- » Almond Cookie
Almond Cookie Recipes
Almond cookie refers to a yummy snack which is believed to have its roots in Chinese cuisine. These small, flat, baked delights are commonly prepared in most American households and given to children in lunchboxes. ... More »
Crisp Almond Cookies
Sweeten up this Christmas with almond cookies that are sure to make Santa and his team smile. Four simple ingredients combine to create this more-ish cookies. Relax with a cup of coffee with this crisp almond cookies and make sure you keep these tasty cookies... - 143.859
Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies
All you egg haters out there, you are gonna love this Eggless Whole Wheat Almond Cookies recipe video. These 'oh-so-posh' cookies go well with tea or even coffee. Enjoy the goodness of almonds in these cookies! - 139.433
Almond And Date Cookies With Raspberry Sauce
Why not try some delicious almond and date cookies with a flavorful twist of raspberry sauce. Watch this amazing video that displays a wonderful recipe for some energy packed cookies. Raspberry sauce adds a great fruity twist to the taste. This video is... - 134.284
Vegan Almond Cookies
It’s sad to see kids at a party not having their favorite cake or cookie just because they are allergic to milk products or gluten. Here is a nice vegan and gluten-free almond cookie recipe to serve for vegan kids and kids who are allergic. Weelicious host... - 127.351
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 121.658
Sweet Severed Finger Cookies
1. Place an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 325F (350F for high altitude baking).
2. Select about 60 almond slices for use as fingernails; set aside. Place remaining almonds in the bowl of a food processor and... - 121.142
All Aboard Cookies
Toasted coconut, pecans, almonds, chocolate, candied pineapple, and candied papaya come together to make a cookie you will want to come back to again and again! - 116.526
Homemade Wheat-free Almond Cookies
Fond of cookies? here's a great recipe that is easy to make, delicious and simple at the same time. Watch this video to find out how you can replicate this recipe in your own kitchen. You are sure to love it. - 116.343
Almond Tea Cookies: Cookie Jar
Kids love 'em! This is a fine video illustrating how to prepare almond flavor shortbread cookies. A great tea time snack and an all- time favorite among the little ones. Baked to perfection, these are not over cooked and remain very chewy on the inside and... - 109.414
Vegetarian Whole Wheat Almond Cookie
Most Indians and vegetarians have difficulty finding vegetarian cookie recipes. So, Indian Chef Manjula is showing is cookie recipe which is eggless, yet delicious, soft and crunchy. All it requires is making a dough and making small flat biscuits, rest is... - 103.183
Carob Almond Raisin Cookies
1. In a food processor, pulse almonds coarsely.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pulsed almonds, carob powder, raisins, vanilla extract and seasalt.
3. Add almond butter and knead it with hands well.
4. Take small portions of this dough at a time and make... - 98.3132
Delicious Swedish Dream Cookie
1. In a large bowl, sift flour, ammonium carbonate, and salt. Set aside.
2. In blender, drop butter and blend until creamy.
3. Pour vanilla in blender, and whisk well.
4. Reduce the speed of blender, and gradually add sugar in it. Beat well.
5.... - 97.2672
Holiday Almond Cookies For Kids
Here is a great recipe for a healthy cookie. These almond cookies are great to make with your kids and you both will love them. Treats such as these cookies are fun, beautiful to look at and easy to make with your kids. I'm thrilled that I can finally share... - 67.6639
Chinese Almond Cookies
Would you like to try some really tasty and healthy Chinese Almond Cookies today? These are quite easy to make and need zero cooking. Watch this video to learn how you can make these at home. - 65.8907
Almond Refrigerator Cookies
Crunchy and delicious! My favorite tea time snack...Almond Refrigerator Cookies! These delicious cookies have done the rounds in the family since what seems like forever!! Make sure you have a nice fresh lot of almonds to make this. - 51.6242
An evening cup of tea or coffee is not as enjoyable without a great accompaniment. These Spice Cookies are a great choice. Flavored with cinnamon, cloves, ginger and cardamom, these cookies are unique in taste. The sugar and cream well-balances the taste of... - 51.1388
1) Take a bowl, combine butter, sugar, egg, almond extract and vanilla and nicely whisk all of them.
2) Now add flour,baking powder and salt to the mixture, fold and beat well.
3) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature as per the... - 50.7147
Crisp Almond Cookies
These cookies always turn out great!! Almond Cookies are a good option for a snack. Crisp and crunchy, I sometimes like to serve it over ice cream too. Try it! - 49.3005
Crisp Almond Cookies
Almond Cookies is a delicious cookie that I just cant seem to get enough of. My family loves these tasty cookies and finishes a newly baked batch of Almond Cookies in minutes!! Try them, I am sure you will love it too! - 48.8851
Crisp Almond Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Take a heavy saucepan, blend together butter, sugar, cream and 1/8 teaspoon soda.
