- » Almond Oat Bar
Almond Oat Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond oat bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond oat bar recipes.
Strawberry Oat Bars
1. Ground the almonds, oats, vanilla and dates in a processor.
2. In a mold, pat the mixture gently to form a crust.
3. In a blending jar, combine strawberries, honey and chia seeds. Blend for a few minutes to make puree.
4. Pour the strawberry puree... - 84.7483
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 44.245
Date Bars With Oats
1. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat dates, orange juice, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is very thick. Remove from heat; stir in almonds.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.... - 31.6752
Nutty Butterscotch And Chocolate Oat Bars
These wonderfully nutty bars pack a high fiber, protein rich punch that has a hint of butterscotch and a kiss of chocolate. Perfect for lunch boxes, after school treats, or unwinding with a cup of tea or coffee. - 0
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 65.1252
Hungry after working out ??? Watch the video and try this oatmeal banana bars. They are an absolute delight and a great substitute to those cereal bars bought from the super market. It uses gluten-free cereals making it more healthy. Loaded with chocolates to... - 114.502
Vegan Oat Bar Cookies
Chewy oatmeal treats with a buttery rich flavor. It’s hard to eat just one. Good thing they are easy to make. - 128.685
Honey Toasted Oat And Fruit Bars
1. Combine oats, sesame seed, and almonds in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed pan. Bake in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until nuts begin to brown, about 20 minutes (about 15 minutes in a 325° convection oven).
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over low heat, melt %... - 29.8639
Peach Almond Crescent Bars
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place 2 rectangles in ungreased 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
Combine peach preserves, lemon peel and almond extract; spread over crust.
Separate 2... - 39.0274
Oatmeal Energy Bar
Quick, Nutritious, Delicious dessert that won't kill your blood sugar. - 91.7623
Almond Date Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9"x 9"x 2" baking pan. In a large bowl, combine the oats, all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and milk.
2 In a perfectly clean large bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer... - 33.6335
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 124.765
Healthy Granola Bars
Diane Hoch teaches you how to make Healthy Granola Bars, great for an energetic snack and breakfast on the go. - 116.429
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1439
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 115.355
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.4261
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together baking mix, 2 tablespoons raisins, 3/4 ounce oats, 3/4 ounce almonds, and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
3. Add milk and egg substitute; stir well.
4. In an 8 X 8 X 2-inch... - 48.5975
Fruit And Nut Breakfast Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line pan with a sheet of wax paper over bottom and up sides of pan; set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine raisins with flour, tossing to coat. Add oats,... - 38.984
Chewy Granola Bars
These chewy granola bars are my favorite breakfast recipe. Made with some of the Thrive ingredients, it is fun to cook. - 119.363
Heavenly Homemade Maple Pecan Nut Bars
Many people think that it’s not easy to make protein bars at home. After watching the video you will surely think different. The Chef shows this easy way to make them. These are a perfect healthy treat when you need a little sweet and they don’t need to... - 117.321
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is the favorite for kids. This Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is a healthy brew and can be added to your party menus too. Why donâ€™t you give these yummy Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars a try. - 35.904
Oatmeal Bars On-the-go
These oatmeal bars are different from the brand name bars you'll find in the stores. They are essentially oatmeal in bar form, but they are equally delicious. Just prepare a batch and keep them in the fridge for several days. All you have to do as you're... - 133.267
Roman Meal Granola
Roman Meal Granola makes use of a very nice granola mix. Roman Meal Granola can turn out to be a very filling breakfast which stays with you. Start away immediately! - 34.548
You can have Granola either as a snack or breakfast food. Whatever you opt Granola is not going to disappoint. Have it with yogurt or honey! - 31.5907
How To Make: High Protein, Low Cal Granola Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add all the ingredients and mix well till it combines well.
3. Pour into the baking tray and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool and set before... - 0
Terry Shanahan - Homemade Protein Bars - Blueberry
Homemade protein bars are excellent all time snacks that are nutritious and great to eat. This incredible video shares an absolutely easy recipe that would surely be a winner. The video is nicely explained and indeed a super snack idea. Check it out…. - 113.081
Party Apricot Bars
1. In saucepan, cover apricots with water; bring to boil; then simmer 10 minutes. Drain, cool, and cut into small pieces.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. In bowl combine 1 cup flour with granulated sugar and rolled oats; with pastry blender or two... - 41.6866
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add mashed bananas, egg, and salt and beat until well blended.
