Nut Ice Cream
Almond Ice Cream
- » Almond Milk Ice Cream
Almond Milk Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond milk ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond milk ice cream recipes.
Peach Apricot Cobbler With Almond Ice Milk
1. Make the filling: Preheat the oven to 375° In a large bowl, toss the peach and apricot wedges with the sugar, peach schnapps and fresh lemon juice. Transfer the fruit filling mixture to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
2. Make the topping: Spread the slivered... - 32.9591
Almond Ice Milk
In a medium saucepan, bring the milk and honey to a simmer over moderate heat, stirring to dissolve the honey, 4 minutes.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the ground blanched almonds and the almond extract until completely combined.
Fill a large... - 28.6797
Reduce the almonds to a powder and then add to the milk and heavy cream, mix thoroughly together.
In a saucepan, heat the almond mixture and bring it to a boil.
Remove from heat and reserve.
In a bowl, mix the egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy.... - 35.0003
Almond Honey Ice Cream
1. Combine sugar, dry milk, and cornstarch in a large saucepan. Gradually add 1 cup low-fat milk and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook 1 minute or until slightly thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.... - 28.8872
Frozen Ice Cream In Kulfi Flavor
Now making Indian style ice cream at home gets so easy! Well, its possible with Chef Dipali Kapadia. She creates an innovative ice cream recipe to present a fabulous tasting dessert. Simply follow her directions and prepare this dessert at home. - 101.342
Almond Crisp Ice Cream
Add sugar, peanuts, and cereal which has been finely crushed with a rolling pin.
Cook over low heat, until sugar starts to melt, while stirring.
Beat combined honey, extracts, and salt slowly into eggs.
Fold in milk, whipped as in Whipped... - 43.9089
Sherry Almond Ice Cream
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water until it has softened.
2. Add the hot water and sugar and stir until the gelatin and sugar dissolve completely. Set aside to cool the liquid.
3. When the gelatin liquid thickens, whip the mixture with... - 47.8676
Peach Almond Ice Cream
To peaches add sugar and 3/4 cup water; mash.
Add 1 to 2 drops each red and yellow food coloring.
Drain; reserve juice.
Add water to juice to make 3/4 cup- Combine peaches, juice, and milk; pour into refrigerator trays.
Freeze till firm.
Break into chunks;... - 39.3913
Peach Almond Ice Cream
1.Add water to peaches and sugar and crush.
2.Stir in 1 to 2 drops each of red and yellow food colorings.
3.Drain the mixture and keep the juice aside.
4.Stir in water to the reserved juice to make it 3/4 cup.
5.Mix peaches with juice and milk and... - 39.4715
Toasted Almond And Fig Ice Cream
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread almonds in single layer on baking sheet.
Toast in oven 5 to 8 minutes until browned, stirring occasionally.
Coarsely chop almonds; set aside.
Sprinkle Marsala over figs in small bowl.
Cover and marinate 2 hours.
Bring milk to a... - 35.333
Low Fat Vanilla Frozen Dessert Ice Cream
1. Mix half of the dry milk powder, liquid milk, and sugar to gelatin softened in ¼ cup water. Mix the ingredients well.
2. Chill until the mixture reaches egg white consistency.
3. Stir in vanilla and allow the mixture to freeze until used.... - 31.0689
Cinnamon Banana And Cashew Ice Cream
For all those who would like to have an ice cream that is completely vegan, here is a fantastic video. Watch this video, head straight to your kitchen and make this delightful treat with cinnamon. Within no time your nutritious and healthy dessert is ready to... - 102.027
Dissolve custard powder in 1/2 cup of milk.
Heat the left over milk.
Add the dissolved custard, stirring continuously.
After the first boil, keep milk on low flame for about 25 minutes till a thin smooth custard is ready.
Remove... - 42.2823
Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream
If your kids pester you for an ice cream almost every day, try making an ice cream at home! Begin with this recipe of Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream. All you need to do is throw in the ingredients in the blender, churn it in the ice cream maker and freeze it! Your... - 116.725
Praline Ice Cream
1) On a large double sheet of non-stick baking parchment, combine the almonds and sugar together.
