tea Cookies
Great cookies for the holiday season. Watch this video to prepare an irresistibly delicious almond cookie flavored with green tea. This savory snack is a holiday favorite. Get munching! - 116.389
Homemade Wheat-free Almond Cookies
Fond of cookies? here's a great recipe that is easy to make, delicious and simple at the same time. Watch this video to find out how you can replicate this recipe in your own kitchen. You are sure to love it. - 116.343
Maple Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Do you lead a hectic life and have been neglecting a healthy diet? Dietician Liz helps you with different ways of eating healthy while you are on the go. She suggests, almonds are best by all means. So, she makes a quick snack Maple Cinnamon Roasted Almonds... - 114.254
Calissons - Traditional French Candy
Today I'm making Calissons - a traditional French candy, dating back as early as the 12th century. They're not the quickest things to make, but the tangy candied peel, mixed with the ground almonds makes for an amazing treat, and they make fantastic gifts as... - 112.216
Almonds In Soy Sauce
If nuts particularly almonds are a frequent part of your diet , here is a fusion style almond preparation that can be used just as you want. Know interesting information about Taliesin West in Scottsdale, Arizona, from the chef before she begins to cook.... - 110.204
How To Make Brigadeiro- Almond And Chocolate
This Brazilian treat is the favorite of everyone in Brazil. I DO NOT know anyone there who doesn't like it. It is a mixture between fudge and mousse, the texture is very soft and it tastes very intense. I've always loved it and it has always been part of my... - 109.995
Almond Tea Cookies: Cookie Jar
Kids love 'em! This is a fine video illustrating how to prepare almond flavor shortbread cookies. A great tea time snack and an all- time favorite among the little ones. Baked to perfection, these are not over cooked and remain very chewy on the inside and... - 109.414
Almond Apricot Thumbprint Cookies
Cookies are one of the most common form of snack. There are many recipes, which one do you like? Well, here is a recipe which uses some dried ingredients to make the cookies. Watch the video for the recipe. - 109.039
Almond Buttered Kale Chips
Chips don’t always have to be fried and unhealthy. But most importantly chips can be made from leafy vegetables too! Kale!! A perfectly healthy option for a perfectly healthy snack. Watch the video and learn how! - 108.333
Kale Chips With Almond Butter
Learn how to make kale chips at home in your oven. The almond butter has protein and good fat which will balance your blood sugar. The kale is full of vitamins and minerals including folate which research says will boost your mood. - 108.238
Almond Butter Banana Fudge
1. Line a small 3 x 5 mini loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Place all the ingredients in a small pot and mix.
3. Heat the mixture over low heat until things melt, for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
4. Blend with an emulsion blender... - 107.96
Roasted Tamari Almonds
Tamari almonds off the rack or homemade tamari almonds? Homemade is definitely the way to go if you have the time! Almost nothing to this, its effortless and tastes great! Watch this video recipe and try to do it yourself! Simply serve it as a snack or over... - 107.906
Moroccan Date Almond Truffles
Here is a Moroccan date almond truffles recipe that is specially prepared during the holy month of Ramadan. This recipe would surely bring a variety to your Ramadan table. This video displays how easily this recipe can be prepared at home within no time. - 107.35
Florentines are a classic and you know it. After learning how easy it is to make from this video, you will not want to go to any of those restaurants to have them. They are pretty posh biscuits with chocolate on top actually! Enjoy! - 107.105
Almond Pistachio Cranberry Cookies And Butter Cookies
Craving for some cookies? If yes, then you should check this out. It's homemade and simple to make. You can serve it as a snack with tea. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows the various types of cookie recipes so nicely. - 106.416
Pate is made from soaking the nuts and then grinding them with required seasoning such as garlic, onion or fresh herbs! If your weekend is coming this is something that can be made in advance. This video shows you how to get a delicious pate going! - 103.876
Almond Ball Cookies
1. Pre heat the oven to 325 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a mixing bowl, cut the butter into pieces and let it sit at room temperature.
