- » Almond Rice
Almond Rice Recipes
Almond rice is both high on nutrition and taste. While rice gives the essential carbohydrates, almonds are a powerhouse of calories. Almond rice is rich in vitamins, minerals. Almond rice is an excellent option when ... More »
Wild Rice With Almonds
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°C (400Â°F or Mark 6).
2) In a medium-size saucepan boil water or stock.
3) Add wild rice, reduce the heat and simmer for 45 minutes until rice are cooked and water is evaporated.
4) Cover the pan and keep warm until... - 45.3365
Five Spice Beef And Pepper Stir Fry And Rice With Smoked Almonds
1) In a saucepan, boil water for rice and prepare the rice following package directions.
2) In a small pot pour beef broth and cook over low heat.
3) Heat a wok-shaped skillet or pan over high heat.
4) Add oil and heat until smoking.
5) Add beef bits... - 44.0319
1) Peel and chop onion.
2) Take a saucepan, melt butter, and saute onion.
3) Cover and cook until soft.
4) Toss the rice in butter and onion.
5) Stir raisins and then add hot stock.
6) Sprinkle salt, cover pan, and let it simmer for... - 43.0225
Toasted Almond Rice
Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
Add curry powder.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly, being careful not to burn the mixture.
Add celery and onion.
Cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
Add contents of rice and... - 36.7526
Almond Rice Chicken
Saute onion in butter until lightly browned.
Stir in flour, add stock and milk gradually, and cook, stirring until thickened.
Add cream, chicken, almonds, salt and pepper, and bring to a boil.
Mix with boiled rice.
Turn into a greased casserole or individual... - 36.3033
Almond Crunch Rice
1. In a saucepan, add stock and heat to boiling point.
2. Add rice to it and allow it to come to a boil, stirring often to prevent rice from sticking to the sides.
3. Cover with lid and simmer on low flame for 15 minutes or transfer to the middle... - 35.9637
Melt butter in heavy saucepan.
Add cardamom and cook gently, stirring, 1 minute.
Add almonds and cook and stir until almonds are beginning to brown.
Add rice and continue cooking gently, stirring, until rice and almonds are both golden.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 35.1351
Wash and drain rice.
Fry in hot oil until brown, then add enough water to cover and cook until water is absorbed.
Brown onion and sliced almonds in oil.
Remove, and stir in tumeric.
Stir the tumeric oil into the cooked rice, turn on to a platter, and garnish... - 20.1076
Prepare rice according to package directions, adding butter and salt. Just before serving, stir in almonds and currants. (One-fourth cup chopped almonds browned in butter may be used.) - 16.4295
Almond Flavored Rice
Almond flavored rice-Instead of using plain water to cook rice, boil 2 cups water, add 2 almond tea bags and let steep 10 minutes.
Remove tea bags and proceed as for basic rice. - 15.1323
Almond Rice Recipes By Category