- » Almond Paste Pie
Almond Paste Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond paste pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond paste pie recipes.
Choco Almond Marble Pie
Prepare Chocolate Wafer Crust.
Press firmly onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
In small mixer bowl add 1 tablespoon of the milk at a time to almond paste, beating with electric mixer or rotary beater till smooth.
Add the chocolate, beating... - 39.4272
How To Make Strawberry Almond Pie - (no Crust Needed)
Learn step by step how to make a refreshing and delicious Strawberry Almond Pie without a crust also known as Strawberry Frangipane Pie. In this episode I explain what's almond paste and why it has such a distinct flavor. You will also learn how to make... - 0
Luscious Almond Caramel Pie
1. Using package directions prepare piecrust for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
2. (Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 400°F.
3. In small bowl, combine butter, 2 teaspoons flour, almond paste and eggs at medium speed until... - 46.264
Anne Thornton’s Salted Caramel Banana Pudding Pie
Preheat oven to 350° F. Finely crush 65 vanilla wafers in a plastic bag with a
rolling pin or use a food processor. Reserve about ¼ cup of the crumbs to top the
pie. Mix together crushed vanilla wafers and melted butter until blended. Firmly
press on... - 43.8065
Chocolate Frosted Almond Shortbread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cover bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Cream butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, egg yolk and almond extract in large bowl.
Blend in flour and baking soda until smooth.
Press half of the dough into prepared... - 44.2866
Apple-Lemon Tart are great as a snack or a dessert anytime of the day. Apple-Lemon Tart sounded really good to me when I first heard it and they tasted even better. Too good to be missed! - 44.0731
Miracle Peach Pie
Cut slightly thawed peaches into bite-size pieces.
Add to 1/2 cup of the water in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Mean while, combine pudding mix, salt, lemon juice, and remaining 3/4 cup water.
Stir to form a smooth paste.
Add to boiling fruit, stirring to... - 41.4317
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a bowl, mix together flour with 1 tablespoon sugar.
3) Put in the butter and using 2 knives cut it until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
4) Add in the water, few drops almond extract and the vanilla until... - 43.6701
Ground Almond Torte
Spread almonds in a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in a 350° oven, shaking pan occasionally, until almonds are fragrant and golden inside (about 10 minutes; break a nut to test).
Let cool slightly.
In a food processor, whirl 1/2 cup of the almonds until very finely... - 39.5094
Fall Pumpkin Dessert
Try this festive easy to make no-bake fall pumpkin dessert recipe, that's also a great snack, or even post workout snack. - 108.686
Combine apples and water in a saucepan; cover and cook until apples are just tender.
Add raisins and a mixture of 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Turn apple-raisin mixture into pie shell.
Bake at 400Â°F 20... - 47.0491
Almond Pastry Crescents
1. Combine flour and salt in a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add ice water, a tablespoon at a time; combine with' a fork until mixture is moistened.
2. Shape pastry into a ball; wrap in wax paper.... - 39.7481
Almond Filled Pastry Crescents
1. Combine flour and salt in a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine. with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Add ice water, one tablespoon at a time; combine with a fork until moistened.
2. Shape pastry into a ball; divide into 3 equal pieces;... - 40.7629
Almond Cream Cake
1. Remove Puff Pastry from refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
2. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F, about 20 minutes before baking.
4. On a lightly floured work surface roll puff paste... - 45.6912
Classic Shepherd's Pie
Classic pies are timeless and good at anytime. Catch up with chef Binks showing how to make Shepherd's Pie rich with beef sirloin meat, vegetables and seasonings. Beef in its best form with this one! - 129.921
Spiced Cauliflower Crumble Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In the oil, fry the onion, garlic, ginger, cumin and mustard seeds for about 5 minutes, till the onion is tender. Add the cauliflower and coat in the spices.
3) Add the tomatoes and curry... - 48.1936
Thanksgiving Recipe - Frangipane Fruit Tart
Alia sure does love almonds in her dishes. In this video, she makes is ridiculously yummy Frangipane Fruit Tart with a sweet dough crust. We think that this almond pie would be a great complement in your Thanksgiving menu. Bon Appetit! - 108.277
Butter a 20 cm/8 inch flan tin.
Combine the almonds, sugar, rum and beaten egg white, and work to a stiff paste.
Shape into a ball, wrap in cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
Flour a work surface and roll out the paste to line the tin.
