- » Almond Chocolate
Almond Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of almond chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for almond chocolate recipes.
Chocolate Avocado And Almond Pudding
Chocolate Avocado and Almond Pudding is one of the best raw food desserts. In this video you will see how quick and easy it is to prepare this luscious dessert. This dessert is so rich with nutrition, and it doesn’t have any cholesterol or sugar! - 131.656
Raw Vegan Almond Milk & Chocolate Milk
Marta shares a quick and easy recipe to make Raw Vegan Almond Milk & Chocolate Milk. Yep, they have all the nutrients in them and they will also taste really good. Watch and learn, how to make these from this video! Bon Appétit! - 115.116
How To Make Brigadeiro- Almond And Chocolate
This Brazilian treat is the favorite of everyone in Brazil. I DO NOT know anyone there who doesn't like it. It is a mixture between fudge and mousse, the texture is very soft and it tastes very intense. I've always loved it and it has always been part of my... - 109.995
Crunchy Chocolate And Almond Pastry
Pastries are favorites of kids as well as adults and here is a recipe with chocolate. Check out Garry showing how to make Crunchy Chocolate Pastry with chocolate sauce and almond meal as the key ingredients. Great for parties or breakfast as well. - 109.753
Marbled Chocolate Almond Butter Brownies
1. For chocolate brownie layer, in a saucepan combine butter and unsweetened chocolate.
2. Place the pan on low heat, stir occasionally and melt chocolate.
3. Remove pan from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 109.416
Doesn't it feel nice when you do small little things for your family and they love you for it? This chocolate almond recipe is also one such dish that you can do hassle free and they will adore it; for it is so deliciously crunchy. Watch the video clip for... - 107.849
Quick Chocolate Almond Pie
Today you have some little extra time and wish to surprise your husband and you are looking for quick dessert ideas. Here is one such idea, to make chocolate almond pie. A real quick and easy from a chef who loves to cook his mother’s recipes. Watch the... - 107.008
No Bake Cherry Chocolate Brownie
1. Line the heart molds with parchment paper.
1. Process the sprouted almonds, mesquite powder, cacao nibs and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Pour in the coconut oil and vanilla to the mixture and process again.
3. Add in the cherries and... - 98.7277
Almond And Chocolate Birthday Cake
Almonds are great sources of protein and having them in desserts is easy, here is a recipe to make a delightful birthday cake using the same. Check out this Chinese recipe by Marie wong showing how to make Almond Chocolate Cake consisting of a filling and... - 73.9759
Healthy Chocolate Almond Smoothie
Do you like to kick start your day with a Healthy Smoothie? Try this yummy variation today. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare Healthy Chocolate Almond Smoothie, you will love it for sure. - 67.4329
Chocolate Almond Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare the crust by combining the melted butter, and crumbs. Add sugar as per the staste.
3. Take a 9 inch pie plate and spread the mixture over its bottom and partly on the sides too.
4. Bake the... - 48.996
Cookies that combine chocolate with almonds…wow!! I love chocolates and for me these are a heavenly feeling when thy just melt in my mouth! Crunchy cookies..topped with almond and chocolate!! - 48.1493
Grease a 9-inch springform pan and line bottom with waxed paper.
Grease paper and lightly coat pan with flour.
Beat butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
Gradually add 1/3 cup of the sugar, beating until... - 47.3403
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
1. Heat the oven to 300Â°F.
2. Coat a large baking sheet lightly with butter and flour.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa well.
4. In another bowl, beat the eggs and egg yolk and add the... - 47.1039
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat granulated sugar and margarine for 2 minutes or until creamy.
Add Egg Beaters and almond extract; beat well.
With electric mixer... - 47.0731
Chocolate Almond Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In small bowl, beat eggs until lemon colored; beat in sugar and oil.
Melt chocolate over hot water.
In large bowl, add egg mixture, vanilla, and zucchini to chocolate.
Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking... - 46.8246
Chocolate Almond And Rum Gateau
A rich chocolate cake with a moist fudge-like texture.
When cooked the centre should be slightly soft and underdone; if over-baked the fudge-like quality will be lost.
Line base of 8-inch (20-cm.) sandwich tin with greaseproof paper, grease and flour the... - 46.7095
Almond Cheesecake With Chocolate Almond Crust
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Prepare crust: Melt butter and chocolate over low heat in 1 1/2-quart Generation II Saucepan.
