- » Almond Curd
Almond Curd Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond curd recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond curd recipes.
Almond And Lemon Curd Buttons
1) Pre-heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, lemon zest and a pinch of salt to a smooth consistency. To the batter, add in the flour and ground almonds.
3) Shape the dough... - 48.7336
Curd And Almond Puffs In Thick Curry Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
2) On high power, cook for 10 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Let stand, covered for 30 minutes until thick curds form.
4) Through clean muslin cloth, strain this milk, squeezing as... - 46.3306
Almond Curd With Fruit Cocktail
1. In a saucepan of water dissolve the agar-agar or isinglass over very gentle heat - this will take about 10 minutes.
2. Then add the sugar and milk with the almond essence, mix well and pour the mixture into a large serving bowl.
3. When cool,... - 35.5188
1. In a saucepan, add water, sprinkle agar-agar and allow to boil, stir until the agar-agar dissolves
2. Add condensed milk and almond essence to it and pour it into a large shallow glass dish or cake tin;, allow to cool down and then chill to set
3.... - 32.013
Almond Curd Junket
1. In a saucepan, dissolve the agar-agar or isinglass in about half the water over a gentle heat. This will take at least 10 minutes. If using gelatine, follow the packet instructions.
2. In a separate saucepan, dissolve the sugar in the remaining water over... - 30.2415
You May Also Like!
Heat water in a small pan over low heat.
Sprinkle in gelatine and remove from heat.
Set aside for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally till gelatine is dissolved.
Place dissolved gelatine, pineapple, apple, apricots, curd and vanilla in a bowl and stir... - 44.2415
Lemon Curd Tarts
Stir together flour and salt; cut in shortening till pieces are size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of mixture.
Gently toss with fork; push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form into ball.
Flatten on floured surface by... - 41.8945
Dahi Ka Meetha
Blend all the ingredients together, except for the nuts and saffron.
Pour the mixture into the desired mould.
Refrigerate till it thickens and sets.
Unmould onto a plate and serve chilled, garnished with slivers of pistachios and almonds and a few strands of... - 29.7493
Curried Fruit & Nuts
In a medium bowl, break up tofu with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
Stir in yogurt and curry powder.
Add peach slices, raisins, coconut and almonds.
Stir gently to combine.
Arrange endive or lettuce on bread slices.
Spoon tofu mixture over endive or... - 36.9721
Spinach Salad With Tofu Dressing
Preparation Place tofu in a blender.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
Place spinach, bacon, mushrooms, and almonds in a salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad and toss until spinach is evenly coated. - 30.4555
Fresh Cheese With Honey And Almonds
1. In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir or shake almonds until toasted, about 5 minutes. Pour from pan.
2. Drain any liquid from ricotta or cottage cheese. Run a spatula around ricotta carton and unmold cheese onto a plate; or mound cottage... - 20.9003
Lemon And Almond Tarts
1. Roll the pastry out on the surface and line twelve 2.5" diameter bun tin, suing a 3" fluted cutter
2. At the base of each bun tin, put a little of the lemon curd
3. In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar; add the ground almonds and lemon... - 43.6819
German Almond Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
In medium saucepan, heat sugar, margarine and 2 tablespoons milk to boiling, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in almonds and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
Cool while... - 44.436
Almond Chop Suey
Heat a large, heavy skillet on medium heat.
Add oil, onions, and carrots and saute 5 minutes.
Add the other vegetables, bean sprouts, and almonds.
Cover and continue sauteing on low heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are barely done but still... - 37.2992
Egg-less Almond Crumble Cake
Taste this great Almond crumble cake with the dash of lemon flavor. The perfect sweet and soft companion to any occasion! - 51.6235