- » Almond Florentine
Almond Florentine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond florentine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond florentine recipes.
You May Also Like!
Shortbread Almond Florentines
To Make Pastry: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly-roll pan with heavy-duty foil, leaving 2 inches overhanging on each short end.
Grease the foil.
Place butter in a 4-cup microwavesafe measuring cup, cover with a paper towel, and... - 41.8025
Florentines are a classic and you know it. After learning how easy it is to make from this video, you will not want to go to any of those restaurants to have them. They are pretty posh biscuits with chocolate on top actually! Enjoy! - 83.724
Combine cream, butter, and sugar in saucepan and bring to boil.
Remove from heat and stir in almonds, flour, and orange peel.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased and floured cookie sheet, keeping cookies 3 inches apart.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 41.751
Fruit N Nut Florentines
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease 2 cookie sheets.
2. Combine the butter, sugar, heavy cream and honey in a small saucepan. Heat the mixture slowly over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
3. Toss the... - 39.2202
1. Combine almonds, orange peel, cherries, lemon rind and flour in a small bowl; toss to coat thoroughly.
2. Combine the 1/4 cup butter or margarine, sugar, honey and cream in a small saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, just until mixture bubbles.... - 34.6664
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
Meanwhile, heat a griddle or heavy skillet until moderately hot.
Lightly butter the griddle.
Spoon the batter onto it, spreading to make a round about 7 inches in diameter.
Bake until lightly browned, about 3 minutes;... - 33.2606
Miniatures Florentine is easy to cook. The alomonds gives the Miniatures Florentine a grand taste. - 32.1693
1. Chop cherries, peel, almonds and raisins finely, then dredge in flour.
2. Melt butter. Add sugar, syrup and lemon juice.
3. Stir floured fruit into melted butter and mix well.
4. Drop by a teaspoon onto greased sheet, well spaced.
5. Flatten each with... - 44.2975
In saucepan, cook onion with rosemary in butter until tender.
Add spinach, rice, almonds, and lemon juice.
Heat; stir now and then.
Place 1/4 cup mixture on each fish fillet.
Roll; secure with toothpicks.
Arrange in shallow baking dish (10x6x2 inches).
Bake... - 41.7048
Thaw fish fillets, if frozen.
If fillets are in pieces, press fish together to form 8 whole fillets.
In mixing bowl combine spinach, rice, onion, the 1/4 cup almonds, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Place about 1/4 cup filling near wide end of each fillet; fold... - 43.6573