- » Almond Layer Cake
Almond Layer Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond layer cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond layer cake recipes.
Low Fat Cream Layer Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large bowl, sift flour with baking powder, sugar, and salt. Add egg yolks, vanilla, almond extract, and water to the dry mixture and beat to a smooth mixture.
3. Beat egg whites along with cream of... - 48.6446
Two Layer Almond Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
2) Into a bowl measure the flour and cut the butter into it
3) Using a fork mix the flour and butter with a little water
4) Bring the dough together and divide the dough into half
5) Onto a floured board, pat the... - 46.011
You May Also Like!
Flemish Strawberry And Almond Cake
Flemish Strawberry And Almond Cake are simply one of the most delicious cakes I have come across. I prepare it for my tots on holidays! Serve the Flemish Strawberry And Almond Cake for your family and see how they fall in love with it! - 49.6456
Angel Almond Layer
Prepare angel-food cake as directed.
Pour into loaf angel-food pan.
Bake as directed.
Invert pan cool.
Remove cake from pan.
Cut cake in half horizontally; spread jam between layers.
Whip egg whites until foamy.
Gradually beat in cream of tartar and sugar... - 35.8446
Almond Flavored Sponge Layers
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff, adding half the sugar gradually.
4. Beat the egg yolks until thick and add the remaining sugar gradually. Beat until very thick and... - 30.4948
Gateau Almond With Buttercream
Melt butter; set aside to cool.
In bowl combine eggs and sugar; stir till just combined.
Set bowl over large saucepan containing 2 inches hot, not boiling, water.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, till lukewarm, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from... - 39.0764
Almond Raspberry Torte
1 Grease and lightly flour two 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Set pans aside.
2 For cake, in a large mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. Beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed 30 seconds. Add sugar... - 41.2696
Almond Layer Gateau
1. Put the breadcrumbs into a large bowl and pour over the milk and half of the rum. Stand until the liquid has been completely absorbed.
2. Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft. Gradually add the sugar, mixing until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg... - 39.589
Feather Frosted Layer Cake
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling, combine almonds, powdered sugar and half the rum in a small bowl.
Spread almond mixture over bottom cake layer.
Place second cake layer on top.
Mix orange and lemon juice with remaining rum;... - 45.6894
Toasted Almond Torte
1. Cut six 3-inch rounds from wax paper; shape each into a cone; fasten with cellophane tape.
2. Melt chocolate pieces in the top of a double boiler over simmering water; cool, then spread thinly inside' paper cones to cover completely. Stand each upright in... - 40.6556
Almond Jelly Layers
If that is the perfect side dish or a sweet dessert you are looking for then this Almond Jelly Layers can truly impress you and your loved ones. Flavored with current jelly and with the goodness of almonds, this Almond Jelly Layers is indeed a great treat for... - 45.4764
Coffee Layer Cake
Cream the fat and sugar until very light and add the eggs one at a time with a dessertsp. of flour— beat well.
Sift the flour, baking-powder and coffee powder and fold lightly into the mixture with the milk.
Pour into 2 greased sandwich tins and spread... - 40.6153
Almond Layer Cake Recipes By Category