- » Almond Milk Tea
Almond Milk Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond milk tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond milk tea recipes.
Sweet Almond Tea With Rice
1. Wash raw rice. Soak overnight in water to cover. Then drain well.
2. Blanch almonds. Grind almonds and rice to a fine powder, either by hand (with a mortar and pestle), or in a food mill.
3. Place mixture in a bowl. Add the second quantity of water and... - 29.7878
Sweet Almond Tea
1. Bring water to a boil; then stir in sugar to dissolve. Add evaporated milk and heat, but do not boil.
2. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and remaining cold water to a paste. Then stir in to thicken mixture.
3. Stir in almond extract and cook 1 minute more. Then... - 24.5197
Homemade Fresh Almond Milk, Ep52
In today’s video I show you how to make an easy homemade almond milk. This almond milk is way better than any almond milk you are going to buy at the grocery store– this almond milk is fresh and full of 100% wholesome ingredients! Also stay tuned, the... - 0
Pistachio Almond Milk Pudding
1) In a bowl, put the pistachios and almonds and add enough cold water to cover.
2) Allow them to stand overnight, then drain and rub off the skins with a tea cloth.
3) In a food processor or blender, coarsely grind the nuts but do not process... - 42.8976
Almond Tea Cakes
Stir lemon juice into milk.
Stir together flour, baking powder, soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Beat margarine or butter for 30 seconds.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, beating till fluffy.
Add egg and extract; beat well.
Add dry ingredients and milk alternately to beaten... - 41.715
Chocolate Almond Tea Bread
Blend together all ingredients until smooth.
Place in a well-buttered bread pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes.
Let stand about 10 minutes before unmolding.
Cool before cutting. - 33.575
Almond Tea Jelly
Almond Tea Jelly is a simple and easy to make pudding. I served it recently for a party and the guest are still calling up and asking for the recipe! Yus this Almond Tea Jelly recipe, your guests wil love it. - 34.988
Swedish Tea Ring
1. In a measuring cup, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in a little warm milk. Allow the yeast starter to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes until it is frothy.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat... - 47.1164
Homemade Chai Tea
In today’s video, I traveled to Dobbs Ferry to interview Linzi Jean Fastiggi, owner of Spice Revolution to check out her shop and find out about some new and exotic spices that can be added to your meals to not only enhance flavor but also boost the health... - 100.626
Soften the yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Mixing until smooth, blend in the scalded milk, sugar, salt, egg yolks, butter, and half of the flour.
Mix in enough of the remaining flour to make a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 43.9965
This spicy caffeine free chai tea is delicious and perfect for winter. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Braided Tea Twist
Crumble or sprinkle yeast into lukewarm water.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Meantime, scald milk, with orange rind.
Add white sugar, salt and shortening.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add dissolved yeast, then beaten eggs.
Add flour cup by cup beating well after each... - 42.724
Mayfair Tea Ring
1. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and granulated sugar until fluffy in large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed; beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in almond extract and... - 38.7065
Spicy Chai Concentrate
Kiss processed Chai powders goodbye and enjoy a raw food recipe for Chai. Keep this chai concentrate on hand or making hot or iced chai, sweetening desserts or flavoring your morning oat groats. - 107.321
Baked Celery With Almonds
Wash celery; cut into 1/2 inch slices (5 cups), reserving tops.
Combine celery, tops, boiling water, and 1/2 tea-Spoon salt.
Cook till celery is tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
Discard tops; drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Melt the 3 tablespoons... - 41.1228
Butterscotch Tea Cake
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg, beat well.
Fold in sifted flour and baking powder alternately with the milk.
Turn mixture into greased 8 in. sandwich tin.
Bake in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., 40 to 45 minutes, or until cake is... - 41.0963
Raspberry Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch round cake pan; set aside.