With Food Chopper, finely chop almonds.
In Batter Bowl, mix melted butter and chocolate with almonds and graham cracker crumbs until well... - 46.5146
Chocolate Almond Torte
1 For the cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter the inside of a 9-inch springform pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment or wax paper. Dust with flour and tap out the... - 46.3023
Chocolate Almond Spritz Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
2. In large bowl, cream the butter and powdered sugar using an electric mixer until light and fluffy; add egg and almond extract and beat well to combine; turn it into a dough with flour and salt
3.Fill... - 46.3023
Chocolate Almond Crunch
Chocolate Almond crunch is my favorite dish. I love this delicious snack especially its texture. Don't miss this wonderful Chocolate Almond crunch recipe! - 46.1635
Almond Brittle Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking pan and set aside.
3. Line a baking sheet with a greased foil.
4. In a skillet, cook nuts over medium flame.
5. Add 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon butter. Mix until the sugar... - 45.8953
Chocolate Almond Terrine With Raspberry Puree
1. Take a 8x4x2-inch loaf pan and line it using plastic wrap.
2. Take a bowl and blend ½ cup cream with egg yolks.
3. Take a 3-quart saucepan, mix ½ cup corn syrup, butter and chocolate and cook, stirring, on medium heat till butter and chocolate... - 45.7992
Chocolate Almond Squares
Enjoy these Chocolate Almond Squares; they are the simplest of the complicated cookies you can ever make. And needless to say, these Chocolate Almond Squares are so tasty; try them out with your own favorite nuts and flavor and I am sure it's gonna come out... - 45.4808
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 45.4141
Chocolate Almond Sponge Roll
Grease a 10" x 5" x 1" jelly roll pan.
Cut a piece of waxed paper to fit the bottom.
Grease the paper well.
Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Continue beating, gradually adding the white sugar.
The mixture... - 45.1402
Chocolate Almond Tart
In a bowl or food processor, combine flour, sugar replacement and margarine.
With a steel blade or knife work into a mixture like cornmeal.
Add vanilla extract and enough water to make a soft dough.
Press dough evenly into a 9 inch (23 cm) false-bottom tart... - 44.649
Chocolate Almond Cake L'orange
Gradually beat in sugar and salt and continue beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each.
Stir in chocolate, almonds, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the liqueur and the vanilla.
Pour into greased and... - 44.5554
Choco Almond Carrot Torte
1. In a blender, add almonds and blend until finely ground.
2. In a 7 ½ X 5 x 2 ¾ - inch heavily greased tube pan, line with baking parchment.
3. Sprinkle the parchment lightly with bread crumbs and set aside.
4. Over a double boiler,... - 44.3778
Chocolate Almond Bars
To make cookie dough, beat butter, powdered sugar, eggs, milk and lemon peel in a large bowl.
Knead flour and almonds into butter mixture to make a dough.
On a floured surface, roll half the dough into a long thin rope, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) in... - 44.2561
Chocolate Almond Rum Cake
Melt chocolate and rum over hot water; cool, do not allow to set.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add egg yolks gradually, beat well.
Transfer mixture to a large basin, stir in chocolate mixture and almonds.
Beat egg whites until firm peaks... - 44.2431
Chocolate Almond Delight
Love to try out something yummy this season? Here's is an original and deliciously different recipe for Chocolate Almond Delight for you to try. This Chocolate Almond Delight is indeed a treat for those with sweet tooth! - 44.2416
Chocolate And Almond Gateau
Melt half of the butter in a large bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add 3 oz (75 g/3 oz) of ground almonds, the 2 whole eggs, 1 egg yolk, flour, cornstarch (cornflour), cocoa powder, yeast, coffee extract (essence), vanilla extract (essence)... - 44.2128
Chocolate Almond Torta
Chocolate Almond Torta is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Chocolate Almond Torta! - 43.9822
Cinnamon Chocolate Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Roll the pastry out to fit an 8" flan ring placed on a baking sheet' line the ring with pastry and chill it for fifteen minutes
3. Line the pastry with a sheet of parchment paper and fill with dried... - 43.8494
Chocolate Almond Buttons
Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt; reserve.
Cream almond paste and 1/2 cup butter until smooth.
Beat in corn syrup and vanilla.
Beat in flour mixture, scraping sides of bowl occasionally, until well blended.
Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
Place on lightly greased... - 43.8363
Almond Chocolate Recipes By Category