- » Almond Milk Custard
Almond Milk Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond milk custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond milk custard recipes.
Almond Flavored Flan With Berry Salsa
Looking for a unique dessert recipe that is sure to leave everyone's taste buds pleased and is also easy to make? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect flan, with a very yummy sauce! Watch to know more! - 86.2919
This Almond custard is one with a difference. A great dessert that is guaranteed a smile! - 47.805
Pear Almond Custards
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Place 8 custard cups in a roasting pan.
Heat water in a kettle.
Divide pears among custard cups.
In a blender container, combine milk, eggs, honey, and almond extract, and process until blended.
Pour over pears, and then sprinkle with... - 31.8116
Almond Custard With Litchis
Heat water, sugar and gelatin to boiling, stirring occasionally, until sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk and almond extract.
Pour into loaf dish, 9x5x3 inches.
Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
Cut gelatin... - 30.314
Almond Crunch Macaroni Custard
Almond Crunch Macaroni Custard is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Almond Crunch Macaroni Custard is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 46.6907
Thomas Jefferson's Almond Custard
Grind almonds in electric blender or in nut grater.
Combine almonds and milk and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs with sugar and salt.
Beat almond-milk mixture gradually into eggs.
Turn into top part of double boiler.
Cook over hot, not boiling,... - 32.9695
Cook milk, sugar and cornstarch until thickened.
Add egg and cook one minute.
Remove from heat and add almonds and extracts.
Cool. - 34.7844
Toasted Almond Custard
Beat eggs and yolk together, lightly.
Set aside for the bubbles to subside.
Combine milk, cream, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
Set over moderate heat.
Stir only until the sugar dissolves.
Bring to scalding point.
Remove from heat.
Add the vanilla.
Pour the... - 46.3487
Honey Almond Custards
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray six oven-proof custard cups with vegetable oil.
Heat milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until very hot but not boiling.
Remove from heat and set aside. - 26.734
Almond Custard Squares
With electric mixer, combine all ingredients.
Pour into greased 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 1 hour or until centre tests firm.
Let cool before cutting into squares.
Refrigerate any leftovers. - 35.6083
Almond Custard With Poached Dried Fruit
In a heavy, medium saucepan, combine the milk, half-and-half, and 2/3 cup of the sugar.
Split the vanilla bean in half and scrape out the seeds.
Add the seeds and the pod to the milk mixture.
Bring to a simmer, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
Remove the... - 43.0964
Almond Pudding With Custard Sauce
in saucepan combine 1 cup sugar and gelatin; add water.
Cook and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Chill till partially set.
In large mixer bowl combine gelatin mixture, egg whites, and almond extract; beat at high speed about 5 minutes or till very light.
Remove... - 47.2938
Chocolate Almond Custards
In a small saucepan combine milk and chocolate pieces. Cook and stir over low heat till chocolate melts.
Combine eggs, sugar, and almond extract; gradually add chocolate mixture, beating with an electric mixer on low speed or a rotary beater just till... - 28.1239
Almond Crunch Macaroni Custard
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Use a covered blender to prepare the custard, by combining all custard ingredients except macaroni.
3) Process the blender at medium speed for 2 minutes.
4) In a large bowl, fold in macaroni into egg... - 44.7814
Chinese Mandarin Almond Custard
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Stir in honey, then blend in the skim milk and almond extract.
4) In four 1/2-cup molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate... - 38.7344
Almond Custard Cream Puffs
For filling, beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed 2 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in liqueur.
Fold in whipped topping.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate until ready to fill cream puffs.
For cream puffs, preheat... - 43.8493
Delicious Strawberry And Blueberry Custard Cream And Almond Tarts
1. Grease tart dish with butter and sprinkle flour on it.
2. In a bowl, combine butter, salt and sugar.
3. Sift flour in the dough. Knead it well with hands and make ball.
4. Wrap it in saran sheet and put it in fridge.
5. Preheat oven to... - 0
Pour in unbaked pie shell.
Sprinkle with nutmeg on top of pie.
