- » Almond Skillet Cake
Almond Skillet Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond skillet cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond skillet cake recipes.
Almond Crumb Turkey Cakes
1. In large bowl, mix first 6 ingredients with 3 tablespoons butter or margarine until blended.
2. Shape turkey mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick ovals. On waxed paper, combine almonds and bread crumbs. Dip each turkey oval into almond mixture to coat... - 28.4782
Almond Macaroon-apple Cake
To Prepare Crumbs: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Break cake into small pieces, place in a food processor with the metal blade, and pulse into crumbs.
Pour onto rimmed baking sheet.
Break macaroons into pieces, place in food processor, and pulse into crumbs.
Mix... - 41.4231
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
2. Coat a 12-inch ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 tablespoon of the reserved pineapple juice in the bottom of the skillet and distribute evenly. Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the... - 38.0625
Almond Twist Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: Melt 1/4 cup butter in small skillet. Add ground almonds and zwieback; saute until butter is absorbed and mixture is golden-brown (be careful not to scorch).
2. Turn into bowl. Add brown sugar, egg white and almond extract, mixing well.
3.... - 47.8967
Swedish Toasted Almond Cake
Preheat electric skillet at 425°.
Combine 1 tablespoon butter and crumbs; coat bottom and sides of 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Pour remaining melted butter into milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Beat eggs till thick and foamy.
Gradually add... - 47.2441
Mincemeat Upside Down Cake
Use black iron skillet or square bread pan.
Spray bottom and sides of pan with a nonstick spray.
Cover bottom of pan with a thick layer of mincemeat.
Cover mincemeat with almonds, then cover almonds with sugar.
Pour cake mix over sugar after cake mix is mixed... - 30.0449
Fresh Peach Upside Down Cake
Mix cake mix as instructed on box.
Use black iron skillet or square bread pan.
Spray bottom and sides with nonstick cooking spray.
Cover bottom of pan with sliced peaches.
Sprinkle peaches with nutmeg.
Cover peaches with brown sugar, about 1/4 inch... - 35.029
Angel Cake With Almond Butter Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Cut cake into 16 slices with serrated knife. Arrange cake slices accordion-fashion on ovenproof serving plate. Cover with foil; bake 10 minutes or until heated through.
3. Meanwhile, place 12-inch nonstick skillet over... - 34.5354
It feels good to make on your own, the all-time favorite Kugelhupf. Taste the unique flavor and taste of Kugelhupf with this quick and simple recipe! - 50.1639
Orange Lake Amandine
1) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
2) Sauté the almonds until they turn golden brown in color.
3) Keep them aside.
4) Season the fillets with salt and pepper along with thyme.
5) Dip each of them in milk before dredging in flour.
6) Take the... - 46.772
Almond Butter Crunch
Line bottom and sides of 8- or 9-inch cake pan with aluminum foil (not plastic wrap or wax paper).
Butter foil heavily; set aside.
Combine almonds, butter, sugar and corn syrup in 10-inch skillet.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil,... - 26.5903
In a small skillet (with a nonstick surface, if possible), heat honey, stirring constantly, until it bubbles.
Stir in Almond Butter to make a smooth paste.
Spread over warm bread or cake immediately. - 18.3364
Almond Trifles With Mascarpone And Berry Port
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream together the almond paste, butter and sugar.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the rum and extract.
Add the flour, almonds, and baking powder, blending until smooth.
Pour the batter into a parchment-lined... - 39.2189
Whole Wheat Pumpkin & Applesauce Bars With Toasted Almonds
Place almonds in a nonstick skillet.
Place skillet over medium heat, and shake or stir almonds until lightly toasted.
Pour almonds onto a cutting board and chop until coarse.
Combine pumpkin puree, applesauce, egg, apple-juice concentrate, sugar... - 44.0491
Peach Upside Down Cake
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet with a handle which will not burn in oven.
Add brown sugar and heat slowly until sugar and butter are blended.
Peel peaches, cut in half, remove stones, and arrange cut side down in the butter-sugar mixture in... - 43.3751
Simple Celery Amandine
Celery Amandine is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 35.8546
Burnt Sugar Cake
To make caramel syrup: Pour sugar in a heavy skillet.
Place over a moderate heat until sugar has melted and turned a rich caramel brown.
Add boiling water (there will be a lot of sputtering, so stand back) and cook a minute or two longer until syrup is... - 43.4632
This delicious and rich fruit cake is bursting with dried fruits, nuts and spices. This cake is most often consumed on its own as opposed to with condiments such as cream. Though this rich cake is traditionally baked for Christmas, it can be baked and served... - 0
Bananas Foster Cake
Lightly butter the side of a 10-inch cast iron skillet or 10 inch round cake pan.
Melt the 1/3 cup butter in the skillet over low heat.
Remove from heat and add the brown sugar, cinnamon and 2 to 4 tablespoons rum; spread the rum mixture over the bottom of... - 43.77
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together cake flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2) Add milk, caramelized syrup and almond extract.