2. Place almonds in food processor. Process using on/off pulsing action until almonds are ground, but not pasty.
3. Combine flour, sugar and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry... - 38.5852
German Tea Muffins
German Tea Muffins are super delicious muffins that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss. I served it for an informal tea party at home last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this German Tea Muffins recipe and you will understand why. - 39.1586
Swedish Tea Ring
This Swedish Tea Ring is simply awesome ! Try this out for your party tea this weekend with your friends. Bake this candied fruits and almond bread beforehand and see for yourself if you like it. your suggestions for this Swedish Tea Ring are welcome. - 47.6381
Chocolate Apricot Tea Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine apricots, 1/4 cup of the almonds and the chocolate morsels. Set aside
3. On a lightly floured surface, divide the breadstick dough into two equal parts and roll out each... - 44.027
Coconut Tea Bread
Want to learn how to bake a tasty, sweet tea bread that will please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your baking skills! - 115.266
Amaretto Tea Scones
Draw a 6-inch circle on parchment paper; turn paper over, and set aside.
Combine currants and amaretto in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover; remove from heat, and let stand until completely cool.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl;... - 40.3329
Two For Tea Petits Fours
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: Into medium bowl, crumble almond paste. Add granulated sugar and 1 egg yolk and stir until uniform paste forms. Stir in second egg yolk, canola... - 37.8055
Scandinavian Tea Ring
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, cardamom, yeast, and 1 cup flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until very warm(120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low... - 36.7454
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 120.498
Best Ever Christmas Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the world bowl of a food processor fitted with steel blade, combine together the almonds and ½ cup of sugar.
3) Process till a fine mixture is formed and then add the remaining sugar... - 45.7651
These almond biscuits are snacky little treats that can be served with tea or coffee. Baked with a simple batter of flour, eggs, sugar, milk, almonds and almond essence, these almond biscuits are crispy and light and can be stored in air tight containers. - 40.894
Vegas Style Superfood Smoothie
Looking for a smoothie recipe that is packed with everything good, is healthy and very tasty? Then watch this video and learn to make a quick Vegas style superfood smoothie that has the goodness of fruits and Vita Mix and the yumminess of a regular sweet... - 108.921
Cookies With Almond
In mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, soda, and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Cut in lard till mixture resembles cornmeal.
Combine egg, milk, and almond extract; add to flour mixture.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased... - 34.7572
Organic Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar take egg, almond flour, milk, baking powder, whole cane sugar and vanilla.
3. Process the mixture for a few minutes.
4. Stir in almonds and chocolate chips in the... - 96.6809
Easy Almond Cookies
Mix as directed on cake mix box, using 1/2 ingredients called for.
It too stiff, add enough milk to thin.
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Spoon mixture onto cookie sheet using heaping tea spoonfuls.
Drop on cookie sheet leaving enough space between... - 29.2086
This is an amazing Almond Cake recipe. This delicious cake is sure to win you some fans. Try this Almond Cake if you were looking for a tasty and unique dish, apt for a party. - 48.8708
Chocolate Almond Crunch
Chocolate Almond crunch is my favorite dish. I love this delicious snack especially its texture. Don't miss this wonderful Chocolate Almond crunch recipe! - 48.5944
Creamy Almond Rice Ring
Combine the scalded milk, boiling water, 4 tea spoons extract, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to boiling; add the rice gradually, stirring with a fork.
Continue to stir 1 minute.
Cover and cook over low heat 45 to 60 minutes, until almost all of the... - 45.4139
Almond Sugar Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding ¼ cup butter or margarine, ¼ cup sugar and salt over a moderate heat. Cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl place moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir till all the yeast is dissolved and then... - 47.4995
Cherry Almond Shortcake
Cherry Almond Shortcake are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for tea parties or borthday parties! This superb Cherry Almond Shortcake recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.3464
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, ½ cup granulated sugar, salt and ½ cup of butter. Heat until the butter has melted and all the sugar has integrated. Cool down till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, add moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast... - 48.9783
Madeleines - French
Let's hop over to France with Sonia to prepare the madeleines, the small shell-shaped cookies, perfect for a tea break or as a snack for your kids! - 0
Soft Gluten Free Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl combine sea salt, almond flour and baking soda.