Bake in 350° oven for 30 to 40 minutes. - 25.213
Beat eggs lightly, blend in sugar, scalded milk, salt, vanilla & almond extract.
Pour into pie crust.
Bake in 400 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until tests done with knife.
Sprinkle with nutmeg to taste. - 33.7714
Set oven to 300°F (140°C).
Bring milk to boil, lower heat and simmer till reduced to roughly half.
Add sugar and simmer, stirring continuously for 3-5 minutes.
Remove from fire, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour mixture into baking dish, place in... - 40.2493
Make the dough according to the recipe instructions.
Lightly grease a baking tray, draw and cut out a pear shaped cardboard pattern 7.5 cm/3 in.
in length and 5 cm/2 in at the widest part.
Roll out the biscuit dough on a lightly floured board to a thickness... - 43.046
Lagan Nu Custard ( Wedding Custard )
1. Bring the milk to a boil in a large heavy bottomed pan. Remove from the fire and stir in the condensed milk, sugar and cook over a slow fire. Taste the milk and add another half cup of sugar only if necessary. Keep stirring the milk till it is sticky and... - 27.6573
Apricot Rice Custard
In a large saucepan, cook rice according to package directions.
Stir in milk, sugar and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Stir 1/2 cup into eggs; return all to the pan.
Cook and stir for 15 minutes or until mixture coats a spoon (do not boil).
Remove... - 42.8305
Almond Cream has an inimitable taste. The almonds and custard gives the Almond Cream an impressive taste. Almond Cream is inspired by restaurants universally. - 32.0705
Almond Macaroon Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch flan dish, then refrigerate until chilled.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
4) In... - 47.1615
Naspati Custard Pudding
Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl till fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time until blended.
Add almond paste, milk and flour.
Pour the custard into a greased ovenproof dish.
Cover with peeled, sliced pears in a neat layer.
Pour pudding... - 40.6793
Dissolve custard powder in 1/2 cup of milk.
Heat the left over milk.
Add the dissolved custard, stirring continuously.
After the first boil, keep milk on low flame for about 25 minutes till a thin smooth custard is ready.
Remove... - 42.2823
Almond Creme Brulee
Divide the crushed amaretti biscuits between six lightly greased ramekin dishes (custard cups).
Drizzle the liqueur over.
Whisk the egg yolks and 30 ml/2 tbsp caster sugar together until thick and pale.
Warm the milk, cream and almond essence together.
Whisk... - 37.3419
Lemon And Almond Flan
In a cup, soften the gelatine in the water.
Place the cup in a pan of simmering water to dissolve the gelatine completely.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks, half the sugar, the salt and the lemon rind together with a wire whisk... - 45.1008
Cinnamon & Almond Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar, egg and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press dough... - 44.532
Peach Custard Tart
Roll out pastry on a floured board and line a 10 inch tart pan.
Chill or freeze before filling.
Arrange peach slices in the shell.
Beat together milk, almond extract, eggs and 4 tablespoons of the sugar.
Pour the custard into the tart.
Brush peaches with... - 38.363
Baked Coffee Custard
Beat eggs slightly.
Add sugar, coffee powder, and salt; mix well.
Gradually stir in milk.
Fill four 5-ounce custard cups; set in a shallow pan on oven rack.
Pour hot water around cups in pan to depth of 1 inch.
Bake custards at 325° till knife inserted just... - 34.5719
Reduce the almonds to a powder and then add to the milk and heavy cream, mix thoroughly together.
In a saucepan, heat the almond mixture and bring it to a boil.
Remove from heat and reserve.
In a bowl, mix the egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy.... - 35.0003
Toasted Almond Pudding
1) Add the sugar and cornstarch to a heavy saucepan over medium high heat, and whisk together to get rid of any lumps.
2) Add the milk and salt and bring the mixture to a light boil. Let it cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and... - 89.1113
Combine cocoa mix, salt and milk in a medium-size saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over top to soften.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks slightly in a small bowl; slowly stir in about 1/2 cup of the hot milk... - 45.3264
Baked Honey Custard
1) In a bowl, beat eggs slightly and add honey, milk, salt and almond extract .Strain it.
