- » Almond Cocoa Muffin
Almond Cocoa Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond cocoa muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond cocoa muffin recipes.
Almond Cocoa Muffins
Almond Cocoa Muffins is a delicious side dish version. An easy to make muffin recipe, you will simply find this Almond Cocoa Muffins both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 47.4208
Central America Cocoa Muffins
Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda and sugar.
Add chopped walnuts.
In another bowl whisk egg with melted butter, buttermilk and vanilla.
Quickly stir into dry ingredients.
Spoon batter into greased muffin tins.
Top with sliced almonds.
Bake until... - 38.7853
Flax Almond Muffins
This low carb muffins recipe makes a very delicious low carb breakfast. It is very easy to prepare. With just 1.7 net carb per serving, this recipe is well worth the effort to make. - 0
Chocolate Filled Muffins
2) Grease muffin tins.
3) In large bowl put flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4) Mix together.
5) Make well in center of dry ingredients.
6) Beat eggs slightly.
7) Add milk and oil.
8) Pour into well of dry... - 44.4925
Sift the cocoa, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, fructose, and acesulfame-K together twice.
Use a food processor to combine the buttermilk, prune puree, vanilla, and almond extract.
Add the dry ingredients and process... - 39.6408
Chocolate Walnut Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or use paper cases.
2. Melt the butter with the chocolate in the top of a double boiler or in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of hot water. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir both... - 41.6097
Chocolate Filled Muffins
1) Pre-heat an oven to 350°F
2) In a bowl mix the cocoa, flour, salt, white sugar, baking powder and cinnamon and then pour in the egg (beaten), cooking oil and milk
3) Keep stirring it and then fill in greased pans about Â¾ full
4)... - 41.9403
Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake
This Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake never lasts long at home, it just finishes the very day I make it! A favorite of generations this Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake is so wonderfully flavored that your taste buds will sure have a hard time forgetting its taste.... - 48.9986
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups has a lovely taste. Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups gets its taste from cocoa mixed with yoghurt cheese and cherries. Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 38.5688
Quadruple Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line a 12-muffin mould tray with foil-lined paper cups.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
4. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine butter, unsweetened chocolate, and semisweet... - 47.1559
Sift sugar, cocoa and espresso into heavy medium saucepan.
Whisk in water.
Place over medium heat and bring to boil.
Cook, stirring constantly, until all sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth, about 10 minutes.
Beat egg yolks with electric mixer on high... - 46.2169
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 42.9787
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 24 mini muffin cups or small tart pans. Grease lightly with shortening.
3) Sprinkle sugar lightly over it.
4) Take half of dough and cut into twelve 1/4-inch slices.
5) Place the remaining half of... - 43.4704