4. In a separate bowl take agave nectar, vanilla extract and grape seed oil. Whisk... - 97.4259
Moroccan Almond Macaroons
cookie are always a great treat. This excellent video that displays how to make the perfect cookie for your tea party. These cookie are absolutely easy to make and have a wonderful texture and flavor. So watch this video and make these cookie in your own... - 127.804
Almond Potato Candy
In a bowl, combine the mashed potatoes, almonds, sugar, cocoa and almond extract; mix well.
Add melted chips and stir well.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Shape tea-spoonfuls into balls; roll in sugar or almonds. - 34.6285
Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies
All you egg haters out there, you are gonna love this Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies recipe video. These 'oh-so-posh' cookies go well with tea or even coffee. Enjoy the goodness of almonds in these cookies! - 109.775
Fig And Almond Muffins
These muffins have a nutty flavor and have all the goodness of the figs. These are rich in proteins and and very good sweet snack that is filling too. - 0
Bombe Coppelia are super delicious ice cream desserts that you simply shouldn€™t miss. I served it for an informal tea party at home last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this Bombe Coppelia recipe and you will understand why. - 49.1498
Sift the dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg and half the milk and mix to a smooth batter.
Gradually beat in the remaining milk with the oil, mixing to a thick batter.
Heat a heavy frying pan or griddle and... - 40.3399
Combine 2 cups of the flour, the yeast, lemon peel, and cinnamon.
Heat together milk, sugar, butter, and 1/4 tea spoon salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture; add egg yolks.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute,... - 39.1415
Combine raisins, rum, and saffron.
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (110°).
Mix milk, butter, sugar, and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Heat to dissolve sugar; cool to lukewarm.
Combine milk mixture and 2 cups flour; beat well.
Add yeast and eggs; beat well.
Stir in... - 43.0261
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies
If you are looking for a vegan raw cookie recipe, this video is meant for you. This sugar cookie recipe is not only truly healthy and wholesome, they are perfect to wrap and gift to your vegan friends and family this Christmas. Watch this video tutorial,... - 118.327
Try out this simple egg-less almond cake recipe! Its is sweet and buttery is great for any occasion. - 55.4675
Add a bit of twist to your cereals, your tea or coffee with this Delicious Nutmilk. The recipe is really simple and the ingredients are easily available in the market. The best part is, that this Delicious Nutmilk can be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days. - 99.7561
1) In a saucepan, put the milk and heat it to temperature of 105 to 115 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the yeast and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Let the mixture stand for about 5 minutes, till frothy.
3) Add the remaining sugar, salt,... - 44.7473
Heat milk and cream in a shallow pan.
Meanwhile, beat the egg whites with a dash of salt until they stand in peaks.
Beat in the sugar a little at a time, then add the almond extract.
With a dessert spoon, scoop out egg shaped portions of the meringue.
Remove... - 37.9176
Hot Posset is an irresistible mouth-watering beverage recipe. An easy to prepare drink recipe, Hot Posset is a beverage that you will surely love to serve to your loved ones! - 42.1039
Bread Nut Bread Home Made
I try to make all my recipes simple,quick and easy to follow. This nut bread is so easy to make and its a hit with my family! - 0
Coffee Substitute Drink
If you want to quit the addiction of coffee drinking try this Coffee Substitute Drink. Coffee is good to have once in a while with your family and friends to enjoy the time. But it can do a lot of harm if you are addicted to it. So for a balance, try this... - 115.965
Combine cereal, condensed milk, and flavoring, mixing lightly.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls onto ungreased heavy paper on baking sheet.
(Or use a greased baking sheet.) Flatten Toastaroons slightly, shaping edges with a spoon.
Bake in a slow oven (325Â°F.) from 12... - 35.0148
Panettone is a fruit and nut bread that has its origins in Italy. Prepared with citron, currants and almonds in this recipe, the panettone is brandied and baked with milk in it for a rich and indulgent taste. - 46.1098
First, color almond slivers with green food coloring, or use green gumdrops cut into stems.
Mix dry Jello, milk, salt, vanilla, red coloring, coconut and nuts.
Mix well and chill.
Shape into balls like strawberries.