2) Take custard cups and pour the mixture.
3) Take a pan and boil water enough to drown cups upto 2 inches.
4) Put the cups in the pan and bake at 350 degrees... - 36.6209
Fit And Fabulous Flan
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Heat an 8-inch skillet and add ¼ cup sugar. Stir on medium heat till sugar melts and turns golden brown.
3. Take six custard cups of 6 ounce each and transfer the melted sugar into them quickly just coating the... - 47.7611
Custard Apple Kheer
Delicious custard apple kheer is a creative kheer (sweetened kheer) recipe with seedless custard apple and milk. This kheer can be quickly and easily made and served as a dessert. - 0
Fresh Berries With Old Fashioned Custard Sauce
1. In the top of a double boiler (off the heat), whisk the eggs until blended.
2. On a sheet of waxed paper, stir together the sugar and cornstarch; add to the eggs and whisk until smooth. Gradually whisk in the milk. Add the orange zest and place over... - 33.7452
Peach And Rice Custard Loaf
Combine sugar, flour and salt in top of double boiler.
Add 1/2 cup milk and egg yolks; beat well.
Add remaining 1 cup milk.
Cook in double boiler about 20 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; add flavoring and fold... - 46.3304
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spread almonds on a cookie sheet and toast in oven 5 to 7 minutes, until evenly browned, shaking pan several times.
2. In a medium saucepan, whisk together milk, egg yolks, sugar, flour, salt, and lemon zest until blended. Cook over... - 32.0965
Yogurt Creme Brulee
Divide fruit among 6 serving dishes.
Top with yogurt.
Heat brown sugar, margarine and water to boiling in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 2 minutes.
Pour over yogurt.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with almonds. - 34.6779
Lemon Bread Pudding
Lemon Bread Pudding is an extremely tasty and different dessert. The last time I served it for an informal get together with my my friends and they raided the chicken for more. Try this Lemon Bread Pudding recipe! - 48.8312
1) In a 9-inch cake pan, sprinkle sugar evenly.
2) Preheat oven at 350°.
3) Place the cake pan over medium heat to caramelize sugar. Gently shake the pan by wearing oven mitts, to melt the sugar to a light golden brown.
4) Allow the... - 42.8907
1) In a mixer, beat pudding, milk and cream until firm and thick.
2) To this, add vanilla, sugar and salt. Mix well.
3) Into a baking dish, pour this mixture.
4) Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
5) Over the chilled pudding,... - 43.3073
Frangipane Custard Cream
Beat the egg, egg yolks, sugar and flour together until very smooth.
Mix the milk and almonds together in a sauce pan, bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and steep 10 minutes.
Sieve the almonds from the milk and mix into the eggs.
Pour the milk slowly into the... - 41.0456
Raisin Custard Soup
Prepare Almond Crunch, if desired.
Scald milk by heating in a large saucepan over low heat until bubbles appear around the edge.
Place raisins in a medium bowl.
Pour hot milk over raisins.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Combine sugar, salt and cornstarch in a 3-quart... - 40.7494
Microwaved Egg Custard
Stir sugar, salt, and nutmeg into beaten eggs.
Pour milk into 1-quart micro proof casserole.
Cook on HI, 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until hot.
Stir egg mixture into hot milk.
Stir in almond extract.
Cook on 50, 8 to 14 minutes, or until... - 36.749
Rum Raisin Custard
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. In blender combine first 6 ingredients and process until smooth. Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray and pour milk mixture into plate. Add raisins and stir to combine; sprinkle with almonds.
2. Bake for 25 minutes... - 29.1369
Rich Custard Filling
Mix sugar, salt and flour in saucepan.
Stir in milk.
Set over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stir a little over half of mixture gradually into egg yolks.
Pour back into saucepan, and continue... - 33.3011
Soft Four Egg Boiled Custard
Scald milk, but do not boil.
Beat egg yolks lightly; add sugar and salt, stir and blend well.
Very slowly pour the hot milk into egg mixture, adding a few tablespoonfuls until egg mixture becomes warmed; then milk may be added more quickly.
Return all to top... - 33.0158
Chill pie shell while making filling.
Blend eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla, and almond extract.
Gradually stir in scalded milk.
Pour into pie shell.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Bake in hot oven (400Â°) 25 to 30 minutes or till knife inserted halfway between outside... - 35.2798
1. Pre-heat the oven at 400° C.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk below boiling point.
3. Add sugar, vanilla and almond extract, salt and mix it well.
4. Add beaten eggs slowly and blend it well.
5. In a 9-€ unbaked pie shell,... - 40.2704
In uncovered 2-quart saucepan simmer sugar, water, and cinnamon for 10 minutes.
Strain; discard cinnamon pieces.
Add coconut; cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes or till syrup is nearly absorbed, stirring frequently.
Stir in 2 1/2 cups of the milk; cook till... - 42.0674
Stirred Custard Over Fruit
Combine eggs, sugar, and milk in top of a double boiler, mixing well.
Bring water to boil in bottom of double boiler.
Reduce heat to low; cook custard over hot water, stirring occasionally, until custard thickens and coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat;... - 30.3213
If desired, slice 2 apricot halves for garnish; set aside.
Chop remaining apricot halves.
Place chopped apricots on paper towels to drain thoroughly.
Place two 6 ounce custard cups or souffle dishes in a shallow baking pan.
Divide chopped apricot halves... - 35.4556
Caramel Custard Flan
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spread 1/2 cup sugar evenly over bottom of an 8-inch round baking dish.
Heat in oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until sugar is melted to a golden-brown syrup.
Remove from oven; let cool 10 minutes, or until hardened.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl,... - 33.2888
Summer Fruits With Custard Sauce
1. In small mixing bowl lightly beat the eggs.
2. In a saucepan mix together milk, flour, and sugar and cook over medium-low heat stirring continuously with a wire whisk to dissolve the flour, until the mixture is smooth and thick.
3. Gradually stir in... - 46.0628
Ground Beef Curry With Custard Topping
In large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and curry powder till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the 2 beaten eggs and the 1/2 cup milk; stir in bread crumbs, raisins, almonds, vinegar, bay leaves, sugar, the 1 teaspoon salt, and... - 35.3104
The Custard Sauce is a creamy sauce served with fruits or puddings. The creamy layers formed by beaten eggs and milk is sweet enough for your evening dessert. Even if you are calorie conscious, still you are bound to prepare the Custard Sauce recipe. - 35.0584
Moulded Rice Custard
1. Drain peaches, reserving liquid.
2. In large saucepan, bring to boiling combining 3 cups milk and the sugar and mix with fork adding rice.
3. Over low heat, cook rice, stirring occasionally with a fork, 8 minutes-€”no longer.
4.... - 44.6453
Plain Boiled Custard
Put 2 egg yolks with the contents of 2 whole eggs together in a basin and mix to a smooth, but not frothy, consistency.
Arrange a basin over a pan of boiling water, or use a double boiler pan for your ingredients.
Rinse the basin or top part of the boiler... - 32.2967
1. In small saucepan, combine egg yolks, sugar and 3/4 cup of the skim milk. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved and mixture is thickened and lightly coats back of wooden spoon.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatin over remaining 1/4... - 31.7983
Caramelize 1 cup sugar in a heavy skillet over low heat, stirring constantly, until golden.
Don't let it get too dark or it will become bitter.
Pour into a mold, plain or fancy, coating all sides.
Mold should be warm to prevent syrup from cracking.
Scald milk... - 35.6994
Wash rice well, then drain.
Add to milk in top of double boiler.
Cook, covered, over boiling water until rice is tender—about 1 hr.
Beat egg yolks thoroughly, add 3 tablesp sugar and salt, then stir in some of the hot rice mixture.
Return to rest of rice... - 38.9011
Custard With Egg Whites
1) Using the electric beater, whip the egg whites
2) Add in the sugar gradually and beat the whites till well combined
3) Add in the milk to the egg mixture and add in the almond extract, vanilla and nutmeg and beat well
4) Spoon in the mixture into... - 41.4515
Caramel Bread Custard
To caramelize mould put 8 oz. granulated sugar into a heavy frying pan.
