- » Almond Drop Cookies
Almond Drop Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond drop cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond drop cookies recipes.
Almond Drop Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Add brown sugar, egg, almond extract, oil, and water and beat to a smooth mixture. Work in almonds.
4. Using a teaspoon, drop the batter, 1... - 46.1222
Almond Tea Cookies: Cookie Jar
Kids love 'em! This is a fine video illustrating how to prepare almond flavor shortbread cookies. A great tea time snack and an all- time favorite among the little ones. Baked to perfection, these are not over cooked and remain very chewy on the inside and... - 107.164
Almond Butter Cookies
Cream butter, add sugar gradually.
Add beaten egg then sifted flour and almonds.
Drop by teaspoon onto greased baking sheet.
Bake at 400F. - 28.6371
Almond Meringue Cookies
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) in a medium bowl until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a rime, beating until stiff peaks form.
Fold in almonds and almond extract.
Drop meringue by heaping teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto waxed... - 30.9747
Almond Tile Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Grease a large cookie sheet with salad oil and dust with flour (omit if using a pan with nonstick coating).
3. In medium bowl, combine egg whites, sugar and vanilla beat with wire whisk about 2 minutes until... - 40.361
Honey And Almond Applesauce Cookies
Sift dry ingredients and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients except almonds and beat until well blended.
Stir in dry ingredients.
Drop by teaspoons onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Place an almond in the center of each cookie.
Bake at 350° for 8 to 10... - 43.6255
Almond Bark Cookies
Melt almond bark according to package directions.
Add peanut butter and mix.
Remove from heat and stir in cereal and peanuts.
Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
Cool. - 26.9704
Almond Meringue Cookies
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites until fluffy and stiff peak forms.
2. Add skimmed milk powder, almond extracts, artificial sweetener and mix well.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 275... - 41.0204
Baked Almond Cookies
These crunchy brown almond cookies are simply irresistible ! Try out these rich nut cookies for a snack and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Almond Cookies are welcome ! - 43.1477
Choc Almond Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Place almonds into the pre-heated oven and brown them evenly.
3) Grind the browned almonds properly.
4) Take a double boiler and place chocolate on top of hot... - 40.388
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream butter with sugar until fluffy
3.Now add egg, vanilla, salt and almonds and beat thoroughly
4.Add flour, a small amount at a time
5.Make sure to blend thoroughly
6.Drop... - 44.4627
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In mixer bowl, cream sugar and butter on high speed until light and fluffy.
Add egg and almond extract and continue to beat until well blended.
On low speed, add flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
Using Small Stainless... - 35.4579
Cream butter and sugar in a bowl.
Sift together flour and baking powder.
Add ground almonds.
Combine butter and flour mixtures and using a little milk, make a soft dough.
Do not knead much.
Fill the mixture in a forcing bag with a large star... - 43.8493
Almond Lace Cookies
Almond lace cookies….yumm. A delicious batch of cookies straight out of your kitchen oven. Yes, you can treat your family and friends to tasty crunchy freshly baked cookies with this simple and easy recipe. - 39.1062
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg, vanilla and almonds both grounded and extract,... - 43.3351
Brown And White Cookies
Work the shortening with a spoon, until fluffy and creamy.
Sift sugar, then add to shortening slowly while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add unbeaten egg whites; mix slightly.
Then add the flour gradually and the extracts while creaming.
Blend... - 35.3716
Wooden Spoon Lace Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two large cookie sheets.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, combine ground almonds, butter, sugar, flour, and cream. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts. Keep mixture warm over very low heat.
3. Drop... - 32.4862
Almond Roll Cookies
Early one day:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large skillet, combine almonds, butter, granulated sugar, milk, and flour; heat, stirring constantly, over low heat, until butter is melted and mixture is mushy.
3. Drop, by heaping teaspoonfuls, 3... - 35.5847
Chocolate Almond Kiss Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and almond extract until well blended.
2. Beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth,... - 32.8116
Almond Biscotti Cookies
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
Combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Beat eggs until thick and light-colored. Add almond extract. Gradually beat egg mixture into flour mixture.... - 31.5854
Almond Flavored Pecan Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2) Spray 2 baking sheets with vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, whisk the whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour and baking powder together.
4) Then cut in butter with a pastry blender until the... - 47.1838
Italian Almond Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
In small mixing bowl, using electric mixer, cream margarine with sugar until light and fluffy; add sifted ingredients and beat... - 36.7135
Cranberry Almond Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
5.... - 50.598
Almond Ring Cookies
Press hard-cooked egg yolks through a strainer into a large bowl.
Beat in butter and powdered sugar until thoroughly mixed.
Add vanilla, salt and flour; mix to a firm dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Pour... - 47.6793
Almond Roll Cookies
Almond Roll Cookies are much simpler and easy to bake than they seem. They are soft chewy and crunchy too. These cookies can make your Holidays special. Almond roll cookies have been made by mom and grand moms for years. Try this recipe for the holidays this... - 44.534
Preheat oven to 250° F.
Beat whites until stiff; add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time and continue beating until whites are shiny.
Fold in nuts and chocolate.
Drop onto greased cookie sheet and bake 1 hour. - 25.3706
Easy Almond Cookies
Mix as directed on cake mix box, using 1/2 ingredients called for.
It too stiff, add enough milk to thin.
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Spoon mixture onto cookie sheet using heaping tea spoonfuls.
Drop on cookie sheet leaving enough space between... - 29.2086
Orange Almond Lace Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and heat and stir over moderate heat just until mixture bubbles; remove from heat at once.
Drop by half teaspoonfuls 4" apart on ungreased baking sheets (you will only get 4 or 5 cookies on each... - 33.9346
Yellow Almond Cookies
Cream lard with sugar until fluffy, then blend in almond extract and enough food coloring to tint mixture a light yellow.
Thoroughly mix in the flour 1 cup at a time; the last addition makes the mixture crumbly.
To shape each cooky, measure 1 level tablespoon... - 39.1883
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl, using electric mixer, cream margarine with sugar until light and fluffy; add sifted ingredients and... - 33.3246
Almond Spritz Cookies
Cream butter thoroughly.
Add sugar gradually.
Blend in unbeaten egg yolks.
Stir in flavoring, then flour and mix thoroughly.
Pack into cookie press by taking dough up in hands and shaping into cylinder.
Drop into tube.
Force through cookie press onto cold,... - 34.5355
Almond Fruit Cookies
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2) Take a bowl and add shortening and sugar, creaming them well until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs along with maple flavoring and mix thoroughly.
4) Sift flour along with salt, nutmeg,... - 47.7884
Chocolate Almond Lace Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line baking sheets with foil; butter and flour foil.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and salt and stir until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes.
Mix in almonds and milk and stir until... - 42.5845
Chocolate Almond Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 250°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In large bowl, with electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar to form soft peaks. Gradually add mousse mix, 1 tablespoon at a time, and sugar, beating... - 26.951
Almond Butter Cookies
To make the praline, put the sugar and almonds in a small, heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat and stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves and turns a pale amber colour.
Pour out the caramel mixture on to a greased and lined baking sheet to make a... - 43.4832
Brandied Coconut Crusted Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F or Gas 4
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter or line it with butter paper.
3. In a clean grease free glass bowl, combine the egg whites with cream of tartar.
4. Using an electric beater beat the egg... - 49.2446
Almond Drop Cookies Recipes By Category
Almond Drop Cookies Dish: