- » Almond Ginger Loaf
Almond Ginger Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond ginger loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond ginger loaf recipes.
Pumpkin And Ginger Loaf
Prepare as for basic butter cake, but add spices, ginger and pumpkin to cake mixture after the flour and milk have been added.
Pour cake mixture into prepared pan, sprinkle evenly with almonds, bake in moderate oven for about 1 hour.
Stand cake for 10 minutes... - 33.1928
Ginger Peachy Shortcake
This Ginger Peachy Shortcake tastes divine ! Dig into a piece of this almond and ginger cake topped with juicy peaches and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Ginger Peachy Short Cake are welcome ! - 45.5806
Pumpkin Almond Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and ginger.
3. Beat the oil, sugars, pumpkin, egg, and orange rind until blended.
4. Stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed. Add the almonds.
5. Turn into... - 38.9006
Twice Baked Ginger Toast
In a bowl, mix sugar, almonds, butter, water, ginger, anise seeds, vanilla, and eggs; beat to blend.
Mix flour with baking powder; stir thoroughly into sugar mixture.
Scoop dough out into center of a greased 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
With a rubber... - 42.3489
Easter Scone Loaf
How about making a delicious quick bread for the Easter which is full of dried fruits and is super easy to make? Holly Bell, the Great British Bake Off finalist shows us her Easter Scone Loaf recipe that is as easy as putting all ingredients in a bowl and... - 134.476
Honey Almond French Braid
Unroll dough; cut into 3 equal pieces.
Shape each portion into a rope.
Place ropes on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; (do not stretch).
Braid ropes; pinch loose ends to seal.
Combine honey, water, and ginger, stirring well.
Brush braided dough with... - 40.8558
Almond Fruit Bread
1.Beat egg whites and almond essence until soft peaks form.
Add caster sugar, a spoonful at a time, beating well after each addition.
2.Fold in flour, almonds, cherries, pineapple, apricots and ginger.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased and lined 25 cm x 8... - 45.4717
Southern Coconut Almond Fruit Cake
1. Line 9-inch tube pan or five 5 3/4 by 31/4" loaf pans with foil. In small bowl, mix raisins and sherry; let stand.
2. In bowl, combine citron, lemon peel, pineapple, coconut, and 1 cup flour.
3. Preheat oven to 300°F. In large bowl with mixer at low... - 36.5621
Chinese Soy Chicken
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve the breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones, then slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Heat salad oil in a large frying pan; add chicken and saute, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Stir in celery and garlic; saute... - 34.1985
Broiled Chicken Wings
1. Singe chicken wings, if necessary; cut off tips. (Save for soup kettle.) Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint. Wash and drain on paper toweling.
2. Melt butter or margarine in large shallow baking pan. Mix flour, crushed almonds, salt and... - 24.7448
Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1. Combine chicken breasts, 2 slices of the onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
2. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth into a small bowl. Pull skin from... - 36.5383
Orange Coconut Sticky Buns
Heat oven to 375 Â°F.
In ungreased 8x4 or 9x5-inch loaf pan, combine margarine, brown sugar, coconut and almonds.
Heat in oven until margarine is melted; remove from oven.
Spread coconut mixture evenly over bottom of pan.
Combine marmalade and... - 37.1311
Jasmine Tea Bread
Cream butter and brown sugar; beat in egg and grated peels.
Sift flour, measure, then sift again with salt, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and soda.
Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternately with the tangerine juice and tea.
Stir in... - 39.4451
In large mixing bowl cream butter till light; blend in molasses.
Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and dash salt.
Combine eggs, buttermilk, and honey.
Add egg mixture and dry ingredients alternately to creamed mixture.
Stir... - 42.9525
Scottish Black Bun
1) Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2) Combine the raisins, currants, almonds with the flour.
3) Add sugar, allspice, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper and baking powder with the cream of tartar.
4) add just enough milk to moisten the... - 44.9692
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine butter or margarine and molasses.
2) Then, sift together all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and ground cinnamon, ground cloves, and ground ginger.
3) Now, make a mixture of beaten eggs, sour milk or... - 43.053
Light Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Grease, then line the bottom and sides of a 9"x5"x3" loaf pan with foil; grease foil lightly.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt, and spices and set aside.
Cream butter until light, gradually add sugar, continuing to cream until... - 45.3284
Plum Pudding Using Day-old Bread
An easy to make Plum Pudding. Try it for once and let me know how this Plum Pudding recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 48.6657
Honey Nut Cake
1. Preheat oven at 325° F.
2. In a bowl, take flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Sift it together. Feel free to add or subtract spices as per your taste.
3. In another bowl, break eggs.
4.... - 48.3724
Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake
1. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
2. Prepare the Pumpkin Chiffon Cakes: Sift together the cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, the baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg into a large bowl. Add the egg yolks, pumpkin, oil and water; beat the mixture... - 49.8029
Prepare pastry and roll out two thirds of the dough into a large circle 14 inches in diameter to fit into a round 9 x 2-inch pan.
Press dough evenly into bottom and sides and trim the edge.
Use an 8 X 3-inch-deep square pan or two 9 X 4-inch loaf pans if you... - 42.3482