Shake over heat without stirring until melted and golden brown.
Remove from stove.
Add 3 tablespoons hot water and stir to the consistency of thick syrup.
Pour into mould and tilt back... - 45.0826
1. In a medium heatproof bowl or jug, tip in the butter
2. Cover the dish and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until the butter has melted
3. Add the flour to the butter and mix well till a smooth paste is formed
4. Microwave uncovered on... - 41.1928
Baked Chocolate Custard
Baked Chocolate Custard is my favorite dessert. I love the aroma of the freshly baked Baked Chocolate Custard and I serve it often, especially for my children's birthday parties. Try it for yourself, I am sure you will love the Baked Chocolate Custard! - 39.8418
Stirred Custard Over Fruit
1 In tp of a double boiler, add eggs, sugar, and milk, mixing well.
2 In the bottom of the double boiler, bring water to a boil.
3 Lower the heat and cook the custard over hot water.
4 Stir occasionally, until the custard thickens and coats a... - 44.3517
The Cornstarch Custard is one of my favorite custard preparations that can be served as a dessert. Prepared with cornstarch, milk and sugar, the Cornstarch Custard are best served on family get together. - 38.0514
Baked Beef Curry With Custard Topping
Mix beef, bread crumbs, 1 cup milk, 1 egg, the onion, almonds, raisins, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Spread mixture in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven 45 minutes; drain excess fat.
Mix beaten eggs and 1 cup milk; pour... - 42.9405
Egg Custard Pie
While it is heating, beat the eggs slightly.
Add sugar, salt and flavorings.
Slowly add the hot milk, stirring constantly.
Pour filling into pie shell.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Bake in 400° oven 25 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway... - 41.8075
Peachy Custard High Hats
Beat milk, egg yolks, egg, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 tea- spoon salt and flavorings together.
Pour into 6 un- greased custard cups.
Set cups in pan of 1/2-inch deep water.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 min- utes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 44.5614
Pineapple Upside-down Custard
This Pineapple Upside-Down Custard nearly turned me upside down with pleasure when I first tasted it as a dessert at a friend's place. Try bout this Pineapple Upside Down Custard and tell me if you like it ! - 40.4608
Prune Tart With Custard Filling
1. Place the prunes in a small mixing bowl and pour in the brandy. Set the prunes aside in a warm place to soak. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas 6.
2. To make the pastry, place the flour, salt, sugar and diced butter in a food processor. Set... - 44.9767
Swedish Caramel Custard
Melt 1 cup sugar in skillet over low heat, stirring until lightly browned.
Add boiling water and heat, stirring, until syrup forms.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart baking dish, turning dish to coat bottom and sides.
Break eggs into a large bowl; add 3 tablespoons sugar... - 42.7206
Custard-filled Acorn Squash
Cut squash in half lengthwise, remove seeds.
Place cut side down in a shallow baking pan, and add boiling water to a depth of 1/2 inch.
Cover and bake at 325Â° for 25 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, eggs, milk, amaretto, and vanilla, beat at... - 36.1662
Strawberries With Sour Cream Custard
Combine sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan.
Gradually, stir in milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until it boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Blend milk mixture into egg mixture in saucepan.
Add sour cream and vanilla; beat... - 42.9722
Chocolate Pudding With Milk
Combine butter and chocolate in custard cup.
MICRO WAVE 45 SECONDS to 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until melted.
Mix sugar, corn starch and salt together in l 1/2-quart casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
Blend in melted chocolate mixture.
MICROWAVE 6 to 7... - 40.558
This delicious Microwave Trifle should not be missed. The addictive flavors of this wonderful dessert leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. Try this brilliant Microwave Trifle recipe! - 45.5935
Danish Berry Pudding
Puree berries in blender or press through sieve.
Mix cornstarch and sugar in 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
Gradually stir in water; add puree.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice.
