- » Almond Coconut Slice
Almond Coconut Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond coconut slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond coconut slice recipes.
Almond Coconut Slices
These almond coconut slices are truly scrumptious and has a unique flavor. Delight in this wonderful recipe as a tea-time snack or party small-eats! - 42.8896
You May Also Like!
Raspberry Coconut Slice
Sift flour and 4 oz. (1/2 cup) sugar into basin, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to stiff dough with 1 beaten egg. Knead lightly, roll out to 8 in. square.
Place on base of greased and lined shallow 8 in. square tin.
Spread with... - 32.2149
Cherry Coconut Slice
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for topping and mix well. Keep aside.
In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, butter and icing sugar. Mix well.
Transfer mixture on to a 9... - 48.0873
Coconut Almond Granola
In a small saucepan combine the brown sugar, the butter, the cinnamon, the vanilla, the salt, and the zest and cook the mixture over moderately low heat, stirring, until the brown sugar is dissolved.
In a bowl stir together the coconut, the almonds, the oats,... - 32.8872
1. Place margarine and honey in a bowl and beat to combine. Gradually mix in yogurt and eggs, then stir in ricotta cheese, flour, raisins, coconut, almonds and sesame seeds.
2. Pour mixture into a lightly greased and lined shallow 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in cake... - 34.6681
Coconut And Almond Milk Smoothie
Do you want to drink something delicious to have in the morning or after a great work out? This video for an excellent summer smoothie is perfect for you. Watch this impressive video and you'll want to make this amazing coconut, almond milk and lean protein... - 103.477
Shrimp Curry With Coconut Almond Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the broth to a boil over high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until the rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high... - 41.6609
Southern Coconut Almond Fruit Cake
1. Line 9-inch tube pan or five 5 3/4 by 31/4" loaf pans with foil. In small bowl, mix raisins and sherry; let stand.
2. In bowl, combine citron, lemon peel, pineapple, coconut, and 1 cup flour.
3. Preheat oven to 300°F. In large bowl with mixer at low... - 36.5621
Chili Almonds And Coconut Chips
With an ice pick or a skewer test the 3 eyes of the coconut to find the weakest one and pierce it to make a hole.
Drain the liquid into a bowl and reserve it for another use if desired.
Bake the coconut in a preheated 400° F.
Oven for 15 minutes, break it - 25.331