2) Place the sheet in the microwave and on full power, cook for about 6 to 10 minutes, or until the sugar is melted and a brown syrup forms. Stir... - 45.1585
1. Boil the milk down to 1/3rds of the original quantity.
2. Add sugar and ground almonds.
3. Add rose water, shredded almonds and kesar.
4. Keep half in an ice tray and half in a bowl.
5. Scrape and mix up when serving. - 32.5207
Toasted Almond Ice Cream
1. In a small heavy saucepan cook the 1/2 cup sugar over medium-high heat till sugar begins to melt, shaking the skillet occasionally to heat the sugar evenly. Do not stir. Once the sugar starts to melt, reduce heat to low and cook about 5 minutes more or... - 34.8525
Mocha Ice Cream Soda
1. In a jug, dissolve instant coffee and sugar in a little milk..
2. Add remaining milk and almond extract and stir well.
3. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. In 6 tall parfait glasses, add a scoop of ice-cream.
5. Pour the... - 43.4416
Almond Ice Cream
Whip the egg yolks and sugar until foamy.
Boil the milk with the brown sugar.
Allow to cool and then gently mix into the egg mixture.
Scrape the seeds out of the vanilla pods and mix into the almond powder.
Pour the melted butter over the almond mixture.
Mix... - 36.1802
Protein Ice Cream
Sweet, refreshing, and healthy, protein ice creams make for luscious dessert treat. Sweet and refreshing, you can serve it alongside your breakfast toast, luncheon meat or dinner fare. This cool, creamy ice cream won't just keep you chilled out, but also... - 104.061
For the ice-cream
1. In a small bowl, soak the saffron in a little warm milk and keep aside.
2. Combine the milk in a pan with the sugar and cornflour and mix well so that no lumps remain.
3. Bring it to a boil, stirring continuously. Simmer over a... - 44.0531
Paneer Ice Cream
1 In a pan, boil the milk until it is a little thick.
2 In a small bowl, blend cornflour in water.
3 Stir in to the milk and cook for a few minutes.
4 In a separate pan, cook sugar and water together to prepare a half-thread consistency... - 46.3558
Mix the custard powder in 1/2 teacup of cold milk Put the rest of the milk to boil with the sugar.
When the milk starts boiling, add the custard powder gradually and cook for 2 minutes.
Cool the mixture.
Add the vanilla essence.
Prepare the ice-cream in an... - 36.3206
Fresh Homemade Almond Milk
Learn how to make Almond Milk in your Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. Almond milk is a wonderful substitute to animal milk, and it's benefits are excellent for both health and beauty. It's lower calorie than even fat-free or skim milk, and has many... - 0
Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert
Looking for a novel and distinctive ice cream flavor? Then Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert is the perfect answer. Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert is perfect for your parties and for ice cream lovers like me, this flavored ice cream is heaven! - 37.9981
Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
1. In a blending jar take banana and protein powder, blend together.
2. Pour in the almond milk and blend again.
3. Serve Chocolate Banana Ice Cream with hot donut. - 113.327
Indian Kulfi Ice Cream
Learn a classic Indian dessert watching this video- Indian Kulfi Ice Cream. This is a simple recipe and you can make a great dessert by following the instructions closely. Happy Cooking! - 126.703
English Toffee Ice Cream
Heat marshmallows in 2 tablespoons of milk in saucepan, folding over and over until marshmallows are half melted.
Remove from heat and continue folding until mixture is smooth and fluffy.
Then add remaining milk gradually and blend.
Pour into... - 38.6332
Peach Ice Milk
In a medium bowl, stir together the peaches and 1/4 cup of the honey.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the egg substitute on medium speed until foamy.
While continuing to beat, slowly add the flour.
Then... - 38.1169
Raw Banana Ice Cream Sundae
You will never look at a banana the same way after you have tried this. This is often one of the first desserts discovered by those who are new to the raw food diet, and it quickly becomes a favorite healthy indulgence! This is not just any ice cream, in... - 111.947
Banana Almond Butter Popsicle
In summers kids enjoy popsicles a lot and if they are store bought they are packed with sugar which is not good for kids. Weelicious host therefore makes banana almond butter popsicles which are pretty easy to make and lot healthier with banana and almond... - 113.401
Banana Almond Butter Popsicles
Popsicles! Here is a great summertime treat that easy to prepare and healthy for your kids. Who doesn't love popsicles? These pops are a perfect energy treat for your little one because they have a fruit and protein. Try pulling them out at a kids summer... - 103.516
Raw Nut Ice Cream
Mix all the ingredients together and blend in the container of an electric blender or process in a food processor in batches until smooth.
