- » Almond Log
Almond Log Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond log recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond log recipes.
1) In your blender, crush the almonds finely.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients and combine thoroughly by hand.
3) Prepare 1.5 inches long log of 1 inches diameter from the mixture. Wet your hands each time you roll the log.
4) Place... - 41.6316
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a food processor, combine almond paste, sugar, and rose water. Process to blend well.
3) Take pastry sheets and unfold them. Cover with moist cloth.
4) Cut 24 rectangles of size 1 1/2 inch × 4 1/2... - 38.6982
Spiced Almond Thins
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
In another bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Stir baking soda into sour cream; add to butter mixture alternately with flour mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in almonds... - 40.4538
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, ½ cup granulated sugar, salt and ½ cup of butter. Heat until the butter has melted and all the sugar has integrated. Cool down till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, add moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast... - 49.1841
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C (350°F) mark 4.
2. In a bowl mix together the almonds, caster sugar, mixed spice and lemon juice.
3. In a pan melt the butter and margarine together.
4. Cut the sheets of filo pastry into about twenty... - 45.3411
Almond Fruit Roll
1) Into the food chopper, add in the almonds. Grind them using a medium blade.
2) Keep aside 1/4 cup of ground almonds for later use.
3) Into the blender now add the citron, orange peel and cherries. Mix in with the ground almonds.
4) Mix in sugar and... - 41.4537
Almond Turkey Roll
In food processor or mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and curry powder until smooth. Stir in turkey, celery and parsley; cover and refrigerate until firm. Shape into 9-inch (23 cm) log; roll in almonds. Makes about 3 cups (750 mL). - 24.2364
Betty's Almond Biscotti--perfect Christmas Gift! ☆
This Sugared Almond Biscotti is a rare and rich recipe. Watch the video for the details of this cookie-like confection that goes wonderfully with coffee or hot chocolate. It also makes a great gift at Christmastime! - 129.688
Delicious Icebox Swirl Cookies
IT'S COOKIE TIME! This is an interesting cookie recipe coming from Sobeys. It has a little gourmet effect which I love. So crunchy, so munchy, so colorful! Kids will love it. It is a must try this Holiday season, Enjoy! - 123.313
Italian Almond Biscotti
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread almonds out on a small baking sheet. Place in oven and toast 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden. Remove and let cool; coarsely chop toasted almonds.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer on high speed until... - 35.2217
The Peach Bellini - Part 2 : Almond Lace Cookie Dough
Here is the part 2 of the peach bellini dessert. The Aubergine Chef continues to demonstrates how to make a peach bellini dessert! Sorry for making it so long. Be sure to check out all 5 parts and visit www.theauberginechef.com - 94.034
Cocoa Almond Biscotti
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the almonds if desired, and stir to mix. Add the remaining ingredients, and stir just until the dough holds together.
2. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured... - 31.8367
Cantucci Di Prato
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle, combine the flour with the 1 cup of granulated sugar and the almonds, baking powder, anise seeds, lemon zest and salt. Add the whole... - 29.5897
You are sure gonna love this rich Almond cookies made with pure almond extract. These almond cookies are so lovely that they can be gifted too! - 39.8119
Almond Diamond Cookies
Crispy, yummy and fancy almond cookies are made with flour, eggs vanilla extract, almond extract and to go great with coffee, tea, hot chocolate! Prepare these elegant looking almond cookies with a minimum of time and fuss. I am sure it will keep you... - 34.2107
Almond Biscotti Cookies
Beat eggs and egg white at high speed of an electric mixer 3 minutes.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating at high speed.
Add almond extract, and beat 2 additional minutes.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well; stir in... - 44.7878
Butter Almond Classic Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in almond extract, then flour until blended. Beat in almonds. Turn dough onto plastic wrap and shape into flat... - 29.5488
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat granulated sugar and margarine for 2 minutes or until creamy.
Add Egg Beaters and almond extract; beat well.
With electric mixer... - 46.083
Spiced Almond Cookies
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until creamy; stir in corn syrup.
Combine flour, almonds, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and baking soda; with wooden spoon, gradually stir into butter mixture to make soft, but not sticky, dough.
