- » Almond Gateau
Almond Gateau Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond gateau recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond gateau recipes.
Date And Almond Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Grease a cake tin with oil, butter or baking spray. Line the base with a piece of greaseproof paper.
3. In a basin, sift flour with baking powder and salt and stir in the dates and... - 47.6672
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the ground almonds, lemon juice and rind.
3) Beat in the eggs, a little at a time. Fold in the... - 47.3683
Chocolate Almond And Rum Gateau
A rich chocolate cake with a moist fudge-like texture.
When cooked the centre should be slightly soft and underdone; if over-baked the fudge-like quality will be lost.
Line base of 8-inch (20-cm.) sandwich tin with greaseproof paper, grease and flour the... - 46.7095
Planning a party menu?. This Almond Gateau is perfect for an exotic dessert. This dessert would look and taste out of this world but does not require you to toil the whole day in the kitchen. Enjoy the compliments that come your way. A delicious sweet ending... - 46.655
Gateau De Pithiviers Feuillete
1. Make the puff pastry.
2. Bifurcate the pastry into two portions and put one portion in the refrigerator.
3. Roll out the other half in 1/8th inch thickness over the floured surface.
4. Cut a disk of 10 inch diameter by using a inverted 10-inch cake... - 45.3733
1) Heat oven at 350°F or Mark 4.
2) Adjusting quantities, make a French flan pastry and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3) To prepare filling: in a bowl, pound the almonds and sugar with the egg whites and add kirsch to flavor.
4) Shred the... - 45.3144
Chocolate And Almond Gateau
Melt half of the butter in a large bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add 3 oz (75 g/3 oz) of ground almonds, the 2 whole eggs, 1 egg yolk, flour, cornstarch (cornflour), cocoa powder, yeast, coffee extract (essence), vanilla extract (essence)... - 44.2128
Soften the butter in a bowl for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add the ground almonds, cane sugar syrup, eggs, 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of cognac and cornstarch (cornflour), beating well after each addition.
Oil the base and sides of a 6 inch (15 cm) souffle mold (mould)... - 44.022
Gateau Almond With Buttercream
Melt butter; set aside to cool.
In bowl combine eggs and sugar; stir till just combined.
Set bowl over large saucepan containing 2 inches hot, not boiling, water.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, till lukewarm, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from... - 37.3025
Almond Layer Gateau
1. Put the breadcrumbs into a large bowl and pour over the milk and half of the rum. Stand until the liquid has been completely absorbed.
2. Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft. Gradually add the sugar, mixing until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg... - 36.9283
Gateau Saint Honore
Beat 1/4 cup butter, sugar, salt and egg yolk together until light and fluffy.
Beat in almond extract.
Add 1 cup flour and mix with a wooden spoon until well blended.
Gather dough into a ball, wrap in waxed paper and chill at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 37 - 34.9377
Pastry Cream For Gateau St Honore
1. Make Pastry Cream. Add almond extract with vanilla. Omit Grand Marnier.
2. After chilling pastry cream, fold in whipped cream just before using. - 18.6802
Almond Gateau Recipes By Category