Pour into ice cube trays and freeze until solid. - 31.8374
Mango Ice Cream
Mango ice cream is a rich summer dessert filled with fruit flavor. This is simple to make and needs just few ingredients. This will definitely add up to your favorite dessert list if you try it once. - 0
Honey-vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Crank-type Freezer Directions: Mix milk, honey, salt, egg yolks and vanilla bean in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until bubbles appear around edge.
Remove vanilla bean; split bean lengthwise into halves.
Scrape seeds into cooked... - 35.5344
Peaches-and-cream Ice Cream
For an exclusive party for kids this Peaches-And-Cream Ice Cream is a must try. The Peaches-And-Cream Ice Cream is rich with the flavors of ripe peaches and cream flavorings. Just give this yummy Peaches-And-Cream Ice Cream a try. - 36.4714
Break the chocolate into small pieces, into a bowl over a pan of boiling water on a moderate heat.
Add the crème fraiche and let soften, mixing slowly, until you have a smooth chocolate sauce.
Cut the bananas in half lengthways and sprinkle... - 36.5728
Glitz Restaurant Style Nonesuch Kiss
If you are seeking more than just a frozen treat to round up your dinner, then Betty's Glitz restaurant inspired gorgeous and yummy nonesuch kiss will fit the bill. The very thought of a crunchy, light meringue shell with a dollop of ice cream, whipped... - 96.4936
There is nothing more heavenly than kulfi. From kids to elderly people, everyone loves this Indian ice-cream. They are better made at home as readymade ones are adulterated due to expensive ingredients. It’s quiet easy to make and have a long shelf life. I... - 144.072
Lemon Almond Ice Box Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs, almonds and margarine. (Note that these almonds in the crust will make this pie a unique dish.)
3) Into a 9 or 10 inch pie pan, transfer this mixture and pat to... - 46.3305
Easy Pistachio Ice Cream
Pistachio Ice Cream is a mouth watering delicious dessert recipe. Try this Pistachio Ice Cream; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 39.1581
Iced Watercress And Almond Soup
Put the watercress, celery, cream, lemon rind and milk in a large saucepan and bring to just under boiling point.
Remove from the heat and stir in the stock and almonds.
Blend the butter with the flour to make a smooth paste (beurre manie) and stir into the... - 36.2049
Rich Dark Fruit Cake With Almond Icing
Chop the pineapple into 1/4" slices, the cherries in half, and the peel into 1/4" pieces.
Combine chopped fruit and raisins.Pour over the brandy, stir well. Cover and leave overnight. Stir once or twice.
Chop almonds into slivers.
Combine with the pecans.
The... - 47.1895
Vanilla Ice Cream
Over low heat, scald two cups of the milk and gradually add the egg yolks, stirring constantly, until cooked and slightly thickened.
Add the remaining two cups scalded milk, stirring continuously.
In a separate bowl combine the cornstarch and sugar.
Gradually... - 41.359
Peaches And Cream Ice Cream
Combine 2 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk and egg yolks in a large heavy saucepan, and stir well with a whisk.
Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until mixture thickens and coats a spoon, stirring constantly (do not boil).
Combine egg yolk mixture, remaining 2 1/2... - 38.0826
Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Love ice creams, but hate the store-bought commercial ones? Why not try making your own ice creams at home using raw ingredients. Robyn tells you how you can prepare delicious ice cream at home using plant products. Surprised! Well, then check out this video... - 106.753
Mocha Ice Cream Soda
Trying hard to appease your craving for a wonderful dessert? Specially made to appease your taste-buds, this Mocha Ice Cream Soda uses some of the best liked combination of ingredients. Follow this easy and simple recipe to make Mocha Ice Cream Soda on your... - 37.0299
Peach-tree Ice Cream
Drain 2 cups finely chopped peaches, reserving juice.