Divide dough into 4... - 40.3189
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F
2. On a cookie sheet, add the almonds and toast for about eight minutes, stirring every once in a while; allow to cool and set and set aside
3. Turn the temperature down to 350Â°F
4. In a mixing bowl,... - 44.5575
Almond Lace Cookies - 2-4-13
Here's a short fundamentals video on how to make Almond Lace Cookies! Almond lace cookies are fun because, like tuile, it can be molded after it is baked. Try molding it over a bowl for an edible cookie bowl or rolling it around a dowel for a pirouette style... - 126.632
Almond Butter Cookies
In mixer bowl cream together 1 1/2 cups sugar, the butter or margarine, and cream cheese till fluffy.
Add egg, vanilla, and almond extract; beat smooth.
Stir together flour and baking powder; stir into creamed mixture.
Divide mixture in thirds.
Chill one... - 45.7201
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk, vanilla, and almond extract.
2. Add flour mixed with 1/4 cup ground almonds, baking powder, and salt and beat... - 34.5948
Easy Snacks With Almond Butter
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare simple raw food treats using nut butter to create delicious bites that kids and adults can enjoy when they're on the go. It's a subject she writes about extensively in her... - 106.195
Hazelnut Almond Biscotti
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a food processor, add the flour, baking powder, salt and 3/4 cup sugar.
3) Add butter and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add all the nuts and pulse about 10 times until coarsely... - 47.2748
These Almond Slices are a dream. Try these delicious crunchy nut cookies for an afternoon snack or for dessert and tell me how you prefer to eat them. Your suggestions for these Almond Slices are welcome ! - 49.8539
Orange Almond Biscotti
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, pastry flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the eggs, oil, sugar, and... - 47.3956
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
1. Heat the oven to 300Â°F.
2. Coat a large baking sheet lightly with butter and flour.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa well.
4. In another bowl, beat the eggs and egg yolk and add the... - 46.9666
Italian Biscotti With Almonds
This amazing video shows how to prepare traditional Italian biscotti at home. These are absolutely delicious, crunchy and simply divine. These biscotti are twice-baked biscuits with authentic flavor of toasted almonds. This fantastic biscotti recipe is worth... - 113.479
Almond And Vanilla Shortbread
This is a classic snack from United Kingdom. This recipe uses ground almonds along with the flour. So it gives a more nutty flavor. - 26.3554
Homemade Raw Almond Butter
Did you know you could make homemade almond butter in a food processor? Raw almond butter can be purchased at most natural food stores, but homemade is more
economical and fresh. I like it with celery stalks and raisins (remember Ants on a Log?), smeared on a... - 104.154
Molded Cookies Almond Crescents
In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey and almond extract.
Sift together whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour into a medium-size bowl.
Stir in almonds.
Mix thoroughly into butter mixture.
Chill until firm, about 1... - 36.8678
Lemon Almond Biscotti
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, cornmeal and baking powder.
In a large bowl, stir together the egg whites, honey, oil and almond extract.
Using a wire whisk, stir the flour mixture into the egg white mixture and add enough of the lemon juice to... - 41.3132
Crunchy Almond Biscotti
1. In a bowl using an electric mixer, cream butter with sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until incorporated; beat in lemon zest and almond extract. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into butter mixture until... - 35.019
Kourabiedes With Almond
Beat butter until white in an electric mixer (about 10 minutes).
Add egg yolks and sugar; beat well.
Add chopped almonds and mix well.
Blend flour and baking powder and mix in until blended.
Taking a small amount of dough, roll it between palms, shaping it... - 40.1711
Homemade Almond Joy Candy
1. Line a 7x11 inch pan with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl stir the sweetened condensed milk, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla together until smooth.
3. Stir in the coconut until well mixed.
4. Spoon the... - 96.9258
Classic Italian Biscotti
If you love your cookies, then you will simply love this classic Italian style biscotti. Eva Papayiannis teaches you how you can bake this double-baked cookies at home. It makes a wonderful alternative to sugar laden cookies and goes well with coffee, tea, or... - 99.4223
Swedish Tea Ring
1. In a measuring cup, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in a little warm milk. Allow the yeast starter to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes until it is frothy.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat... - 47.3249
Fekkas - Moroccan Cookie/biscotti
Why not try out this popular Moroccan cookie that are quite similar to the Italian biscotti. The video here shows how the cookie can be easily prepared at home with ingredients that are easily available in stores near you. Watch this video to make... - 135.262
1. Sieve icing sugar into a mixing bowl and mix ground almonds and sugar into it
2. In another bowl, mix together egg and a few drops of almond essence and stir enough og it into the sugar mixture to make into a smooth, firm dough
3. Turn the mixture... - 38.2682
Almond Log Recipes By Category