- » Almond Crown Cake
Almond Crown Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond crown cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond crown cake recipes.
Crown Jewel Cake
Combine flours, baking powder, soda, salt, and apple-pie spice.
Add granulated and brown sugars, oil, and eggs; mix with electric beater 2 minutes.
Add carrots, pineapple, and nuts; stir in.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch cake pans.
Bake at 350Â°F... - 41.3872
Queen Of Hearts Crown Cake
Give this Queen Of Hearts Crown Cake; way good to be served as a centerpiece of any celebration! Made on basic white cake layer with cherry pie filling and toasted almonds, this Queen Of Hearts Crown Cake is such an exciting treat for all. - 38.18
Cherry Crown Cake
Sprinkle 2/3 cup coconut in each of two 8 or 9-inch layer pans.
Combine in mixing bowl flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add butter and milk.
Blend well at lowest speed of mixer.
Beat 1 1/2 minutes at a low speed or 225 strokes with a spoon.
Add almond... - 44.1694
Cranberry Crown Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10" bundt or tube pan.
Cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Beat in eggs one at a time.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Alternately add small amounts of sour cream and... - 39.3621
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in sifter.
Stir shortening just to soften.
Sift in dry ingredients.
Add milk and extract and mix until all flour is dampened.
Then beat 2 minutes at a low speed of electric mixer or 300 vigorous strokes by... - 38.325
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. On lightly floured work surface, shape the cream puff pastry into an 8-inch
4. Transfer to the baking sheet.
5. Using a pastry brush, give the puff pastry an... - 35.9985
Pink Crown Chantilly Torte
1. Grease two 8-inch round layer-cake pans with butter and dust lightly with flour.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter or margarine with... - 45.5554
Puff Pastry Crown
This Crown is just as srumptious as it is easy to make. Why not give this Crown a try this season and impress your guests the way they never expected. - 34.3589
Pink Crown Chantilly Torte
1. Take two 8 x1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans, grease bottoms and dust lightly with flour.
2. Onto wax paper sift flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a medium-size bowl cream butter or margarine and 1/2 cup of the sugar until fluffy
4. Taking 1 at a... - 45.366
Orange Crown Jewels
1 Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each orange; cut out pulp, being careful not to puncture the peel. (Set pulp aside to press through a sieve for a breakfast beverage or to add to the fruit punch.)
2 In a kettle, place orange cups and top... - 45.3407
1. Place flour in a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender until mixture forms small balls when pressed between fingers; beat in egg and almond extract with wooden spoon.
2. Turn dough out onto pastry board; top with almond paste; press... - 33.3363
Fresh Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
This easy butter cake has the pretty crown of pink rhubarb on top, which is making its annual appearance in the garden again. Why not try this interesting and quick cake recipe soon, while fresh rhubarb is cheap and in season...it's really tasty! (and if... - 122.476
Chocolate Chip Brown Sugar Cake
Use 1 tablespoon of the butter to grease a 10 inch crown pan: coat interior of pan evenly with almonds.
Set pan aside.
In a blender or food processor, process 1 cup (170 g) of the chocolate chips until finely ground: set ground chocolate aside.
In large bowl,... - 42.39
Peach Melba Shortcake
To make biscuits: Coat a baking sheet lightly with nonstick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Using a pastry cutter or your fingertips, cut... - 41.423
Galette Du Roi
Traditionally served all the month of January in France, this Galette du Roi or Cake of Kings has a surprise "favor" inside and whoever gets the favor is crowned king or queen for the day! When my kids were little I would make this light and not too sweet... - 116.578
French Raisin Bread
Soften 1 package active dry yeast in warm water, or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine milk, butter, sugar, and salt; stir till butter melts.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 7 cup of the flour.
Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each.
Stir in... - 45.5378
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast in the warm water.
Knead the two-third cup butter with two-third cup flour.
Roll between two sheets of waxed paper into a six-by-eight-inch rectangle.
Combine the milk and sugar in a separate bowl.
Add... - 39.9011