3. Chop the blanched almonds into a course meal and set aside.
4. When butter is softened, add 3... - 103.723
Vegetarian Whole Wheat Almond Cookie
Most Indians and vegetarians have difficulty finding vegetarian cookie recipes. So, Indian Chef Manjula is showing is cookie recipe which is eggless, yet delicious, soft and crunchy. All it requires is making a dough and making small flat biscuits, rest is... - 103.183
Take 2 eggs, four basic ingredients and create a dessert or cake to die for. - 101.681
Herbed Almond Cheese
Are you one of those who have trouble digesting nuts? Then you should definitely take a look at this raw vegan almond cheese recipe, where the chefs combines the nuts in a way that they become perfectly digesting even for those with a digestive distress.... - 101.351
Raw Almonds Dish
Nothing really beats the goodness of raw almonds that is fondly dubbed as the "heartbeat of all nuts". Robyn tells you how you can exploit the goodness of raw almonds by using them in a slew of dishes, ranging from salads to desserts and more. Here she... - 100.094
Classic Italian Biscotti
If you love your cookies, then you will simply love this classic Italian style biscotti. Eva Papayiannis teaches you how you can bake this double-baked cookies at home. It makes a wonderful alternative to sugar laden cookies and goes well with coffee, tea, or... - 99.1009
No Bake Cherry Chocolate Brownie
1. Line the heart molds with parchment paper.
1. Process the sprouted almonds, mesquite powder, cacao nibs and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Pour in the coconut oil and vanilla to the mixture and process again.
3. Add in the cherries and... - 98.7277
Carob Almond Raisin Cookies
1. In a food processor, pulse almonds coarsely.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pulsed almonds, carob powder, raisins, vanilla extract and seasalt.
3. Add almond butter and knead it with hands well.
4. Take small portions of this dough at a time and make... - 98.3132
Delicious Swedish Dream Cookie
1. In a large bowl, sift flour, ammonium carbonate, and salt. Set aside.
2. In blender, drop butter and blend until creamy.
3. Pour vanilla in blender, and whisk well.
4. Reduce the speed of blender, and gradually add sugar in it. Beat well.
5.... - 97.2672
Homemade Almond Joy Candy
1. Line a 7x11 inch pan with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl stir the sweetened condensed milk, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla together until smooth.
3. Stir in the coconut until well mixed.
4. Spoon the... - 96.6691
Organic Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar take egg, almond flour, milk, baking powder, whole cane sugar and vanilla.
3. Process the mixture for a few minutes.
4. Stir in almonds and chocolate chips in the... - 96.5925
Nankhatai - Eggless Almond Cookie
All those who are looking for the recipe of Indian cookies, then do try out these almond cookie. They are also called naankhatai in India. They are so yummy and easy to bake. Your guests will enjoy it. So don't forget to check out the video. - 94.7109
Raw Red Bell Pepper And Almond Crackers - Part 1
These are very unlike the usual flax seed crackers that most raw foodies and vegans like to make. These are crackers are a bit spicy and nutty and go perfectly with raw cashew cheese or tomato dips. This is the first part of the recipe which will give you the... - 92.2048
Almond Truffles - Moroccan "zellige" Cookie Variation
Here are wonderful Moroccan almond truffles. These truffles are prepared with almond paste, then dipped in melted chocolate, and rolled in coconut powder or cocoa powder or powdered sugar. The video shows how simple it is to prepare these cookies at home. - 91.6271
Raw Red Bell Pepper And Almond Crackers - Part 2
Hey those on a raw vegan diet who need something to appease the need for crunch should try this absolutely amazing recipe for raw and vegan spicy pepper and almond crackers. This is the second part of the recipe on how to make my raw red bell pepper crackers.... - 90.768
Grilled Sandwich With Almond Butter And Banana
A good sandwich can never go wrong. This one comes from the repertoire of Peekaboo mom who is inspired from the classic grilled cheese sandwich and has come up with a healthy and fuss free version of it. Just that cheese has given way to a more healthy almond... - 89.9366
Chocolate Orange Almond Cookies
Chocolate Orange Almond Cookies are amazingly tasty. I really urge you to make them, they are incredibly simple. I put together a simple cookie mixture with some orange zest and juice in it, bake them and then dip one half in delicous chocolate orange. Try it... - 84.5994
