- » Almond Couscous
Almond Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond couscous recipes.
Sweet Couscous With Almond And Pistachio
1. In a saucepan take water and juice, bring to a boil.
2. Stir in the couscous. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a grinding jar grind together almond and pistachio.
4. Remove the couscous from the heat. Stir in the ground nuts and margarine.... - 116.108
Ragout Of Spring Vegetables With Almond Couscous
1.Steam turnips for 8 to 10 minutes on steamer rack over boiling water.
3.In a saucepan, fill water to 3/4 capacity and bring to boil.
4.Add in fava beans.
5.Boil beans for 30 seconds, drain, and wash with cold running water.
6.Peel the... - 45.7661
Fruit And Spice Couscous
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar, water, salt and allspice in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Remove from heat and immediately add couscous.
3) Cover and let stand for about 5 minutes.
4) Add raisins and... - 41.2891
Almond Spice Couscous
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except almonds and yogurt.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and couscous is tender.
Stir in almonds and yogurt.
Serve warm or cool in individual dishes. - 39.5989
Orange And Almond Couscous Salad
1. Place apple juice in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil. Slowly stir in couscous. Remove pan from heat. Cover. Cool. Fluff up with a fork.
2. Add red pepper, parsley, mint and currants to couscous. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl.... - 36.8532
Vegetable Tagine With Almond And Chickpea Couscous
1. Fry the shallots in the oil for 5 mins until they are softening and browned. Add the squash and spices, and stir for 1 min. Pour in the stock, season well, then add the prunes and honey. Cover and simmer for 8 mins.
2. Add the peppers and cook for 8-10... - 34.9048
Heat chicken broth and margarine to boiling in 1-quart saucepan.
Stir in couscous and almonds.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes. - 25.4907
Almond Couscous Recipes By Category