- » Almond Crescent Cookies
Almond Crescent Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond crescent cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond crescent cookies recipes.
Vanilla Crescent Cookies
1. On a work surface, sift the flour, add almonds, one third cup sugar, butter, egg yolks and vanilla extract
2. Mix them all together with hands and work into a dough; chill the dough for a couple of hours
3. make worm-like structures with the dough... - 35.8023
Almond Crescent Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1 cup powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in half-and-half, almond extract, and salt until well blended.
2. Add flour to butter-sugar mixture and blend well. Stir in almonds.... - 25.6298
You May Also Like!
These almond crescents are perfect to go for a delicious and light mid-day snack! Crispy and mixed in icing sugar, it's a great way to delight in. - 35.2604
Almond Clove Crescents
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Let cool completely.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy.
Add egg yolk and the 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, mixing well.
Stir in... - 37.9502
Toasted Almond Crescents
Toast almonds and grind.
Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and almond extracts.
Stir in the flour and nuts, mixing to blend well.
Form dough into ball and wrap in waxed papper.
Chill for 1 hour.
Using 1 teaspoon of... - 36.5764
Glazed Almond Crescents
Preheat oven to 325°F Beat butter and granulated sugar in large bowl until creamy.
Mix in flour, cornstarch and vanilla.
Stir in almonds.
Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into crescents.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 22 to 25 minutes or... - 38.5315
German Almond Crescents
Cream the butter.
Add both of the sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
Blend in the kirsch.
Stir in half of the flour and the salt.
Then add the almonds and the remaining flour.
Break off small pieces of the dough; on a board lightly... - 42.5456
Chocolate Dipped Almond Crescents
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Cream butter, sugar and egg yolks in large bowl.
Beat in flour and almond extract until well mixed.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Roll balls into 2-inch long ropes, tapering... - 37.8142
Almond Flour Crescents
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until they become fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating thoroughly after adding each of... - 47.6477
Spread ground almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
In a bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add the 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and egg yolk, mixing well.
Stir in brandy and almonds.
In... - 41.2835
Chocolate Almond Crescents
Blend flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
Cut in the butter with pastry blender or two knives until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Mix in the almonds and chocolate.
Add the egg yolks gradually, mixing thoroughly with a fork.
Gather dough into a ball,... - 41.518
This Almond Crescents is something I used to look for whenever mum served me my cup of evening tea. Here's a truly awesome and enjoyably delicious recipe for Almond Crescents from my mum's scrapbook! Try it out and enjoy! - 42.6663