- » Almond Kirsch Cake
Almond Kirsch Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond kirsch cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond kirsch cake recipes.
Almond Bread With Kirsch
1) Preheat oven at 375°F/190°C
2) Grease a 9 inch (23 cm) cake tin, 2 inches (5 cm) deep with 1 ounce (25 g) butter.
3) Place a non-stick baking paper on it and grease with 1 ounce (25 g) butter.
4) Sprinkle 1/2 ounce (15 g) flour... - 37.9264
Swiss Carrot Cake With Kirsch Frosting
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, put 7 egg yolks, sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and kirsch into a large bowl.
Beat until thick and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Sift flour with baking... - 46.363
This Pineapple Sauce tastes yummy ! Try out this Pineapple Sauce on your favorite dessert puddings, icecream and cakes. Don't forget to tell me how you like this Pineapple Sauce ! - 29.5776
Raisin And Almond Cake
Warm the milk gently.
Add yeast and butter to milk and mix well.
Sieve flour into a large mixing bowl, and add salt, eggs, and sugar.
Combine them and slowly add the warmed milk, butter, and yeast.
Knead well for about 20 min until the mixture no longer... - 46.8809
1) Heat oven at 350°F or Mark 4.
2) Adjusting quantities, make a French flan pastry and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3) To prepare filling: in a bowl, pound the almonds and sugar with the egg whites and add kirsch to flavor.
4) Shred the... - 46.3656
Cherry Almond Shortcake
Cherry Almond Shortcake are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for tea parties or borthday parties! This superb Cherry Almond Shortcake recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.3464
Cherry & Almond Slices
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a 14-inch (35-cm) square.
Divide dough into twenty-eight 3x2-inch (7.5x5-cm) rectangles.
Sprinkle baking sheets with cold water.
Place rectangles on dampened baking sheets.
To make filling, combine almonds,... - 46.6858
Almond Fruit Basket
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan.
3) Make the cake batter with cake mix and water, as mentioned in the label directions.
4) Transfer the cake batter into the tube pan.
5) Bake in the oven 45 minutes, or... - 44.5957
Mrs. Steidel S Linzer Torte
1. Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and cloves into a large bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture is mealy.
2. Stir in eggs, almonds, 1/4 cup Kirsch, lemon rind and juice into mixture until... - 36.2651
Gently press cooked egg yolks through a fine mesh sieve; set aside.
Beat butter in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add sugar, egg, hard-cooked yolks, kirsch, lemon peel, cinnamon, and cloves.
Beat until... - 46.2935
Fruit Layer Gateau
Prepare Beaten Sponge cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling, melt nougat in a double boiler over low heat.
Spread over 1 cake layer.
Cover with second layer.
Combine almonds, kirsch, water and powdered sugar in a small bowl.
Spread over second... - 46.5352
Strawberry Short Cake
Strawberry Short Cake is an easy yet delicious dessert recipe. Try this Strawberry Short Cake; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 41.079
Raspberry Mirror Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take two 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening. Sprinkle flour lightly over it.
3) In large bowl, add cake mix, water, oil and egg... - 47.6995
Frozen Raspberry Cream Cake
Grease and flour an 8-inch (20-cm) cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, put eggs, sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Sift flour with baking powder; fold into egg mixture... - 46.6498
Black Forest Cherry Gateau (schwarzwälder Kirschtorte)
Lightly grease three 7-inch (18-cm) layer cake pans.
Preheat oven to 350°F.(175°C).
To make cake, melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat; cool.
Cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, almonds and... - 48.5725
With a sharp knife, slice the cake into four equal layers.
Place the bottom layer in a large, wide serving dish and sprinkle it generously with about one quarter of the kirsch and one quarter of the maraschino liqueur.
Spread the slice with about one quarter... - 47.0265
Cut neat shapes of Genoese pastry squares, rings, triangles, etc.
Using apricot marmalade, fasten a small piece of almond paste or some butter icing mixed with cake-crumbs and flavoured with vanilla, kirsch, rum, etc., neatly on top of each piece of Genoese... - 24.8907
Parfait Au Praline
1 For the praline: In a pan, add sugar and melt to a dark caramel.
2 Add in the hot nibbed almonds and mix well.
3 Grease a tray with oil and por the mixture into it. Allow to cool.
4 Grind into fine pieces once cooled.
5 In a bowl, mix... - 45.9818
Gateau De Pithiviers Feuillete
1. Make the puff pastry.
2. Bifurcate the pastry into two portions and put one portion in the refrigerator.
3. Roll out the other half in 1/8th inch thickness over the floured surface.
4. Cut a disk of 10 inch diameter by using a inverted 10-inch cake... - 45.272
1. Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and cloves into a medium-size bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender.