Add water to juice to make 3/4 cup.
Combine peaches, juice mixture, and one 15 ounce can (1 1/3 cups) sweetened condensed milk; pour into refrigerator trays.
Freeze till firm.
Break in chunks; beat with... - 24.6255
Homemade Peach Ice Cream
Dissolve orange Jello in boiling water.
Cool slightly (do not let Jello set) and mix in with all other ingredients.
Freeze in ice cream freezer.
Jello makes a very smooth texture. - 30.1121
Pistachio Ice Cream
1 In a bowl, soak the pistachios in hot water for 15 minutes and peel.
2 In a grinder jar, grind them coarsely.
3 Line a loaf tin with a wax paper.
4 In a pan, boil the milk.
5 In a small bowl, make a smooth paste of flour and... - 40.7006
White Peach Ice Cream
Puree peaches in processor or blender (about 2 1/3 cups puree).
Set aside 20 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine half and half and sugar in medium saucepan over low heat.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves, about 1 minutes.
Fold sugar mixture... - 29.0762
Chocolate Frosted Ice Cream Roll
1) Grease a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
2) Line the pan with paper and grease. Keep aside.
3) Add the first 4 ingredients and sift. Keep aside.
4) In a bowl, add the egg whites and beat till foamy.
5) Gradually add in the sugar and... - 47.107
1. Chop the nuts finely
2. Whip the egg whites till stiff
3. Cut the fruits into small pieces and then leave them to soak in brandy and other flavoring ingredients.
4. Add the custard to the freezer and then turn the handle till it is... - 43.1835
Bombe Coppelia are super delicious ice cream desserts that you simply shouldn€™t miss. I served it for an informal tea party at home last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this Bombe Coppelia recipe and you will understand why. - 49.1498
Homemade Peach Ice Cream
In a large bowl, mash peaches with sugar and lemon juice; let stand 15 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients and chill well.
Freeze in an ice cream freezer, following manufacturer's instructions or freeze in freezer trays, removing every hour to a chilled... - 31.0873
Ice Cream Cup Flower Bouquet
GIRLS=FLOWERS. Make these wonderful little ice-cream desserts for your kids, for your mother, for your granny, for your girl friend or just about any girl or lady! They’re not ultra-gourmet but they’re whimsical, playful, and perfectly yummy, and... - 100.462
Whipped Evaporated Milk Topping
Chill evaporated milk in an ice cube tray in freezer until ice crystals form around edge, 20-30 minutes.
Meanwhile, chill bowl and beater.
Whip milk until soft peaks form; add remaining ingredients and beat until stiff peaks form.
If not to be used at once,... - 24.8901
Chocolate Ice Cream
Soak gelatine in water for 5 minutes.
Put on low heat to dissolve gelatine (for half a minute).
Combine custard powder and cocoa in a bowl.
Add some milk to make a paste.
Put rest of the milk on to boil.
When it comes to a boil, add sugar and continue boiling... - 40.2511
Rose Flavoured Ice Cream
1. Beat the egg yolks and sugar until light. In a pan, bring the milk to the boil. Add to the egg and sugar, stirring, then return to the pan.
2. Continue stirring over a low heat until the mixture coats the back of a spoon. Do not boil, or it will curdle.... - 33.0031
Nutmeg Almond Float
1 Chill 6 glasses in the refrigerator.
2 In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
3 Stir well to completely dissolve the sugar.
4 Into 6 chilled glasses, evenly distribute the ice cream.
5 Pour the milk mixture over the ice... - 40.0506
Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream
1) Grate chocolates on waxed paper and keep aside.
2) Place in a medium-size bowl egg yolks and salt and blend with electric mixer at high speed for 1 or 2 minutes. Turn to medium speed and add sugar. On high speed beat for further 2 to... - 46.7884
Ice Cream Sundae Mold
1) Mix coconut and brandy in vanilla flavored ice cream.
2) Take 6-1/2 cup mold, turn mixture, and freeze it.
3) Blend coffee ice cream with almonds and spoon the mixture over the vanilla ice cream.
4) Let it freeze until firm.