Almond Tea Cake
Want to bake the perfect tea cake for your afternoon tea get togethers? Want a treat that can be whipped up in minutes and is sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and surprise your guests with a yummy almond cake. Get ready to amaze! - 81.7595
Garlic Flavored Almonds
Almonds are packed with super nutrition, but many of us avoid them because they taste bland. If you are one of them, you will now love these nuts as they can be flavored too. Watch this video to see how almonds can be easily flavored with garlic and salt.... - 72.952
Holiday Almond Cookies For Kids
Here is a great recipe for a healthy cookie. These almond cookies are great to make with your kids and you both will love them. Treats such as these cookies are fun, beautiful to look at and easy to make with your kids. I'm thrilled that I can finally share... - 67.6639
Chinese Almond Cookies
Would you like to try some really tasty and healthy Chinese Almond Cookies today? These are quite easy to make and need zero cooking. Watch this video to learn how you can make these at home. - 65.8907
Almond Butterscotch Squares
Making the perfect Almond Butterscotch Squares has never been this easy. Give this relatively quick and simple recipe a try and delight in your own homemade Almond Butterscotch Squares! - 51.6466
Almond Refrigerator Cookies
Crunchy and delicious! My favorite tea time snack...Almond Refrigerator Cookies! These delicious cookies have done the rounds in the family since what seems like forever!! Make sure you have a nice fresh lot of almonds to make this. - 51.6242
Almond Frosts are rich cookies and made with almonds, sugar, vanilla and some shortening. These cookies can be enjoyed any time and also during festivals like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Try this recipe of almond frosts and enjoy them. - 51.3132
Dirty Popcorn is a crunchy snack that is made from popcorn filled with generous additions of cookies, almonds, M & M's and caramelized by melted marshmallows. - 50.4951
Health Nut Almond Oaties
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. On a baking sheet, scatter the almonds
3. Place in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
4. Remove and cool.
5. Chop almonds and set aside.
6. In a mixing bowl,... - 49.8101
Almond Divinity Squares
Almond Divinity Squares...as the name suggests, these are truly "divine"!! My kids love nuts and I try to incorporate them as much as possible. This snack, more a candy, is one of the few of the many items stocked and kept in my kitchen! A great comfort food,... - 49.6797
Crisp Almond Cookies
These cookies always turn out great!! Almond Cookies are a good option for a snack. Crisp and crunchy, I sometimes like to serve it over ice cream too. Try it! - 49.3005
Almond Fruit Cookies
Almond Fruit Cookies are absolutely healthy and delicious snack that can also be served as light dessert. You can serve it with some whipped cream or ice cream and make it exotic. Almond fruit cookies can also be made with vegan ingredients and make it... - 49.0479
Almond Cherry Cake
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Put in the eggs, one at a time, gradually mixing in the ground almonds and... - 49.0003
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) With a fine blade of food grinder, process candied orange and lemon peel and almonds, or grind in blender until very fine.
3) In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do... - 48.9179
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with rest of the dry ingredients. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter... - 48.7879
1. Grease a 7 inch square or an 8 inch round cake tin, with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tin with a grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C
4. In a medium... - 48.7791
Christmas Cinnamon Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, spices, almonds, milk and butter, mixing them well.
3) Add salt and baking powder to the flour and sift it into the mixture.
4)... - 48.7353
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, ½ cup granulated sugar, salt and ½ cup of butter. Heat until the butter has melted and all the sugar has integrated. Cool down till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, add moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast... - 48.6652
Mexican Tile Cookies
1) In a large bowl add butter, sugar, egg, salt and almond extract.
2) Beat well at medium speed till the mix turns creamy. Scraping the bowl often.
3) Reduce speed and add in the flour.
4) Continue beating till well mixed.