2. Stir in egg, ground almonds, kirsch, lemon rind and juice until mixture is well blended. Chill 1 hour, or until... - 37.788
Black Forest Cherry Cake
1. In a double boiler, melt chocolate; allow to cool when done
2. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, add eggs, almonds and chocolate and beat them to blend
3. Sift the flour, cornstarch and baking powder into the creamed mixture and fold... - 47.6044
Slack Forest Cocoa Angel Food Cake
Sift flour, cocoa, and powdered sugar into a bowl; set aside.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt at high speed until foamy.
Gradually add granulated sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until mixture holds... - 45.1849
Dutch Apple Nut Cake
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blendbr or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
With a fork, mix in sugar and egg yolks to make a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured... - 44.7998
Fresh Cherry Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Crush the crackers and sprinkle over the bottom and sides of an oiled 10 inch cake pan.
Arrange over the bottom of the coated cake pan.
Mix together the almonds, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the cinnamon.
Separate the... - 45.5086
Put the apricots in a bowl and cover with 2 1/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) of hot water.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 8 minutes, until swollen and juicy.
Leave to stand.
Melt the butter in a large bowl fori minute on HIGH.
Beat in the cane sugar syrup,... - 44.2445
1. In a bowl, sift flour, add two thirds of a cup of sugar and rub in some butter
2. Add egg yolks and salt and work it into a dough; chil the dough for twenty minutes
3. Divide the dough into two and roll one half out so as to line a 10" cake pan or... - 46.4325
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 47.5444
Spoon the kirsch over the raisins, mix well, cover and set aside.
Stir the yeast into the lukewarm milk until well mixed, add 1 teaspoon of the sugar and leave for 10 minutes until frothy.
Thickly butter a large 8 3/4-inch Kugelhopf or fluted tube pan and... - 44.3942
Strawberry Marzipan Cake
Strawberry Marzipan Cake has a delightful taste. The lemon flovour gives the Strawberry Marzipan Cake a energizing taste. - 45.454
Raspberry Cream Torte
To make shortbread, cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl.
Add flour; work into a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Grease a 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch (39x27-cm) cake pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease... - 47.5252
Gateau Foret Noire
1 For the sponge: On a paper lined tray, heat the sugar at 400 degrees farenheit ( 200° C/Gas Mark 6) in the oven.
2 Reduce the heat to 375 degrees farenheit (190° C/Gas Mark 5.).
3 In a bowl, add the eggs and whisk at a high speed, add in... - 44.919
Baked Apricot Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Mix together the sugar, crumbs, butter and extract and then spoon the mixture into a springform cake pan of 8 inches. Press evenly over the base.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for about... - 48.1331
Combine raisins and rum in a small bowl.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, sprinkle yeast over the warm water in a small bowl Let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Beat the 1/4 cup butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30... - 47.9926
Chocolate Cherry Roulade
If you ask me, this Chocolate Cherry Roulade recipe is the best in the world. That is why I am so excited about sharing this with you. It is an European delicacy, served as Dessert world-wide. 40 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect Chocolate... - 48.8003
Iced Meringue Gateau
1. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and dry, then whisk in 4 tablespoons of the sugar. Carefully fold in the remaining sugar and the ground almonds.
2. Put the meringue into a piping bag fitted with a 1 cm (1/2 inch) plain nozzle and pipe into three 20 cm (8... - 37.3302
Cherry Crescent Cheesecake Cups
Preheat oven to 350Â°F Grease eight muffin cups.
In large bowl, combine cream cheese and egg until smooth.
Stir in powdered sugar, nuts and extract; mix well.
Unroll crescent dough into four 6x4 inch rectangles.
Firmly press perforations to seal.
Pat out... - 39.47
Poached Peaches And Raspberries
1) Mash 1/2 cup raspberries and force through a sieve to make about 2 tablespoons puree; keep aside.
2) In a small pan, bring water to a boil and immerse the peaches for about 10 seconds, and then plunge them into cold water.
3) Gently peel off the... - 42.4724