- » Almond Chocolate Brownie
Almond Chocolate Brownie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond chocolate brownie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond chocolate brownie recipes.
No Bake Cherry Chocolate Brownie
1. Line the heart molds with parchment paper.
1. Process the sprouted almonds, mesquite powder, cacao nibs and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Pour in the coconut oil and vanilla to the mixture and process again.
3. Add in the cherries and... - 98.7277
You May Also Like!
White Chocolate And Almond Brownies
1) Butter and flour a 9 x 12 baking pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Grate 4 ounces of the chocolate. Melt remaining 6 ounces. Melt the butter.
3) Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until thick. Stir in the melted chocolate and the butter. Stir in the flour... - 27.3113
Chocolate Almond Brownies
Grease plastic mold and set aside.
Place butter in glass bowl and microwave 1 minute uncovered or until melted.
Pour butter in large mixing bowl.
Incorporate both sugars using electric hand beater.
Add beaten whole eggs, rum and cream; continue beating until... - 43.0007
Chocolate Almond Brownies
1. Place shortening and chocolate in baking dish, 8x8x2 inches. Microwave uncovered on medium-high (70%) until melted, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except almond paste. Mix in almond paste. Spread batter evenly. Elevate baking dish on... - 29.0071
White Chocolate & Almond Brownies
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease and flour 9-inch square pan.
Melt chocolate and butter in large saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat when chocolate is just melted.
With electric mixer, beat in eggs until mixture is smooth.
Beat in... - 35.6209
Double Deck Brownies
Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Beat eggs thoroughly.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
Blend in butter; then stir in flour mixture.
Measure 1/2 cup into small bowl.
Stir in coconut and almond extract; set aside.
Add... - 39.2698
Marbled Chocolate Almond Butter Brownies
1. For chocolate brownie layer, in a saucepan combine butter and unsweetened chocolate.
2. Place the pan on low heat, stir occasionally and melt chocolate.
3. Remove pan from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 109.416
Almond Brittle Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking pan and set aside.
3. Line a baking sheet with a greased foil.
4. In a skillet, cook nuts over medium flame.
5. Add 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon butter. Mix until the sugar... - 45.8953
Date And Almond Brownies
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 8-inch-square pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Melt butter and chocolate in top of double boiler.
Add sugar to eggs; beat well.
Add butter and chocolate.
Stir in flour.
Add almonds, dates, and vanilla.
Turn... - 42.8604
Combine shortening and chocolate in a heavy saucepan, place over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
Add sugar, stirring until combined.
Remove from heat, and cool.
Stir in eggs and amaretto.
Combine flour and salt, add to creamed mixture, stirring... - 36.2515
Almond Macaroon Brownies
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate and butter until melted; stir until smooth.
Whisk in sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
Add flour and chopped almonds; mix well.
Spread into a greased 8-in square baking pan.
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese,... - 45.9227