Roll in red sugar - then... - 42.6183
Best Vegan Protein Shake
1. Dice the tofu, peel the banana and keep it aside.
2. In a blender blend the tofu along with banana, almonds, soy milk, blend until smooth.
3. Add the vanilla pod, agave, salt and ice cubes, blend until all the ingredients has mix... - 118.661
This wonderfully scrumptious and impressively gorgeous Chocolate Balls is a great way to finish off your meal. Why not, you can even have them for tea-time to liven up those laid back evenings. Here is a simple recipe of Chocolate Balls; try it and relish! - 33.0677
Paneer Burfi Dessert
Paneer Burfi is not to be confused with any other burfi, because this is unique! So rich, so succulent! It would make want to sink your teeth in it all the time. Traditionally, the Paneer Burfi was a tea time accompaniment. But you eat it any time you want!... - 110.008
Get ready to be stupefied by the irresistible and addictive taste of this Fancy Biscuits recipe. Add this Fancy Biscuits to your list of choicest snacks and make it whenever you want to. - 49.3808
Strawberry Cake Part 1 - Baking
separate egg yolks from egg white.
beat egg white add some salt till stiff
beat egg yolk and 5 soup spoons warm milk, add sugar time to time in till creamy, slowly pour in flour and baking powder into dough mix together add 8 soup spoons carbonated water (... - 38.838
Raisin Nut Muffin
1. Pre heat the oven to 325 F.
2. Chop the almonds/cashew nuts.
3. Grind the flaxseeds to a fine powder.
4. Cook the quinoa in water.
5. Mash the bananas.
6. Grease the muffin pan/ tray.
7. In a large mixing bowl, mix the ground... - 122.656
Easy Dundee Cake
Chop peel and raisins, sift dry ingredients.
Place softened butter in a large bowl, add all remaining ingredients with the exception of the almonds; beat together until smooth and thoroughly mixed
Place in an 8 in. round deep cake tin that has been lined... - 38.0464
Vegan Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together sugar, vanilla extract and almond or soy milk.
3. In a blender blend together sugar mixture, zucchini and tofu until smooth
4. Slowly stir in all purpose unbleached flour, baking... - 107.046
The Sultana Cake is excellent for lunch-boxes, with tea or coffee or simply to have on hand to offer guests when they drop in. Try this wonderful Sultana Cake recipe! - 31.6236
Simple Banana Cake
Prepare an 8-inch cake tin by brushing it with butter and papering the bottom and sides.
Beat: the sugar and the butter in a bowl, preferably an electric one. Add the bananas, vanilla, spices and whip lightly again.
Gently add the flour a little at a time.... - 43.6835
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine butter or margarine and molasses.
2) Then, sift together all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and ground cinnamon, ground cloves, and ground ginger.
3) Now, make a mixture of beaten eggs, sour milk or... - 43.053
No Fuss Fig Muffins
1.Preheat the oven to 400F.
2.Take muffin pan cups and place paper baking cups in it or oil the cups using a vegetable spray.
3.Take a bowl, mix figs, raisins and sugar in it.
4.Fold in a mixture of oil, milk and almond extract.
5.Gently... - 44.2271
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 116.295
Lemon Sauce Chicken
Pat chicken dry.
Beat egg with milk.
Mix almonds with bread crumbs and pepper.
Lightly dust chicken with flour; dip into egg mixture, letting excess drip off.
Dip into almond mixture to coat completely.
Place on rack and cover with tea towel; refrigerate for... - 43.4886
Prune Crumble Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F
2. Grease a cake tin and line it with a piece of baking paper.
3. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
4. In a bowl combine all the crumble ingredients and toss well.
5. In a bowl,... - 47.0175
Microwave Poppy Seed Cake
1)Using a mixer, beat the eggs, milk and cake mix.
2)Now add poppy seed,almonds and mix well.
To make 2 layers
3)Take 2 dishes,and line with wax paper and pour the batter equally into each.
4)On BAKE(6),cook each layer for 6 minutes.