Pour into dessert... - 39.1416
Flan Almendra has a amazing taste. If you like milk mixed with eggs and flavored with vanilla extracts and topped with strawberry then try this Flan Almendra recipe, you will love it. Flan Almendra is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 38.5644
Almond Peach Pudding
1. Put peach halves in 6 sherbet glasses.
2. Heat milk and extract just to lukewarm (110F).
3. Stir in custard until dissolved.
4. Pour immediately into sherbet glasses (peaches will rise to top).
5. Let stand 10 minutes; then refrigerate until well... - 37.0396
Almendrado - Mexican Flag Dessert - Very Light And Refreshing
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
2. Spread the flaked almonds on the cookie sheet and toast it in the preheated oven for 5-10 minutes.
3. Once done remove and keep it aside until needed.
4. In a small bowl combine gelatin and cold... - 0
Grease 8 dariole moulds.
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Stir in the egg yolks, cream or milk, brandy (if used) and almonds.
Whisk the egg whites to a stiff froth and add lightly to the rest of the ingredients.
Three-quarters fill the moulds.
Bake in a... - 33.1615
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroons and ratafias.
Soak with sherry, and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk the... - 39.027
Sherry Almond Ice Cream
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water until it has softened.
2. Add the hot water and sugar and stir until the gelatin and sugar dissolve completely. Set aside to cool the liquid.
3. When the gelatin liquid thickens, whip the mixture with... - 47.8676
1. Break the eggs and separate the egg yolks aside for making the custard.
2. Beat the remaining egg whites to make stiff and then slowly beat in some sugar.
3. Use a rolling pin to crush the sugared almonds coarsely.
4. Take a deep cake pan... - 44.0187
Short on time and still have to make dessert for the evening party. Here is a quick and easy Almond Trifle recipe. A delicious dessert that is done in minutes. Just what you are looking for when you are in a hurry. - 47.1915
Almond Creme Caramel
Preheat oven to 350°.
Pour sugar into a 9-inch round cake pan.
Place cake pan over medium heat.
Cook 6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and golden, shaking cake pan occasionally with tongs.
Immediately remove from heat; set aside.
Place eggs in a medium... - 40.4098
Almond Bavarian Cream
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, whisk egg yolks and milk until well blended.
2. Stir gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar and salt into the milk.
3. Place pan over a low flame and stir for 10 minutes until custard is thick
4. Stir in the almond and vanilla... - 48.7426
Frozen Sherry Almond Pie
Several weeks in advance: Start heating oven to 400 °F.
Combine 1 1/2 cups ground almonds with 3 tablesp.
sugar; use to cover bottom and side of 9" pie plate, pressing against side of plate with back of spoon.
Bake 8 min.; cool.
Meanwhile, soften gelatine in... - 47.3517
Almond Blitz Torte
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream shortening and 3/4 cup icing sugar well.
Beat in egg yolks.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in milk and spread in 2 greased and floured 8-inch layer pans.
Beat egg whites until... - 41.0721
Fruit And Almond Tart
Fruit And Almond Tart is very delicious. The almonds, sugar and strawberries gives the Fruit And Almond Tart a finger licking taste. - 46.6178
Raspberry Almond Cream
1) Take a 8 to 9-inch springform pan of 2-inches depth. Grease slightly with vegetable oil.
2) In the food processor, add ginger snaps, butter, vanilla. Blend to get a smooth mixture.
3) In a saucepan, add milk, sugar and almonds and... - 45.5351
Almond Popovers Wth Amaretto Butter
1. Preheat the oven at 170Â°C (325Â°F or Mark 3).
2. Take cookie sheet and toast almonds for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Let it cool and sliver enough to measure 2 tablespoons and reserve 1 tablespoon for Amaretto... - 38.1609
Almond Bavarian Cream
Almond Bavarian Cream is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 34.5613
Toasted Almond And Fig Ice Cream
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread almonds in single layer on baking sheet.
Toast in oven 5 to 8 minutes until browned, stirring occasionally.
Coarsely chop almonds; set aside.
Sprinkle Marsala over figs in small bowl.
Cover and marinate 2 hours.
Bring milk to a... - 35.333