If the paste breaks,... - 46.3028
Raw Mango Pie
Today, Annmarie is back in the kitchen with this raw food recipe...She's preparing an awesome mango pie for a small get together tonight! - 0
Blueberry Peach Pie Supreme
1) In a bowl, mix together the blueberries, tapioca and then add in the sugar
2) Add in the almond extract and cinnamon and stir to mix well
3) Keep the mixture to rest for about 5 minutes
4) Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and then add 2... - 50.6915
1 Peel the eggplants and cut them diagonally. Sprinkle the slices with salt and leave for 20 minutes to extract the moisture. Then rinse in cold water, drain and wipe with a cloth.
2 Place the mackerel or haddock in cold water in a deep pan. Bring to a boil,... - 37.2221
Puff Pastry Prune Pies
Let patty shells thaw at room temperature, then place well apart on a large baking sheet.
With your fingers, press each shell into a 4-inch-diameter round.
Press 2 tablespoons of the marzipan over top of each pastry.
Firmly press 3 prunes into marzipan atop... - 29.6881
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. Leave the pastry sheet at room temperature and let it defrost.
3. In a zip lock bag, put together marzipan, almonds and rum.
4. Seal the bag and mix well from outside and knead well to combine, set... - 93.9835
Rhubarb Meringue Pie
Cut the rhubarb into even lengths of no more than 2.5 cm/1 inch, then cut any thick stalks lengthwise so that all the pieces are approximately the same size.
Put the rhubarb into a bowl with 90 g/3 oz caster sugar and leave for 1 hour or so to allow the... - 43.1607
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grind meat fairly coarsely.
Soak bread in some of milk.
Squeeze until dry; retain milk.
Fry onions in butter.
Add curry powder; fry 1minute.
Add meat, sugar, salt, lemon juice, and almonds.
Beat eggs; add half to meat mixture.
Whisk... - 40.9954
Apple-Marzipan Kuchen is an amazing version of cake which you will always love to include in your dessert menu. The amazingly delicious apple and apricot preserve combination will give you a huge fan following! - 44.9399
Deep Dish Apple Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. Roll out the dough to 1/8" thickness and place in a 12" diameter tart pan.
3. Mix vanilla pudding according to the package directions. Mix pudding and almond paste until smooth. Spread onto the dough.
4. Core and slice the... - 33.8537
This Apple Pudding tastes amazing. Try this delicious Apple and Almond pudding for dessert. Your suggestions for this Apple Pudding are welcome ! - 33.9566
Danish Cherry Tart
1) Line a pie plate or foil dish with pastry and prick the pastry well.
2) Fill with cherries.
3) Mix ground almonds, sugar and eggs one at a time to a soft paste.
4) Pour over cherries and bake at 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6, for 25... - 35.0137
Pear Tart With Cream
1) In a pan, add the wine, sugar, and ginger, allow to boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
2) Peel, halve and core the pears, then poach in the wine syrup for 10 minutes or until just tender.
3) Drain the pears and reserve the syrup.
4) Boil or add water to... - 42.2536
Bread And Butter Pudding
Remove crust from bread and cut each slice into 4 to 6 pieces.
Arrange in a well greased pie plate.
Combine custard powder and sugar.
Using a little milk, make paste.
Place remaining milk on fire.
When it comes to a boil, lower heat and stir in custard paste,... - 43.0185
1. Wash and pat dry the cutlets
2. Place the cutlets inbetween two sheets of waxed paper and beat the cutlets with a meat mallet. The meat cutlets should be approximately about 1/3 to 1/2 inch in thickness
3. In a pie plate, combine the oil,... - 42.4872
Dutch Butter Cake
Knead all ingredients into a smooth paste; keep half of beaten egg for decorating.
Butter a pie pan of 1" deep and 8" diameter.
Press dough into it.
Brush the rest of the egg on top.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sliced almonds.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden... - 38.0917
Pineapple Upside-down Custard
This Pineapple Upside-Down Custard nearly turned me upside down with pleasure when I first tasted it as a dessert at a friend's place. Try bout this Pineapple Upside Down Custard and tell me if you like it ! - 40.4608
Chocolate Cherry Sundae Cake
Cake: Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x2-inch casserole dish with Pam Spray.
Cream together Butter Buds, sugars, buttermilk, and Egg Beaters.
Combine flour, salt, and baking soda together and sift into batter.
Make a paste with the cocoa, 2 Tbs.liquid Butter... - 41.1363
The Italian Touch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Add 1 cup oat cereal into a 1-quart shallow baking dish. Add in a mixture of cherry pie filling, almond extract and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 cup of oats around the sides of the baking dish. Spoon 2 tablespoons of... - 40.1253
Baklava is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Baklava; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 42.9917