- » Almond Nut Ball
Almond Nut Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond nut ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond nut ball recipes.
Make any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat shortening with butter and sugar until creamy. Add salt, vanilla, and flour; mix well. Refrigerate dough until cold.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Shape dough into... - 33.1841
Divinity Nut Puffs
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a medium saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, and water.
3) Cook, stirring several times, until the mixture boils.
4) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, until... - 45.5774
You May Also Like!
Almond Balls! I made these almond alls last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Almond Balls recipe for yourself! - 34.973
Almond Balls With Pineapple
These Almond Balls With Pineapple are a desire ! Try these rich creamy almond cookies with pineapple garnishings for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked these Almond Balls With Pineapple. - 31.6561
Mix together all ingredients, chill and form into small balls, using flour if needed to make a workable dough.
Drop by half teaspoonfuls into gently boiling salted water or broth; cook 5 minutes or until balls rise to surface. - 25.5502
Almond Paste Chestnuts
These Almond Paste Chestnuts taste too good ! Try these creamy chocolaty nutty balls for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for these Almond Paste Chestnuts are welcome ! - 29.4466
Almond Butter Balls
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter. Cream well till fluffy.
3. Add rest of the ingredients gradually and mix well into dough.
4. Shape into 1 inch diameter balls and place on baking... - 42.9476
Chocolate Almond Butter Ball
Chocolate-Almond Butterballs combines the richness of chocolate with almonds. This is a bake and serve variety and can be used as an anytme munchy. Just check out the recipe of the Chocolate-Almond Butterballs listed here. - 34.5894
Coconut Almond Balls
Combine first 4 ingredients; mix well.
Let stand at least 30 minutes; shape into 3/4-inch balls (mixture will be moist).
Place balls on waxed paper; cover with an additional sheet of waxed paper.
Let stand 8 hours or overnight.
Place chocolate and shortening... - 29.7535
Coconut Almond Balls
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flakes coconut, condensed milk, almonds and almond extract in it. Set aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Shape the mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
3) Place the balls on waxed paper and cover with another sheet of... - 38.2515
Smoky Cheese Ball
1 Bring cream cheese, smoky cheddar cheese, and margarine or butter to room temperature. In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, margarine or butter, milk, and steak sauce.
2 Beat on medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy.... - 24.17
Greek Butter Ball Cookies
Mix the flour, baking soda, and almonds; set aside.
Heat butter slowly in a small deep saucepan.
Carefully spoon off into a large bowl the clarified butter from top of cloudy solids which have settled at bottom of pan.
Add sugar, brandy, lemon juice,... - 42.8514
Put almonds in blender container; blend till finely chopped.
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla.
Combine flour, salt, and nuts; add to creamed mixture.
Shape in 1-inch balls.
Bake on greased cookie sheet at 325° for 20 minutes.
Roll in sugar. - 39.2182
Potato Almond Balls
1) Divide the chopped nuts into three parts and mix one part with the potatoes.
2) Make small balls out of them.
3) Cover with the beaten egg and the remaining nuts.
4) Heat in hot oil or fat till crunchy and golden browned.
5) Serve hot. - 33.2227