- » Almond Pastry Filling
Almond Pastry Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond pastry filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond pastry filling recipes.
Danish Pastry With Almond Filling
1) Mix cream butter with 1/3 cup of flour and pat or roll between 2 sheets of waxed paper. Form a 12x6-inch rectangle. Chill them nicely.
2) In a large mixing bowl mix together yeast and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
3) Warm up milk, sugar, and salt... - 45.7004
You May Also Like!
Almond Filled Pastry Crescents
1. Combine flour and salt in a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine. with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add ice water, one tablespoon at a time; combine with a fork until moistened.
2. Shape pastry into a ball; divide into 3 equal pieces;... - 40.7629
Marzipan Filled Pastries
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Take a large electric mixer bowl with dough hook, sift flour. Add yeast, sugar, ¼ cup butter, milk, vanilla, egg and salt and mix for 1 minute at low speed. Increase the speed to high and mix for 4 to 5 minutes... - 46.1546
Danish Pastry Wreath
Beat butter and 1/4 cup flour until smooth.
Fasten a sheet of waxed paper to a smooth surface with a little water.
Spread butter/flour mixture on waxed paper to form an 8 x 12-inch rectangle.
Transfer waxed paper to a cookie sheet and refrigerate.
Warm the... - 40.3368
Fried Choux Pastry Balls Filled With Sweet Ricotta Filling
1. To make Choux Pastry in a pan of water place fat, melt over a gentle heat and then bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat stir in flour and return to heat, stirring until mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pan, then remove from heat and let... - 45.8784
Almond combs are almond filled puff pastries. Prepared with a filling sweetened almonds, the puff pastries are brushed with egg wash and baked in the oven. Drizzled with a sugar and milk mix, they are ready to serve! - 43.0919
Combine the flour, almonds, sugar, and salt.
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until crumbly and coarse.
Add beaten egg and enough cold water to make a stiff dough.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap.
Place on floured rolling surface.
Roll out... - 40.2076
Portuguese Almond Pastry
Portuguese Almond Pastry has an Extraordinary taste. The mishmash of butter, sugar, egg yolks and Almond Filling gives the Portuguese Almond Pastry Splendid taste. Must catch it - 39.0937
Miniature Almond Pastries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease miniature muffin tins (ones with cups about 1 3/4 inches in diameter).
Make one recipe Rich Pastry Shell.
Chill the pastry well, preferably overnight.
When it is well chilled, roll out the pastry,... - 43.6383