5)Make sure to... - 45.2202
Nankhatai Or Nan Khatai - Indian Cookie
If you're looking for the recipe of Indian cookies, then try out these nankhatai. Chef Bhavna uses wheat flour as well as Plain flour for making them. They are so delicious. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 98.5241
Oatmeal Banana Cookie
Shannon Sodano found this recipe for Oatmeal Banana cookies that people have been enjoying on and off the cleanse since!" - 98.9481
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Having a hard time getting your kids to eat Brussels Sprouts? Here is a great recipe that is sure to change their minds. By simply adding some toasted almonds, a touch of lemon, and parmesan cheese everyone will love how amazing these taste. These Roast... - 0
Chocolate Filled Muffins
2) Grease muffin tins.
3) In large bowl put flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4) Mix together.
5) Make well in center of dry ingredients.
6) Beat eggs slightly.
7) Add milk and oil.
8) Pour into well of dry... - 44.4925
1. Prepare cake mix as label directs for 9" by 5" loaf pan; cool completely.
2. Line 2 1/2-quart bowl with plastic wrap. Cut cake into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut each slice diagonally in half to make 2 triangles. Sprinkle liqueur over triangles. Line bowl... - 35.6676
Raisin And Nuts Cake
This is a simple cake with the goodness of nuts and flavors. Choose the nuts as per liking and personalize this cake. It is a very good tea time snack or frost it to serve as dessert. - 0
Raspberry Fudge Brownies
Raspberry Fudge Brownies! They are irresistible! This Raspberry Fudge Brownies are a fantastic way to start a tea party or end a dinner. Just imagine biting into those delicious Raspberry Fudge Brownies! Yummm€¦.Raspberry Fudge Brownies are heaven! - 46.2404
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. Leave the pastry sheet at room temperature and let it defrost.
3. In a zip lock bag, put together marzipan, almonds and rum.
4. Seal the bag and mix well from outside and knead well to combine, set... - 93.9835
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 116.431
Peachy Custard High Hats
Beat milk, egg yolks, egg, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 tea- spoon salt and flavorings together.
Pour into 6 un- greased custard cups.
Set cups in pan of 1/2-inch deep water.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 min- utes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 44.5614
Indian Three-nut Muffins
The Indian Three-Nut Muffins is a yummy treat!. This is a surprise treat that I often prepare at home. Try the Indian Three-Nut Muffins at your place too, I am sure you will like it! - 36.0109
Classic Easter Bread
To make yeast dough, stir 2 tea spoons sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles rernaining on top.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; cool... - 46.6041
Cherry Spice Loaf
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, beat eggs lightly.
3) Add sugar and oil, beat well.
4) Gradually add milk and almond, beating until well blended.
5) In second bowl, stir baking powder, soda and salt with... - 49.786
Crepes: In mixer bowl combine 2/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 1/2 cups milk, 2 eggs, 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine, and Vis teaspoon salt.
Beat till smooth.
Lightly grease a 6-inch skillet; heat.
Remove from... - 42.3113
Coconut Ghriba is a delicious Moroccan cookie made with coconut. The original Ghriba recipe is made with flour and sesame seeds, but there are multiple types of Ghriba: almond ghriba, walnut ghriba, and so on. If you are following a gluten-free diet you can... - 131.164
Choco Ginger Snaps
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a dry basin, sift together flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat the shortening, sugar, egg, and molasses... - 45.986
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. Onto a wax paper or into a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar
4. Use an electric beater or a wire whisk to cream the mixture... - 44.6257
Macarons- Betty's French Macarons (bettyskitchenfare.com)
Take a look at this video recipe of Chocolate and Raspberry Filled French Macaroons. You will be enchanted by this magical beauty. It calls for a lot of practice and perfection to make these. But if you are determined enough you can definitely make these at... - 118.403
Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Dissolve yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar in warm water.
Meanwhile, measure 4 cups of flour into a bowl.
Add sugar and salt.
Cut in the margarine until mealy.
Add eggs to the yeast and stir into dry ingredients.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough and... - 42.4987
Connie's Fruit Cake
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients and bring to boil stirring constantly. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Cool the mixture and add grated rind of an orange, salt, bicarbonate of soda and wholemeal flour. Mix well.
3) Take a non-stick or well-lined 8-inch... - 45.5793