5) Equally divide the dough... - 48.5689
Candied Fruit Loaf
1. In a large bowl, mix 2 cups of flour, undissolved yeast, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and ½ cup butter or margarine.
2. In a small saucepan heat water and milk, not scalding hot. Add flour mixture and vanilla. Using an electric mix beat at a medium... - 48.4381
Scotch Bread Dominos
This Scotchbread Dominoes is a great way for snacking mid-way between meals. It's so simple to make this Scotchbread Dominoes and needless to say, it even tastes awesome! - 48.4108
Cranberry Almond Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
5.... - 48.2777
Cherry And Almond Cake
1. Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
2. Take a 20 cm deep cake tin, line the sides and base and keep aside.
3. Cream in sugar and butter, add eggs, one by one and beat well after each addition.
4. Fold flour, almond extract, baking... - 48.2195
This is an amazing Almond Cake recipe. This delicious cake is sure to win you some fans. Try this Almond Cake if you were looking for a tasty and unique dish, apt for a party. - 48.2149
Swedish Tea Ring
1. In a measuring cup, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in a little warm milk. Allow the yeast starter to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes until it is frothy.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat... - 48.1614
Cookies that combine chocolate with almonds…wow!! I love chocolates and for me these are a heavenly feeling when thy just melt in my mouth! Crunchy cookies..topped with almond and chocolate!! - 48.1493
Almond Pine Nut Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature as per the recipe.
2) In a bowl,combine butter and sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
3) Add egg,orange rind,almond extract to the above mixture and fold,whisk well until smooth into the... - 48.1085
Sift together first 3 ingredients.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork till all flour is moistened.
Shape into ball.
On lightly floured surface, roll 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into... - 48.1076
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together baking mix, 2 tablespoons raisins, 3/4 ounce oats, 3/4 ounce almonds, and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
3. Add milk and egg substitute; stir well.
4. In an 8 X 8 X 2-inch... - 47.9192
Almond And Cherry Squares
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
2. Combine the flour, salt and sugar together and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture begins to stick together.
3. Into the prepared tin... - 47.7473
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for the base.
3. Mix well and place in a shallow baking tray.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 47.7427
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and eggs.
3) Add the extracts and spices and mix well.
4) Fold in the citron and almonds.
5) Onto greased baking sheets, drop the batter by... - 47.7427
Almond Flour Crescents
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until they become fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating thoroughly after adding each of... - 47.6477
Who knows if anyone has really tried this recipe for Almond Crispies? Well that doesn't bother me, since this turned out delectably sinful for me! If anyone of you give this Almond Crispies recipe a try, do let me know how it turns out! I am sure it wont let... - 47.6464
Almond Apricot Logs
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add the milk, oil, sugar, eggs, salt, nutmeg and 2 cups flour.
Beat until smooth.
Add apricots and almonds.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth... - 47.6206
Almond Sugar Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding ¼ cup butter or margarine, ¼ cup sugar and salt over a moderate heat. Cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl place moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir till all the yeast is dissolved and then... - 47.6077
English Bath Buns
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cakes into water in large bowl and let stand for a few minutes; stir to dissolve.
Scald milk and add 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and... - 47.5764
Mix first syrup in a small, heavy saucepan, insert candy thermometer, and heat over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves; cook, uncovered, without stirring to 246° F.
Combine second syrup ingredients in a larger, heavy saucepan meanwhile, insert candy... - 47.5711
Peach And Almond Crisp
Thaw peaches, if frozen.
Do not drain.
For topping, in a medium bowl stir together brown sugar, 1/2 cup of the flour, the oats, almonds, and the 3 tablespoons granulated sugar.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
For... - 47.5677
Almond Fruit Cookies
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2) Take a bowl and add shortening and sugar, creaming them well until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs along with maple flavoring and mix thoroughly.
4) Sift flour along with salt, nutmeg,... - 47.5345
1. Heat milk to scalding point and stir in sugar, salt and shortening. Keep aside to cool to lukewarm
2. Grease an 1 ½ quarter baking dish or ring mold with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F 15 minutes before baking... - 47.5254
Almond Snack Recipes By Category