3. Cook the mixture on low flame by stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Let the mixture boil for... - 48.8317
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a pan, heat molasses to the boiling point.
3) Take off heat and add sugar and margarine.
4) Mix all dry ingredients together.
5) Stir into molasses mixture.
6) By using a teaspoon, drop on cookie... - 48.416
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together to achieve a creamy consistency.
3. Put syrup in the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, spices, salt, pepper and soda together.
5. Put the dry flour mixture and... - 48.3495
Almond Refrigerator Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar to a creamy consistency.
3. Put egg and vanilla and mix well.
4. Sieve flour, salt, soda and cinnamon and stir the dry mixture into the creamed mixture.
5. Put almonds and... - 48.2743
Combine molasses, honey, lard, and sugar in heavy saucepan.
Place over medium-high heat and cook, while stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to foam and bubble.
Remove from heat and let cool 15 minutes.
In a large bowl combine flour, cinnamon, salt,... - 47.351
Almond Flavored Pecan Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2) Spray 2 baking sheets with vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, whisk the whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour and baking powder together.
4) Then cut in butter with a pastry blender until the... - 47.2351
Almond Drop Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Add brown sugar, egg, almond extract, oil, and water and beat to a smooth mixture. Work in almonds.
4. Using a teaspoon, drop the batter, 1... - 46.7759
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets and keep aside till required.
3. Prepare the frosting in a medium bowl of a mixer by tipping in the confectioner-€™s sugar. Add the egg whites to the sugar and beat well till... - 46.5752
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. In large bowl, with portable electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter, sugar, whole egg and almond extract until very light and fluffy.
4. On sheet of waxed paper,... - 46.288
Ice Box Cookies
Cream margarine, honey and extracts.
Add egg and beat well.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Roll dough into a long cylinder 2 1/2" in diameter.
Cover and freeze 2 hours.
Remove from freezer and immediately slice into 24 cookies.
Place on a lightly greased... - 46.2667
In a small bowl, thoroughly mix boiling water and cocoa; set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter and vanilla.
Add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolk; beat thoroughly.
Stir in cocoa... - 45.7816
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Blend flour with sugar, soda, and salt.
3) Cut and blend in shortening.
4) Stir in egg, milk, and extract.
5) Shape balls with the dough.
6) Take an ungreased cookie sheet and arrange the dough balls two... - 45.5106
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve together. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter and shortening. Cream well.
4. Add almond extract and eggs... - 45.4957
Almond Cookie Strips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Mix sugar and shortening to a creamy, fluffy and light mixture. Add marmalade, almonds and egg.
3. Sieve flour with salt and baking powder and blend well with the shortening mixture.
4. Take a 9” greased... - 45.4809
You definitely wouldnâ€™t want to miss Lace Cookies. This wonderfully delicious cookies are a favorite addition to my Birthday party menu! What are you waiting for? Save this excellent Lace Cookies recipe. - 45.2044
Soft Almond Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a large sized bowl, combine 2 cups sugar, lemon peel and almonds. Mix well.
3. Add eggs and mix well using a wooden spoon till combined.
4. Divide prepared mixture into 4 equal portions.
5. Dust... - 45.0674
Cream the butter with the sugar.
Add the egg and beat until fluffy.
Stir in the molasses, orange juice, and rind; mix well.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
Add to the creamed mixture, stirring until blended.
Chill the dough... - 45.0428
Cream shortening and sugar together; add egg.
Mix flour and baking soda.
Add with almond extract and syrup to first mixture and mix until smooth.
Break off a small piece of dough and roll into a ball on greased cookie sheet.
Continue until all dough has been... - 44.9011
Almond Flavored Cookies
1. Take a large bowl, melt butter for about 30 seconds, stir in sugar and egg and whisk to a creamy and fluffy mixture.
2. Stir in soda, cream of tartar, almond extract and sifted flour and mix thoroughly.
3. Using the mixture, make 1 inch balls.
4.... - 44.7953
Ice Box Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar
3. Add the eggs and the rest of the ingredients with the cream of tartar well mixed into the flour
4. Chill the dough
5. Shape the dough into a rectangle... - 44.4592
Force the hard-boiled egg yolks through a fine-mesh sieve and beat until light and airy with 3/4 cup (80 g) sifted powdered sugar and the butter.
Add the vanilla sugar, salt, and sifted flour and thoroughly knead all these ingredients together.
Let the dough... - 44.271
Almond Cookie Recipes By Category