5) Prepare... - 40.9108
Butter Brickle Ice Cream Sauce
Combine sugar, evaporated milk, corn syrup and butter in 1 1/2-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Stir almond brickie chips into syrup.
(Sauce is thin, but will thicken on standing.) Cool sauce to room... - 29.1977
Toasted Almond Frozen Yogurt
1. On a baking sheet spread almonds in single layer.
2. Let it bake at 350°F, 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
3. Cool and chop coarsely.
4. In heavy saucepan let the milk boil and set aside.
5. Beat egg... - 45.3298
1) In a bowl mix together flour,baking powder and salt.Set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl whisk butter till fluffy.
3) Add sugar and blend in the butter.
4) To the mix add egg and beat into the mixture till well incorporated.
5) Add milk,blend in and then add... - 40.7861
Apricot Ice Cream
Wash apricots thoroughly but quickly in cold water.
Pour hot water over them and allow to soak 4 hours; then cook in same water for 5 to 10 minutes, or until soft.
Put through food mill or puree sieve; there should be 1 cup of pulp and liquid.
If not, add... - 39.328
Ice Cream Mango Whip
Combine first 4 ingredients and blend until smooth.
Add ice cream and blend for 10 seconds. - 25.8329
Fresh Peach Ice Cream
1. Use a paring knife to stone, peel, and cut the peaches.
2. Place them in a large bowl.
3. Use a masher or the back of a spoon to lightly mash the peach flesh into pulp.
4. Stir in sugar, lemon juice, peach liqueur, and almond extract.
5. Fold in... - 43.7048
Strawberry Ice Cream
1) Combine the strawberries with ¼ to ½ cup of sugar. Stir well and set mixture aside.
2) With an electric beater set at medium speed, beat the eggs till they are frothy.
3) Add a cup of sugar to the eggs gradually. Add salt and mix... - 42.3024
Classic Fresh Peach Ice Cream
In large bowl of mixer beat eggs, sugar, and salt until thick and light-colored.
Beat in corn syrup and cream until well blended.
In blender, whirl until smooth, milk, peaches, lemon juice, and almond extract.
Beat into cream mixture until... - 43.3908
Homemade Ice Cream
Does it take minutes for you to polish off a pint of ice cream? If yes, then you surely won't mind learning how to make ice cream at home. This recipe video however, presents an ice cream recipe that comes studded with apples, avocados and a slew of other... - 100.167
Apricot Ice Cream
GETTING READY 1) In 5 1/2 cups of water, soak apricots and remove stones from them. 2) Chop 200 gms of apricots and keep aside. ... - 34.0295
Vanilla Flavored Peach Ice Cream
Fresh Peach Ice Cream is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Fresh Peach Ice Cream will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 38.3323
Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry Ice Cream has a great taste. Strawberry Ice Cream gets its desired taste from flour mixed with eggs and cream, flavored with vanilla extracts, and topped with strawberries. Strawberry Ice Cream is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.1984
Frozen Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Need a frozen treat to beat the heat? Betty's chocolate frozen pie ice cream not only makes for a great summertime dessert treat, but makes for an all-weather delight. Stream the video recipe and get assembling this decadent treat. It's so simple and... - 99.1785
Prune Sherry Ice Cream With Burnt Sugar Sauce
In a saucepan combine the prunes and 1 cup water, bring the water to a boil, and simmer the prunes for 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are very soft.
Add the Sherry, simmer the mixture for 1 minute, and let it cool.
In a food processor puree the mixture... - 39.3363
Nectarine Ice Cream
In a small saucepan, heat the milk to 1750; stir in sugar until dissolved.
Cool quickly by placing the pan in a bowl of ice water; stir for 2 minutes.
Inasmall bowl, combine nectarines and lemon juice.
In a large bowl, combine milk mixture, cream, extracts... - 37.4848
Are you looking for simple way to make kesar kulfi ? This recipe is perfect for you. Kulfi is a popular Indian flavoured frozen dessert made with milk .It is generally taken during summer as a dessert. Cook,share and enjoy this kesar kulfi recipe. - 36.8106
Almond Cream Puffs
1. Roll out the pastry thinly on a lightly floured surface, and cut out ten 7.5cm/ 3in plain rounds and ten 6.5cm/2 1/2in fluted rounds. Keep the smaller rounds for the tops, and use the larger ones to line a patty or cupcake tin. Chill for about 10 minutes.... - 32.1734
Cherry Cream Pie With Almond Crust
1) According to package directions, prepare the pastry. Though not mentioned on the package, add chopped almonds with water while preparing.
