- » Almond Oatmeal Cookies
Almond Oatmeal Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond oatmeal cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond oatmeal cookies recipes.
Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Almond Cookies
Homemade vegan cookies - it's going to be an exciting project for this weekend, if you have some free time on hand to spend. These cookies are made with oatmeal, raisin and almond - so you can very well guess - how much tasty they are. Learn from the chef and... - 90.3911
Swedish Oatmeal Cookies
Swedish Oatmeal Cookies bring back a lot of memories for me. A common snack at my mum's place, these cookies were always well stocked. Simply flavored with almond extract, these were my favorite meal time cookies! I sometimes like it with a little honey, but... - 44.0276
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Blend in oats, water and vanilla extract.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Mix in almonds.
Chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
Shape into small balls, place on greased cookie sheets and flatten... - 39.6672
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies
Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies has a fine taste. Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies gets its taste from pineapple mixed with oats and flour. Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.5116
Oatmeal Banana Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In food processor, puree banana until creamy.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add oats, oat flour, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well
4. Drop pureed banana, vanilla, and chocolate chips or... - 111.087
Butter Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Cream butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, vanilla, and water, and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats. Add to butter mixture and blend well.... - 34.3678
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, white sugar and brown sugar
3. Add vanilla
4. Add 2 beaten eggs and dry ingredients
5. Add chocolate chips and almond slices
6. Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees... - 47.1991
Ray Overton's Oatmeal Spice Cookies
1) Heat the oven to 375°F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and lightly grease it.
3) In a mixing bowl, with a beater, beat the butter and sugars together until light.
4) Beat egg and add to the sugar mixture with flavorings.
5) Sift together... - 47.6484
Crisp Oatmeal Cookies
Mix rolled oats, sugar, and oil together; let stand overnight.
Heat oven to 325° (slow mod.).
Blend eggs, salt, and almond extract into rolled oat mixture.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls on un-greased baking sheet.
Bake about 15 min.
Let cool to room temperat - 30.8914
Oatmeal Banana Cookie
Shannon Sodano found this recipe for Oatmeal Banana cookies that people have been enjoying on and off the cleanse since!" - 98.9481
Chocolate Oatmeal Refrigerator Cookies
Mix shortening, sugar, egg, and flavorings thoroughly.
Blend in chocolate.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir dry ingredients together; blend in.
Stir in rolled oats and nuts.
Mold in roll 1 1/2" in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper.
Chill th - 39.7472
Swedish Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl, put sugar, butter and oats.
3. Knead the mixture into firm dough.
4. Put egg and almond extract in the bowl and knead more until smooth.
5. Make the marble sized balls of it.
6. Take a... - 40.7616