2. Stir in oatmeal, golden and dark... - 32.7356
Sour Cream Cherry Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix brown sugar and butter.
3) Stir in oats, 1 1/2 cups flour and baking soda.
4) Mix the ingredients until crumbs form.
5) Transfer mixture on an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan and press... - 45.9673
Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars
Are you looking for some nutritious snack ideas. Check out this outstanding video that shares an incredible recipe for homemade peanut butter banana granola bars. The video is well explained and presents the recipe in an impressive manner. Take a look and... - 130.781
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease baking pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Mix margarine, shortening and brown sugar.
Stir in flour, salt, baking soda and oats.
Press half of the crumbly mixture in pan.
Mix mincemeat and walnuts; spread over top.
Sprinkle with remaining... - 43.2604
Carrot And Date Granola Bars
A granola bar with a difference? How about a carrot cake granola bar? These look just delicious! Filled with the goodness of oats, carrots and dry fruit, these make a healthy snack. A great idea to keep these handy for a midday sweet craving. - 109.107
Healthy Fruity Granola Bars
New moms will love this recipe. It is quick and healthy and gives the necessary portions of nutrition right away. This is a recipe from a chef who is a mother too. Watch the video to learn the recipe of granola bars. - 109.434
On The Road Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, beat butter for 30 seconds using an electric mixer. Add to it 1/2 cup brown sugar and beat until combined.
3. Further, blend in oats, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour and wheat germ.
4. In... - 47.1623
Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, oats, almonds, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together brown sugar and butter; using an electric mixer, beat at... - 47.5077
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 119.083
Jenn's Chewy Granola Bars
Makes a great snack for home, school or bring it along on a hike or camping trip.
Great Tastes of Manitoba 2011/2012. - 26.1119
Suzan's Granola Bars
1. In a bowl, mix dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients and prepare a batter using both of your hands.
3. Take two 11x17 pans and grease it.
4. Take the batter in it and spread it evenly.
5. Bake it at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until it... - 44.2383
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 37.7278
1)Toast the porridge oats,oatmeal,sunflower seeds,sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds, individually in the oven or in a saute pan.
2)Let them cool sufficiently.
3) Mix the... - 39.8661
Betty's Chocolate Cranberry Granola
This is a high energy snack. It’s full of oats making it so delicious that one cannot resist. You can also make granola bars with this recipe. Do watch the video before trying the recipe at home. - 120.68
Best Homemade Granola
Aside from homemade granola being one of my favorite breakfast foods, this nutritious snack aids in fueling my body as I'm currently training for a half marathon. I love munching on granola after a workout or adding it to yogurt with fresh berries for a quick... - 132.23
Coconut Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
If you are tired of your child's candy eating habit, here is a healthy alternative which is very delicious to impress kids. It is also a great recipe to have fun with kids in the kitchen. The recipe needs no cooking but simple blending and mixing ingredients... - 120.319
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 119.41
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a baking pan, heat butter in oven for about 6 minutes to melt it.
3. Remove the pan from oven.
4. Top melted butter with oats and crumbs evenly.
5. Press lightly onto bottom of pan using the back of a... - 43.3696
Elegant Date Fingers
1. Invert a 9 x9-inch pan onto a piece of waxed paper. Using a knife, outline the pan without cutting through the paper and set aside. Turn pan up and grease the bottom.
2. Combine dates, water, and orange juice in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 39.814
Elegant Date Fingers
Elegant Date Fingers are the most delicious cookies I have come across! I love to serve these Elegant Date Fingers for my child birthday parties! Try this excellent Elegant Date Fingers recipe. - 47.4258
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 13 x 9 1/2 x 2-inch oblong pan.
Mix flour, rolled oats, 1 cup brown sugar, soda and 1/4 tsp.salt.
Add butter and mix until crumbly, first with a fork, then with fingers.
Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
Bake 10... - 38.977
Triple Chocolate Protein Brownies
Are you a Chocoholic? If yes, then this is the protein bar for you!!! This is a delicious, chewy and decadent homemade protein bar, very brownie-like! The perfect afternoon treat! - 37.8268
Sesame Oatmeal Brittle
Think desserts cannot be healthy? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! Here is a simple recipe for a delicious dessert that is delicious and healthy. It will not interfere with your diet or hurt your sugar level. Watch the video to know... - 98.9592
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt and keep aside.
3. Line 2-3 baking sheets with wax or baking paper.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
5. In a large mixing bowl, add the... - 50.0055