2) Bake the pie shell, as per the directions.
3) Remove from the oven and cool well.
4) In a pan, combine... - 44.3834
Strawberry Cream And Almond Ring
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the vanilla, then the eggs.
Fold in the flour and beat well.
Pour the batter into a well-greased 23 cm./ 9 in.ovenproof ring mould.
Put into the oven preheated to... - 41.8355
Raspberry Almond Cream
1) Take a 8 to 9-inch springform pan of 2-inches depth. Grease slightly with vegetable oil.
2) In the food processor, add ginger snaps, butter, vanilla. Blend to get a smooth mixture.
3) In a saucepan, add milk, sugar and almonds and... - 45.5351
Work shortening into the flour as for pie crust.
Combine beaten eggs, cream, vanilla, sugar and salt.
Add to flour and butter mixture and chill.
Roll into rolls about 8 inches long and as thick as a lead pencil.
Shape like a pretzel, brush with egg white... - 38.3629
Traditional Holiday Cookie Tree
Christmas tree made up of edible almond cookie, sounds great isn't it. Watch this spectacular video that is outstanding and shows a recipe for traditional cookie tree that is popular during Christmas holidays. The recipe is step-wise and the chef demonstrates... - 113.413
Kesar Badam is simply super delicious. Prepare this yummy Kesar Badam and serve it for your kids. Its nutritious, filling and addictive! I am sure your tots will be asking for more within minutes! - 41.1693
White Christmas Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Stir in evaporated milk and almond extract; let cool.
Chill until ready to serve.
Combine milk mixture, ice cream, and carbonated... - 33.5171
Peach Coffee Milk Shake
Combine half of all ingredients in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
Pour mixture into a pitcher.
Repeat procedure with remaining half of ingredients; stir mixture well.
Pour into individual glasses, and serve immediately. - 23.5136
Superb Milk Chocolate Cake
1. Grease and flour 2 x 9-inch layer pans.
2. Heat oven to 375°F.
3. In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate and water by standing bowl in a pan of simmering water.
4. Stir to blend well. Cool.
5. Beat butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until blended and... - 45.2176
Peach Coffee Milk Shake
1. In container of electric blender process combining half of all ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a pitcher.
3. Repeat procedure with remaining half of ingredients and stir mixture well.
4. Pour into individual glasses and serve... - 35.4896
Homemade Billy Miner Pie
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make Homemade Billy Miner Pie - a favorite Canadian Ice Cream dessert from The Keg restaurant. - 0
Set a 2-quart melon mold to chill in freezer.
Beat milk, egg yolks, and sugar in the top of a double boiler until frothy.
Set over simmering water and heat and stir until mixture will coat a metal spoon and no raw egg taste remains; cool, mix in vanilla and... - 45.6484
Nutmeg Almond Float
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Spoon ice cream evenly into 6 chilled glasses.
Pour milk mixture over ice cream.
Top each with whipped cream and a cherry. - 24.1823
Pear Sundae With Almond Fudge Sauce
1. Place the chocolate, milk or half-and-half, butter or margarine and almond extract in a 4-cup microwave-safe measure.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 2 minutes or until the mixture comes to boiling, stirring every minute. Cool.
3. For each serving, place 2... - 30.4972
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Cream the butter with extract.
Add sugar gradually, beating vigorously.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until light and fluffy after each addition.
Mix in the almond filling.
Beating only until... - 43.4478
Quick Chocolate Almond Mousse
1. In 1-quart saucepan, sprinkle gelatin evenly over 1/2 cup milk; let stand 1 minute to soften gelatin slightly. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tiny bubbles form around edge and gelatin completely dissolves.
2. Pour hot mixture into... - 31.3466
2 tablespoons cherry jam or sauce, dash almond extract, 1 cup cold milk, 1 scoop vanilla ice cream. - 15.4898