- » Almond Paste Bar
Almond Paste Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond paste bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond paste bar recipes.
Almond Paste Chestnuts
These Almond Paste Chestnuts taste too good ! Try these creamy chocolaty nutty balls for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for these Almond Paste Chestnuts are welcome ! - 31.2036
Place steel blade in work bowl; add flour and butter.
Process with on/off turns till mixture resembles cornmeal.
Have ice cold water in cup.
With machine running pour ice cold water all at once through feed tube.
Process about 20 seconds or till most of... - 42.4277
Unbelievably Almondy Almond Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter, almond paste, and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, Amaretto, vanilla, and salt.
2. Stir in flour and 1/2 cup chopped almonds. Turn... - 32.8685
Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme
Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme are simply one of the most delicious dessert I have come across. I prepare it for my tots for holidays. Serve the Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme for your family and see how they fall in love with it! - 47.3499
Marzipan Bars…made easy. Try these simple and easy to make bars that is just right for the holiday season! - 51.0979
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 44.245
Terry Shanahan - Homemade Protein Bars - Blueberry
Homemade protein bars are excellent all time snacks that are nutritious and great to eat. This incredible video shares an absolutely easy recipe that would surely be a winner. The video is nicely explained and indeed a super snack idea. Check it out…. - 113.081
Sesame And Date Health Bar
Rushing out late for your child's sport event? Haven't packed a healthy snack? Then watch this video, it gives you the perfect idea to whip something absolutely natural and healthy! - 90.3129
1) Using a fine mincer, mince fruit and nuts.
2) Make a stiff paste by combining the minced fruit and nuts with almonds, milk and lemon juice.
3) If required, pour in more lemon juice.
4) Onto a sheet of rice paper, press the paste and... - 44.9098
Halloween Nutty Candy Bars
Celebrate this Halloween with some great candy bars that are healthy and delicious too. This outstanding video shows an elegant recipe that would surely turn out to be a best treat ever. So go ahead with the video and gear up for delightful treat to enjoy! - 114.868
Chocolate Almond Brownies
1. Place shortening and chocolate in baking dish, 8x8x2 inches. Microwave uncovered on medium-high (70%) until melted, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except almond paste. Mix in almond paste. Spread batter evenly. Elevate baking dish on... - 30.3864
Almond Venetian Dessert
Grease the bottoms of three 8-in.square baking dishes.
Line with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside.
Place almond paste in a large mixing bowl; break up with a fork.
Add the butter, sugar, egg yolks and extract; beat until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in... - 43.3211
Indian Badam Burfi
Today, we are going to have a rich dessert recipe from our Indian Chef. After proving herself an expert with Indian savory dishes she is now rocking with some very delicious desserts. She is making badam burfi with total ease and confidence as if she has been... - 124.018
Its a Bar-B-Q recipe. Every in Pakistan like very much. - 39.7891
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, heat granulated sugar, butter, almond paste and cocoa powder over medium flame until butter melts. Keep stirring frequently.
4. Use a whisk to beat... - 45.6646