- » Almond Jam Pie
Almond Jam Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond jam pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond jam pie recipes.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In mixer bowl, cream butter on high speed until light and fluffy.
Add sugar and continue beating until well blended; beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
On low speed, gradually add flour until completely blended.
(Dough will be quite firm.)... - 44.0224
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) As per the package's instructions, make the pie crust mix and then roll it out.
3) Line a fluted pie plate of 8-inches with the pie crust and set the plate in the refrigerator.
4) Beat... - 44.9047
1) In a bowl, combine the flour and salt and rub in the butter.
2) Add in the potatoes with a little water and mix well till you get a stiff dough.
3) From the dough, roll out to line a 7 inch (18 cm) flan ring. On the base, add jam.
4) For the... - 46.2475
Almond And Apricot Flan
1) Make sugar syrup to poach fruit.
2) In the sugar syrup, arrange apricots cut side up and gently allow to boil.
3) Let the syrup boil over the fruit and then reduce heat.
4) Place a lid over the pan and gently simmer till fruit is... - 45.4848
Roll the pastry 1/8 inch (3 mm.) thick and cut into rounds to line small patty tins.
Put 1/2 tsp. of jam in the bottom of each.
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt.
When stiff, fold in the almonds and sugar and add a few drops of almond essence.
Put a... - 32.4263
Cottage Cheese Apple Pie
Prepare pastry dough.
Roll out, line a pie pan, flute the edges, prick all over and bake in hot oven (210°C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until pastry is light brown.
Peel, core and halve the apples.
Bring syrup to a boil.
Drop apple halves in syrup and let... - 44.7468
1. Line a 7 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
2. Place the tin on a baking sheet.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F, 190°C
4. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar using a wooden spoon or... - 45.576
Almond Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Making the pastry
2. Using a food processor, pulse pastry ingredients with 3 tablespoons water, 6 times, for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon more water, if dough is dry.
3. Shape the dough... - 44.7952
Apple And Almond Paradise Pudding
1) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, put the rice and milk and bring the mixture slowly to the simmering point.
2) Cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 25 minutes or till the rice has cooked well otherwise but is still a little hard in... - 48.3531
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine fruits and cinnamon, and place this pie filling in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet
3. In a food processor, and blend topping and crumble evenly over pie
4. Now place pie on a... - 42.4468
Wholesome Apple Pie
Having diabetes? No problem, now you can make sugar free apple pies at home. Try this recipe and remain healthy forever. Check out the link. - 104.273
Garden Fruit Tart
Garden Fruit Tart is very easy to make recipe. Garden Fruit Tart gets its taste from crust dressed with jam and cream, topped with almonds. Garden Fruit Tart is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 28.4525
Hungarian Apple Pie
I bet you this Hungarian Apple Pie is just the way your mum used to make it. Follow this amazingly easy recipe for Hungarian Apple Pie. Serve it to your most loved ones. - 42.8579
Chocolate Lattice Pie
1) As per the directions on the package, make the pie crust and roll out two-thirds of the pastry on a lightly floured surface.
2) Use of rolled out pastry to line a loose-bottomed cake pan of 9-inches.
3) In a plastic wrap, wrap the remaining... - 47.0307
English Bakewell Tart
Line a 7-in flan ring or a pie-plate with the pastry.
Place a good layer of raspberry jam on the bottom.
Cream together the butter and sugar till thick and white.
Beat in the egg and add the ground almonds and cake-crumbs and a few drops of almond... - 34.5898
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F Gas 6. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use to line an 18cm/7in pie plate. Trim the edge.
2. Re-roll the pastry trimmings and cut out wide strips of pastry. Use these to decorate the edge of the pastry... - 35.4805
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheesejam, and almond extract or liqueur.
Changing to the lowest speed, add the whipped topping.
Mix until smooth.
Transfer this mixture to the prepared pie crust.
Smooth the top with a spoon.
Cover with the... - 35.1577
Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch pie pan and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
Whisk in sugar substitute and fructose (or fructose only).
Stir in melted margarine until flour mixture is crumbly and thoroughly... - 42.9831
1) Using butter, grease the pie plate.
2) Heat oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
3) In a pan, add milk and the vanilla essence (or pod) and slowly boil.
4) If you are using the vanilla pod, remove and mix in the butter.
5) When the milk is up to... - 43.4232
Make the pastry in the usual way.
