- » Almond Granola Bar
Almond Granola Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond granola bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond granola bar recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together baking mix, 2 tablespoons raisins, 3/4 ounce oats, 3/4 ounce almonds, and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
3. Add milk and egg substitute; stir well.
4. In an 8 X 8 X 2-inch... - 48.5975
Chewy Granola Bars
These chewy granola bars are my favorite breakfast recipe. Made with some of the Thrive ingredients, it is fun to cook. - 119.363
Coarsely chop bananas, figs, apricots, dates, raisins and granola in food processor or run through food grinder.
Stir in almonds.
Press mixture into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Cover; refrigerate 24 hours to allow flavors to... - 36.346
No Bake Granola Bars
1. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a small saucepan, cook chocolate and raspberry jam over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in granola, almonds, and almond extract.
2. Spread mixture evenly over... - 24.8636
How To Make: High Protein, Low Cal Granola Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add all the ingredients and mix well till it combines well.
3. Pour into the baking tray and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool and set before... - 0
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 124.765
Jenn's Chewy Granola Bars
Makes a great snack for home, school or bring it along on a hike or camping trip.
Great Tastes of Manitoba 2011/2012. - 26.1119
Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars
Are you looking for some nutritious snack ideas. Check out this outstanding video that shares an incredible recipe for homemade peanut butter banana granola bars. The video is well explained and presents the recipe in an impressive manner. Take a look and... - 130.781
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 119.41
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 115.355
Healthy Fruity Granola Bars
New moms will love this recipe. It is quick and healthy and gives the necessary portions of nutrition right away. This is a recipe from a chef who is a mother too. Watch the video to learn the recipe of granola bars. - 109.434
Suzan's Granola Bars
1. In a bowl, mix dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients and prepare a batter using both of your hands.
3. Take two 11x17 pans and grease it.
4. Take the batter in it and spread it evenly.
5. Bake it at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until it... - 44.2383
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1439
Healthy Granola Bars
Diane Hoch teaches you how to make Healthy Granola Bars, great for an energetic snack and breakfast on the go. - 116.429
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 119.083
Carrot And Date Granola Bars
A granola bar with a difference? How about a carrot cake granola bar? These look just delicious! Filled with the goodness of oats, carrots and dry fruit, these make a healthy snack. A great idea to keep these handy for a midday sweet craving. - 109.107
Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil.
Lightly coat foil with cooking spray; set .pan aside.
In a large bowl stir together granola, dates, coconut, brown sugar, flour, and 'cinnamon.
Stir in beans, raisins, and nuts.
In a small bowl combine honey,... - 37.8583
Prepare Basic Bar Cookie Batter substituting the orange juice and almond extract for milk and vanilla and adding cinnamon with dry ingredients.
Stir in granola cereal, raisins, and chopped walnuts.
Spread batter in greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in 375°... - 32.003
You can have Granola either as a snack or breakfast food. Whatever you opt Granola is not going to disappoint. Have it with yogurt or honey! - 31.5907
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 65.1252
Roman Meal Granola
Roman Meal Granola makes use of a very nice granola mix. Roman Meal Granola can turn out to be a very filling breakfast which stays with you. Start away immediately! - 34.548
Best Homemade Granola
Aside from homemade granola being one of my favorite breakfast foods, this nutritious snack aids in fueling my body as I'm currently training for a half marathon. I love munching on granola after a workout or adding it to yogurt with fresh berries for a quick... - 132.23
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 37.7278
Betty's Chocolate Cranberry Granola
This is a high energy snack. It’s full of oats making it so delicious that one cannot resist. You can also make granola bars with this recipe. Do watch the video before trying the recipe at home. - 120.68
Stemilt Cereal Bar
With school lunches back on the brain, I always love finding ways to pack healthy snacks that the children will love. Mixing both fresh fruit and oatmeal to create a homemade granola bar is one of those lunch box staples that I can count on being enjoyed no... - 0
1)Toast the porridge oats,oatmeal,sunflower seeds,sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds, individually in the oven or in a saute pan.
2)Let them cool sufficiently.
3) Mix the... - 39.8661