3) Add dry ingredients to about 2/3 of this mixture.
4) Mix in the shortening and blend until the batter is smooth and... - 48.8982
Apricot Upside Down Cake
Wash and soak apricots in the warm water for 30 minutes or until fruit absorbs most of water.
Melt butter in a 7-inch skillet with a handle that won't burn.
Add the brown sugar and 1/4 cup granulated sugar, the corn syrup, and 2 tablespoons water from... - 42.1052
Apple Meringue Cake
Cream butter; add 3 tablespoons sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks and mix well.
Add flour, almonds, and grated rind; mix just until flour is evenly distributed.
Press on bottom of 9-inch pie pan and brush with 1 slightly beaten... - 45.1643
Grind or chop together the shrimp, fish, almonds, and bacon.
Blend in the salt, soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1 tablespoon oil.
Shape the mixture into flat patties, using 2 tablespoons to each.
Heat remaining oil in a skillet and fry the patties until browned on... - 29.8673
Asian Style Fish Cakes
1) In a food processor, grind or chop together the shrimps, fish, almonds and bacon.
2) Blend in the green onion, salt, soy sauce, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Using 2 tablespoon for each, shape the mixture into flat patties.
4) In a skillet... - 40.8104
Dutch Apple Cake
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Generously butter a 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
(If you don't have such a skillet, use a 10-inch-wide, 2-inch-deep flan pan lined with buttered parchment paper, but an iron skillet is much better.) Core and peel apples; drop them... - 45.6954
Danish Apple Cake
If using cracker or bread crumbs, you may want to add wheat germ, sesame seeds or ground almonds.
There should be 4 cups of crumbs including any additions.
In heavy skillet, saute crumbs lightly in butter and oil, stirring constantly.
Add honey and cinnamon... - 42.0748
Tuscan Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Tuscan Pineapple Upside Down Cake is a wonderfully tasty dessert. My children love this cake and I make it for them quiet often. Try this Tuscan Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe. - 50.0388
Fruity French Cakes
Fruity French Cakes is delicious dish made from cheese eggs milk. Specially great for Christmas kids friendly, holiday. - 34.4989
How To Make Tangerine Cake And Pumpkin Gnocchi
Learn step by step how to make a delicious and yet simple Tangerine Cake with honey and tangerine glaze on top (all gluten free). Learn also how to make an amazing Pumpkin Gnocchi with butter and sage by Isadora, a girl who also makes cooking videos for her... - 0
Melt butter in large skillet.
Combine crumbs, almonds and coconut and stir into butter.
Continue to cook on low heat, stirring constantly, for 1 or 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add honey, blend in thoroughly, and press mixture lightly into two oiled 9-inch... - 30.4605
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Make pastry: Combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Blend in egg with a fork, then knead a few times until smooth.
2. Roll out pastry to a 10-inch round on a lightly... - 43.8235
Glazed Onions Amandine
Cook in boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
In a skillet melt butter and add onions and almonds.
Add 1 teaspoon sugar and toss.
Add remaining sugar and cook slowly until onions and almonds are glazed and browned, about 15 minutes.
Toss or... - 32.6871
Caramel Cream Frosting
1) To make the caramelized syrup- in a heavy skillet and add sugar into it. Melt it on low heat until a clear brown sugar forms. Remove from heat.
2) Add boiling water into sugar syrup and mix. Start the heat and mix until smooth.
3)... - 38.3398
Cascade Apple-meringue Dessert
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Cascade Apple-Meringue Dessert . Needless to say that this recipe for Cascade Apple-Meringue Dessert is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 50.0827
Clafouti Aux Peches
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a blender or food processor, blend the milk, flour, eggs, sugar, and flavorings.
Alternatively, whisk the ingredients together in a bowl until they are light and well-blended.
On the range top, melt the butter in a 10-inch... - 43.1072
Cascade Apple Meringue Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a dry mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat using an electric hand beater until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in egg yolks one at a... - 48.0801
Vegetarian Fried Rice
In a shallow nonreactive bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients.
Cut the tofu into strips 1 inch long, 1/2 inch wide, and about 1/2 inch thick.
Add the tofu strips to the marinade and stir gendy, using a rubber spatula to avoid breaking the... - 46.0796
Preheat oven to 425°.
Beat whites until soft and add rest of ingredients.
Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
Put into greased and floured 8" cast iron skillet.
Flatten out meringue gently using a knife to fill air spaces.
Place in heated oven, turn off... - 34.0756
Steamed Strawberry Pudding
Cream shortening, beverage mix, and 1/2 cup sugar until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk, beating until smooth.
Beat egg whites until foamy; gradually add remaining sugar, continuing to beat until stiff.
Fold into first... - 49.1213
Easy Herbed Rice
If you know how to cook rice, you can make this dish without a rice cooker, but it’s super-simple if you do have one. - 119.362
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951