Roll out thinly on a floured table, line an 8 inch (20 cm) flan ring, which should be placed on a baking sheet, and prick the base with a fork; leave to rest in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile prepare the filling:... - 39.3056
1) Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7 temperature.
2) Even out the pastry to a 9" x 7" (23 cm x 18 cm) oblong and cut it lengthwise into two.
3) Fold one piece lengthwise in two and make gashes at 1/4" (5 mm) intervals almost to the... - 41.8074
Cascade Apple Meringue Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a dry mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat using an electric hand beater until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in egg yolks one at a... - 48.0801
Swedish Apple Meringue Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a cup, beat a egg white using a beater.
3) In small bowl, beat butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, until smooth using electric hand blender.
4) Fold in 1 1/4 cups flour, almonds, 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon... - 45.7013
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous apple charlotte is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this apple charlotte and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back and relish the taste. - 35.1391
Pear Tart With Cream
1) In a pan, add the wine, sugar, and ginger, allow to boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
2) Peel, halve and core the pears, then poach in the wine syrup for 10 minutes or until just tender.
3) Drain the pears and reserve the syrup.
4) Boil or add water to... - 42.2536
1. Place the oats in a blender and process to the consistency of coarse flour.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour and lemon zest. Cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle in the ice water 1 tablespoon at a time until the... - 33.9222
Place almonds and butter in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes or until toasted, stirring once.
Slice cake layer into 12 to 15 strips.
Layer 1/3 of the cake strips in a 3-quart serving bowl.
Be sure to remove lid from jam... - 37.0198
Fluffy Raspberry Parfait
If you are looking for a great dessert that is good for social-serving or may be on a normal day at home, this Fluffy Raspberry Parfait is the recipe to die for. Very simple yet elegant enough this fruit parfait is great with raspberry jam, almond flavoring... - 40.725
Cream butter until softened. Gradually add sugar, creaming together until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well. Stir in flavorings and salt. Add flour, bread crumbs, and almonds; stir until well blended. Roll out half of the dough at a time on a board that... - 25.936
Deluxe English Trifle
Bake Velvet Crumb Cake in square pan, 8x8x2 inches, as directed on package of baking mix.
Carefully split cake to make 2 layers.
Fill with raspberry jam.
Cut into 9 or 12 pieces.
Arrange pieces in baking dish, I I 1/2X7 1/2XI 1/2 inches.
Sprinkle with... - 38.5811
Bake Well Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a buttered 900 ml ovenproof pie dish, add the cake crumbs and spoon over the jam.
3) In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the ground almonds or hazelnuts.
4) Then mix thoroughly... - 44.7028
Method Make pastry dough and chill.
Roll out, line flan ring; flute or scallop edges.
Spread bottom of dough first with jam, then marmalade.
Set oven at moderately hot (375Â°F).
Cream butter in a bowl, add sugar and grated lemon rind; beat until light and... - 22.9046
Apple Meringue Cake
Cream butter; add 3 tablespoons sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks and mix well.
Add flour, almonds, and grated rind; mix just until flour is evenly distributed.
Press on bottom of 9-inch pie pan and brush with 1 slightly beaten... - 45.1643
Dried Apricot And Fig Tart
Make the shell: Prepare pastry as for Lemon Meringue Pie, fitting it into a 10 inch square or round tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake and let cool.
In separate bowls soak the apricots with the wine, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon... - 43.9649
POUR milk into medium bowl.
Add pudding mix, 2 tablespoons of the rum and nutmeg.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
CUT rounded top off pound cake;... - 42.2962
1) Halve and squeeze lemons to extract juice.
2) Keep aside.
3) Quarter the lemon peel.
4) Discard excess white pith and flesh.
5) In a small saucepan arrange lemon skins.
6) Cover with cold water and boil.
7) Drain water and cover again... - 44.7835
Fresh Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
This easy butter cake has the pretty crown of pink rhubarb on top, which is making its annual appearance in the garden again. Why not try this interesting and quick cake recipe soon, while fresh rhubarb is cheap and in season...it's really tasty! (and if... - 118.844
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 42.9787
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 24 mini muffin cups or small tart pans. Grease lightly with shortening.
3) Sprinkle sugar lightly over it.
4) Take half of dough and cut into twelve 1/4-inch slices.
5) Place the remaining half of... - 43.4704